Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,332 members, 7,957,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:59 PM

Toyota & Honda Which Is Worse Car & Over Hyped By Nigerians? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota & Honda Which Is Worse Car & Over Hyped By Nigerians? (1360 Views)

"Evil Spirit, Baby Boy, Big For Nothing" – Popular Cars Renamed By Nigerians / Are Mercedes Benz Cars Overrated And Over-hyped In Nigeria? / Toyota Or Honda, Which One Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyota & Honda Which Is Worse Car & Over Hyped By Nigerians? by mrcoolautofix(m): 8:34am On Sep 06, 2021
The good answer for this big question is, Toyota cars are worse than honda,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETBOdjbOVoQ

Each time I hit the gas pedal hard and the take car to 120 it feels like it wants to take off, from camry, Corolla, yaris, solara, same thing except Avalon so you know it wasn't a mistake it was carefully designed for poor people..

Terrible interior, poorly designed car, poor cockpits, dirt cheap materials, too light weight that will swing if you hit that gas pedal hard, oil burning, terrible obd compliance prior to electrical Electronics troubleshooting using obd scanner, ac compressor is a taboo, bad market have so much profit for sellers ibo people knows what I am talking about

Reliability wise both are trash but I will prefer Honda on a scale of one to ten toyota is like 2 at least cos it moves, honda 5 cos it have better handling and stability aside their bad struts and cv joints both engines aren't quite different except that honda is better in R&grin as much as more innovative compared to toytoy

If you read comment from angry birds crying and dying under the comments section that's the toyota generation, we shall need a mass burial to take care of them

People who owns toyota & iphone user have one thing common, they hate quality & beclouded by the brand name, they think backwards, so they don't get to see the broader spectrum of advancement in technology from another perspective,

Too much fake parts in toyota not only cos it's light weight cars but it got floods of people with poor perception for quality dying for it..

[b]If there is one thing I will give toyota credit for is the dirt cheap rubber dashboard and door panels, [/b]hahahahaha from thundra to corrola seemingly people who are addicted to this brands have poor sense of quality durability and performance no offense.

Band wagon syndromes

I have audi A4 1.8T 2006 that am Rebuilding, the rear hub and front has never been replaced before till date, it have 360k mileage on just name one camry or even lexus with such durable parts?

From auto tech standing point, toyota is like a Chinese product, it is not reliable as hyped,

From user perspective, NO

Why is that empty carton without any luxury features that is 60% plastic cost so much!

The problem with most toyota cars aren't mechanic introduced but generic, I willbbe making videos about this to counter Scotty crusade against european & american model cars

Listen, toyota was designed from factory to be dirt cheap to be affordable that way, the strong and reliable toyota era stopped at Carina E Corolla 2000 starlet of 90s

And here is what you should know, Even the genuine parts fail when you needed it most like structs, hubs, trans axe shaft, Piston rings, and ignition coil,

My number two reasons why I believe it's engineered to fail over short period is the cheap light weight metals and strip off of it luxury features,

To make matter worst nigerian mechanic contributed to it flooding nigerian streets,

In my book I often look at Toyota car as simplified engineering which all the necessary attributes for durability was stripped off to make it simply affordable, but since every fish now want to to own a Toyota, increase in demand have played it role to over hyping it..

For the bush brains who still compare toyota to German car makers, kindly face your keyboard and reading of garbage,

Unfortunately their lexus is not so different from oil burning the difference is just cost and v6 and luxury features

In other african countries, toyota cars are termed student cars, due to it cheat and affordability, but in nigeria, trash always have a huge market cos knocked head won't let their phobia for complexity clear their head to make a clear decision of what is bad from what is worse,

If you need a drive around car or a get away car, buy toyota, if you need a real car that will stand the test of time,

Volkswagen, Ford, BMW, Mercedes Audi anything but asian model.

You will know have good mechanic when he said buy vw, ford, or peugeot

Last note does it surprize you why fed government don't use toyota cars in their convoy? The engine will fall off, But suv such as hilux or prado? When it comes to car 406 is always first for front or behind as pilot,

They know good stuff they just don't like making a good decision that will benefit the caged.

