Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. - Jobs/Vacancies (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. (173451 Views)

FG Officially Opens Portal For Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP) 2021 – A / N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer / United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Job Recruitment (4 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by demzey(m): 6:53pm On Dec 19, 2022
illicit:

Have u been matched?

The earlier mail where they said I should accept guidelines was where they said I was matched, but to log in na fire
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by demzey(m): 6:54pm On Dec 19, 2022
Nawteemaxie:

Ah! When? I nuh get that one o. Who sent it? NJFP?

Yes, today
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by demzey(m): 6:55pm On Dec 19, 2022
Karac:

E be like say na only bank people dem send that one.

Hmm how you take know ?
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by kafeii123: 7:32pm On Dec 19, 2022
Nawteemaxie:

Mimi Beauty Empire.

Ook....are you in Owerri?
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Nawteemaxie(m): 8:12pm On Dec 19, 2022
kafeii123:

Ook....are you in Owerri?

No o.
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Nawteemaxie(m): 8:13pm On Dec 19, 2022
Karac:

E be like say na only bank people dem send that one.

Okay. Unless that.
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by yikky(f): 8:52pm On Dec 19, 2022
As long as your name is on that list you are good. It's in batches, you will be matched. All you have to do is wait patiently for your own email.[/quote]

Thank you for the response
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by kenmas19951: 6:57pm On Dec 21, 2022
My name is not on the list but, I got congratulatory mail, already matched and got a mail from my host organization.

My worry is that I don't even have an idea what they do at the organization I am matched with. It doesn't seems like a real organization to me
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by kenmas19951: 6:58pm On Dec 21, 2022
kenmas19951:
My name is not on the list but, I got congratulatory mail, already matched and got a mail from my host organization.

My worry is that I don't even have an idea what they do at the organization I am matched with. It doesn't seems like a real organization to me

No specific address, no online presence
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by alameenwarha(m): 7:07pm On Dec 21, 2022
demzey:

The earlier mail where they said I should accept guidelines was where they said I was matched, but to log in na fire

Same here I got the congratulatory email and request to update my bank details but unable to login
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by engineerTDH: 8:18pm On Dec 21, 2022
This guy's are not organised ,I swear....

Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by yetunsbay(m): 11:24pm On Dec 21, 2022
kenmas19951:

Are you really sure your name isn't on the 20k list ?
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Funkybabee(f): 8:38am On Dec 22, 2022
Can't log in till now, they don't reply their mail
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Badfinga: 9:45am On Dec 23, 2022
Good morning, is there any other way to check if one has been selected? Because I saw my exact name on the 20k list, but I am not 100% sure if its me. Because two or more people can answer the same name.
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Karac: 11:46am On Dec 23, 2022
Funkybabee:
Can't log in till now, they don't reply their mail

They sent email this morning that it will be resolved before new onboarding date.

Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Funkybabee(f): 3:35pm On Dec 23, 2022
Karac:

They sent email this morning that it will be resolved before new onboarding date.

Yes I received it
They said una should not start to work from December because they ain't ready to payfor it.

Let's just wait patiently
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Sheyzman(m): 2:27am On Dec 27, 2022
For those who have been onboarded, did njfp pay any initial stipend for relocation?
Cos I don't understand how I'm going to move from Lagos to Oyo state
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by engineerTDH: 10:24am On Dec 28, 2022
Any new update?
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Oghenero007: 7:46pm On Dec 29, 2022
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Oghenero007: 8:01pm On Dec 29, 2022
Oghenero007:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmwJK-IBa83/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

For more update

Follow NJFP Instagram page for more update.
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Nawteemaxie(m): 11:06am On Dec 31, 2022
Sheyzman:
For those who have been onboarded, did njfp pay any initial stipend for relocation?
Cos I don't understand how I'm going to move from Lagos to Oyo state

NJFP I was informed is just like NYSC. Since NYSC did not pay a dime to corpers whom they threw to whatever location they wanted, I honestly doubt they will consider any stipend for relocation.

Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Monzze: 11:02am On Jan 05, 2023
This one both Jobberman and UNDP remain silent till this moment.... Hope all is well o lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Wilsop: 2:23pm On Jan 05, 2023
Monzze:
This one both Jobberman and UNDP remain silent till this moment.... Hope all is well o lipsrsealed

Let's just hope so cause I'm not understanding again oh
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Nawteemaxie(m): 7:59pm On Jan 06, 2023
People who were onboarded in the first batch in October or November, have you been paid any stipends?
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by loanky: 10:45am On Jan 07, 2023
Even after your name is out on the list, there's a very high chance that you will never be matched. Once again, Nigeria has proven that anything managed by the country will never yield good results!
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Hollyharjii: 10:04pm On Jan 08, 2023
My name was on the 20k list but haven't gotten any message from them since the last training with jobberman. Was told the matching is batch by batch but is it not far now since last year Sept?
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by LagosLMIS: 5:18am On Jan 09, 2023
The Lagos State Government is introducing a Labour Market Information System that will provide job seekers with up-to-date information on the skills that are in demand in the local labor market. We would like jobseekers (employed, unemployed, underemployed, freelancer) to fill in this survey via this link:

https://www.research.net/r/FXNXXJ8
Your participation in this survey will be very much appreciated and your responses will be kept confidential. The survey should take approximately 10-15 minutes to complete.

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance. Your input is greatly appreciated.

PS: Only Lagos State Residents should fill this survey.
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by engineerTDH: 3:45pm On Jan 10, 2023
What is happening guys...this people don forget us ooooo...we are in 10th January... No show uptill now.
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by ishaku4life2012(m): 9:17am On Jan 11, 2023
Seriously, we're all left at the crossroads without direction. I'm even at the verge of giving up wo. Hope there's still sth interesting to come up as expected. I tried again but the site isn't still going. God, butter our bread with your mighty ✋. Those that weren't shortlisted too will be contacted. Trust in God and He shall pave your way.
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Ibks100(m): 11:58am On Jan 11, 2023
ishaku4life2012:
Seriously, we're all left at the crossroads without direction. I'm even at the verge of giving up wo. Hope there's still sth interesting to come up as expected. I tried again but the site isn't still going. God, butter our bread with your mighty ✋. Those that weren't shortlisted too will be contacted. Trust in God and He shall pave your way.

Good morning bro. Just do as if there's nothing like NJFP...
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Monzze: 12:30pm On Jan 11, 2023
A new email has been sent today. SMH at this point, I expect the best and prepare for the worst.

Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Nawteemaxie(m): 2:22pm On Jan 11, 2023
Important Updates on your NJFP Matching

Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme

Dear Fellow,

Happy New Year!

We hope this year brings you fulfilment and joy in all ramifications.

Your concerns about the postponement of your onboarding process following your matching in December 2022 have come to our notice. We assure you that this rescheduling does not affect your status as a fellow in the program.

Furthermore, the onboarding process was rescheduled so we could put extra measures in place to further thoroughly and critically assess the Host Organisations you will be matched with.

This became necessary following reports of misconduct by certain Host Organisations some fellows were previously matched with. Your well-being and wholesome experience throughout the 12-month placement are of top priority to us.

This is why the onboarding can only take place when the various Host Organisations have fully resumed from the end of the year holiday and have been verified as fitting for you to be matched with.

To this effect, to avoid any misconduct, please note that you are NOT to contact or engage a Host Organisation or to start work UNTIL the mandatory onboarding of fellows and host organisations into the programme is completed.

This is also an official notice that the programme will not pay stipends for any work resumption that takes place before the mandatory onboarding activities.

New official dates for the onboarding into the programme will be communicated in due time.

Lastly, we are aware that some fellows are experiencing difficulty logging in to the matching platform. We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused and want to assure you that concerted efforts are in place to resolve this in earnest.

Thank you

Best regards,

Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme Team

Just got this. Obviously nothing is happening this month as well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (49) (Reply)

Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 / Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced

Viewing this topic: DataAlchemist