Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,599 members, 7,827,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Expensive Wine Worth N3.4million Obi Cubana Was Seen Drinking With Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Expensive Wine Worth N3.4million Obi Cubana Was Seen Drinking With Davido (4676 Views)

Check Out The Price Range Of The Expensive Wine Obi Cubana Was Spotted With / Davido Buys Wine Worth Millions For Birthday (video) / Davido Drinking With Syringe With His Crew Members (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Expensive Wine Worth N3.4million Obi Cubana Was Seen Drinking With Davido by Psalm6ix: 9:05am On Sep 06, 2021
Recently, Obi Cubana took to his official Instagram page to share a video of himself having a nice time with Nigerian biggest artist, Davido.

They were spotted drinking wine plated in golden color which Obi Cubana held in his hands. According to my research, the wine is "Champagne Armand De Brignac Brut Gold Mathusalem 600cl".

The drink cost around 7,020€, which is around N3,432,989 when converted to Naira. Making it one of the costliest drinks in the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcRy-drWq84

Source: https://kingsparo.com/the-price-of-the-expensive-wine-obi-cubana-was-seen-drinking-with-davido-watch-video/
Re: Expensive Wine Worth N3.4million Obi Cubana Was Seen Drinking With Davido by Freestainworld(m): 9:06am On Sep 06, 2021
And after they will urinate it out, they really have sense.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expensive Wine Worth N3.4million Obi Cubana Was Seen Drinking With Davido by Authority1o1(m): 9:08am On Sep 06, 2021
Okay...

Once one's net worth can comfortably sustain such luxury, it becomes only normal to purchase such.
Re: Expensive Wine Worth N3.4million Obi Cubana Was Seen Drinking With Davido by DaddyRochie1642: 9:11am On Sep 06, 2021
Freestainworld:

Oga hope you're not Hating grin

2 Likes

Re: Expensive Wine Worth N3.4million Obi Cubana Was Seen Drinking With Davido by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 06, 2021
This same people pass through the street everyday and see people suffering but will never take a second look at them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expensive Wine Worth N3.4million Obi Cubana Was Seen Drinking With Davido by Freestainworld(m): 9:19am On Sep 06, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Not hating my brother, just encouraging them grin
Re: Expensive Wine Worth N3.4million Obi Cubana Was Seen Drinking With Davido by Mgreat(m): 9:24am On Sep 06, 2021
Wow!
Re: Expensive Wine Worth N3.4million Obi Cubana Was Seen Drinking With Davido by ClitRaider: 9:30am On Sep 06, 2021
Freestainworld:

Na dis kind drink dey cause cancer and tumors.

What kinda if fuckkk chemical will worth that amount?!

Cos no natural brew will worth that.

1 Like

Re: Expensive Wine Worth N3.4million Obi Cubana Was Seen Drinking With Davido by MayorWhales: 9:44am On Sep 06, 2021
I see how many will flood this page saying it’s all vanity and wasteful, my brothers they don’t tell the rich how to live but you can only be motivated and have your owns. If you broke and clowning a Millionaire the joke is on you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expensive Wine Worth N3.4million Obi Cubana Was Seen Drinking With Davido by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:36am On Sep 06, 2021
ClitRaider:

Na dis kind drink dey cause cancer and tumors.

What kinda if fuckkk chemical will worth that amount?!

Cos no natural brew will worth that.
bros calm down that bottle is made of gold hence the price, that ur thinking is what we call poor man mentality. Despite am not rich but I dey see my self as a big man so erase that ur mentality. If God blesses me and you today we go drink throne wey pass that one

1 Like

Re: Expensive Wine Worth N3.4million Obi Cubana Was Seen Drinking With Davido by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:41am On Sep 06, 2021
Freestainworld:
bros calm down the "baby oku" and ogogoro and brukutu you drink everyday you will still urinate it true of false? Bros if you get money enjoy ur life bro them no do that drink specifically for obi cubana. I don think this life deep wealth is vanity, pover-tea is also vanity so choose one

Re: Expensive Wine Worth N3.4million Obi Cubana Was Seen Drinking With Davido by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:46am On Sep 06, 2021
For Nigeria big man go dey spend money poor man go dey vex they tell am how to spend him own money wey him hustle no be juju be that?

1 Like

Re: Expensive Wine Worth N3.4million Obi Cubana Was Seen Drinking With Davido by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 06, 2021
Vanity crew arriving the thread like...

