Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

GreenDiamond: Write Your Nigerian Story And Win Up To N1m - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GreenDiamond: Write Your Nigerian Story And Win Up To N1m (9202 Views)

Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport / Ebele Obiano N1m Gucci Eyeglasses Got People Talking (Photos) / Arthur Eze Registers At Gym Center, Gives Staff N1M For Breakfast (2) (3) (4)

GreenDiamond: Write Your Nigerian Story And Win Up To N1m by Wisdomkosi(m): 5:19pm On Sep 06, 2021
Write Your Nigerian Story And Win Up To 1 MIllion Naira

Nigerian writers have the opportunity to win up to 1 million Naira in the Green Diamond Essay competition. The Essay Competition is a literacy and empowerment campaign aiming at recognizing and empowering young Nigerian writers while also projecting a larger Nigeria to the rest of the globe.

IGBERE TV reports that it is the perfect opportunity for Nigerian writers who are passionate about the country and have the excellent writing skills to curate a compelling story about the ideal Nigeria. It aims to promote a positive and creative account of our journey as a nation while projecting a future full of possibilities and successes as a nation.

Interested writers can participate in the competition by completing their registration on the official website (www.greendiamond.ng) and submitting an original essay of 1200 words on the topic, “Celebrating 60 years of our togetherness”.

While this essay competition serves as a great tool to propagate an ideal story of Nigeria, it benevolently rewards the participants with amazing gifts like cash prizes up to 1 million Naira, MacBooks, Laptops, customized backpacks, 3 months’ worth of internet subscription, journals, stationery and several other prizes.

Only writers of Nigerian descent are eligible for this competition making it one of the biggest indigenous literacy campaigns out of Nigeria in 2021.

If you are a writer and you think you possess the writing prowess and patriotic passion to write a compelling story of the ideal Nigeria, then this is an opportunity you should not miss. Registration ends on September 10, 2021 and all details about the competition can be found on the website (www.greendiamond.ng).

https://igberetvnews.com/1399564/write-nigerian-story-win-1-million-naira/#forward

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: GreenDiamond: Write Your Nigerian Story And Win Up To N1m by OkuFaba(m): 6:19pm On Sep 06, 2021
Inside my Nigerian story, hope I can say all the suffer suffer and thief thief wey full this country.
Nigeria yesterday is useless,

Nigeria today is more useless with a vegetable on seat,

Nigeria tomorrow na broken country

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: GreenDiamond: Write Your Nigerian Story And Win Up To N1m by Goldbw122(m): 7:31pm On Sep 06, 2021
Hmm
Re: GreenDiamond: Write Your Nigerian Story And Win Up To N1m by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 06, 2021
LoL
Re: GreenDiamond: Write Your Nigerian Story And Win Up To N1m by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 06, 2021
write lies and win 1m Nigerian naira.
1 m naira that's not up to 15,000 Ghana cedis

Re: GreenDiamond: Write Your Nigerian Story And Win Up To N1m by CelestineNelson: 7:31pm On Sep 06, 2021
Let me give it a try
Re: GreenDiamond: Write Your Nigerian Story And Win Up To N1m by IbrahimSkiba(f): 7:31pm On Sep 06, 2021

Ehhhh no qualms

Every Nigerian is a story teller...

Because if we start to dey talk wetin we dey see for our daily lives living in Nigeria, you'll pity us and increase the money cry grin

Re: GreenDiamond: Write Your Nigerian Story And Win Up To N1m by donproject2(m): 7:31pm On Sep 06, 2021
The fact is no one that wants to win dares write real Nigeria's story...

Re: GreenDiamond: Write Your Nigerian Story And Win Up To N1m by free2ryhme: 7:32pm On Sep 06, 2021
Wisdomkosi:

Nigerian writers have the opportunity to win up to 1 million Naira in the Green Diamond Essay competition. The Essay Competition is a literacy and empowerment campaign aiming at recognizing and empowering young Nigerian writers while also projecting a larger Nigeria to the rest of the globe.

IGBERE TV reports that it is the perfect opportunity for Nigerian writers who are passionate about the country and have the excellent writing skills to curate a compelling story about the ideal Nigeria. It aims to promote a positive and creative account of our journey as a nation while projecting a future full of possibilities and successes as a nation.

Interested writers can participate in the competition by completing their registration on the official website (www.greendiamond.ng) and submitting an original essay of 1200 words on the topic, “Celebrating 60 years of our togetherness”.

While this essay competition serves as a great tool to propagate an ideal story of Nigeria, it benevolently rewards the participants with amazing gifts like cash prizes up to 1 million Naira, MacBooks, Laptops, customized backpacks, 3 months’ worth of internet subscription, journals, stationery and several other prizes.

Only writers of Nigerian descent are eligible for this competition making it one of the biggest indigenous literacy campaigns out of Nigeria in 2021.

