Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy (732 Views)

Please, What Can I Apply To This Wound On My Scalp / Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy / Help My Scalp Was Burnt By Relaxer And Is Discharging Fluid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy by Mavrick2012: 1:47pm On Sep 06, 2021
Good day house.
Please i need your help.
About 10 years ago i started feeling some slight headache and heaviness on my head.
This continued to increase.
I thought it was inside my head.
I went to the hospital severally and did several test,but they saw nothing.
Just some few weeks ago i observed it was actually my scalp that is folding and growing heavy as you can see in the pictures.
Please,what could be causing this?
What can i do to stop and reverse this.
It's causing me heaviness and pains.

Re: Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy by Bola146(f): 1:51pm On Sep 06, 2021
I think it's fat

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 06, 2021
Used to think this was associated with Politicians wey don chop government money.

You’ll find help, Bro; Nairaland’s medical experts are on their way

Sorry

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy by Davash222(m): 1:54pm On Sep 06, 2021
Both the headline of your post and the headlines on your head are somehow funny, but, I won't laugh.. I promise you.

Our doctors are coming. Let's wait for them.

3 Likes

Re: Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy by TarOrfeeek: 2:12pm On Sep 06, 2021
Stop eating people's money.

Them done swear for you too much.
Re: Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy by Snitch24(m): 2:31pm On Sep 06, 2021
Davash222:
Both the headline of your post and the headlines on your head are somehow funny, but, I won't laugh.. I promise you.

Our doctors are coming. Let's wait for them.

LMAO
I don laff tire
Re: Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy by Kingkyle1(m): 7:30pm On Sep 06, 2021
cryUneasy lies the head that wears the crown.
It shall be well
Re: Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy by rottenPussy: 1:56pm On Sep 08, 2021
Sexy stuff. I’d love to sit on your head!
Re: Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy by CuteEmma(f): 3:53pm On Sep 08, 2021
Let’s wait for the experts. Doesn’t look serious to me

(1) (Reply)

Can't Afford Your Medication? You Can Buy Now & Pay Later On Drugstore.ng / How Can I Take Care Of My Eye. / Hospital Delivery Bed For Available For Sale In Lagos, Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.