Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) - Travel (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) (49901 Views)

₦467.4Billion, A City On The Ocean, World's Largest Cruise Ship(Photos) / World's Largest Plane With A Wingspan Longer Than A FOOTBALL FIELD(Pic) / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 22, 2021
Kiasa:

Ok, now I know you're just a young and dumb kid.

Deuces!!!!
I'm attacking your points and you're insulting me
Only kids do this
Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by Kiasa: 1:56pm On Sep 22, 2021
Think4Myself:

I'm attacking your points and you're insulting me
Only kids do this

No, you're to dumb to have a mature conversation with, you telling me what somebody else said isn't attacking my points you're only bringing up hearsay.
Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 22, 2021
Kiasa:

No, you're to dumb to have a mature conversation with, you telling me what somebody else said isn't attacking my points you're only bringing up hearsay.
I was showing you my points
NBA youngboy is a very popular rapper who came from the hood
A lot of black Americans listen to him
Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by Kiasa: 2:06pm On Sep 22, 2021
Think4Myself:

I was showing you my points
NBA youngboy is a very popular rapper who came from the hood
A lot of black Americans listen to him
He doesn't represent Black Americans. Most rappers create a tough image of themselves because that image sells. You will be surprised at the amount of "Hardcore" rappers who are actually college graduates.

Most Black Americans don't live in the "Hood".
Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by Gamesmart: 2:48pm On Sep 22, 2021
TMKsouth:

Only bleached-face house niggas have a single phrase in their vocabulary - "black money". I guess your white masters did that intentionally by limiting it to self hating words.

You are the joke!

The Minstrel joke who voted for a criminal and called him "a great BLACK chess master" while he destroys his country and future. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by Gamesmart: 2:53pm On Sep 22, 2021
TMKsouth:

WRONG choice of word. We've been running SA since 1994 and grew it's economic size four-fold in just 15 years and we'll do it again - it's in our DNA. Now suffer!

Another black foolishness!

So you are so dumb that you could not figure out that after the whites handed over to the monkeys, then SA stopped being boycotted and GDP would increase? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Especially considering the superior infrastructure the whites had installed during apartheid while the rest of Africa were booty-scratching? grin grin grin grin grin

Too stuuuupid to interpret and understand economic situations

Can you give me the economic figures from the time of your revered "great BLACK chess master", that you voted for to use your presidency for "On-the-job-training", till date? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by TMKsouth: 3:16pm On Sep 22, 2021
Gamesmart:

What stupidity!

You want to argue that your "On-the-job-training" illiterate choice did not corrupt institutions? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

He did not plant prosecutors and finance ministers?

You are really a true black monkey! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Whites will use you to write the character of the main act in a Minstrel Show. grin grin grin grin grin grin

The dim-witted, lazy, buffoonish, superstitious, and happy-go-lucky black foool! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

U just described yourself here. Look at all the laughing emojis u have in your post while Im seriously bored.

Use the same Google u used to search how Zuma "broke down SA institutions" to search how many court judgements regarding governance or setting up inquiries of corruption went against Zuma during his presidency (a lot). And then ask yourself why not even ONE of the 700 charges against Zuma was successful. And then after that ask yourself why u fell for a gimmick that said there were 700 charges of fraud against Zuma. And then kill yourself because YOU'RE the dim-witted happy go lucky buffon who's only way of showing laughter is through painting the entire post with green emojis.
Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 22, 2021
Kiasa:

He doesn't represent Black Americans. Most rappers create a tough image of themselves because that image sells. You will be surprised at the amount of "Hardcore" rappers who are actually college graduates.

Most Black Americans don't live in the "Hood".
Just agree that they're lazy and like playing victim, deny this and I know you are not being sincere
Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by TMKsouth: 3:26pm On Sep 22, 2021
Gamesmart:

Another black foolishness!

So you are so dumb that you could not figure out that after the whites handed over to the monkeys, then SA stopped being boycotted and GDP would increase? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Especially considering the superior infrastructure the whites had installed during apartheid while the rest of Africa were booty-scratching? grin grin grin grin grin

Too stuuuupid to interpret and understand economic situations

Can you give me the economic figures from the time of your revered "great BLACK chess master", that you voted for to use your presidency for "On-the-job-training", till date? grin grin grin grin grin grin

First paragraph - how would SA GDP growth shoot up in 1994 even when there was a mass white exodus because of your anti-black rhetoric, no black record of governance and the fact that SA blacks were given far inferior education? And yet WE defied the odds and expectations and will do it over and over again given the right kind of leadership (which we have in Mandela, Mbeki and Ramaphosa) that is so abundant in SA. It's in our DNA cool.