If you are a writer and you think you possess the writing prowess and patriotic passion to write a compelling story of the ideal Nigeria, then this is an opportunity you should not miss. Registration ends on September 10, 2021 and all details about the competition can be found on the website (www.greendiamond.ng).

https://igberetvnews.com/1399564/write-nigerian-story-win-1-million-naira/#forward
Re: GreenDiamond: Write Your Nigerian Story And Win Up To N1m by freedam: 7:32pm On Sep 06, 2021
Waw. This is nicw

Re: GreenDiamond: Write Your Nigerian Story And Win Up To N1m by tobeye(m): 7:32pm On Sep 06, 2021
if I write a story about my neighbor her pot of soup got missing hope I will win

Re: GreenDiamond: Write Your Nigerian Story And Win Up To N1m by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 06, 2021
My village people are saying the price is too small for my writing skill. I think I need to leave them ASAP.

Re: GreenDiamond: Write Your Nigerian Story And Win Up To N1m by kennosklint(m): 7:33pm On Sep 06, 2021
who don win am de ground already na to collect registration fee de dia throat now.

Re: GreenDiamond: Write Your Nigerian Story And Win Up To N1m by Godwin213(m): 7:33pm On Sep 06, 2021
Wisdomkosi:

Story and drama for Nigeria no dey finish o
Re: GreenDiamond: Write Your Nigerian Story And Win Up To N1m by Queenserah26(f): 7:33pm On Sep 06, 2021
Nice one

Re: GreenDiamond: Write Your Nigerian Story And Win Up To N1m by Queenserah26(f): 7:33pm On Sep 06, 2021
kennosklint:
who don win am de ground already na to collect registration fee de dia throat now.

Re: GreenDiamond: Write Your Nigerian Story And Win Up To N1m by KingOfAmebo(m): 7:34pm On Sep 06, 2021
"Sadly, most Nigerian youths don't know Nigeria, they only know Nigeria on Social Media just as foreigners project this country as one of the worst countries to live in forgetting that the richest african is Nigerian.

Think about this, If Nigeria is this bad you and I won't have the opportunity to have data and a smartphone to express our views online.

Nigeria is already devided as Southern Nigeria and Northern Nigeria, So, What division do you exactly need aside this?". - Village People spokesperson.

Re: GreenDiamond: Write Your Nigerian Story And Win Up To N1m by Auto58(m): 7:34pm On Sep 06, 2021
9ja day back seat

Re: GreenDiamond: Write Your Nigerian Story And Win Up To N1m by Seniorwriter(m): 7:35pm On Sep 06, 2021
No true Nigerian story will be devoid of one hardship or the other.
A friend once told me that in Nigeria there is no relationship all that exists is HARDSHIP!

@SENIORWRITER

Re: GreenDiamond: Write Your Nigerian Story And Win Up To N1m by EricSmallz(m): 7:35pm On Sep 06, 2021
Na Now my Laptop know say em wan crash
Re: GreenDiamond: Write Your Nigerian Story And Win Up To N1m by bmdmix11: 7:36pm On Sep 06, 2021
mine is short very short.
here it goes.

And there was buhari.

The end

Re: GreenDiamond: Write Your Nigerian Story And Win Up To N1m by pinkyruledworld(m): 7:37pm On Sep 06, 2021
STORY TITLE: There was a country.

Once upon a time, 1 dollar equal 1 naira, you know the rest. grin
Re: GreenDiamond: Write Your Nigerian Story And Win Up To N1m by Moz22: 7:39pm On Sep 06, 2021
Y
Re: GreenDiamond: Write Your Nigerian Story And Win Up To N1m by beautyfunke(m): 7:39pm On Sep 06, 2021
Nigeria doesn't have good story....

Re: GreenDiamond: Write Your Nigerian Story And Win Up To N1m by LMS1(m): 7:40pm On Sep 06, 2021
@chatinent And Writerng Come See Work O

Re: GreenDiamond: Write Your Nigerian Story And Win Up To N1m by IMASTEX: 7:40pm On Sep 06, 2021
Nigeria problems in 1200 words, how?! It's either you say in one word "Buhari" or it's limitless writing. undecided undecided

Re: GreenDiamond: Write Your Nigerian Story And Win Up To N1m by Sonnobax15(m): 7:40pm On Sep 06, 2021
Una still dey ontop of this Audio essay matter?

Something wey dem don already choose the winner ever since even before them announce am publicly self lipsrsealed

Re: GreenDiamond: Write Your Nigerian Story And Win Up To N1m by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 06, 2021
“Celebrating 60 years of our togetherness.....” Jesus Christ grin
I’m not gonna be able to bring myself to write anything good about Nigeria even with money involved.
One paragraph of delusional cheesiness to Nigeria’s credit is enough to make me hurl my guts out sad

Re: GreenDiamond: Write Your Nigerian Story And Win Up To N1m by RexTramadol1: 7:41pm On Sep 06, 2021
Well, na 60+1

Re: GreenDiamond: Write Your Nigerian Story And Win Up To N1m by CelestineNelson: 7:42pm On Sep 06, 2021
Lollittaa:
write lies and win 1m Nigerian naira.
1 m naira that's not up to 15,000 Ghana cedis
Obviously you don't believe in your nation
Re: GreenDiamond: Write Your Nigerian Story And Win Up To N1m by tetralogyfallot(m): 7:43pm On Sep 06, 2021
Okay

Postpone APC Convention In Best Interest Of Party And Democracy - APC-DINET / I Will Stop Subsidy Payment On Petrol – PRP Presidential Candidate, Kola Abiola / Disgruntled Politicians Want Igbo Presidency - PDP