Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,051 members, 7,956,925 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:40 PM

Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) (39594 Views)

22-Year-Old Buys ₦4.6m Car With Fake Bank Alert, Lands In Ondo Police Net / Enugu Big Boy Caught After Buying A Phone Worth N200k With Fake Alert (Video) / Actor Olumide Olajide Arrested For Defrauding Traders With Fake Bank Alerts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by Justbehave(m): 11:14am On Sep 06, 2021
ceejay10:
you a fool for generalizing random acts from few criminal minded individuals.
OSI noo few? Lol. Gwa onwe gi eziokwu. How many ladies from other tribes have you heard indulging in paternity fraud more. If the number is 10,atleast 7 are Igbos. Nwere ire gi guo eze gi onu.
Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by raphy(m): 11:17am On Sep 06, 2021
See as she came out with bum short na so them.go drag her go jail ..police go enjoy .

Anyway the guy is no where to be found as usual thief kill some tribe if not scam na drugs deals I no mention name Sha.
Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by ceejay10(m): 11:25am On Sep 06, 2021
Justbehave:
OSI noo few? Lol. Gwa onwe gi eziokwu. How many ladies from other tribes have you heard indulging in paternity fraud more. If the number is 10,atleast 7 are Igbos. Nwere ire gi guo eze gi onu.
it's few compared to millions of legit igbos doing wonders all over the world. For 7 out of 10 you stated, there are hundreds of thousands and millions genuinely working hard and doing wonders. If you are from a family of fraud or you have fraudulent family members and friends, simply call them out and stop coming here to spew tribal trash. Igbos are renowned to be industrious. Few bad eggs won't change that. Peace out.
Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by Akinh: 11:28am On Sep 06, 2021
yinkus6750:
And what is the military man in green camp doing?
Is that a police officer?
wandering too..all him mate they field looking for a means to end this menace but na civil issue him they pose for grin grin..no be him mate they guinea?
Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by Justbehave(m): 11:30am On Sep 06, 2021
ceejay10:
it's few compared to millions of legit igbos doing wonders all over the world. For 7 out of 10 you stated, there are hundreds of thousands and millions genuinely working hard and doing wonders. If you are from a family of fraud or you have fraudulent family members and friends, simply call them out and stop coming here to spew tribal trash. Igbos are renowned to be industrious. Few bad eggs won't change that. Peace out.
Then call out the bad ones when they do bad. Stop supporting them because they are from your side.Truth hurts bro. Jisi ike.Mind you that 7 out of 10 is majority.
Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 06, 2021
raphy:
See as she came out with bum short na so them.go drag her go jail ..police go enjoy .

Anyway the guy is no where to be found as usual thief kill some tribe if not scam na drugs deals I no mention name Sha.

Lack of quality education ( quota system ) Bokoharam (No foreign education) rather than attack the root of the any problems in Nigeria we are playing a tribalistic diagnostic approach which doesn't solve any problems.

Once Africa’s promise, Nigeria is heaving under crime, few jobs
Policy missteps, entrenched corruption and an over-reliance on oil have pushed the country’s economy to the brink.

Increase in corruption in Nigeria has reduced available resources for much-needed infrastructure and a reliable power supply
Increase in corruption in Nigeria has reduced available resources for much-needed infrastructure and a reliable power supply
If there was ever a time Nigeria could have taken off, it was in 1999. Democracy had been restored, with its economy reopening after decades of mismanagement and plunder under military dictatorships.

‘It is really bad’: Nigerians go hungry as food inflation soars
Nigeria devalues naira as part of path to single exchange rate
Nigerians launch legal action against government’s Twitter ban
Nigeria: Police fire tear gas in ‘Democracy Day’ protests
“ defeated by the dashed aspirations of a nation that wasn’t supposed to turn out this way. Endowed with some of the world’s biggest oil reserves, plenty of arable land and a young, tech-savvy population of 206 million that sets Africa’s music and fashion trends, Nigeria had the potential to break onto the global stage.

