Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Fateye Adekusibe Is A Scammer!, Everyone Avoid Him - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fateye Adekusibe Is A Scammer!, Everyone Avoid Him (749 Views)

How Do I Track A Scammer Through His Phone Number / Help Needed To Get A Scammer / Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fateye Adekusibe Is A Scammer!, Everyone Avoid Him by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 06, 2021
Adekusibe10 just scammed me ,You this scammer,you think you can abscond with my money ,I will curse you today,as from today ,you will never know peace !
Sorrow experiencing shall forever be yours!
No one should run any business deal with this man,he just scammed me embarassed cry
He almost kidnapped me also,his office address is a fake one,he is a scammer, avoid him!

Re: Fateye Adekusibe Is A Scammer!, Everyone Avoid Him by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:09am On Sep 06, 2021
Aunty what kind of business transpired between the both of you?

1 Like

Re: Fateye Adekusibe Is A Scammer!, Everyone Avoid Him by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 06, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Aunty what kind of business transpired between the both of you?

He wanted to give me a job to do for him,to help him run an advert for his business,and he lied to me that he is going to send the money that he is at bank already,later that day ,he said he wasn't able to get the money,that his account is having an issue.

He called at night and was like,his son isn't doing fine that I should borrow him money and he is going to refund me,I told him I don't really have money at that time but I can help him borrow,so I borrowed from my friend and sent him,then he blocked me
Re: Fateye Adekusibe Is A Scammer!, Everyone Avoid Him by flexxyworld(m): 10:26am On Sep 06, 2021
Cee0nne:

He wanted to give me a job to do for him,to help him run an advert for his business,and he lied to me that he is going to send the money that he is at bank already,later that day ,he said he wasn't able to get the money,that his account is having an issue.

He called at night and was like,his son isn't doing fine that I should borrow him money and he is going to refund me,I told him I don't really
have money at that time but I can help him borrow,so I borrowed from my friend and sent him,then he blocked me

All these for someone you met on a faceless sight? Or you knew before now? Or cus he wanted to run an advert with you?? I
Re: Fateye Adekusibe Is A Scammer!, Everyone Avoid Him by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:27am On Sep 06, 2021
Cee0nne:

He called at night and was like,his son isn't doing fine that I should borrow him money and he is going to refund me,I told him I don't really have money at that time but I can help him borrow,so I borrowed from my friend and sent him,then he blocked me
you borrowed money from a friend to assist someone you haven't met before? So pathetic. Just count ur loss and move on and as for those curses you laid on him, am sorry it will have zero effect. Next time don't borrow money to assist anyone if you don't have tell them you don't have,so sorry for your loss.
Re: Fateye Adekusibe Is A Scammer!, Everyone Avoid Him by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 06, 2021
flexxyworld:

All these for someone you met on a faceless sight? Or you knew before now? Or cus he wanted to run an advert with you?? I

I wanted to help embarassed embarassed not knowing he wanted to scam me
Re: Fateye Adekusibe Is A Scammer!, Everyone Avoid Him by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 06, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
you borrowed money from a friend to assist someone you haven't met before? So pathetic. Just count ur loss and move on and as for those curses you laid on him, am sorry it will have zero effect. Next time don't borrow money to assist anyone if you don't have tell them you don't have,so sorry for your loss.

Thanks embarassed
I just wanted to help since he said his son is dying embarassed
Re: Fateye Adekusibe Is A Scammer!, Everyone Avoid Him by Autodidact2507: 11:26pm On Sep 06, 2021
Cee0nne:
Adekusibe10 just scammed me ,You this scammer,you think you can abscond with my money ,I will curse you today,as from today ,you will never know peace !
Sorrow experiencing shall forever be yours!
No one should run any business deal with this man,he just scammed me embarassed cry
He almost kidnapped me also,his office address is a fake one,he is a scammer, avoid him!

