Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,027 members, 7,953,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:20 AM

Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) (39586 Views)

22-Year-Old Buys ₦4.6m Car With Fake Bank Alert, Lands In Ondo Police Net / Enugu Big Boy Caught After Buying A Phone Worth N200k With Fake Alert (Video) / Actor Olumide Olajide Arrested For Defrauding Traders With Fake Bank Alerts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 06, 2021
Always criminal enhanced developers.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by ceejay10(m): 10:29am On Sep 06, 2021
yinkus6750:
And what is the military man in green camp doing?
Is that a police officer?
does it matter?
Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by tholhusomhie: 10:31am On Sep 06, 2021
yinkus6750:

The officer may be fake too. I dont know if the country self is fake. You judge.
Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by colestephan86: 10:31am On Sep 06, 2021
onthehill:
Lagos-Based Lady Connive With Her Boyfriend To Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Photo, Video)

A Lagos-based Lady identified as Chidinma Ohazulike was caught after she connived with her boyfriend to defraud a company by sending fake bank credit alert, IgbereTV reports.

The company she defrauded, @Rhemmygoldcollections shared the information on Instagram. The company wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CTcY8FboZ-S/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbQRmjam4jw
So what's the army doing there, it's a civil case, abi boko haram is there?
Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by ceejay10(m): 10:34am On Sep 06, 2021
samtoles:
And you called a soldier?

Naija na joke!

The people sending fake alerts, the people receiving it and the soldiers who abandoned his colleagues in Sambisa forest only to come and be arresting people sending fake alerts should all be hanged
if it takes using soldiers to track these criminals, why not? There something called " joint task force ".

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by Benrosaria(m): 10:34am On Sep 06, 2021
onthehill:
Lagos-Based Lady Connive With Her Boyfriend To Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Photo, Video)

A Lagos-based Lady identified as Chidinma Ohazulike was caught after she connived with her boyfriend to defraud a company by sending fake bank credit alert, IgbereTV reports.

The company she defrauded, @Rhemmygoldcollections shared the information on Instagram. The company wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CTcY8FboZ-S/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbQRmjam4jw

I don’t trust the validity of this news, “this girl Na the girl I know for unilag ooh”

Once rhemmygold gets her traffic she go debunk this news saying something else. Police investigation and I am seeing a playful girl with no boyfriend, a warrant officer, one yellow location manager from upstairs, a eucharia anunuobi figure and a purposeful photographer. We are not all blind in Nigeria, Nigerians!!

What’s the title of this little drama??
Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by Coronavirus84: 10:34am On Sep 06, 2021
Igbos and criminal acts na like 5&6, they can do anything to get money.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 10:34am On Sep 06, 2021
caandi:
Nowadays it’s family crime or couples crime that’s reigning now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by ceejay10(m): 10:38am On Sep 06, 2021
kulrunsman79:
And when has soldier become crime fighter? If soldier can go for such domestic minor arrest, what then are the police and efcc doing?
don't get it twisted. A soldier is also a crime fighter.
Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by ilovebole(f): 10:41am On Sep 06, 2021
This generation and the pressure to live a fake life!

Still Paying a 100% for your Jumia orders when a voucher is available? � Use “BRFSTYLER ” to enjoy money off.
Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by Ettepapa: 10:41am On Sep 06, 2021
drlaykay:
Does this fake alert reflect balance?
Or just a message showing a particular sum deposited

No it doesnt reflect alert. If it does, then it was an inside job
Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by Justbehave(m): 10:41am On Sep 06, 2021
ceejay10:
amadioha ma pu gi mkpuru amu dia. Bastard.
Ihere megbu gi. Advice your sisters they are very shameless.
Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by MrBONE2(m): 10:43am On Sep 06, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
It seems Any Lady answering Chidimma is criminal minded and Devilish.
cheesy

Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by iamtardey: 10:46am On Sep 06, 2021
Ah!
Fake alert
Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 06, 2021
Justbehave:
Igbo ladies una own don too much. Una do ashawo work pass. Una thief pass. Una do paternity fraud pass. Una dey kill Una side guys. Tufiakwa. My Igbo sisters Una shame dey shame us.