Everyone who knows me knows I don't like Zuma but he sure defies expectations for white racists and house niggas. You can't get him down and he's forever a thorn on your side. He's a true Chess mastermind - for 20 years u couldn't nail him even for a SINGLE ONE of your 700 charges manufactured in London and Washington. Damn that must hurt. Please laugh on this.

Anyway, I'm out til tomorrow. Drop your green coloured post here and it will definitely be responded to.
Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by Gamesmart: 5:03pm On Sep 22, 2021
TMKsouth:

U just described yourself here. Look at all the laughing emojis u have in your post while Im seriously bored.

Use the same Google u used to search how Zuma "broke down SA institutions" to search how many court judgements regarding governance or setting up inquiries of corruption went against Zuma during his presidency (a lot). And then ask yourself why not even ONE of the 700 charges against Zuma was successful. And then after that ask yourself why u fell for a gimmick that said there were 700 charges of fraud against Zuma. And then kill yourself because YOU'RE the dim-witted happy go lucky buffon who's only way of showing laughter is through painting the entire post with green emojis.

Jesus Lord!

You are black, dim-witted, lazy, buffoonish, superstitious, and happy-go-lucky to get it.

https://www.ft.com/content/102ee466-5bdc-11e7-b553-e2df1b0c3220

You were busy, like every black fooool, dancing and learning the next dance craze when these were happening? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are just like this other black-monkey distant relation of yours. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/6609270/dial-trouble-dino-melaye-automobile/2#102847875

Blacks are too stupid to figure out how actions affect them and their environment. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by Gamesmart: 5:05pm On Sep 22, 2021
TMKsouth:

First paragraph - how would SA GDP growth shoot up in 1994 even when there was a mass white exodus because of your anti-black rhetoric, no black record of governance and the fact that SA blacks were given far inferior education? And yet WE defied the odds and expectations and will do it over and over again given the right kind of leadership (which we have in Mandela, Mbeki and Ramaphosa) that is so abundant in SA. It's in our DNA cool.

Everyone who knows me knows I don't like Zuma but he sure defies expectations for white racists and house niggas. You can't get him down and he's forever a thorn on your side. He's a true Chess mastermind - for 20 years u couldn't nail him even for a SINGLE ONE of your 700 charges manufactured in London and Washington. Damn that must hurt. Please laugh on this.

Anyway, I'm out til tomorrow. Drop your green coloured post here and it will definitely be responded to.

Black money, because they economy opens up when their is no more economy embargo and the Whites had already built the most advanced country in Africa for you monkeys!

You can never get it.

Too high for your Amapiano dance moves brain. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yes, Zuma is your hero! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Like I said, this monkey is your and KingCold's relative. grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/6609270/dial-trouble-dino-melaye-automobile/2#102847875
Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by TMKsouth: 5:18pm On Sep 22, 2021
Gamesmart:

Jesus Lord!

You are black, dim-witted, lazy, buffoonish, superstitious, and happy-go-lucky to get it.

https://www.ft.com/content/102ee466-5bdc-11e7-b553-e2df1b0c3220

You were busy, like every black fooool, dancing and learning the next dance craze when these were happening? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are just like this other black-monkey distant relation of yours. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Blacks are too stupid to figure out how actions affect them and their environment. grin grin grin grin grin

I hit u hard neh mlungu/house nigga - u came back with a response completely unrelated. Check my original post and your response. Throw in the towel already - you're defeated.
Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by TMKsouth: 5:24pm On Sep 22, 2021
Gamesmart:

Black money, because they economy opens up when their is no more economy embargo and the Whites had already built the most advanced country in Africa for you monkeys!

You can never get it.

Ever heard of Business Confidence Index, Invester flight/confidence? You racist whites and Uncle Toms thought SA would crumble in the first year of your capital flight. You did it again with Zuma (tax boycott) but failed. Atleast u admitted defeated that blacks could rule when u initiated white returning projects like "Homecoming Revolution". A clear sign u were wrong SA is going to the dogs.
Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by KingCold: 5:51pm On Sep 22, 2021
Gamesmart:

You can never get it.

You keep mentioning me, looking for my attention. quit doing that, you bore me
Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by Kiasa: 8:16pm On Sep 22, 2021
Think4Myself:

Just agree that they're lazy and like playing victim, deny this and I know you are not being sincere

I'm not going to stigmatize 40 million people with your lies and opprobrious stereotypes just to appease your over bloated ego, that's not logical.

