Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri (43225 Views)

Hausa Man Ask People To Rate Buhari And This Happened / Governor Sanwo-Olu On Monthly Sanitation: We’ll Ask People Whether To Return It / "Buhari Should Arrest Illiteracy Not People": Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by vickydevoka(m): 6:46pm On Sep 06, 2021
excellencyabia1:
You mind your business when you have one.
but seriously people don't mind there business
Especially ladies. I hate Dem with passion. Especially those ones dat seems de are perfect. Wen de start having problem, de will start asking for forgiveness
Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by Truth801(m): 6:46pm On Sep 06, 2021
sagitariusbaby:
I and my wife has been believing God for the fruit of the womb since 2017 and I hate it when people ask me this "what's delaying your wife" or "when are you guys making babies".

I'm like, wetin concern you? Mind your fukking business and leave us alone.
God will answer your prayers my brother.

1 Like

Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by RexTramadol1: 6:48pm On Sep 06, 2021
SimplyFacts:

I hope you guys know that Saphiere is a 38-year-old lady. Abi una wan just have your share of her Tonto?

Wetin u think bfr?
Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by RexTramadol1: 6:48pm On Sep 06, 2021
emmnprince:

You want to kill someone's daughter after the union with all these tramadol capsules and orishirishi something you've been taking since time immemorial, and still taking!

You're not doing well! Saphiere is sane enough not to consider your request! This I am 100% sure!

Lol, y e com pain you pass the woman sef?
Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by Wisdomuchendu: 6:49pm On Sep 06, 2021
triple996:
Ok wooo.
Meanwhile esn are now burning trucks in d east in other to pain buhari cheesy.
Damn !!! Stupidity at its finest. Hunger go cripple east very soon.

How did you know they were ESN
Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by BeardedMeat(m): 6:52pm On Sep 06, 2021
Matheusmartin:
.... Reno talks too much.
Sooner than later, people will soon get tired of him..
Did he tweet on your page?
Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by Davinity: 6:57pm On Sep 06, 2021
TroubleMaker47:
Him that has been minding his business is he as rich as Dangote?
Can you afford half the life he's living? Can your father can?
Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by Awaja(m): 7:54pm On Sep 06, 2021
Why you never rich like dangote hence u know what he does to be rich ?
Basketmouth
Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by emmnprince(m): 8:04pm On Sep 06, 2021
RexTramadol1:

Lol, y e com pain you pass the woman sef?

Because you no get conscience with your hardened heart for another person's daughter!
Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by lexy2014: 8:09pm On Sep 06, 2021
greatiyk4u:

Asking I agree but always wailing no way

what do u mean by "wailing"?
Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by BinamRex: 8:16pm On Sep 06, 2021
saphiere:
Nigerian human right activist and lawyer, Bemigho Reno Omokri has listed questions people should never ask.

The human right activist shared this on his verified Instagram page.

He wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTeXPzoDg2b/?utm_medium=copy_link

Dangote didn't become a billionaire minding his business. He became friends with the government and got preferential treatment as a result.
Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 06, 2021
Sometimes your job is minding other peoples business like bloggers but I agree but for me it depends on the person involved if they in my business following me everywhere I go. Copying my songs or style I’m in your business too. Not to open your Nyash o but just to mention say I know and no be only
Me
Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by BluntCrazeMan: 10:09pm On Sep 06, 2021
saphiere:
I wish my mom sees this.
. Your Mom??
She constantly bombards you with the Marriage Question??
Chhaaiii..
Tell her that there is a Pet Project you're pursuing naa..
The Future Fe-Mail Project
Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by thatgirl504(f): 11:53pm On Sep 06, 2021
Kindness218:
This is so correct.
Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by Daricon(m): 11:53pm On Sep 06, 2021
All of us can't be billionaire
donbachi:
U wey dey mind ur own business since.na e ur name never show for billionaires list.
Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by donbachi(m): 5:38am On Sep 07, 2021
Daricon:
All of us can't be billionaire
talk for yourself...i'm one in the making.
Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by Jaifbee: 9:56am On Sep 07, 2021
How r go Tek pain buhari? They r burning their follow Igbo man business.
triple996:
Ok wooo.
Meanwhile esn are now burning trucks in d east in other to pain buhari cheesy.
Damn !!! Stupidity at its finest. Hunger go cripple east very soon.
Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by excellencyabia1: 1:17pm On Sep 07, 2021
vickydevoka:

Especially ladies. I hate Dem with passion. Especially those ones dat seems de are perfect. Wen de start having problem, de will start asking for forgiveness
With this words " is it because i am a woman? you men don't you make mistake?
Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by TroubleMaker47(m): 2:23pm On Sep 07, 2021
Davinity:
Can you afford half the life he's living? Can your father can?
If your mother wasn't useless, she would have trained you right on how not to address strangers you know nothing about
Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by vickydevoka(m): 9:53pm On Sep 07, 2021
excellencyabia1:

With this words " is it because i am a woman? you men don't you make mistake?
Aunty if I give u instances here u go follow me cry.
De way ladies look down on people, talk down on people in public places, u will think de own de world.
De will talk about someone new Born baby, when de give birth de own will be slowpoke, de will be asking God for forgiveness.

Every body can't be de same. Some will be Smart n some won't, some black n some will be fair, some go short n some go tall. Some go poor while some go rich. Some go fine y some go ugly.
Some go fat y some go slim.

If u see someone u don't like his appearance just ignore n pass respectfully.
Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by Davinity: 8:57pm On Sep 08, 2021
TroubleMaker47:

If your mother wasn't useless, she would have trained you right on how not to address strangers you know nothing about
Oga carry your peasant low self esteem and gedifok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Owl Found On Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Speaker’s Seat / Teenage Throwback Picture Of Bola Tinubu / Adamu Garba: Osinbajo Has Disgraced Nigerians At World Economic Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.