Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

GreenDiamond: Write Your Nigerian Story And Win Up To N1m - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GreenDiamond: Write Your Nigerian Story And Win Up To N1m (9197 Views)

Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport / Ebele Obiano N1m Gucci Eyeglasses Got People Talking (Photos) / Arthur Eze Registers At Gym Center, Gives Staff N1M For Breakfast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GreenDiamond: Write Your Nigerian Story And Win Up To N1m by JoeEeL(m): 7:45pm On Sep 06, 2021
Re: GreenDiamond: Write Your Nigerian Story And Win Up To N1m by iHart(m): 7:49pm On Sep 06, 2021
A story that will win will have a mix of hardship, suffering and hope for a better tomorrow
Re: GreenDiamond: Write Your Nigerian Story And Win Up To N1m by WriterX(m): 7:54pm On Sep 06, 2021
i am having terrible issues submitting mehn, everything i do keeps getting a red flagged even my name has been red flagged, and i have no one to ask if they have submitted so i at least know what i need to change, i don change tire since two days ago, i can't believe my essay i spent three days to write won't be submitted , too bad, ,who is experiencing same issue on the submission portal pls who experiencing this as well?
Re: GreenDiamond: Write Your Nigerian Story And Win Up To N1m by WriterX(m): 7:57pm On Sep 06, 2021
Wisdomkosi:
Write Your Nigerian Story And Win Up To 1 MIllion Naira

Nigerian writers have the opportunity to win up to 1 million Naira in the Green Diamond Essay competition. The Essay Competition is a literacy and empowerment campaign aiming at recognizing and empowering young Nigerian writers while also projecting a larger Nigeria to the rest of the globe.

IGBERE TV reports that it is the perfect opportunity for Nigerian writers who are passionate about the country and have the excellent writing skills to curate a compelling story about the ideal Nigeria. It aims to promote a positive and creative account of our journey as a nation while projecting a future full of possibilities and successes as a nation.

Interested writers can participate in the competition by completing their registration on the official website (www.greendiamond.ng) and submitting an original essay of 1200 words on the topic, “Celebrating 60 years of our togetherness”.

While this essay competition serves as a great tool to propagate an ideal story of Nigeria, it benevolently rewards the participants with amazing gifts like cash prizes up to 1 million Naira, MacBooks, Laptops, customized backpacks, 3 months’ worth of internet subscription, journals, stationery and several other prizes.

Only writers of Nigerian descent are eligible for this competition making it one of the biggest indigenous literacy campaigns out of Nigeria in 2021.

If you are a writer and you think you possess the writing prowess and patriotic passion to write a compelling story of the ideal Nigeria, then this is an opportunity you should not miss. Registration ends on September 10, 2021 and all details about the competition can be found on the website (www.greendiamond.ng).

https://igberetvnews.com/1399564/write-nigerian-story-win-1-million-naira/#forward

boss there is alot of issues regarding the submission, i have been unable to submit since , even my name for submission is red flagged as error, so its a problem oh
Re: GreenDiamond: Write Your Nigerian Story And Win Up To N1m by Prec60: 7:59pm On Sep 06, 2021
This is absolutely funny
Re: GreenDiamond: Write Your Nigerian Story And Win Up To N1m by emmnprince(m): 8:08pm On Sep 06, 2021
kennosklint:
who don win am de ground already na to collect registration fee de dia throat now.

How you take know?
Re: GreenDiamond: Write Your Nigerian Story And Win Up To N1m by OkuFaba(m): 8:10pm On Sep 06, 2021
KingOfAmebo:
"Sadly, most Nigerian youths don't know Nigeria, they only know Nigeria on Social Media just as foreigners project this country as one of the worst countries to live in forgetting that the richest african is Nigerian.

Think about this, If Nigeria is this bad you and I won't have the opportunity to have data and a smartphone to express our views online.

Nigeria is already devided as Southern Nigeria and Northern Nigeria, So, What division do you exactly need aside this?". - Village People spokesperson.
data that you'll sub 30days sub 20 times inside that 30days
Re: GreenDiamond: Write Your Nigerian Story And Win Up To N1m by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 8:11pm On Sep 06, 2021
CelestineNelson:

Obviously you don't believe in your nation

Which nation? Do you know the true meaning of NATION?
Re: GreenDiamond: Write Your Nigerian Story And Win Up To N1m by emmnprince(m): 8:11pm On Sep 06, 2021
I'm confidently sure, without any dot of doubt in my heart that Saphiere will surely win this! Her Nigeria story go dey touching to the organisers and panel of judges!
Re: GreenDiamond: Write Your Nigerian Story And Win Up To N1m by Fuckyoumod: 8:14pm On Sep 06, 2021
KingOfAmebo:
"Sadly, most Nigerian youths don't know Nigeria, they only know Nigeria on Social Media just as foreigners project this country as one of the worst countries to live in forgetting that the richest african is Nigerian.