Psychology (Scientific research to crime ) Proximity - Everyone commits crime -You tribalistic bigot.
When a person makes preparation to commit a crime, and one of the preparatory acts is close or proximate to the completed crime, the preparation is considered to have merged into being an actual attempt. ... The closer the preparatory act is to the completed crime, the stronger the person can be tempted to commit the crime. Ndigbo- na si nmiri na eri ,onye ohuru ukwuya.
Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 10:50am On Sep 06, 2021
Chidimma has taken over Amaka in disappointing us.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by TheChameleon: 10:50am On Sep 06, 2021
Justbehave:
Igbo ladies una own don too much. Una do ashawo work pass. Una thief pass. Una do paternity fraud pass. Una dey kill Una side guys. Tufiakwa. My Igbo sisters Una shame dey shame us.

Ahhhhh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 06, 2021
yinkus6750:

They dont know their work at all
Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by Justbehave(m): 10:53am On Sep 06, 2021
9jah:

Psychology (Scientist approach to crime ) Proximity - Everyone commits crime -You tribalistic bigot.
When a person makes preparation to commit a crime, and one of the preparatory acts is close or proximate to the completed crime, the preparation is considered to have merged into being an actual attempt. ... The closer the preparatory act is to the completed crime, the stronger the person can be tempted to commit crime.
Na only our igbo ladies Sabi commit crime okwaya? Check all the crime committed by ladies in this country ranging from ashawo to paternity fraud and tell me any other tribe that surpassed our tribe? You guys supporting them should start advising them to desist from such shameless acts. Unu Nile mara nke by eziokwu.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by Sholaco: 10:54am On Sep 06, 2021
Them people

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by Komu1048(m): 10:55am On Sep 06, 2021
bluefilm:
Their females are trying to outdo their males in the national development goals.

Tufiakwa.

I tell you only their males cannot be taking all the glory for a collective world development. grin grin grin
Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 06, 2021
Justbehave:
Na only our igbo ladies Sabi commit crime okwaya? Check all the crime committed by ladies in this country ranging from ashawo to paternity fraud and tell me any other tribe that surpassed our tribe? You guys supporting them should start advising them to desist from such shameless acts. Unu Nile mara nke by eziokwu.

Its proximity my friend ,stop being tribalistic its human nature.
Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by Justbehave(m): 10:58am On Sep 06, 2021
TheChameleon:

Ahhhhh
They are shameless. Imagine one even had a child for her sisters husband and pinned him on another man. Instead of her to hide her face in shame when her secret got out,she is busy claiming right.Ndi Igbo duo nu umu nwayi unu odu. Ihere n'emezie anyi by ndi nwoke.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by Justbehave(m): 10:59am On Sep 06, 2021
9jah:

Its proximity my friend ,stop being tribalistic its human nature.
Shut up. You shameless man.
Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by bukatyne(f): 11:03am On Sep 06, 2021
Ettepapa:

No it doesnt reflect alert. If it does, then it was an inside job

How does fake alert work?
Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 06, 2021
Justbehave:
Shut up. You shameless man.
Come near me, make I show you how powerful and strong ndigbo men are !I just want to prove to you ,that your gibberish and tribalistic approach to crime have been debunked scientifically- Every humanbeign can commit crime -Science have done a lot of research on the subject matter -The finding and results came back as proximity and opportunity's -Nigeria is a corrupt nation and every tribe have its tribesmen in it .

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by Kingsleystunner(m): 11:09am On Sep 06, 2021
If na me be that army man I for don land that girl slap immediately I just hate those girls
Even self I go slap the two of them by putting men in trouble �
Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by Justbehave(m): 11:09am On Sep 06, 2021
undecidedTaa. Mechipu gi onu.Onye iberibe
9jah:

Come near me, make I show you how powerful and strong ndigbo men are !I just want to prove to you ,that your gibberish and tribalistic approach to crime have been debunked scientifically- Every humanbeign can commit crime -Science have done a lot of research on the subject matter -The finding and results came back as proximity and opportunity's -Nigeria is a corrupt nation and every tribe have its tribesmen in it .
Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by ceejay10(m): 11:10am On Sep 06, 2021
Justbehave:
Ihere megbu gi. Advice your sisters they are very shameless.
you a fool for generalizing random acts from few criminal minded individuals.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) by charlito94(m): 11:10am On Sep 06, 2021
Something of fraud why am I seeing an Army man ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corper Who Just Passed Out Shot Dead By Gunmen In Benue. Photos / Primary School Teacher Arrested In Oyo For Sodomizing His Male Pupils (Photo) / Man Scams Shop Owner With Fake Bank Alert After Buying 32" TV In Delta. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.