Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. - Jobs/Vacancies (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. (173620 Views)

FG Officially Opens Portal For Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP) 2021 – A / N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer / United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Job Recruitment (4 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Obioramichael(m): 7:25am On May 05, 2023
Mnopq:
Please house what can I do, I am shortlisted but yet to be match, no emails nothing just confused

We are in the same shoe.. let's keep waiting till they remember us
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by omamush(f): 7:46am On May 05, 2023
Nawteemaxie:

Yes, I have been matched and the host has told us to resume on Monday.

Pls when did u get matched and your location, are u also having the same issue of logging into your account?
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by marischerry(f): 12:27pm On May 05, 2023
I tried to log in but was told that user does not exist. Please who has same issue with me.
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Nawteemaxie(m): 7:38pm On May 05, 2023
Monzze:

Are you among those matched last year December??

Yes. But I was rematched again last month, with a new organisation. We did onboarding today, and are to resume by Monday.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Nawteemaxie(m): 7:39pm On May 05, 2023
omamush:

Pls when did u get matched and your location, are u also having the same issue of logging into your account?

I was matched last month, and was to resume since early April, but the onboarding did not hold until today. So we are to resume by Monday. I`m at Abuja.
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Nawteemaxie(m): 7:43pm On May 05, 2023
For those yet to be matched, be patient. They said during the onboarding today that the process is continuous, and they will get to everyone. It may take time, but it will be done. Just watch your mails.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Monzze: 8:02pm On May 05, 2023
Nawteemaxie:

Yes. But I was rematched again last month, with a new organisation. We did onboarding today, and are to resume by Monday.

Congratulations!
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by illicit(m): 9:56pm On May 05, 2023
Nawteemaxie:
For those yet to be matched, be patient. They said during the onboarding today that the process is continuous, and they will get to everyone. It may take time, but it will be done. Just watch your mails.

Nice one

We're u paid for the onboarding like the first set?
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by omamush(f): 11:50pm On May 05, 2023
Nawteemaxie:

I was matched last month, and was to resume since early April, but the onboarding did not hold until today. So we are to resume by Monday. I`m at Abuja.

OK how long did it take you to log into njfp account
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Lotusian: 11:34am On May 06, 2023
I have just been matched but I missed the onboarding yesterday. Please, which information was passed across, what is the next step.
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Lotusian: 11:45am On May 06, 2023
Monzze:

Are you among those matched last year December??

I have just been matched but I missed the onboarding yesterday. Please, which information was passed across, what is the next step.
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Lotusian: 11:46am On May 06, 2023
Nawteemaxie:

Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Anieheart: 12:43pm On May 06, 2023
We that have not been matched but our names are on the list. What will happen to us ooo?
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Optimist2023: 3:22pm On May 06, 2023
Please what about those that have been matched since last year and yet to be contacted by the company?
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Nawteemaxie(m): 5:30pm On May 06, 2023
Lotusian:

Nothing too vital. Just the dos and don'ts with the new organization you have been matched with. For you to always be at work, resume as soon as your employer notifies you, etc.
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Nawteemaxie(m): 5:31pm On May 06, 2023
omamush:

OK how long did it take you to log into njfp account

How long? They sent me a link with the congratulation mail. From there I logged in, and accepted and did the other necessaries.
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Nawteemaxie(m): 5:31pm On May 06, 2023
illicit:

Nice one

We're u paid for the onboarding like the first set?

Lol. Not at all. It was online.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Nawteemaxie(m): 5:32pm On May 06, 2023
Anieheart:
We that have not been matched but our names are on the list. What will happen to us ooo?

Be patient. You will soon.
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Optimist2023: 5:58pm On May 06, 2023
What about me? Please I was matched since last year but yet to be contacted by my company. The last email I got for NJFP was last year saying I shouldn’t go and start reporting to my company until I hear from them. But up till now, nothing from them.
Nawteemaxie:

Be patient. You will soon.
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Ayodele09: 2:14pm On May 07, 2023
*[/color][color=#000099]Someone give us summary of the Onboarding session on Friday*
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by uncleteeh(m): 7:05pm On May 07, 2023
I got this email on the 24th of April, filled it and has not gotten any feedback.

Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by sirkaebs: 12:05pm On May 08, 2023
uncleteeh:
I got this email on the 24th of April, filled it and has not gotten any feedback.
Did you upload your CV?
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by sirkaebs: 12:06pm On May 08, 2023
Please is there any fellow here working with stanel group in Lagos?
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Monzze: 6:35pm On May 08, 2023
Nawteemaxie:

I was sent availability form this evening but the space to upload my CV is not opening.. How did you get yours done?
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Anieheart: 7:02pm On May 08, 2023
use a laptop to do it ooooo
Monzze:

I was sent availability form this evening but the space to upload my CV is not opening.. How did you get yours done?
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Monzze: 7:14pm On May 08, 2023
Anieheart:
use a laptop to do it ooooo

Thanks
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Sheyzman(m): 7:16pm On May 08, 2023
Monzze:

Hope you're trying to upload a .doc or .docx document as required?
Cos I got the same mail this evening and I uploaded my CV without issue
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by FaceTanke: 7:52pm On May 08, 2023
Sheyzman:

Pls did you used a phone or computer

And did the following details showed in urs

Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by uncleteeh(m): 9:00pm On May 08, 2023
sirkaebs:

Did you upload your CV?
Sure I did.
Did you get something similar?
If yes, Did you get a feedback?
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Monzze: 9:39pm On May 08, 2023
FaceTanke:

it didn't show, you have to pick 'YES' in the next question, then it will bring new options for you to chose the state of origin and LGA

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Monzze: 9:40pm On May 08, 2023
Sheyzman:

Oh ok thanks for that
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Sheyzman(m): 10:26pm On May 08, 2023
FaceTanke:

I used my phone (chrome browser). Yeah the details showed when I typed my email address

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (Reply)

Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.