Think about this, If Nigeria is this bad you and I won't have the opportunity to have data and a smartphone to express our views online.

Nigeria is already devided as Southern Nigeria and Northern Nigeria, So, What division do you exactly need aside this?". - Village People spokesperson.
when you throw crumbs to a street Arab he will think you have given him heaven.

Unknown to him that crumbs are for the dogs not humans.

Oga, try and understand what basic amenities are.

1. Roads, yet your roads are terrible
2. Water, when last did you drink water from an FG water facility?
3. Electricity, can you boast of 12 hours power supply in your area?
Etc.

Government dont give you data or smartphones you buy them.

Chai.... Who did this to my people (Nigerians) it will never be well with that person.

Oga, I'm a very good writer, but I can't lie. Nigeria under buhari has gone to the dogs.
Excerpt I'd have to lie, but I'm a Christian and can't lie. Its a matter of conscience!

2 Likes

Re: GreenDiamond: Write Your Nigerian Story And Win Up To N1m by FakeUnity: 8:15pm On Sep 06, 2021
Lie mohammed wan sponsor fake 'one naijerriya' essay competition with paltry 1 million naira. Only God know how much him wan thief with this scheme. grin
Re: GreenDiamond: Write Your Nigerian Story And Win Up To N1m by kennosklint(m): 8:18pm On Sep 06, 2021
emmnprince:

How you take know?
nor be naija we de
Re: GreenDiamond: Write Your Nigerian Story And Win Up To N1m by emmnprince(m): 8:21pm On Sep 06, 2021
kennosklint:
nor be naija we de

So na scam Dem wan scam una abi?
Re: GreenDiamond: Write Your Nigerian Story And Win Up To N1m by chatinent: 8:25pm On Sep 06, 2021
LMS1:
@chatinent And Writerng Come See Work O

I don commot my hand for anything wey carry Nigerian anthem.

Thanks for the mention.

1 Like

Re: GreenDiamond: Write Your Nigerian Story And Win Up To N1m by Ogenyi01: 8:37pm On Sep 06, 2021
Network issues delaying my submission
Re: GreenDiamond: Write Your Nigerian Story And Win Up To N1m by WriterX(m): 8:43pm On Sep 06, 2021
In regards to my early predicament, mehn so happy right now oh, just submitted my work finally!!!
Re: GreenDiamond: Write Your Nigerian Story And Win Up To N1m by Godgift09: 8:58pm On Sep 06, 2021
So, what do you want us to write? The true picture of Nigeria with all the recent happenings where we have insecurity, agitations in the south east, the south south, kidnappings , bandits attacking innocent travelers, no employment, extreme poverty, bad road and alot more. So tell me, is that what we should write about or paint an imaginary picture of a non existent Nigeria
Re: GreenDiamond: Write Your Nigerian Story And Win Up To N1m by abimic(m): 9:05pm On Sep 06, 2021
purples25.........oya come and write let us share the 1m....

1 Like

Re: GreenDiamond: Write Your Nigerian Story And Win Up To N1m by purples25(f): 9:13pm On Sep 06, 2021
abimic:
purples25.........oya come and write let us share the 1m....

Thanks for drawing my attention to this. I will surely participate.

1 Like

Re: GreenDiamond: Write Your Nigerian Story And Win Up To N1m by BRATISLAVA: 9:15pm On Sep 06, 2021
Lollittaa:
write lies and win 1m Nigerian naira.
1 m naira that's not up to 15,000 Ghana cedis

If it's a real competition and not like the popular mairaland scammer/spammer who uses people without paying them.
Re: GreenDiamond: Write Your Nigerian Story And Win Up To N1m by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 06, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

If it's a real competition and not like the popular mairaland scammer/spammer who uses people without paying them.
seems its real though
Re: GreenDiamond: Write Your Nigerian Story And Win Up To N1m by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 06, 2021
CelestineNelson:

Obviously you don't believe in your nation
like that will halt the recession in Nigeria. undecided
Re: GreenDiamond: Write Your Nigerian Story And Win Up To N1m by phorget(m): 10:01pm On Sep 06, 2021
Make me self follow write story maybe I go fit catch out 1m.
Re: GreenDiamond: Write Your Nigerian Story And Win Up To N1m by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:13pm On Sep 06, 2021
Fuckyoumod:
when you throw crumbs to a street Arab he will think you have given him heaven.

