Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

China Flies 19 Nuke Bombers and Fighter Jets Into Taiwan Air Space (Pix) - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Flies 19 Nuke Bombers and Fighter Jets Into Taiwan Air Space (Pix) (47029 Views)

Niger Rulers Accuse France Of Freeing ‘Terrorists’, Air Space Breach / China Threatens To NUKE Japan On Eve Of Olympics If It Intervenes In Taiwan(Pix) / US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Flies 19 Nuke Bombers and Fighter Jets Into Taiwan Air Space (Pix) by udemzyudex(m): 10:08pm On Sep 06, 2021
shogsman:

You're a clearcut dunce, I know about this shit because I've lived in the USA and have countless of friends in the army,almost joined myself, oh did I mentioned I'm an avid student of international relations too,not to mention the amounts of material I've had access to that will topple your empty world.
My point is you don't compare intellectually not even in the least way to me when it comes to this stuff .
I'm tired of you ignorant grunts plunging your mouths into things you know little to nothing about which is why I'm taken my time to reply you when I should be ignoring you totally.

Lies.
Re: China Flies 19 Nuke Bombers and Fighter Jets Into Taiwan Air Space (Pix) by udemzyudex(m): 10:10pm On Sep 06, 2021
Topmaike007:
Taiwan is China and China is Taiwan.. They can't nuke it, but will bring it in like hongkong

What's stopping them?
Re: China Flies 19 Nuke Bombers and Fighter Jets Into Taiwan Air Space (Pix) by josielewa(m): 10:15pm On Sep 06, 2021
Hanks0000:

You might wanna check your map again bro...
no bro, check yours again, i mean check it from end to end, not just the face
Re: China Flies 19 Nuke Bombers and Fighter Jets Into Taiwan Air Space (Pix) by josielewa(m): 10:18pm On Sep 06, 2021
udemzyudex:

Your analogy doesn't make any sense, what has debt got to do with military budget?

China is owing, Russia etc have debts too so?
read MBA, so you just keep on fighting wars without money abi USA is owing China trillions of dollars, if war start, you will know they will go into mire debt, economy weakens,no more money ....the Germans became so broke during the war...go read..

1 Like

Re: China Flies 19 Nuke Bombers and Fighter Jets Into Taiwan Air Space (Pix) by tony5(m): 10:21pm On Sep 06, 2021
HornyTave:

lol... I'll advise you to play dream league of Candy crush cause thats the only aspect your brain works.

1. Nazi attacked Soviet Union in 1941.
2. they won territories deep in to soviet union and threatend the capital ( Moscow )
3. Due to Germans overstretched military, and vast Soviet Union, they couldnt hold conquered territories
4. in 1943, the Germans lost the battle of Stalingrad

its worthy to note the Germans were fighting the French, Russians at the same time.

did you know Stalin signed a pact for the germans not to invade?

lol. abeg go use your 10kb brain play candy crush, no be Bobo juice we deh yarn
Soviet Union survived the war forming alliance with USA and UK to conquer Berlin and further established a strong military might in East Germany.
Re: China Flies 19 Nuke Bombers and Fighter Jets Into Taiwan Air Space (Pix) by Jobig(m): 10:34pm On Sep 06, 2021
Take it or leave it, one of the reason Covid19 was designed is this, China knows what they are doing, covid fails,now invasion
Re: China Flies 19 Nuke Bombers and Fighter Jets Into Taiwan Air Space (Pix) by HornyTave: 10:35pm On Sep 06, 2021
tony5:
Soviet Union survived the war forming alliance with USA and UK to conquer Berlin and further established a strong military might in East Germany.

after the war, the allies block became world powers and permanent members of United Nations security Council.
The size of China and Soviet Union saved them from,being raped by Japan and Germany.

1 Like

Re: China Flies 19 Nuke Bombers and Fighter Jets Into Taiwan Air Space (Pix) by jikins(m): 10:37pm On Sep 06, 2021
zinaunreal:

See them. Confused dummy

Lol the king of confusion and the biggest dummy here still dey open mouth grin grin grin
Re: China Flies 19 Nuke Bombers and Fighter Jets Into Taiwan Air Space (Pix) by janetakan(f): 10:38pm On Sep 06, 2021
FiverrTutor:

Abeg ask the fool!!! America is living in past glory...China knows it! Russia knows it as well

You must naturally be a very disgusting person to call someone else a fool because he stated his opinion.