This man don finally cast! U see what God cannot do doesn't exist!
Baba nla scammer! Fajao international Project limited (fake company)
Naso e promise me Electrical Engineer role job blah blah lies here and there.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fateye Adekusibe Is A Scammer!, Everyone Avoid Him by Autodidact2507: 11:30pm On Sep 06, 2021
Cee0nne:

He's always in bank! Lying up and down with his family. Even if u call him now his wife is likely to pick.
I have all his details including account number, phone numbers(like 5 different network), I have what I can take track and bring him down in Abj but why stressing myself cos of #6500...make him chop am die

Adekusibe10 the scammer!���

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fateye Adekusibe Is A Scammer!, Everyone Avoid Him by Autodidact2507: 11:32pm On Sep 06, 2021
Cee0nne:

Hope the money isn't much, I will advise you let go and let God handle the rest. Wait for KARMA
Re: Fateye Adekusibe Is A Scammer!, Everyone Avoid Him by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 06, 2021
Autodidact2507:

Hope the money isn't much, I will advise you let go and let God handle the rest. Wait for KARMA

The first question embarassed
Your last and second to the last statements, thanks for that cry
I'll let go
Re: Fateye Adekusibe Is A Scammer!, Everyone Avoid Him by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 06, 2021
Autodidact2507:

He's always in bank! Lying up and down with his family. Even if u call him now his wife is likely to pick.
I have all his details including account number, phone numbers(like 5 different network), I have what I can take track and bring him down in Abj but why stressing myself cos of #6500...make him chop am die

Adekusibe10 the scammer!���

Wow,so this is not even his first time of doing this, using the same method (in the bank),I just laugh ehn grin
Yes dear, it's truly easy to track him,I won't let him go Scot free,this must end!

1 Like

Re: Fateye Adekusibe Is A Scammer!, Everyone Avoid Him by Autodidact2507: 11:48pm On Sep 06, 2021
Cee0nne:

Wow,so this is not even his first time of doing this, using the same method (in the bank),I just laugh ehn grin
Yes dear, it's truly easy to track him,I won't let him go Scot free,this must end!

Carry police along and keep me updated!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fateye Adekusibe Is A Scammer!, Everyone Avoid Him by money121(m): 5:18am On Sep 07, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Nothing bad in doing that.. the guy is just a bastard.. and shameless man
And karma will catchup on him one day

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fateye Adekusibe Is A Scammer!, Everyone Avoid Him by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 07, 2021
money121:

Nothing bad in doing that.. the guy is just a bastard.. and shameless man
And karma will catchup on him one day

Amen embarassed
Re: Fateye Adekusibe Is A Scammer!, Everyone Avoid Him by money121(m): 6:09pm On Sep 07, 2021
Cee0nne:

Amen embarassed

How much is the money?
Re: Fateye Adekusibe Is A Scammer!, Everyone Avoid Him by Cerebellum: 7:29pm On Sep 07, 2021
Cee0nne:

I wanted to help embarassed embarassed not knowing he wanted to scam me

You be mumu

To slap your face for been scammed so easily like this dey hungry me angry

Nah thunda go fire that scammer

3 Likes

Re: Fateye Adekusibe Is A Scammer!, Everyone Avoid Him by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 08, 2021
money121:

How much is the money?

8,000 naira embarassed ,he said his son need pint of blood urgently,and that the total amount is 50k,but he was able to raise 42k,so I completed it with 8k not knowing it's a scam embarassed

1 Like

Re: Fateye Adekusibe Is A Scammer!, Everyone Avoid Him by money121(m): 10:47am On Sep 08, 2021
Cee0nne:

8,000 naira embarassed ,he said his son need pint of blood urgently,and that the total amount is 50k,but he was able to raise 42k,so I completed it with 8k not knowing it's a scam embarassed
Pm ur acct details i will refund you the money
He will meet his waterloo one day...
Eleribu
Re: Fateye Adekusibe Is A Scammer!, Everyone Avoid Him by yellowgarri2(m): 10:55am On Sep 08, 2021
money121:

Pm ur acct details i will refund you the money
He will meet his waterloo one day...
Eleribu
Re: Fateye Adekusibe Is A Scammer!, Everyone Avoid Him by money121(m): 10:57am On Sep 08, 2021
yellowgarri2:
070.112.00.67 access bank
Mr man what's ur problem undecided undecided
I didn't request for ur acct details why droping it here
Re: Fateye Adekusibe Is A Scammer!, Everyone Avoid Him by money121(m): 11:19am On Sep 08, 2021
Cee0nne:

Paid ma!!

