Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) - Travel (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) (49898 Views)

₦467.4Billion, A City On The Ocean, World's Largest Cruise Ship(Photos) / World's Largest Plane With A Wingspan Longer Than A FOOTBALL FIELD(Pic) / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by Gamesmart: 6:21pm On Sep 21, 2021
TMKsouth:

No I didn't wait for anything - you've been repeating the same flat "jokes" lamely boosted with emojis for 5 straight days now that I even predicted what u were gonna say next. You're laughing, but I'm bored undecided - how does that work?

Zuma must be a great BLACK chess master that he has escaped conviction from every single one of those 700 charges u wholeheartedly believe in for all of 20 years shocked. Or u just fell for a criminal prosecution tactic that most South Africans, even us who don't support Zuma, knew was just a gimmick. Which one is it? I'll await your wise response.

Exactly what I thought as well!

Your black life is indeed a joke. Your type is the reason for the creation of Minstrel Shows. undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by Gamesmart: 7:36pm On Sep 21, 2021
@TMKsouth and @KingCold,

Can you explain this?

Which other race is this dumb to the point it can be mocked like this?

https://www.lusakatimes.com/2014/05/13/video-vedanta-boss-saying-kcm-makes-500-million-profit-per-year/

This is how an ordinary Indian walked in amongst Black monkeys and carted their natural resources away. And then the Indian turns around to mock black monkeys in public on how reeetarded they are. grin

And the whole thing happened while the monkeys had a President with a Law degree!!!

Not even one as dumb as with "On-the-job-training". This dumb monkey had a LAW degree!

Read the report and watch the video! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by TMKsouth: 5:07am On Sep 22, 2021
Gamesmart:
@TMKsouth and @KingCold,

Can you explain this?

Which other race is this dumb to the point it can be mocked like this?

https://www.lusakatimes.com/2014/05/13/video-vedanta-boss-saying-kcm-makes-500-million-profit-per-year/

This is how an ordinary Indian walked in amongst Black monkeys and carted their natural resources away. And then the Indian turns around to mock black monkeys in public on how reeetarded they are. grin

And the whole thing happened while the monkeys had a President with a Law degree!!!

Not even one as dumb as with "On-the-job-training". This dumb monkey had a LAW degree!

Read the report and watch the video! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I guess u think we're your friends now bending over to discuss all manner of anti-black issues spanning the entire continent including Zambia just to entertain u.

I see u completely avoided answering my question about Zuma's 700 charges for the second post in a row now. I asked u for your wise response - do u not have any undecided? U were so confident in yourself though - what a pity.

1 Like

Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by TMKsouth: 5:08am On Sep 22, 2021
Gamesmart:

Exactly what I thought as well!

Your black life is indeed a joke. Your type is the reason for the creation of Minstrel Shows. undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I guess I dealt u a very heavy blow. What a sad & pathetic response.
Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 22, 2021
Kiasa:

LMAO grin A Nigerian couldn't get within 10 feet towards me so how could I be dumped by such a creature?
Shut up
Stop talking
South Africans are lazy
Your men are emasculated plus effeminate
We came to your country and became successful hence the xenophobia
Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by Kiasa: 8:56am On Sep 22, 2021
Think4Myself:

Shut up
Stop talking
South Africans are lazy

I'm not SA. grin grin
Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by TMKsouth: 9:05am On Sep 22, 2021
Think4Myself:

Shut up
Stop talking
South Africans are lazy

Myths everywhere in this post. Unless you're talking about hustling in drug dealing and scamming people. Your professionals are in SA at the invitation of South Africans as professionals (critical skills program for people from around the globe, not just Nigerians), so why should we be jealous of people who's visas we approve and we pay their salaries.

Xenophobic attacks are against your riff raffs hustling in the ghettos.

Tell me of 5 medium-sized or big Nigerian companies in SA. That's something u can boast about. But there are none except Dangote.

