Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. - Jobs/Vacancies (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. (173631 Views)

FG Officially Opens Portal For Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP) 2021 – A / N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer / United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Job Recruitment (4 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by sirkaebs: 7:00am On May 09, 2023
uncleteeh:

Sure I did.
Did you get something similar?
If yes, Did you get a feedback?
Yes. I was matched last week Thursday
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Biokana(m): 8:13am On May 09, 2023
I am having problem with uploading my CV since yesterday. Please what is the way out?
Thanks.
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Seeker123: 9:20am On May 09, 2023
Biokana:
I am having problem with uploading my CV since yesterday. Please what is the way out?
Thanks.
I had the same issue. Use Firefox browser if you're using phone. Everything will load.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by FaceTanke: 10:02am On May 09, 2023
Seeker123:

I had the same issue. Use Firefox browser if you're using phone. Everything will load.

Thank you

This is the only method that worked for me

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by FaceTanke: 10:03am On May 09, 2023
Biokana:
Thanks.

Use Firefox

I just did mine as advised

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by uncleteeh(m): 2:57pm On May 09, 2023
sirkaebs:

Yes. I was matched last week Thursday
I submitted the link twice, when I picked yes, I was not shown anything, I tried it the second time and I picked no, that was when it allowed me to upload my CV.
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Anieheart: 10:00pm On May 09, 2023
use a laptop please. u will find it helpful from a reliable source
Biokana:
Thanks.
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by sirkaebs: 11:26pm On May 09, 2023
uncleteeh:

I submitted the link twice, when I picked yes, I was not shown anything, I tried it the second time and I picked no, that was when it allowed me to upload my CV.
You shouldn't have picked yes. I just hope they accepted your 2nd input
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by yikky(f): 3:04am On May 10, 2023
I was shortlisted but I haven't been matched.
I received a call from Njfp yesterday asking me if I have anything doing or have I learn any work. I said NO.
Any possibility that I will be match soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by uncleteeh(m): 8:56am On May 10, 2023
sirkaebs:

You shouldn't have picked yes. I just hope they accepted your 2nd input
But the right answer was YES.
Those people stupid jare
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by sirkaebs: 11:26pm On May 10, 2023
uncleteeh:

But the right answer was YES.
Those people stupid jare
I believe the question they asked was 'Are you currently employed?'
So if your answer was yes, do not expect them to match you.
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by uncleteeh(m): 11:50pm On May 10, 2023
sirkaebs:

I believe the question they asked was 'Are you currently employed?'
So if your answer was yes, do not expect them to match you.
What are you saying?
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Nawteemaxie(m): 11:36am On May 11, 2023
Monzze:

I was sent availability form this evening but the space to upload my CV is not opening.. How did you get yours done?

Sorry for the late response. Just keep trying.
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by sirkaebs: 9:51pm On May 11, 2023
uncleteeh:

What are you saying?
You don't understand English?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Hassanmaye(m): 11:20pm On May 20, 2023
Nawteemaxie:
Dear Fellows,

We sincerely apologise for the delay in moving forward with your placement at your Host Organisation.

As mentioned in previous communications, concerted efforts are in place to ensure you get the best hands-on work experience and value during your 12-month fellowship as we continue to put extra measures in place to further thoroughly and critically assess the Host Organisations you will be matched with.

Please rest assured that you have been placed on a priority waitlist and will be our first call as we roll out placements to Host Organisations in the coming weeks.

We thank you once again for your patience and understanding.

Please accept the assurance of our highest regards.

Best regards,

Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme Team
Please since I wrote the online text I have have never had anything again? How can I know wether I'm shortlisted?
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Hassanmaye(m): 11:24pm On May 20, 2023
essentialone:

Please, is there a way I can still apply for the Jubilee programme as a Fellow?
He'll sir, ever since I wrote the online test I have never had anything again, please how can I know wether I'm shortlisted or not?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by uncleteeh(m): 7:16pm On May 23, 2023
If sterling bank interviewed you last week, kindly say hi.
Have they gotten back to you?
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Upxia: 7:27pm On May 23, 2023
uncleteeh:
If sterling bank interviewed you last week, kindly say hi.
Have they gotten back to you?
have sent you a pm
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by uncleteeh(m): 8:55pm On May 23, 2023
Upxia:
have sent you a pm
I have responded but you haven't replied.
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Upxia: 10:29pm On May 23, 2023
uncleteeh:

I have responded but you haven't replied.
sorry about the delay, please check back, I've replied smiley
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Nawteemaxie(m): 6:56pm On May 27, 2023
Hassanmaye:

Please since I wrote the online text I have have never had anything again? How can I know wether I'm shortlisted?

Did you see your name in the 20,000 fellows list?
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Hassanmaye(m): 7:57pm On May 27, 2023
Nawteemaxie:

Did you see your name in the 20,000 fellows list?
Share me the link please, I didn't see the list

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Seeck: 6:19pm On Jun 27, 2023
Did anyone here receive a call from NJFP recently?
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Seeck: 6:20pm On Jun 27, 2023
Please did anyone here receive a call from NJFP today?
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Sheyzman(m): 11:12am On Jun 28, 2023
Did you receive a call?
I've filled the form they asked me to fill about 2 months ago and I've heard nothing from them
Seeck:
Please did anyone here receive a call from NJFP today?
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Seeck: 6:56am On Jun 30, 2023
Sheyzman:
Did you receive a call?
I've filled the form they asked me to fill about 2 months ago and I've heard nothing from them

I know someone that did. That means there's no guarantee of posting following the call immediately?
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by essentialone(m): 10:53am On Jun 30, 2023
I was posted to resume work at Sterling Bank.

What should I expect?
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Upxia: 12:07pm On Jun 30, 2023
essentialone:
I was posted to resume work at Sterling Bank.

What should I expect?
By Jubilee group ?
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Seeck: 12:20pm On Jun 30, 2023
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by essentialone(m): 3:20pm On Jun 30, 2023
Upxia:
By Jubilee group ?

Yes, by Jubilee group.
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by essentialone(m): 3:22pm On Jun 30, 2023
Seeck:

What's your course of study?

Please is there a NL NJFP WhatsApp group one can join?

it is easy to get the whatsapp groups here on nairaland. Go to search tab, and type in "njfp whatsapp"

they plenty
Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by Obioramichael(m): 7:45am On Jul 01, 2023
Did anyone receive email from Njfp?

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (Reply)

Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.