Instead, policy missteps, entrenched corruption and an over-reliance on crude oil mean that a country that makes up a quarter of the continent’s economy risks becoming its biggest problem. A dangerous cauldron of ethnic tension, youth discontent and criminality threatens to spread more poverty and violence to a region quickly falling behind the rest of the world.

Since its discovery in the 1950s, beneath the mangrove forests of its south eastern coast, oil has dictated the boom and bust cycles of the former British colony, with the commodity now accounting for 90% of exports and half of government revenue.

Poverty Capital
The economy has yet to recover from the oil crash of 2014, and is unlikely to do so anytime soon, meaning its population will continue to out pace economic expansion adding more poor to what is already the poverty capital of the world. Over 90 million people live in penury, more than India, which has a population seven times greater.

The coronavirus has only made things worse. Personal incomes are set to fall to their lowest in four decades, pushing an additional 11 million people into poverty by 2022, according to the World Bank. One in three Nigerians in the workforce unemployed, among the world’s highest jobless rates, fanning social discontent and insecurity.

Policy blunders by President Muhammadu Buhari have complicated the road to recovery. He came to power in 2015 pledging to create 12 million jobs in his first four-year term; halfway through his second term, unemployment has more than quadrupled.

Buhari, 78, revived an import-substitution drive that was popular when he was a military ruler in the early 1980s, crippling businesses that can’t get goods to survive. He has banned foreign currency for imports of dozens of products from toothpicks to cement, closed borders to halt rice smuggling and refused to fully ease exchange controls.

Policies like this have curbed foreign investment, pushed food inflation to 15-year highs and scared off companies such as South Africa’s supermarket chain Shoprite Holdings Ltd.

The roots of the malaise though, predate Buhari. Under British rule, Nigeria’s three main regions, divided along ethnic and religious lines, were awkwardly sandwiched together in a 1914 amalgamation. Since independence in 1960, elites from the largely Christian south west and south east have tussled for power with the Muslim north.

Oil led to the dismantling of what little industry there was by opening the floodgates to cheap imports financed by a strong local currency. Countries like Malaysia and Indonesia, which were as poor as Nigeria in the 1960s, have surpassed it in per-capita income after diversifying.

A surge in corruption also wrested away resources needed for infrastructure and a reliable power supply — both of which are lacking.

“In a lot of countries, people are used to officials skimming something off the top, but ultimately delivering something,“In Nigeria, everything is skimmed off the top and nothing is delivered.”

Security Meltdown
Mistrust of the state and poverty seeded violence. A decade-long jihadist insurgency in the northeast rages on despite Buhari’s claims to have defeated Boko Haram militants in 2015. Piracy has also made the Gulf of Guinea one of the world’s most dangerous waters, while inland, a deadly conflict between nomadic herders and farmers in the middle of the country is moving south. A new separatist rebellion is emerging in the south east, where a secessionist attempt to create the republic of Biafra sparked civil war in the 1960s.

Kidnapping has surged to its highest in at least a decade, according to data from the Armed Conflict Location & Event Data Project. Nearly 900 students were taken from schools in mass abductions since December, according to the United Nations.

Disorder is a huge impediment for growth, costing the economy $10.3 billion in 2020 — more than the federal government’s total revenue that same year, according to official estimates. Without key reforms, Nigeria’s economy will remain anemic, expanding little more than 2% this year and next, still below the population growth rate, according to the International Monetary Fund.

In the meantime, the government is living on borrowed money, with debt service costs eating up over 80% of its revenue.