1 Like

Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 22, 2021
Kiasa:

I'm not SA. grin grin
Black Americans are very privileged but extremely lazy and full of crime
In the hood(ba land) it is said a real nigga must have a gun
Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by KingCold: 9:16am On Sep 22, 2021
Think4Myself:

Shut up
Stop talking
South Africans are lazy
grin grin grin Im 100% certain you've never evem met a South African but here you are babbing on the internet calling us lazy. Put South Africa next to Nigeria, and one country lacks so many aminities it screams LAZY!!

Successful how exactly? grin

1 Like

Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by TMKsouth: 9:18am On Sep 22, 2021
KingCold:
grin grin grin Im 100% certain you've never evem met a South African but here you are babbing on the internet calling us lazy. Put South Africa next to Nigeria, and one country lacks so many aminities it screams LAZY!!

Ouch! You know what's coming next right? The W-word grin
Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by KingCold: 9:23am On Sep 22, 2021
TMKsouth:

Nigerians don't think they just talk. Do they honestly think those power plants build themselves? Roads maintain themselves? etc. A country like ours can never be where it's at with a lazy population.

1 Like

Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by KingCold: 9:24am On Sep 22, 2021
TMKsouth:

grin Oh yes! Being house niggas that they are I know exactly whats coming

2 Likes

Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by KingCold: 9:27am On Sep 22, 2021
Think4Myself:

Everyone's lazy except the Nigerians right? smh. same Nigerians that would rather scam or cut corners than do the actual work. I look at Nigeria and it's so underdeveloped and everyone looks to migrate for better countries made by actual hardworking people. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by Gamesmart: 9:36am On Sep 22, 2021
TMKsouth:

I guess I dealt u a very heavy blow. What a sad & pathetic response.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Black monkeys are too stuuuupid to know when the "joke" is on them. grin
Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by Gamesmart: 9:42am On Sep 22, 2021
TMKsouth:

I guess u think we're your friends now bending over to discuss all manner of anti-black issues spanning the entire continent including Zambia just to entertain u.

I see u completely avoided answering my question about Zuma's 700 charges for the second post in a row now. I asked u for your wise response - do u not have any undecided? U were so confident in yourself though - what a pity.

Showing how someone will sell his country's future for peanuts while poor is an "anti-black issues" to you?

You are truly Black and I can see how your IQ made you vote for an illiterate with "On-the-job-training".

My wise response to your stupid statement that another Black cretinnn is breaking down the institutions of your country for his benefits and you see it as being "a great BLACK chess master"?

You are indeed a Black monkey who is proving my original point.

https://www.nairaland.com/6738825/south-africa-nigeria-make-up/4#105906282
Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by Gamesmart: 9:45am On Sep 22, 2021
KingCold:

You are fast becoming another Nigeria because the Black monkeys are running the show now.
Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by TMKsouth: 11:32am On Sep 22, 2021
Gamesmart:

Showing how someone will sell his country's future for peanuts while poor is an "anti-black issues" to you?

You are truly Black and I can see how your IQ made you vote for an illiterate with "On-the-job-training".

My wise response to your stupid statement that another Black cretinnn is breaking down the institutions of your country for his benefits and you see it as being "a great BLACK chess master"?

You are indeed a Black monkey who is proving my original point.

https://www.nairaland.com/6738825/south-africa-nigeria-make-up/4#105906282

He had 700 charges as u boasted and yet they couldn't nail him on even one? Even "broken down institutions" can atleast get him on ONE, don't u think?

It's amazing though how those "broken down institutions" sent him to jail for contempt though. How does that work undecided- according to u he broke down everything to stay afloat.

Now I'm even more convinced Zuma is more than the BLACK CHESS MASTER u proved him to be. Like white Trump and his Executive Orders really - breaking down American democracy. Like Zuma, like Trump I guess (back to my original point).
Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by TMKsouth: 11:38am On Sep 22, 2021
Gamesmart:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Black monkeys are too stuuuupid to know when the "joke" is on them. grin

Only bleached-face house niggas have a single phrase in their vocabulary - "black money". I guess your white masters did that intentionally by limiting it to self hating words.