To all Scammers like Adekusibe10, Bodaolawrites, you will meet your Waterloo one day

Re: Fateye Adekusibe Is A Scammer!, Everyone Avoid Him by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 08, 2021
money121:

Paid ma!!

To all Scammers like Adekusibe10, Bodaolawrites, you will meet your Waterloo one day

Please all Nairalanders, please come and help me thanks money121 ,he just refunded me with the money cry cry embarassed
I never believed someone could pay me back the money,mine was just to come and announce the scammer on Nairaland so people won't fall for him anymore cry ,not knowing I would meet my helper money121
OMG, I'm crying, God bless you in a quadrillion folds. Amen!
All the good things in your life will never turn sorrow in Jesus name Amen!
You will never experience sorrow in Jesus name cry Amen!
None of you and your family will die untimely in Jesus name cry Amen!
You will never lack good things in Jesus name Amen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fateye Adekusibe Is A Scammer!, Everyone Avoid Him by abdulahi90(m): 12:09pm On Sep 08, 2021
Cee0nne:

now clap for your self.

1 Like

Re: Fateye Adekusibe Is A Scammer!, Everyone Avoid Him by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 08, 2021
abdulahi90:

now clap for your self.

Someone on Nairaland just refunded me, money121, help me thank him embarassed
Re: Fateye Adekusibe Is A Scammer!, Everyone Avoid Him by Nikkganc08(m): 12:17pm On Sep 08, 2021
God bless Nairaland.

This is one forum that has greatly blessed my life.

This is where I get my daily news and also get d chance to laugh over comments from normal guys and d mad ones.

It helped me startup a side hustle that gives me 70k+ monthly without leaving my room.

Its where I get direct, non-edited , quality info on any topic.

Truly, good people still exist

2 Likes

Re: Fateye Adekusibe Is A Scammer!, Everyone Avoid Him by yellowgarri2(m): 12:24pm On Sep 08, 2021
money121:

Mr man what's ur problem undecided undecided
I didn't request for ur acct details why droping it here
Trying my luck. Oga CEO
Re: Fateye Adekusibe Is A Scammer!, Everyone Avoid Him by money121(m): 12:25pm On Sep 08, 2021
yellowgarri2:
Trying my luck. Ogs CEO
Stop doing that bro

1 Like

Re: Fateye Adekusibe Is A Scammer!, Everyone Avoid Him by money121(m): 12:26pm On Sep 08, 2021
Nikkganc08:
God bless Nairaland.

This is where I get my daily news and also get d chance to laugh over comments from normal guys and d mad ones.

It helped me startup a side hustle that gives me 70k+ monthly without leaving my room.

Its where I get direct, non-edited , quality info on any topic.

Truly, good people still exist

God bless your Hustle
Just that lot of Nigeria youth don't know usefulness of this great Forum..

People are cashing out big on this Forum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fateye Adekusibe Is A Scammer!, Everyone Avoid Him by yellowgarri2(m): 12:30pm On Sep 08, 2021
money121:

Stop doing that bro
ok sir
Re: Fateye Adekusibe Is A Scammer!, Everyone Avoid Him by mommaJ(f): 12:59pm On Sep 08, 2021
[quote author=Nikkganc08 post=105609067]God bless Nairaland.

It helped me start up a side hustle that gives me 70k+ monthly without leaving my room.

It's where I get direct, non-edited, quality info on any topic.

Truly, good people still exist[/quote.) You are very right... Some vital information and help I have gotten from here. If it's not a problem, could you let me know the side gig? If it's something I can do, let me join o. Thank you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Post Office Still Working/functioning In Nigeria? / Any Known Business Grant Giver For Startups ? / How To Register For Amazon Affiliate Program In Nigeria - Over $107 Per Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.