“This could end

The brunt of the economic decline is falling on the young, two-thirds of whom are either jobless or under-employed. With a median age of 18, the country’s population is growing restless and disconnected from the aging political class that lives in luxury
Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by ceejay10(m): 11:46am On Sep 06, 2021
Justbehave:
Then call out the bad ones when they do bad. Stop supporting them because they are from your side.Truth hurts bro. Jisi ike.Mind you that 7 out of 10 is majority.
call them out without stoking the tribal fire. Every tribe has the good, bad and ugly. The 7 out of 10 are those you met. So call them out. I will equally show you 10 out 10 legit igbos doing wonders. I don't support crime of any sort, regardless of tribe. I already condemned what she did. You adding tribalism to it is what irked me. Crime knows no tribe.
Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by Drizzy5001(m): 11:49am On Sep 06, 2021
Pls Avoid any lady, bearing the name Chidinma sad

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by Justbehave(m): 11:52am On Sep 06, 2021
ceejay10:
call them out without stoking the tribal fire. Every tribe has the good, bad and ugly. The 7 out of 10 are those you met. So call them out. I will equally show you 10 out 10 legit igbos doing wonders. I don't support crime of any sort, regardless of tribe. I already condemned what she did. You adding tribalism to it is what irked me. Crime knows no tribe.
I'm being honest and not tribal. Let's come together and advice our igbo ladies to change their attitudes towards a positive side. Yes agreed we still have decent ones.
Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by ceejay10(m): 12:13pm On Sep 06, 2021
Justbehave:
I'm being honest and not tribal. Let's come together and advice our igbo ladies to change their attitudes towards a positive side. Yes agreed we still have decent ones.
you are been tribal. Call out the bad ones. Don't label all Igbo girls bad. That I won't take.
Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by armadeo(m): 12:17pm On Sep 06, 2021
Why tag the lady as lagos based?
Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by Justbehave(m): 12:18pm On Sep 06, 2021
ceejay10:
you are been tribal. Call out the bad ones. Don't label all Igbo girls bad. That I won't take.
Sorry bro I didn't label all bad. Just that most of the news about ladies and their waywardness seem to be revolving around the ladies from our tribe. It might hurt you but the truth I just spoke.
Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by raphy(m): 12:22pm On Sep 06, 2021
9jah:

Lack of quality education ( quota system ) Bokoharam (No foreign education) rather than attack the root of the any problems in Nigeria we are playing a tribalistic diagnostic approach which doesn't solve any problems.

Once Africa’s promise, Nigeria is heaving under crime, few jobs
Policy missteps, entrenched corruption and an over-reliance on oil have pushed the country’s economy to the brink.

If there was ever a time Nigeria could have taken off, it was in 1999. Democracy had been restored, with its economy reopening after decades of mismanagement and plunder under military dictatorships.

‘It is really bad’: Nigerians go hungry as food inflation soars
Nigeria devalues naira as part of path to single exchange rate
Nigerians launch legal action against government’s Twitter ban
Nigeria: Police fire tear gas in ‘Democracy Day’ protests
“ defeated by the dashed aspirations of a nation that wasn’t supposed to turn out this way. Endowed with some of the world’s biggest oil reserves, plenty of arable land and a young, tech-savvy population of 206 million that sets Africa’s music and fashion trends, Nigeria had the potential to break onto the global stage.

Instead, policy missteps, entrenched corruption and an over-reliance on crude oil mean that a country that makes up a quarter of the continent’s economy risks becoming its biggest problem. A dangerous cauldron of ethnic tension, youth discontent and criminality threatens to spread more poverty and violence to a region quickly falling behind the rest of the world.

Since its discovery in the 1950s, beneath the mangrove forests of its south eastern coast, oil has dictated the boom and bust cycles of the former British colony, with the commodity now accounting for 90% of exports and half of government revenue.

Poverty Capital
The economy has yet to recover from the oil crash of 2014, and is unlikely to do so anytime soon, meaning its population will continue to out pace economic expansion adding more poor to what is already the poverty capital of the world. Over 90 million people live in penury, more than India, which has a population seven times greater.

The coronavirus has only made things worse. Personal incomes are set to fall to their lowest in four decades, pushing an additional 11 million people into poverty by 2022, according to the World Bank. One in three Nigerians in the workforce unemployed, among the world’s highest jobless rates, fanning social discontent and insecurity.

