Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. (173300 Views)

FG Officially Opens Portal For Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP) 2021 – A / N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer / United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Job Recruitment (4 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Anieheart: 11:33pm On Feb 19, 2022
just a quick one what's the hope for people that got the mail and those that haven't seen the mail?
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by sdhusayni: 6:47am On Feb 20, 2022
Anieheart:
just a quick one what's the hope for people that got the mail and those that haven't seen the mail?

And which of the mail is it u talking about??
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by profdotcom: 7:13am On Feb 20, 2022
Anieheart:
I thought everyone got the mail ..... Because all the people I know that applied received the mail
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Jalaw: 10:59am On Feb 20, 2022
Everyone who had a successful submission got the mail.
Maybe your submission was not successful.

Anieheart:
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Donangelo(m): 11:33am On Feb 20, 2022
Not everyone that applied got that message.
profdotcom:
I thought everyone got the mail ..... Because all the people I know that applied received the mail
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Habeebat08: 2:30pm On Feb 20, 2022
Jalaw:
Everyone who had a successful submission got the mail.
Maybe your submission was not successful.

not everyone got the message.among those people that I know that appiled o.
I was the only one that got the mail.
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Habeebat08: 2:32pm On Feb 20, 2022
Anieheart:
I guess those that got the mail are the one that will b shortlisted for the program.
Because after submission the mail they sent stated that the will only communicate the successful candidate.
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Omenyi1(m): 9:31pm On Feb 20, 2022
All the people I know that registered got the mail. In fact 5 people including myself that I registered got the mail. I strongly believe that the mail was sent to everyone who successfully submitted the application
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Anieheart: 12:20am On Feb 22, 2022
not everyone got the mail
Omenyi1:
All the people I know that registered got the mail. In fact 5 people including myself that I registered got the mail. I strongly believe that the mail was sent to everyone who successfully submitted the application
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Anieheart: 12:20am On Feb 22, 2022
the first mail that was sent
sdhusayni:

And which of the mail is it u talking about??
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Anieheart: 12:21am On Feb 22, 2022
olrite
Habeebat08:

I guess those that got the mail are the one that will b shortlisted for the program.
Because after submission the mail they sent stated that the will only communicate the successful candidate.
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by DenreleDave(m): 9:51pm On Feb 22, 2022
misscjkeyz:
08063 please add

Can I send u a msg via this??
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by FREESUP: 8:19pm On Feb 23, 2022
Did anyone receive same email they sent, Jan, again
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by profdotcom: 8:37pm On Feb 23, 2022
FREESUP:
Did anyone receive same email they sent, Jan, again
yes I received another mail today
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Jalaw: 8:57pm On Feb 23, 2022
What does today's mail say?
profdotcom:
yes I received another mail today
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by profdotcom: 9:13pm On Feb 23, 2022
Jalaw:
What does today's mail say?
The same message they sent on January
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Habeebat08: 10:52am On Feb 24, 2022
Please who else receive the mail o.
Bcus i didn't receive any mail again o
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Seankhalifa: 2:31pm On Feb 24, 2022
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Gwintech: 11:20pm On Mar 03, 2022
Any news
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Timekeeper: 11:31am On Mar 04, 2022
Gwintech:
Any news

Notin yet bro
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Iliyasdass(m): 7:31pm On Mar 06, 2022
Why is this taking too long?
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by profdotcom: 9:46pm On Mar 06, 2022
Iliyasdass:
the thing just weak me, but I believe it will end this month
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Jalaw: 7:42am On Mar 07, 2022
They are on it.
Iliyasdass:

Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by gaudyangel(f): 10:13am On Mar 07, 2022
They should do ooo, we are waiting.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by profdotcom: 5:07pm On Mar 07, 2022
Jalaw:
They are on it.
boss where did you get it from, Twitter?
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by misscjkeyz(f): 6:45am On Mar 11, 2022
[quote author=DenreleDave post=110458078]

Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Gwintech: 5:09pm On Mar 15, 2022
Any update

Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Jalaw: 6:33pm On Mar 15, 2022
Your blood too dey hot.
Take a look at the schedule, we should be expecting news at the end of this month.
Gwintech:
Any update
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Donangelo(m): 2:43pm On Mar 16, 2022
They have been keeping us updated. Anything that enters Nigeria hand is always slow.
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Aboosadiq: 3:11pm On Mar 30, 2022
[img][/img]

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Timberwolves(m): 11:48pm On Mar 30, 2022
Hello, can someone help me understand what this program is all about? Someone sent me the link to register but didn't quiet understand the program

As in what're my benefits if I register my company with them
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Onabeem(m): 10:47am On Mar 31, 2022
Check the website, lots of benefit are involved

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (49) (Reply)

Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 / Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.