Creep!
Re: China Flies 19 Nuke Bombers and Fighter Jets Into Taiwan Air Space (Pix) by skywalker240(m): 10:38pm On Sep 06, 2021
leofab:
All na show of power
cool
Re: China Flies 19 Nuke Bombers and Fighter Jets Into Taiwan Air Space (Pix) by goodheart02(m): 10:44pm On Sep 06, 2021
Mossadd:
which USA are you talking about?is it the one that couldn't destroy ordinary Taliban with ak47 for 20 years or you have another USA in mind?

U people just talk anyhow without prospect. How did war against terrorism become a conventional warfare? Or did u think if it were a conventional war the Taliban will be existing?? All it will take is to bomb everywhere regardless of the international rules of engagement.

Okay how far did so called Russia fare in Afghanistan during their own time there, and why did they leave?? Na wa for una oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Flies 19 Nuke Bombers and Fighter Jets Into Taiwan Air Space (Pix) by goodheart02(m): 10:46pm On Sep 06, 2021
janetakan:

You must naturally be a very disgusting person to call someone else a fool because he stated his opinion.

Creep!

Leave these Russian wannabes. As if Putin is paying them anything
Re: China Flies 19 Nuke Bombers and Fighter Jets Into Taiwan Air Space (Pix) by udemzyudex(m): 10:50pm On Sep 06, 2021
josielewa:
read MBA, so you just keep on fighting wars without money abi USA is owing China trillions of dollars, if war start, you will know they will go into mire debt, economy weakens,no more money ....the Germans became so broke during the war...go read..

Lol... Very funny
Re: China Flies 19 Nuke Bombers and Fighter Jets Into Taiwan Air Space (Pix) by goodheart02(m): 10:52pm On Sep 06, 2021
Obalola4:
I don't think USA under Biden is weak or will be. I'm sure his administration intentionally and hastily withdrawn from places like Afghanistan in a bid to focus more by strengthening the country and stop wastages of their arsenals, military apparatus and financial resources. They are very calculative and getting stronger quitely without making noise.

This has been my analogy of recent
Re: China Flies 19 Nuke Bombers and Fighter Jets Into Taiwan Air Space (Pix) by Eaglesence: 11:13pm On Sep 06, 2021
SUCKCESSFUL:

The police man in the picture below be like " my brother, i see weeeen
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: China Flies 19 Nuke Bombers and Fighter Jets Into Taiwan Air Space (Pix) by zinaunreal(m): 11:57pm On Sep 06, 2021
jikins:

Lol the king of confusion and the biggest dummy here still dey open mouth grin grin grin

Only data you have brain is missing
Re: China Flies 19 Nuke Bombers and Fighter Jets Into Taiwan Air Space (Pix) by zinaunreal(m): 11:58pm On Sep 06, 2021
toxtimmy:
When people dey play chess you dey play checkers.

The irony of your statement is that the president of your country no Sabi good English but he has the common sense to rule you... And you still no know who be the fool? Free clue is for you to look in the mirror.

And you think you have said something this year. Under achiever
Re: China Flies 19 Nuke Bombers and Fighter Jets Into Taiwan Air Space (Pix) by zinaunreal(m): 11:59pm On Sep 06, 2021
Topmaike007:
nobody ask you how many dem fight.. I get am before no be property

Everybody is quoting you sef dey quote. I blame cheap data in Nigeria
Re: China Flies 19 Nuke Bombers and Fighter Jets Into Taiwan Air Space (Pix) by zinaunreal(m): 12:00am On Sep 07, 2021
jikins:

Look at the person they quoted, that person was the one who brought up the woman. The person you quoted just added to what was said. Nor be everybody way type something dey argue with you. Funny thing you weren't even quoted, you monica wasn't even mention, but somehow you felt the person was arguing with you grin

You very last sentence clearly defines you

Nigga everyone in here is an arrogant scum and you are no different
Re: China Flies 19 Nuke Bombers and Fighter Jets Into Taiwan Air Space (Pix) by toxtimmy: 12:25am On Sep 07, 2021
Let's me expand, yes they have defeated the USA, Russia, NATO and the British... Yes, I am talking about the Afghanistanis... Question is who is next?

You honestly don't need a rocket scientist to explain this to you.

Even the trillion dollar or dollars and modern technology did not win the USA the war or spare them defeat, why?.... Because they the Taliban are principled and disciplined, they don't care about material things such as expensive cars or watch, they could not be bribed to fight amongst themselves, they were fighting for thier homeland... The sad part is this are traits that you can't find in black communities or countries.

udemzyudex:

Defeated USA? Some of you guys are just ignorant.
Re: China Flies 19 Nuke Bombers and Fighter Jets Into Taiwan Air Space (Pix) by toxtimmy: 12:31am On Sep 07, 2021
Lol... Your comments is proof why people like you happily and gloriously bow down and worship people that oppress you with thier money...lol

I rather give you knowledge so you can feed yourself for life, than I give you money to feed you for just only a day.