Policy blunders by President Muhammadu Buhari have complicated the road to recovery. He came to power in 2015 pledging to create 12 million jobs in his first four-year term; halfway through his second term, unemployment has more than quadrupled.

Buhari, 78, revived an import-substitution drive that was popular when he was a military ruler in the early 1980s, crippling businesses that can’t get goods to survive. He has banned foreign currency for imports of dozens of products from toothpicks to cement, closed borders to halt rice smuggling and refused to fully ease exchange controls.

Policies like this have curbed foreign investment, pushed food inflation to 15-year highs and scared off companies such as South Africa’s supermarket chain Shoprite Holdings Ltd.

The roots of the malaise though, predate Buhari. Under British rule, Nigeria’s three main regions, divided along ethnic and religious lines, were awkwardly sandwiched together in a 1914 amalgamation. Since independence in 1960, elites from the largely Christian south west and south east have tussled for power with the Muslim north.

Oil led to the dismantling of what little industry there was by opening the floodgates to cheap imports financed by a strong local currency. Countries like Malaysia and Indonesia, which were as poor as Nigeria in the 1960s, have surpassed it in per-capita income after diversifying.

A surge in corruption also wrested away resources needed for infrastructure and a reliable power supply — both of which are lacking.

“In a lot of countries, people are used to officials skimming something off the top, but ultimately delivering something,“In Nigeria, everything is skimmed off the top and nothing is delivered.”

Security Meltdown
Mistrust of the state and poverty seeded violence. A decade-long jihadist insurgency in the northeast rages on despite Buhari’s claims to have defeated Boko Haram militants in 2015. Piracy has also made the Gulf of Guinea one of the world’s most dangerous waters, while inland, a deadly conflict between nomadic herders and farmers in the middle of the country is moving south. A new separatist rebellion is emerging in the south east, where a secessionist attempt to create the republic of Biafra sparked civil war in the 1960s.

Kidnapping has surged to its highest in at least a decade, according to data from the Armed Conflict Location & Event Data Project. Nearly 900 students were taken from schools in mass abductions since December, according to the United Nations.

Disorder is a huge impediment for growth, costing the economy $10.3 billion in 2020 — more than the federal government’s total revenue that same year, according to official estimates. Without key reforms, Nigeria’s economy will remain anemic, expanding little more than 2% this year and next, still below the population growth rate, according to the International Monetary Fund.

In the meantime, the government is living on borrowed money, with debt service costs eating up over 80% of its revenue.

“This could end

The brunt of the economic decline is falling on the young, two-thirds of whom are either jobless or under-employed. With a median age of 18, the country’s population is growing restless and disconnected from the aging political class that lives in luxury

I hope you don't expect me to read this long thing?

Credit my azza befor I begin.
Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 06, 2021
Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by Rochasstatue(f): 12:27pm On Sep 06, 2021
Lagos based Biafran you mean?
Igbo criminality is gender neutral...

After the lefelendum...
Do the erection...
Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by BigDolph(m): 12:29pm On Sep 06, 2021
The fear of Chidinma is the beginning of wisdom
Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by ceejay10(m): 12:30pm On Sep 06, 2021
Justbehave:
Sorry bro I didn't label all bad. Just that most of the news about ladies and their waywardness seem to be revolving around the ladies from our tribe. It might hurt you but the truth I just spoke.
yes I agree with you. It's sad. But we can call out and condemn those in particular, instead of generalizing. You are been unfair to those who do legit businesses to earn a living ( instead of going the easy way. Fraud and prostitution). Igbos are naturally industrious. So those who chose crime are lazy and in the minority.
Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by Justbehave(m): 12:31pm On Sep 06, 2021
ceejay10:
yes I agree with you. It's sad. But we can call out and condemn those in particular, instead of generalizing. You are been unfair to those who do legit businesses to earn a living ( instead of going the easy way. Fraud and prostitution). Igbos are naturally industrious. So those who chose crime are lazy and in the minority.
Is ok nwanne. I got you.
Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by Okhuadams(m): 12:39pm On Sep 06, 2021
onthehill:
Lagos-Based Lady Connive With Her Boyfriend To Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Photo, Video)

A Lagos-based Lady identified as Chidinma Ohazulike was caught after she connived with her boyfriend to defraud a company by sending fake bank credit alert, IgbereTV reports.

