Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri (43230 Views)

Hausa Man Ask People To Rate Buhari And This Happened / Governor Sanwo-Olu On Monthly Sanitation: We’ll Ask People Whether To Return It / "Buhari Should Arrest Illiteracy Not People": Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by abobote: 3:17pm On Sep 06, 2021
Reno has been talking too much these days, does it mean it mean he doesn't have another job
Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 06, 2021
Are u a billionaire Reno?
Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by Omicron007: 3:17pm On Sep 06, 2021
sad

This one is still enjoying the share of his loot under his former boss Oga Jona.

1 Like

Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by NGArmyTerrorist: 3:17pm On Sep 06, 2021
saphiere:
I wish my mom sees this.
Is she a hypocrite.why involving her. Take the correction and the lesson first before involving anyone else. Good lady!
Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 06, 2021
saphiere:
I wish my mom sees this.
She doesn't want evening newspaper .....
Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by Onyi22(f): 3:18pm On Sep 06, 2021
He forgot to add When will You make Money
Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by chubinwa(m): 3:18pm On Sep 06, 2021
The most annoying question anyone could ask is How old are you. This is so embarrassing and may even generate some kind of discord and unprecedented countenance on the person's face.
Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:19pm On Sep 06, 2021
saphiere:
I wish my mom sees this.
Try to get married. Time is going

3 Likes

Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by Olibboy: 3:19pm On Sep 06, 2021
austinelex:
say na everybody wet mind their business go become billionaire for ur side
d guy think say na work business dem say make we dey mind... nonsense...tell him mind your business is to face your own life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by LofiLogic: 3:20pm On Sep 06, 2021
triple996:
Ok wooo.
Meanwhile esn are now burning trucks in d east in other to pain buhari cheesy.
Damn !!! Stupidity at its finest. Hunger go cripple east very soon.

Hmmm, ooh. Why d fxxk will u bring this here
Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by DoggoneDogg: 3:22pm On Sep 06, 2021
How much is your salary?
How old are you?
What are we now?
Na ya eyes be dis?
What state are you from?

1 Like

Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by favour32(m): 3:23pm On Sep 06, 2021
It is very common if you chat a Nigerian lady on any of the social network as a male.....na ya worth nai she dey interested.
Onyinbo nor dey easily ask but Nigeria lady, fear them as most dey look for who go carry their load.
Nigeria lady;"what do you do for a living?"
Nigeria man:?
Run!
Nor waste time because if you ask first,she go say make you tell her your own first.

3 Likes

Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by Finewarriboy: 3:24pm On Sep 06, 2021
My G
Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by techWriter1: 3:24pm On Sep 06, 2021
I desire my dad foresees this.
Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by damiloladuke: 3:24pm On Sep 06, 2021
OK
Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by Kajaard: 3:27pm On Sep 06, 2021
saphiere:
I wish my mom sees this.

Lol cheesy. You want your mum to stop asking you when are you going to bring a responsible man home for marriage abi?
Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by Godwin213(m): 3:28pm On Sep 06, 2021
Minding ones business pays since 1422 BC
Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by dotedote: 3:29pm On Sep 06, 2021
[quote author=sagitariusbaby post=105547846]I and my wife has been believing God for the fruit of the womb since 2017 and I hate it when people ask me this "what's delaying your wife" or "when are you guys making babies".

I'm like, wetin concern you? Mind your fukking business and leave us alone. [quote]

And I prophesy it shall come easy like Sunday morning IJN

4 Likes

Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by Mpanyi: 3:33pm On Sep 06, 2021
Unfortunately, Reno is not doing what he is preaching as he does not mind his own business. He says many things that are not necessary. He talks a lot.

1 Like

Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by 09085607453king: 3:33pm On Sep 06, 2021
What is business and how can I mind my business??
Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by money121(m): 3:33pm On Sep 06, 2021
Ok
Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by Nuelito: 3:36pm On Sep 06, 2021
Good to know
Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by themanderon: 3:37pm On Sep 06, 2021
Its only people that live miserable lives that are always interested in other peoples businesses. I have enough fish to fry than have time to know what is happening next doors.

2 Likes

Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by Genesils(m): 3:37pm On Sep 06, 2021
Commonsense should tell people these... But unfortunately not everyone thinks
Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by temitope27(m): 3:37pm On Sep 06, 2021
donbachi:
U wey dey mind ur own business since.na e ur name never show for billionaires list.
u need a trophy
Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by Joromi1: 3:39pm On Sep 06, 2021
saphiere:
I wish my mom sees this.
Explains why you're frustrated..

Obviously your mom is a single mother. Your dad produced you and did a Usain Bolt. Now all men are rapist. Forgive that yeye man and move on.
Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by BigDawsNet: 3:41pm On Sep 06, 2021
sagitariusbaby:
I and my wife has been believing God for the fruit of the womb since 2017 and I hate it when people ask me this "what's delaying your wife" or "when are you guys making babies".

I'm like, wetin concern you? Mind your fukking business and leave us alone.

Almighty God will surprise you this year!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by Victerica(m): 3:42pm On Sep 06, 2021
sagitariusbaby:
I and my wife has been believing God for the fruit of the womb since 2017 and I hate it when people ask me this "what's delaying your wife" or "when are you guys making babies".

I'm like, wetin concern you? Mind your fukking business and leave us alone.

How can we make people to mind their business?
Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by victorazy(m): 3:42pm On Sep 06, 2021
triple996:
Ok wooo.
Meanwhile esn are now burning trucks in d east in other to pain buhari cheesy.
Damn !!! Stupidity at its finest. Hunger go cripple east very soon.

As if they were not existing before the amalgamation.
Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by DCmonster: 3:42pm On Sep 06, 2021
saphiere:
I wish my mom sees this.
So she is aware of your inborn bitterness against men which is the sole reason why you can't seem to find or keep a man.
Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by lexy2014: 3:43pm On Sep 06, 2021
greatiyk4u:
This one wey Buhari dey give sleepless night is here advising people to mind their business

What a world where it is easy to dish out advise to others than accepting same from others

BTW, he forgot to reference the original Author because this is an old story that has been all over the social media space

The state of Nigeria is d business of every Nigerian. So it's important to always ask d stewards put in charge of running Nigeria how they are going about their jobs. If they aren't doing their jobs well, then they must be given sleepless nights
Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 06, 2021
grin This man can talk for Africa??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adamu Garba: Osinbajo Has Disgraced Nigerians At World Economic Forum / Mimiko Celebrates Eyitayo's Appeal Court Victory Over Jimoh Ibrahim(pics / Abdulmumin Jibrin Stopped From Greeting Ganduje By Security (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.