If you like dig your head in the sand but the truth is one day you go thank me for knowledge I have given you today...lol

zinaunreal:

And you think you have said something this year. Under achiever
Re: China Flies 19 Nuke Bombers and Fighter Jets Into Taiwan Air Space (Pix) by udemzyudex(m): 12:33am On Sep 07, 2021
toxtimmy:
Let's me expand, yes they have defeated the USA, Russia, NATO and the British... Yes, I am talking about the Afghanistanis... Question is who is next?

You honestly don't need a rocket scientist to explain this to you.

Even the trillion dollar or dollars and modern technology did not win the USA the war or spare them defeat, why?.... Because they the Taliban are principled and disciplined, they don't care about material things such as expensive cars or watch, they could not be bribed to fight amongst themselves, they were fighting for thier homeland... The sad part is this are traits that you can't find in black communities or countries.

You don't even know what you're talking about.
Re: China Flies 19 Nuke Bombers and Fighter Jets Into Taiwan Air Space (Pix) by zinaunreal(m): 12:40am On Sep 07, 2021
toxtimmy:
Lol... Your comments is proof why people like you happily and gloriously bow down and worship people that oppress you with thier money...lol

I rather give you knowledge so you can feed yourself for life, than I give you money to feed you for just only a day.

If you like dig your head in the sand but the truth is one day you go thank me for knowledge I have given you today...lol

Satisfy your poverty life by replying will give you closure. I've made my point. You can drown in it
Re: China Flies 19 Nuke Bombers and Fighter Jets Into Taiwan Air Space (Pix) by toxtimmy: 1:04am On Sep 07, 2021
Lol... I bet you go reply my lol...

zinaunreal:

Satisfy your poverty life by replying will give you closure. I've made my point. You can drown in it
Re: China Flies 19 Nuke Bombers and Fighter Jets Into Taiwan Air Space (Pix) by hayoholla(m): 3:46am On Sep 07, 2021
udemzyudex:

Can they handle the war? They have a lot to lose if there is a break out.

You don't know what they call ambition. Sometimes it blinds reasons, logic and common sense.
Re: China Flies 19 Nuke Bombers and Fighter Jets Into Taiwan Air Space (Pix) by sammyj: 5:32am On Sep 07, 2021
Kindly watch this video if you doubt me Mr Chinesse man
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQCzC2kIqJU
Winters23:

The one china policy is a diplomatic treaty signed by every country China relates with. If they think Taiwan is not part of mainland China why did they sign it?

China is one just like "one Nigeria", deal with it!
Re: China Flies 19 Nuke Bombers and Fighter Jets Into Taiwan Air Space (Pix) by Caution30: 5:38am On Sep 07, 2021
shogsman:

This is exactly what I'm saying you just go to Google and copy shit like its supposed to be gospel,how ignorant ,you expect superpowers like russia and China to tell you their actual millitary network abi,for s start you don't even understand how budgeting works, you're comparing 2 countries that does not even share as little as the same currency together
I don't even know where to begin to lecture you lots seriously
I guess you worked with both countries or how else do you evaluate there military strength... The only country that might give the US head ache is Russia. The US spent over a trillion dollars on it military as annual budget , China or Russia can't spend half that amount on military. So quit the chest beating and face reality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Flies 19 Nuke Bombers and Fighter Jets Into Taiwan Air Space (Pix) by sammyj: 5:40am On Sep 07, 2021
See more
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTWGRwVcVGA
Winters23:

The one china policy is a diplomatic treaty signed by every country China relates with. If they think Taiwan is not part of mainland China why did they sign it?

China is one just like "one Nigeria", deal with it!
Re: China Flies 19 Nuke Bombers and Fighter Jets Into Taiwan Air Space (Pix) by sammyj: 5:44am On Sep 07, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTWGRwVcVGA
Topmaike007:
just same way the talibans loose in Afghanistan after 20years right
Re: China Flies 19 Nuke Bombers and Fighter Jets Into Taiwan Air Space (Pix) by Pacyrus(m): 6:32am On Sep 07, 2021
Hanibbal:

Our Hypersonic missile is ready. We will fly it for all Nigerians to see during next month's independence day celebration. But the senate is still confused about what name to give the hypersonic missile but it is either Cowsonic eagle or Bubusonic hawk.
LOL, what a child's play!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault / Israeli Tanks Surround 3 Gaza Hospitals (Video, Photos) / Putin’s Spy Ship Armed With Stealth Subs Lurking Above UK Internet Cables(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.