If you need a better version of toyota just go for Avalon but the oil burning is not rapid, mind you it's v6 so keep your phobia for v6 in the trash can

2 Likes

Re: Toyota & Honda Which Is Worse Car & Over Hyped By Nigerians? by Tonynelson(m): 8:39am On Sep 06, 2021
Following
Re: Toyota & Honda Which Is Worse Car & Over Hyped By Nigerians? by OfficialDJ: 10:50am On Sep 06, 2021
mrcoolautofix:
The good answer for this a big, I will go first, Toyota is worse than honda

Reliability wise both are trash

From auto tech standing point, toyota is like a Chinese product, is it reliable as hyped, NO

From user technical look up, NO

The problem with most toyota aren't mechanic introduced but generic, I will making videos about this to counter Scotty crusade..

Listen it was designed from factory to be that way, the strong and reliable toyota era stopped at Carina E Corolla 2000 starlet of 90s

And here is what you should know, Even the genuine parts fail when you needed it most like structs, hubs, trans axe shaft, Piston rings, and ignition coil,

My number two reasons why I believe it's engineered to fail over short period is the cheap light weight metals and strip off of it luxury features,

To make matter worst nigerian mechanic contributed to it flooding nigerian streets,

In my book I often look at Toyota car as simplified engineering which all the necessary attributes for durability was stripped off to make it simply affordable, but since every fish now want to to own a Toyota, increase in demand have played it role to over hyping it..

For the bush brains who still compare toyota to German car makers, kindly face your keyboard and reading of garbage,

Unfortunately their lexus is not so different from oil burning the difference is just cost and v6 and luxury features

In other african countries, toyota cars are termed student cars, due to it cheat and affordability, but in nigeria, trash always have a huge market cos knocked head won't let their phobia for complexity clear their head to make a clear decision of what is bad from what is worse,

If you need a drive around car or a get away car, buy toyota, if you need a real car that will stand the test of time,

Last note does it surprize you why fed government don't use toyota cars in convoy? But suv such as hilux or prado? When it comes to car 406 is always first for front or behind as pilot,

They know good stuff they just don't like making a good decision that will benefit the caged.

If you need toyota just go for Avalon but the oil burning is not rapid, mind you it's v6 so keep your phobia for v6 in the trash can
at the bolded..
So prado and hilux aren't toyota products? sad

Wondaaaafu

7 Likes

Re: Toyota & Honda Which Is Worse Car & Over Hyped By Nigerians? by bularuz(m): 11:09am On Sep 06, 2021
Seems the op has a personal hatred for toyota, if I am not wrong toyota has always been part of the top 5 best vehicles in the world and the experts cannot be always wrong

3 Likes

Re: Toyota & Honda Which Is Worse Car & Over Hyped By Nigerians? by nurey(m): 11:18am On Sep 06, 2021
mrcoolautofix:
The good answer for this a big, I will go first, Toyota is worse than honda

Reliability wise both are trash

From auto tech standing point, toyota is like a Chinese product, is it reliable as hyped, NO

From user technical look up, NO

The problem with most toyota aren't mechanic introduced but generic, I will making videos about this to counter Scotty crusade..

Listen it was designed from factory to be that way, the strong and reliable toyota era stopped at Carina E Corolla 2000 starlet of 90s

Last note does it surprize you why fed government don't use toyota cars in convoy? But suv such as hilux or prado? When it comes to car 406 is always first for front or behind as pilot,

If you need toyota just go for Avalon but the oil burning is not rapid, mind you it's v6 so keep your phobia for v6 in the trash can

My brother please link me with your weed supplier, the guy product is Authentic grin

11 Likes

Re: Toyota & Honda Which Is Worse Car & Over Hyped By Nigerians? by mejai(m): 2:48pm On Sep 06, 2021
All I know is that, 2010 Toyota matrix and Corolla, moves or feels like flinstones cartoon car. Even the Land cruiser sef join.

3 Likes

Re: Toyota & Honda Which Is Worse Car & Over Hyped By Nigerians? by BamBamK: 4:55pm On Sep 06, 2021
even u don bow to ur master

u go need am for d bush adventures

nurey:

My brother please link me with your weed supplier, the guy product is Authentic grin

1 Like

Re: Toyota & Honda Which Is Worse Car & Over Hyped By Nigerians? by Abdulsobur02: 7:53pm On Sep 06, 2021
You just typed nonsense from beginning to the end
Re: Toyota & Honda Which Is Worse Car & Over Hyped By Nigerians? by Elsueno: 12:14am On Sep 07, 2021
mrcoolautofix:
The good answer for this big question is, Toyota cars are worse than honda,

Each time I hit the gas pedal hard and the take car to 120 it feels like it wants to take off, from camry, Corolla, yaris, solara, same thing except Avalon so you know it wasn't a mistake it was carefully designed for poor people..