Re: Expensive Wine Worth N3.4million Obi Cubana Was Seen Drinking With Davido by Drizzy5001(m): 11:58am On Sep 06, 2021
Freestainworld:
No be juju be That?? grin
Re: Expensive Wine Worth N3.4million Obi Cubana Was Seen Drinking With Davido by Drizzy5001(m): 12:01pm On Sep 06, 2021
3.5millon naira that can comfortably buy you, a clean Lexus Es350 or Toyota Rav4, na him person dey drink like water, Chai... Money iffa catch u eeeh, njide gi

Re: Expensive Wine Worth N3.4million Obi Cubana Was Seen Drinking With Davido by Onyi22(f): 12:03pm On Sep 06, 2021
Freestainworld:
Chai grin poverty is a bad
Re: Expensive Wine Worth N3.4million Obi Cubana Was Seen Drinking With Davido by Brainard22: 12:07pm On Sep 06, 2021
Onyi22:

Chai grin poverty is a bad
Yet a poverty striken basta.rd like you wants a rich man

1 Like

Re: Expensive Wine Worth N3.4million Obi Cubana Was Seen Drinking With Davido by Onyi22(f): 12:15pm On Sep 06, 2021
Brainard22:

Yet a poverty striken basta.rd like you wants a rich man
grin cheesy Who cause you pain Cheers it's a new week
Re: Expensive Wine Worth N3.4million Obi Cubana Was Seen Drinking With Davido by ClitRaider: 2:01pm On Sep 06, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
bros calm down that bottle is made of gold hence the price, that ur thinking is what we call poor man mentality. Despite am not rich but I dey see my self as a big man so erase that ur mentality. If God blesses me and you today we go drink throne wey pass that one
Bottle made of gold?!
hehehehe... maybe so.

Anyways, I'm talking from a Brewer's angle,
No brew should be that expensive.
Re: Expensive Wine Worth N3.4million Obi Cubana Was Seen Drinking With Davido by anambraamaka: 2:14pm On Sep 06, 2021
Pocket watching
Re: Expensive Wine Worth N3.4million Obi Cubana Was Seen Drinking With Davido by Collins4u1(m): 2:22pm On Sep 06, 2021
Iyaebe:
This same people pass through the street everyday and see people suffering but will never take a second look at them.

Nobody owes any body anything in this life...
Re: Expensive Wine Worth N3.4million Obi Cubana Was Seen Drinking With Davido by michlins(m): 3:50pm On Sep 06, 2021
Freestainworld:
after drinking garri, I hope you don't urinate
Re: Expensive Wine Worth N3.4million Obi Cubana Was Seen Drinking With Davido by Imustnottalk: 3:51pm On Sep 06, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

no hating that's the fact the 3milion can change my life and everyone who needed it but they chose to waste it and show off I know it their money they can spend anyhow they want it,it's a choice but the money will go long way .i stumbled on a page on Instagram where a man was helping the windows and the poor i was emotional wishing God should bless me so i can bless others around me I will rather show off helping the needy than show off wasting Money on expensive things that are not necessary
Re: Expensive Wine Worth N3.4million Obi Cubana Was Seen Drinking With Davido by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:01pm On Sep 06, 2021
ClitRaider:

Bottle made of gold?!
hehehehe... maybe so.

Anyways, I'm talking from a Brewer's angle,
No brew should be that expensive.
the drink he gave emoney during his mom burial is worth more than 4million
Re: Expensive Wine Worth N3.4million Obi Cubana Was Seen Drinking With Davido by Telegram234(m): 5:39pm On Sep 06, 2021
cry cry

Re: Expensive Wine Worth N3.4million Obi Cubana Was Seen Drinking With Davido by Dproperties: 5:45pm On Sep 06, 2021
Nice one
Re: Expensive Wine Worth N3.4million Obi Cubana Was Seen Drinking With Davido by Oira5: 6:02pm On Sep 06, 2021
Iyaebe:

Bro I love you, and as such this ur thinking no make sense.
Re: Expensive Wine Worth N3.4million Obi Cubana Was Seen Drinking With Davido by Olibboy: 6:06pm On Sep 06, 2021
Freestainworld:
make money and see what is there
Re: Expensive Wine Worth N3.4million Obi Cubana Was Seen Drinking With Davido by OGWILLS123: 7:11pm On Sep 06, 2021
Imustnottalk:
no hating that's the fact the 3milion can change my life and everyone who needed it but they chose to waste it and show off I know it their money they can spend anyhow they want it,it's a choice but the money will go long way .i stumbled on a page on Instagram where a man was helping the windows and the poor i was emotional wishing God should bless me so i can bless others around me I will rather show off helping the needy than show off wasting Money on expensive things that are not necessary

Do you know how many people he as help .
Re: Expensive Wine Worth N3.4million Obi Cubana Was Seen Drinking With Davido by Truvelisback(m): 8:24pm On Sep 06, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

No mind am.
Re: Expensive Wine Worth N3.4million Obi Cubana Was Seen Drinking With Davido by Truvelisback(m): 8:24pm On Sep 06, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

No mind am.The cost of that wine alone can change some ones life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Karen Igho Wore To Rukky Sandra's DVD Movie Launch / PHOTONEWS: Meet Wizkid’s Younger Sister, Lade / Afrocandy Tell Nigerians To Kiss Her B*tt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.