Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,512 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Please Come In!!! Samsung A32 And A22, Please Pick - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Come In!!! Samsung A32 And A22, Please Pick (3244 Views)

Samsung Galaxy A33 Vs Samsung A23 Vs Samsung A32 Camera Comparison (photos) / Samsung Galaxy A22 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) / Itel A22 And A22 Pro Features, Specs And Price Tag-newly Launched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Please Come In!!! Samsung A32 And A22, Please Pick by Ajilenu: 8:51pm On Sep 12, 2021
What's the original market price?
Re: Please Come In!!! Samsung A32 And A22, Please Pick by tosaino95(m): 9:19pm On Sep 12, 2021
DesChyko:

Happened to an acquaintance. Bought a phone of 65k for 88k. Initial deposit of 20k and spread the balance over 6 months. Then her phone and wallet was stolen 1 month and some days after purchase. The thieves wiped her bank account even.

I managed to know this story after getting messages that she ran away with company funds. I didn't know her on a personal level but I had to ask after her because of the messages I was getting.

And she even claimed she called them to reach an agreement on how she would pay since she's down financially. And the agent she spoke to accepted. Then she began to get queries from those she knew and those she didn't over how she allegedly defrauded a company. I won't wish this kind of publicity on my enemy even.
I wanted to do easybuy before but i don't later because their profit alone is worth to buy second hand phone.

1 Like

Re: Please Come In!!! Samsung A32 And A22, Please Pick by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 4:30pm On Aug 06, 2022
candyguyofficia:
EasyBuy if you value your sanity run from them they are very nasty. They would send unsolicited messages to your phone contacts that you ran away with company money if you fail to pay up your installment at as when due.

A32 is better than A22 although they have the same chipset. Why not save up and pay cash and carry once when the money is complete whatever increase in the price of A32 shouldn't be up to 30k when you save up to pay cash, which is the installment you are to pay should you buy on instalment.

Or could buy the A22 it is also good.
EasyBuy no be am oo

Then why would you fail to pay

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Register Aed Dictionary / New Airtel 15mb / Airtel Sms Chat Deactivation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.