1 Like

Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by TMKsouth: 11:44am On Sep 22, 2021
KingCold:
Everyone's lazy except the Nigerians right? smh. same Nigerians that would rather scam or cut corners than do the actual work. I look at Nigeria and it's so underdeveloped and everyone looks to migrate for better countries made by actual hardworking people. Lol.

Living off the sweat of black South Africans who during apartheid built the infrastructure with their bare hands and continue to this day doing it for themselves. Then the same Nigerians calling them lazy flee to SA in droves in search of readymade world-class roads, clean drinking water, electricity, etc. You're right, some of them have permanently malfunctioning brains.

1 Like

Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by KingCold: 12:17pm On Sep 22, 2021
Gamesmart:

You are fast becoming another Nigeria because the Black monkeys are running the show now.
Ok
Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by Kiasa: 12:38pm On Sep 22, 2021
Think4Myself:

You watch too many movies and you don't know how to think 4 yourself. grin grin
Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 22, 2021
Kiasa:

You watch too many movies and you don't know how to think 4 yourself. grin grin
Nope I'm talking about realty
They say real niggas are hood niggas
Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by TMKsouth: 12:42pm On Sep 22, 2021
Gamesmart:

You are fast becoming another Nigeria because the Black monkeys are running the show now .

WRONG choice of word. We've been running SA since 1994 and grew it's economic size four-fold in just 15 years and we'll do it again - it's in our DNA. Now suffer!

1 Like

Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by Kiasa: 12:44pm On Sep 22, 2021
Think4Myself:

Nope I'm talking about realty
They say real niggas are hood niggas

Who are they?
Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 22, 2021
Kiasa:

Who are they?
Black Americans
Rae sremmurd powerglide juicy jay bar (and I quote)
"She want a real nigga dawg you ain't hood enough"
Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by Kiasa: 12:55pm On Sep 22, 2021
Think4Myself:

Black Americans
Rae sremmurd powerglide juicy jay bar (and I quote)
"She want a real nigga dawg you ain't hood enough"

LMAO grin grin You're so dumb. So you think what a couple of people say represent how 40 million people think?

1 Like

Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 22, 2021
Kiasa:

LMAO grin grin You're so dumb. So you think what a couple of people say represent how 40 million people think?
Stop lying a lot of you have this mentality
Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by Kiasa: 1:27pm On Sep 22, 2021
Think4Myself:

You don't know a damn thing about Black Americans other than the bullshit you see in Hood movies. You must be an immature kid.

1 Like

Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by Kiasa: 1:29pm On Sep 22, 2021
Think4Myself:

You don't know a damn thing about Black Americans other than the bullshit you see in Hood movies. You must be an immature kid who believes the story line in the movies are actually the reality. SMH grin
Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 22, 2021
Kiasa:

You don't know a damn thing about Black Americans other than the bullshit you see in Hood movies. You must be an immature kid who believes the story line in the movies are actually the reality. SMH grin
Stop lying to yourself,
Black Americans are privileged but extremely lazy
They'll now come and start claiming victim
Start talking like the white man tied their hand so they will never make it because they're oppressed
Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 22, 2021
Kiasa:

Black American men believe that you're a 'real nigga' if you use guns, jump someone instead of fighting one Vs one
NBA youngboy said guns make you a real nigga

1 Like

Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by Kiasa: 1:50pm On Sep 22, 2021
Think4Myself:

Black American men believe that you're a 'real nigga' if you use guns, jump someone instead of fighting one Vs one
NBA youngboy said guns make you a real nigga

Ok, now I know you're just a young and dumb kid.

Deuces!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

A Photo Thread Of My Relocation / This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) / The Destruction Caused After Dam Collapsed In South Africa (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.