Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. (173661 Views)

FG Officially Opens Portal For Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP) 2021 – A / N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer / United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Job Recruitment (4 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Height2: 11:59am On Sep 07, 2021
nairalandMan:

Thanks bro but the problem now is everything I racked by brain to write in the personal essay section I can't find it again. So I have to start writing all over again. I don rest jor. I should copied everything to my phone clipboard. cry

You should have saved it as you were registering that. And if you saved it then don't panic just relogin, go click on preview to see all you have written and after,you start clicking on the application section one after the other, ( when you click on personal profile****) click save and when saved click next till you get to the last phase. Thanks
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Horlhermielayca(m): 1:09pm On Sep 07, 2021
I'm yet to receive any confirmation/verification mail, has anyone here gotten the verification mail an complete the registration process
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Adamayinla: 1:13pm On Sep 07, 2021
Yes I got it that same yesterday evening, and they said is under review
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Adamayinla: 1:14pm On Sep 07, 2021
Pls what is the benefits if this program self make person no fit dey waste time again after they know d plp they want choose. Bcus this Nigeria Don tire me oooo ad graduate

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by madri4u: 2:24pm On Sep 07, 2021
So no hope for graduate of 35years above and certificate of 5years above. Which way naijah hellfire country.
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by emmyyoung688: 2:27pm On Sep 07, 2021
Adamayinla:
Pls what is the benefits if this program self make person no fit dey waste time again after they know d plp they want choose. Bcus this Nigeria Don tire me oooo ad graduate
well that's for you..even though this country worse,, people still the fine their way through.it all depends on what you believe..be positive man

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by nairalandMan: 2:44pm On Sep 07, 2021
Height2:

That happened to me also for more than four times before I was able to submit. When it happened to me I went over and cross checked on it all and when I got to the essay part I ensured I wrote the 500 words, and also the rest I just wrote something to make it up to that stated figure. After I pressed next and it previewed after it still showed me that incomplete again but I had to click submit and then it asked me if I am sure I wanted to submit then,I agreed to the terms and conditions. After I submitted and my application is still under review.
Arrh bro you tried oh, you were able to exhaust the word limit in the personal essay section. Me I don write tire and the stuff is still like 281 me am tired oh grin I don't know what to write again.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Adamayinla: 3:04pm On Sep 07, 2021
emmyyoung688:
well that's for you..even though this country worse,, people still the fine their way through.it all depends on what you believe..be positive man
I am positive sir, but to be sincere among ourselves is it only plp that got connect sopposed to be getting jobs. I know some plp without connection got d job too. D stress they will allow Candidate to go through no be small things now and at the end they have someone they want to choose bf

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by elantraceey(f): 3:27pm On Sep 07, 2021
They just spoilt the application with essay writing sad

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by joeking2222: 3:53pm On Sep 07, 2021
All this essay wey dem dey talk about self just make this fellowship wan tire person!!!! I don reason so tey head don dey pain me!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by joeking2222: 3:57pm On Sep 07, 2021
Height2:

That happened to me also for more than four times before I was able to submit. When it happened to me I went over and cross checked on it all and when I got to the essay part I ensured I wrote the 500 words, and also the rest I just wrote something to make it up to that stated figure. After I pressed next and it previewed after it still showed me that incomplete again but I had to click submit and then it asked me if I am sure I wanted to submit then,I agreed to the terms and conditions. After I submitted and my application is still under review.
Abeg bros, that first essay wey dey talk about 500 words, how u take start that one? Like how u take start am, coz the stuff is really confusing, don't even know what to write about self!!! Baba, u fit gv me clue? Thanks
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Oviebright: 4:27pm On Sep 07, 2021
joeking2222:

Abeg bros, that first essay wey dey talk about 500 words, how u take start that one? Like how u take start am, coz the stuff is really confusing, don't even know what to write about self!!! Baba, u fit gv me clue? Thanks
Google and check for samples on personal statements. It’s exhausting.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by joeking2222: 4:31pm On Sep 07, 2021
Oviebright:

Google and check for samples on personal statements. It’s exhausting.
I don check tire bro. This particular one na just training, just like internship, no be scholarship bro. I don find on internship tire, i still no dey get clue. Baba, help me out........my head is aching me!!!!! Thanks.........all i just need na clue, to write no be problem!!!
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Oviebright: 4:42pm On Sep 07, 2021
[quote author=��
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Olabaje(f): 6:55am On Sep 08, 2021
Am just tired of this Njfp, after stress of applying since day before yesterday, I tried to submit my application, and it's showing someone else passport. Please what can i do?
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Height2: 8:42am On Sep 08, 2021
joeking2222:

What I did was making the whole thing lengthy, I started with what I have as strength, what I could offer, my skills, how I am going to utilize the skills, included that I can work in any sector and many points I have forgotten some boss. Thanks
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Chuyem(m): 10:51am On Sep 08, 2021
Im trying to log into my Account to complete it but it keeps saying Authentication failed.. Shey registration haa closed abi im the only one getting this issue
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Brogrammer(m): 11:57am On Sep 08, 2021
Height2:

What I did was making the whole thing lengthy, I started with what I have as strength, what I could offer, my skills, how I am going to utilize the skills, included that I can work in any sector and many points I have forgotten some boss. Thanks

Hey boss, under personal information, local government input have no options available... And it doesn't seem to save without it, what should I do??
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by aythagreat: 2:44pm On Sep 08, 2021
delete the uploaded document and re-upload the right one

Olabaje:
Am just tired of this Njfp, after stress of applying since day before yesterday, I tried to submit my application, and it's showing someone else passport. Please what can i do?
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by aythagreat: 2:49pm On Sep 08, 2021
I uploaded my CV, but on trying to preview it does not load. who else experienced this and how did you rectify it. Also is it advisable to submit?
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by aythagreat: 2:51pm On Sep 08, 2021
Brogrammer:

Hey boss, under personal information, local government input have no options available... And it doesn't seem to save without it, what should I do??

It will load after a while, just leave your mouse cursor on the drop down.
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Height2: 8:35am On Sep 09, 2021
Chuyem:
Im trying to log into my Account to complete it but it keeps saying Authentication failed.. Shey registration haa closed abi im the only one getting this issue

It hasn't closed I think, but I witnessed that also just go back to the link and relogin till you are safe. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Height2: 8:38am On Sep 09, 2021
Brogrammer:

Yeah, it happened that way also, just give it time to load and if after much time it doesn't, refresh and it should be done.
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Drone95(m): 9:19am On Sep 09, 2021
Height2:

After uploading my bsc cert & nysc cert, then pressing next, error message popped up. Pls help.
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Height2: 9:50am On Sep 09, 2021
Drone95:
After uploading my bsc cert & nysc cert, then pressing next, error message popped up. Pls help.

Didn't experienced that, might be the server. You can delete the already uploaded documents and re- upload then press save after saving you press next.
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by JoeSoapy: 11:20am On Sep 09, 2021
Same here. Happened to my cv, I.D & Nysc cert. my previously inputed data aren’t saving as well and I’ve been trying it for days
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by profdotcom: 4:10pm On Sep 09, 2021
All this problem... How much are we expecting
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Tushmanny123: 4:11pm On Sep 09, 2021
Am I the only one experiencing this? After uploading my Profile Photo, I clicked Preview Application and guess what? I saw a lady with hijab as my profile photo. I haven't seen this face before and I font have any picture of such on my phone. What's happening? Secondly, when I try to write my essay, the essay page is malfunctioning. Pls help a brother

Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Zagee: 4:17pm On Sep 09, 2021
Still no mail oh, some people don dey upload letters. Na wa oh!!
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Tushmanny123: 4:18pm On Sep 09, 2021
I have another question... Is it Okay to use my phone camera to snap and upload the required documents? That's exactly what i did and wana know if its cool or if should i delete them and Scan in the a cafe. Pls I need an urgent answer
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Somebodee(m): 4:36pm On Sep 09, 2021
Zagee:
Do this to get the mail:

After you have successfully registered.
it will bring a pop up message that says "check your mail to continue your registration".

Then check your mailbox, if the haven't send the mail after 3 minutes.

Go back to the portal and this time around go click on the login button.

it will take you to the login page.

so you will see a writing at the top of the page that says " If you have not gotten your activation code, click here to request a new activation code"

click on the here and recheck your mailbox.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by wishgit: 4:36pm On Sep 09, 2021
Zagee:
Try using another mail afresh, will go through.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply)

Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.