The company she defrauded, @Rhemmygoldcollections shared the information on Instagram. The company wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CTcY8FboZ-S/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbQRmjam4jw
Another Chidima again
Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 06, 2021
raphy:

I hope you don't expect me to read this long thing?

Credit my azza befor I begin.

Sorry I love to read -Im Igbo -I do have a masters degree in Public health -I live in California -I work for American Red Cross -Ive traveled to every continent known to man -Im a US Military veteran -I safe life everyday - Ndi-Igbo are important everywhere we go -Go to Canada or even Biden government, you will see us there -We left Nigeria dirty politics, after the war, and since then ,Nigeria have been left behind,in everything -Nigeria have become the poverty capital of the world .So debating an aboki in this forum is just,a waste of time and knowledge.
Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by Hugo7(m): 2:10pm On Sep 06, 2021
drlaykay:
Does this fake alert reflect balance?
Or just a message showing a particular sum deposited
Same thing I wanted to ask, because I have to seen my total balance reflect before I believe that indeed the person has sent the money.
Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by Tundex911: 2:13pm On Sep 06, 2021
WHY ALWAYS CHIDINMA

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by ceejay10(m): 2:24pm On Sep 06, 2021
Justbehave:
Is ok nwanne. I got you.
all love. Igbo amaka. Sorry for my initial uncouth words.
Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 2:57pm On Sep 06, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
It seems Any Lady answering Chidimma is criminal minded and Devilish.
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 2:58pm On Sep 06, 2021
travelwaka:
the audacity. One thing I tell every business men
1. Always ensure you verify the alert through your online banking before you proceed
2. If possible use a different phone number from your business phone for bank transaction that way the issue of sending fake alert to a wrong number will quickly expose the person
3. Get a POS machine
All this wahala just to confirm payment. Just check the balance that's all.

We are visiting Benin Republic on Independence day
Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 3:02pm On Sep 06, 2021
Blackmen07:
kelechi, chidara, chidima, chinelo, chinatu, chioma, chichi, inkachi, chiamaka, obiagali etc fear them
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by caandi: 3:55pm On Sep 06, 2021
Nowadays it’s family crime or couples crime that’s reigning now.
Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 06, 2021
The Soldier was like give us the money, if nah one ugly man dem for don jack up use am slam ground before you say Jack Robinson. Since nah fine babe, baba just ask her politely.
Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by Ettepapa: 4:59pm On Sep 06, 2021
bukatyne:

How does fake alert work?

using Bulk SMS services.
Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by raphy(m): 5:08pm On Sep 06, 2021
9jah:

Sorry I love to read -Im Igbo -I do have a masters degree in Public health -I live in California -I work for American Red Cross -Ive traveled to every continent known to man -Im a US Military veteran -I safe life everyday - Ndi-Igbo are important everywhere we go -Go to Canada or even Biden government, you will see us there -We left Nigeria dirty politics, after the war, and since then ,Nigeria have been left behind,in everything -Nigeria have become the poverty capital of the world .So debating an aboki in this forum is just,a waste of time and knowledge.

Nice write-up here salut to you sir.
Am a Lagos base guy I love to read too am from akwa ibom state. I knw we have a bad government right now..and insecurities is getting out of control..

I will like to learn something from you via WhatsApp .if u want my digit let me know.have
A bless week ahead

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by Ogbuu101: 5:13pm On Sep 06, 2021
TheChameleon:
"CHIDINMA"

No surprise here.
Them no remove skull like your brothers oo,na just fake alert them send

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rufai Oseni Confronted By SP Benjamin Hundeyin / Robbers Stab Unizik Student After He Refused To Let Them In. / PHED Staff Accused Of Using Cultists To Harm Customer In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.