Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. - Jobs/Vacancies (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. (173588 Views)

FG Officially Opens Portal For Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP) 2021 – A / N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer / United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Job Recruitment (4 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by engineerTDH: 7:12pm On Nov 29, 2022
I want to ask ,will there be interview and documentation?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by essentialone(m): 6:03am On Nov 30, 2022
Ahmeddedon:
I don't think they would pay dat 350k again to the new intake

But why? Who has the new intakes offended?
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by yetunsbay(m): 6:32pm On Nov 30, 2022
essentialone:

But why? Who has the new intakes offended?
Does it sound right to you
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by essentialone(m): 6:08am On Dec 01, 2022
yetunsbay:
Does it sound right to you

Surely. Why not?
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Funkybabee(f): 9:57am On Dec 01, 2022
What next are we going to do ooooo
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by engineerTDH: 6:38pm On Dec 01, 2022
My prayer,is that let them match us this year...so that we can start next year..
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Funkybabee(f): 8:55pm On Dec 01, 2022
engineerTDH:
My prayer,is that let them match us this year...so that we can start next year..

Have you travelled for the training they talk about?
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by engineerTDH: 5:57pm On Dec 02, 2022
How? I don't understand... Have they started calling for training?
Funkybabee:

Have travelled for the training they talk about?
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by essentialone(m): 6:42pm On Dec 02, 2022
Funkybabee:

Have travelled for the training they talk about?

Please which training?
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Funkybabee(f): 6:57pm On Dec 02, 2022
essentialone:

Please which training?

I asked because of some comments here about those who said they travelled

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Irenosen04(f): 1:39pm On Dec 03, 2022
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Seeck: 2:18pm On Dec 03, 2022
Irenosen04:
https:///KuTu2g1wKB7K0bSsvshUFC?fbclid=IwAR0X45U0XaQhmB5TA1G-vD9JO5-PTgdx8ZjrB3S0nKQuLt3zq4QF-ZNkGxw

Lagos shortlisted Candidates, Pls join

Please what about that of Abuja Fellows
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by 1wrd(m): 6:40am On Dec 07, 2022
The link provided is not working, can you send it again?
Irenosen04:
https:///KuTu2g1wKB7K0bSsvshUFC?fbclid=IwAR0X45U0XaQhmB5TA1G-vD9JO5-PTgdx8ZjrB3S0nKQuLt3zq4QF-ZNkGxw

Lagos shortlisted Candidates, Pls join
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by oweniwe(m): 12:00am On Dec 09, 2022
Delta State NJFP WhatsApp group

https:///BtZnOJLCNrkKxLymHzBrBd
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Ajoself(m): 1:17pm On Dec 09, 2022
1wrd:
The link provided is not working, can you send it again?
https://chat. whatsapp. com /EGPuPytBOAZ8KrsaIV3jk7
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by DenreleDave(m): 7:48pm On Dec 09, 2022
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by somudo: 4:47pm On Dec 11, 2022
Please I got a congratulatory mail of recent on Friday with the instructions, to accept the principles and guidelines of the program today, I have been trying to login with my registred email address and password they provided,it's telling me "invalid credentials" Please did anyone receive the mail too? Or have a solution to the login issue or number I can use to reach out to them to get it fixed so I can accept the guidelines before the onboarding tomorrow
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by essentialone(m): 6:00am On Dec 13, 2022
Ajoself:

https://chat. whatsapp. com /EGPuPytBOAZ8KrsaIV3jk7

The link is not connecting again. Resend the new link.
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Ajoself(m): 7:34am On Dec 13, 2022
essentialone:

The link is not connecting again. Resend the new link.
https://chat. whatsapp. com/EGPuPytBOAZ8KrsaIV3jk7
Delete the spaces

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by engineerTDH: 9:10pm On Dec 13, 2022
Haba..nobody answered this person question.. Why Na
somudo:
Please I got a congratulatory mail of recent on Friday with the instructions, to accept the principles and guidelines of the program today, I have been trying to login with my registred email address and password they provided,it's telling me "invalid credentials" Please did anyone receive the mail too? Or have a solution to the login issue or number I can use to reach out to them to get it fixed so I can accept the guidelines before the onboarding tomorrow
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Ibks100(m): 1:13am On Dec 14, 2022
engineerTDH:
Haba..nobody answered this person question.. Why Na

What if they don't have an answer? Make they talk rubbish?
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by DenreleDave(m): 12:06pm On Dec 14, 2022
somudo:
Have u log in?
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Suf20: 3:45pm On Dec 16, 2022
How did you guys login is still showing invalid credentials over here
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Uspic(m): 4:41pm On Dec 16, 2022
It was stated in the mail that you should login Sunday 18th. You should wait till then
Suf20:
How did you guys login is still showing invalid credentials over here
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by demzey(m): 4:58pm On Dec 16, 2022
Uspic:
It was stated in the mail that you should login Sunday 18th. You should wait till then

You have to submit your bank details on or before Sunday 18
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Sembacs: 5:25pm On Dec 16, 2022
Any solution to this yet?
somudo:
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Uspic(m): 5:32pm On Dec 16, 2022
demzey:

You have to submit your bank details on or before Sunday 18

Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Uspic(m): 5:34pm On Dec 16, 2022
If it's not going now, it means you can try again Saturday or Sunday
Uspic:
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by demzey(m): 5:41pm On Dec 16, 2022

Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by engineerTDH: 8:11pm On Dec 16, 2022
Plz when did you receive this message?
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Samembassy: 9:46pm On Dec 16, 2022
mine too is not logging in and I got the mail this evening. what is the solution?

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (49) (Reply)

Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.