Unknown to him that crumbs are for the dogs not humans.

Oga, try and understand what basic amenities are.

1. Roads, yet your roads are terrible
2. Water, when last did you drink water from an FG water facility?
3. Electricity, can you boast of 12 hours power supply in your area?
Etc.

Government dont give you data or smartphones you buy them.

Chai.... Who did this to my people (Nigerians) it will never be well with that person.

Oga, I'm a very good writer, but I can't lie. Nigeria under buhari has gone to the dogs.
Excerpt I'd have to lie, but I'm a Christian and can't lie. Its a matter of conscience!

"Poor people can't afford data and a smartphone, get that into your empty skull, If they can then Nigeria is better than Sudan". - Village People spokesperson.
Re: GreenDiamond: Write Your Nigerian Story And Win Up To N1m by BluntCrazeMan: 10:42pm On Sep 06, 2021
Let the best liar win...
Time to export lies has come again.
Re: GreenDiamond: Write Your Nigerian Story And Win Up To N1m by FatherCHRISTMAS: 11:37pm On Sep 06, 2021
Wisdomkosi:
Write Your Nigerian Story And Win Up To 1 MIllion Naira

Nigerian writers have the opportunity to win up to 1 million Naira in the Green Diamond Essay competition. The Essay Competition is a literacy and empowerment campaign aiming at recognizing and empowering young Nigerian writers while also projecting a larger Nigeria to the rest of the globe.

IGBERE TV reports that it is the perfect opportunity for Nigerian writers who are passionate about the country and have the excellent writing skills to curate a compelling story about the ideal Nigeria. It aims to promote a positive and creative account of our journey as a nation while projecting a future full of possibilities and successes as a nation.

Interested writers can participate in the competition by completing their registration on the official website (www.greendiamond.ng) and submitting an original essay of 1200 words on the topic, “Celebrating 60 years of our togetherness”.

While this essay competition serves as a great tool to propagate an ideal story of Nigeria, it benevolently rewards the participants with amazing gifts like cash prizes up to 1 million Naira, MacBooks, Laptops, customized backpacks, 3 months’ worth of internet subscription, journals, stationery and several other prizes.

Only writers of Nigerian descent are eligible for this competition making it one of the biggest indigenous literacy campaigns out of Nigeria in 2021.

If you are a writer and you think you possess the writing prowess and patriotic passion to write a compelling story of the ideal Nigeria, then this is an opportunity you should not miss. Registration ends on September 10, 2021 and all details about the competition can be found on the website (www.greendiamond.ng).

https://igberetvnews.com/1399564/write-nigerian-story-win-1-million-naira/#forward

The previous thread stated a story or an article about an ideal NIGERIA
Re: GreenDiamond: Write Your Nigerian Story And Win Up To N1m by jibrilELsudan: 12:28am On Sep 07, 2021
IF I WRITE MY OWN NIGERIA STORY, GREENDIAMOND ABI NA BLOODDIAMOND WILL BURN AND NIGERIA WILL NEVER BE THESAME AGAIN.
Re: GreenDiamond: Write Your Nigerian Story And Win Up To N1m by Fuckyoumod: 4:14am On Sep 07, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

"Poor people can't afford data and a smartphone, get that into your empty skull, If they can then Nigeria is better than Sudan". - Village People spokesperson.
it's of no use arguing with a guttersnipe!
Re: GreenDiamond: Write Your Nigerian Story And Win Up To N1m by Lordfesto(m): 6:51am On Sep 07, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:
cool

Ehhhh no qualms

Every Nigerian is a story teller...

Because if we start to dey talk wetin we dey see for our daily lives living in Nigeria, you'll pity us and increase the money cry grin
grin
IbrahimSkiba:
cool

Ehhhh no qualms

Every Nigerian is a story teller...

Because if we start to dey talk wetin we dey see for our daily lives living in Nigeria, you'll pity us and increase the money cry grin
LMAO
Re: GreenDiamond: Write Your Nigerian Story And Win Up To N1m by caandi: 12:01pm On Sep 07, 2021
The person needs to know how to construct big grammars and tell huge lies that’s only when a winner will emerge
Re: GreenDiamond: Write Your Nigerian Story And Win Up To N1m by eagleonearth(m): 10:57pm On Oct 17, 2021
When registration deadline has reached is when you're bringing this to FrontPage. Which kain mods be this sef? Throwing rubbish to the front page and keeping relevant stuff like this back until it's late

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo PDP Candidate, Anyanwu, Denies Stepping Down / Etekamba Umoren: Newly Appointed REC From Akwa Ibom Won’t Be Sworn In Now —INEC / Ask A Somali Anything, Naija Folks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.