Terrible interior, poorly designed car, poor cockpits, dirt cheap materials, too light weight that will swing if you hit that gas pedal hard, oil burning, terrible obd compliance prior to electrical Electronics troubleshooting using obd scanner, ac compressor is a taboo, bad market have so much profit for sellers ibo people knows what I am talking about

Reliability wise both are trash but I will prefer Honda on a scale of one to ten toyota is like 2 at least cos it moves, honda 5 cos it have better handling and stability aside their bad struts and cv joints both engines aren't quite different except that honda is better in R&grin as much as more innovative compared to toytoy

If you read comment from angry birds crying and dying under the comments section that's the toyota generation, we shall need a mass burial to take care of them

People who owns toyota & iphone user have one thing common, they hate quality & beclouded by the brand name, they think backwards, so they don't get to see the broader spectrum of advancement in technology from another perspective,

Too much fake parts in toyota not only cos it's light weight cars but it got floods of people with poor perception for quality dying for it..

If there is one thing I will give toyota credit for is the dirt cheap rubber dashboard and door panels, hahahahaha from thundra to corrola seemingly people who are addicted to this brands have poor sense of quality durability and performance no offense.

Band wagon syndromes

I have audi A4 1.8T 2006 that am Rebuilding, the rear hub and front has never been replaced before till date, it have 360k mileage on just name one camry or even lexus with such durable parts?

From auto tech standing point, toyota is like a Chinese product, it is not reliable as hyped,

From user perspective, NO

Why is that empty carton without any luxury features that is 60% plastic cost so much!

The problem with most toyota cars aren't mechanic introduced but generic, I willbbe making videos about this to counter Scotty crusade against european & american model cars

Listen, toyota was designed from factory to be dirt cheap to be affordable that way, the strong and reliable toyota era stopped at Carina E Corolla 2000 starlet of 90s

Last note does it surprize you why fed government don't use toyota cars in their convoy? The engine will fall off, But suv such as hilux or prado? When it comes to car 406 is always first for front or behind as pilot,

If you need a better version of toyota just go for Avalon but the oil burning is not rapid, mind you it's v6 so keep your phobia for v6 in the trash can

U mean Scotty kilmer....d 94 celica dude, Biafra Tony Stark I think u should choose ur opponents wisely...

Though I do agree Toyotas are extremely overpriced for what they offer & how easily they get stolen grin
Re: Toyota & Honda Which Is Worse Car & Over Hyped By Nigerians? by HitGuy: 8:38am On Sep 07, 2021
Only the quality people will understand your point bro..

Nice video by the way
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETBOdjbOVoQ

1 Like

Re: Toyota & Honda Which Is Worse Car & Over Hyped By Nigerians? by HitGuy: 8:42am On Sep 07, 2021
Terrence99:
[s][/s]

Your mother's enemies have used your brain to play betting.
For the last 30 years, all wars have been fought using Toyota vehicles. The Taliban, Iraqis, Libyans, Syrians, Al Shabab, ISIS, Boko haram, all are using Toyota [s][/s]

Well if that's the case or yardstick measure you jittery brain can think out, world War 2 was fought using vw, vw produced most war trucks and machines adulf Hitler used so, between your Taliban and word war which is more deadly? Use your brain ewu.. You just keep getting roasted
Re: Toyota & Honda Which Is Worse Car & Over Hyped By Nigerians? by nurey(m): 10:11am On Sep 07, 2021
BamBamK:
even u don bow to ur master

u go need am for d bush adventures

Una don commot me 4 the group sef I just remembered, I am enjoying my paternity leave. But help tell the admin that removed me say las las thunder must faya am grin
Re: Toyota & Honda Which Is Worse Car & Over Hyped By Nigerians? by BamBamK: 12:46pm On Sep 07, 2021
heheehehehehehehheeheheeheheeeh

happy holiday sir

nurey:

Una don commot me 4 the group sef I just remembered, I am enjoying my paternity leave. But help tell the admin that removed me say las las thunder must faya am grin

(1) (Reply)

V12 Supremacy: The World’s Top 17 Most Powerful V12 Engines In 2023 And The Cars / Renault Megane Vs Volkswagen Sharan / Toyota Recalls Six Million Vehicles in 2013 Alone! BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.