Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) (39413 Views)

22-Year-Old Buys ₦4.6m Car With Fake Bank Alert, Lands In Ondo Police Net / Enugu Big Boy Caught After Buying A Phone Worth N200k With Fake Alert (Video) / Actor Olumide Olajide Arrested For Defrauding Traders With Fake Bank Alerts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by highness25(m): 10:18am On Sep 06, 2021
yinkus6750:
And what is the military man in green camp doing?
Is that a police officer?
The man come fight for in girlfriend.
Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by PrinceOfLagos: 10:18am On Sep 06, 2021
The soldier man is the police officer

Joke of a nation

2 Likes

Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by Polynek(m): 10:19am On Sep 06, 2021
Na my tribe no cap grin
Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by frankmoney(m): 10:19am On Sep 06, 2021
yinkus6750:
my thoughts exactly
Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by GGirll: 10:19am On Sep 06, 2021
I was also defrauded like this twice I'm sure nemesis will not spare the thieves.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by woleabayo(f): 10:19am On Sep 06, 2021
chai
Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by olisaEze(m): 10:19am On Sep 06, 2021
Chidinma again! grin

Guy man soldier feeling himself, might just track the babe on anoda level later. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by CXLVII: 10:19am On Sep 06, 2021
Buhari needs to give this lots Biafra

Its becoming too much.

A referendum is urgently needed, or executive order to declare Biafra. National and international reputation has been dented beyond repair.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by omoteacher(m): 10:19am On Sep 06, 2021
shocked

Our yeye soldiers no get level again.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by elpochas: 10:20am On Sep 06, 2021
All i see is two slay queens in the pics and a Soilder.
Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by Antoeni(m): 10:20am On Sep 06, 2021
Chidimma is the same today
Tomorrow and
Forever
Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by Imustnottalk: 10:20am On Sep 06, 2021
G
Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by emperor863(m): 10:21am On Sep 06, 2021
God, these people again? Abi dem take crime swear for these yeebos?

Anybody with his/her sense intact would avoid any businesses transaction with these people, it is really getting out of hand.

Gawd, another Chidinma.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by Antoeni(m): 10:21am On Sep 06, 2021
What do you expect from an IPOB girl?
A chidimma for that matter

3 Likes

Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by Crossroad1(m): 10:21am On Sep 06, 2021
Get your bank mobile app, confirm transaction before giving out goods and services.. Unless you use juju for me, he go hard you to scam me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by elmessiahs(m): 10:21am On Sep 06, 2021
SportsHD:

Bruhhhhhhhhhh grin grin Igbo kwenu
You na name checker
Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by UTILITYMAY(m): 10:22am On Sep 06, 2021
Chidinma again?

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by urmessi123: 10:22am On Sep 06, 2021
No be today since 2017 wey I don dey see fake alerts for Lagos
Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:23am On Sep 06, 2021
yinkus6750:

Any Chidinma matter dey strong pass Police Officer own

3 Likes

Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by Cokahot: 10:23am On Sep 06, 2021
Is that really a soldier. Fake soldier. Also this students have no sense. They wanna lice above their means. Stupid student. Big gal in off k,but a real-time thief.
Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by Blackmen07: 10:24am On Sep 06, 2021
kelechi, chidara, chidima, chinelo, chinatu, chioma, chichi, inkachi, chiamaka, obiagali etc fear them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by kingscare1(m): 10:24am On Sep 06, 2021
pocohantas:
Bonnie & Clyde.

This name Chidinma done too cause wahala for social media recently.

This small thing you call bonnie and Clyde.

Dem dey collect with gun, shoot police and state terror.

No be fake sms this people do.
Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:24am On Sep 06, 2021
samtoles:
And you called a soldier?

Naija na joke!

The people sending fake alerts, the people receiving it and the soldiers who abandoned his colleagues in Sambisa forest only to come and be arresting people sending fake alerts should all be hanged

Who go come remain for Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by Adakintroy: 10:25am On Sep 06, 2021
When they say na country, I say worry about yourself. Country is more or less abstract.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by bluefilm: 10:26am On Sep 06, 2021
Their females are trying to outdo their males in the national development goals.

Tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by anambraamaka: 10:26am On Sep 06, 2021
Old Format
Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by temitope27(m): 10:27am On Sep 06, 2021
donbachi:
Chidinma again!
No be una talk am...sey "behind every greatman,there is a woman".
every gateman u mean grin
Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 06, 2021
Na to stop dey give children that name be that oo..
Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by Trust50: 10:28am On Sep 06, 2021
Igbo Amaka�

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by temitope27(m): 10:28am On Sep 06, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
It seems Any Lady answering Chidimma is criminal minded and Devilish.
not my chidinma, that urhobo girl pretty singer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gas Cooker Explosion Kills Girl, Stroke Patient In Lagos (Photos) / Man Nabbed For Stealing Bridge Rails (Picture of suspect & materials) / Wife Of Lascatter Accuses Him Of Defiling Their 5-Month-Old Baby. He Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.