Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,564 members, 7,865,359 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:23 PM

What I Did With Boma Was A Script, I Missed My Husband - Tega - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What I Did With Boma Was A Script, I Missed My Husband - Tega (312 Views)

BBNAIJA: What I Did With Boma Was A Script Which I Missed, I Miss My Husband / Soso Soberekon: 'I'm Going Back To School. I Missed A Job Because I Lack Degree' / Stefflon Don: "I Met Burna Boy When I Missed My Flight" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Did With Boma Was A Script, I Missed My Husband - Tega by Jonesdozi(m): 7:54am On Sep 06, 2021
Big Brother Naija, BBNaija housemate, Tega has cleared the air on her relationship with Boma in the reality show. Tega and Boma were caught kissing and cuddling up in the house several times.

She was criticised and condemned for being in an amorous relationship with a male housemate despite being married with a child. Some viewers believe.... Click to continue reading
https://www.jonesdozi.com/2021/09/bbnaija-what-i-did-with-boma-was-script.html?m=1

Re: What I Did With Boma Was A Script, I Missed My Husband - Tega by Onyi22(f): 7:55am On Sep 06, 2021
cheesy
Re: What I Did With Boma Was A Script, I Missed My Husband - Tega by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 06, 2021
I'm just waiting to see her husband's reaction
Re: What I Did With Boma Was A Script, I Missed My Husband - Tega by shawante(m): 8:16am On Sep 06, 2021
Script kee u dia... Do we look like retards to you

1 Like

Re: What I Did With Boma Was A Script, I Missed My Husband - Tega by Afonjashapmouth: 8:32am On Sep 06, 2021
Awwwwwn Wale Adenuga Production must be proud and waiting to work with you

(1) (Reply)

“I Miss My Husband; Boma Is My Friend,” Tega Says As She Gets Evicted / Clash Between FFK And Sunday Igboho About Party Defection / BBNAIJA 2021: Saga Finally Opens Up About His Relationship With Nini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.