Most Nigerians are truly arrogant, ignorant and suffer from low self esteem, you are the proof of that.
Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by Gamesmart: 8:57pm On Sep 22, 2021
TMKsouth:

I hit u hard neh mlungu/house nigga - u came back with a response completely unrelated. Check my original post and your response. Throw in the towel already - you're defeated.

Yeah, you did hit me hard there with your ignorance. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You showed you don't read newspapers like FT and never educate your brain. Like every black monkey, you focus on physical and sexual activities, but no brain activities. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by Gamesmart: 8:59pm On Sep 22, 2021
TMKsouth:

Ever heard of Business Confidence Index, Invester flight/confidence? You racist whites and Uncle Toms thought SA would crumble in the first year of your capital flight. You did it again with Zuma (tax boycott) but failed. Atleast u admitted defeated that blacks could rule when u initiated white returning projects like "Homecoming Revolution". A clear sign u were wrong SA is going to the dogs.

So you did not know that your figures showed how the economy opened up after apartheid? grin grin grin grin

Can you give me the economic figures from the time of your revered "great BLACK chess master", that you voted for to use your presidency for "On-the-job-training", till date? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 23, 2021
Kiasa:

I'm not going to stigmatize 40 million people with your lies and opprobrious stereotypes just to appease your over bloated ego, that's not logical.

Most Nigerians are truly arrogant, ignorant and suffer from low self esteem, you are the proof of that.
Arguing with facts, you're arguing with your feelings
When I say 'black Americans' I don't mean all of them literally, I mean most of them!

1 Like

Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by Kiasa: 6:51am On Sep 23, 2021
Think4Myself:

Arguing with facts, you're arguing with your feelings
When I say 'black Americans' I don't mean all of them literally, I mean most of them!

Do you know MOST of them? It's funny how you have to call my points emotional because you can't handle the truth.
Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 23, 2021
Kiasa:

Do you know MOST of them? It's funny how you have to call my points emotional because you can't handle the truth.
It's you that can't handle the truth
Let me tell you something my sister,
On any day of the week, the average Nigerian will be more hardworking that the average African American man/person
You will never find Nigerians gang banging or hitting licks if we had the opportunity you guys have like jobs, free education etc
You would never be as hardworking as Nigerians until you change your mindset about being oppressed

1 Like

Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by Kiasa: 7:27am On Sep 23, 2021
Think4Myself:

It's you that can't handle the truth
Let me tell you something my sister,
On any day of the week, the average Nigerian will be more hardworking that the average African American man/person
You will never find Nigerians gang banging or hitting licks if we had the opportunity you guys have like jobs, free education etc
You would never be as hardworking as Nigerians until you change your mindset about being oppressed

Let me tell you something my ignorant friend. There are 40 million Black Americans in this country and most of us are middle to upper middle class. It's amazing how you low self esteem Nigerians only focus on the less fortunate, you do this to give the illusion that you are doing better than BA in our own country.

Compare the 200 thousand Nigerians to the 40 million Americans and see who comes out the victor.

There are more successful BA in the US than there are Africans. Nigerians infest every country they invade with crime.
Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 23, 2021
Kiasa:

Let me tell you something my ignorant friend. There are 40 million Black Americans in this country and most of us are middle to upper middle class. It's amazing how you low self esteem Nigerians only focus on the less fortunate, you do this to give the illusion that you are doing better than BA in our own country.

Compare the 200 thousand Nigerians to the 40 million Americans and see who comes out the victor.

There are more successful BA in the US than there are Africans. Nigerians infest every country they invade with crime.
Omo, e don too much for you
Why you too dey lie, Nigerians are more successful than BAs in the us on average

1 Like

Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by Kiasa: 7:34am On Sep 23, 2021
Think4Myself:

Omo, e don too much for you
Why you too dey lie, Nigerians are more successful than BAs in the us on average

Come up to date, all that bullshit has been rebuked. The truth is and was back then when those articles were written is that Nigerians are more successful in the state of Texas not the US.
Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by theInterpreter: 8:41am On Sep 24, 2021
TMKsouth:

Myths everywhere in this post. Unless you're talking about hustling in drug dealing and scamming people. Your professionals are in SA at the invitation of South Africans as professionals (critical skills program for people from around the globe, not just Nigerians), so why should we be jealous of people who's visas we approve and we pay their salaries.

Xenophobic attacks are against your riff raffs hustling in the ghettos.

Tell me of 5 medium-sized or big Nigerian companies in SA. That's something u can boast about. But there are none except Dangote.
I still want to know why you can't report them and deport them
Or you just wanna have that feeling of evil superiority?

Or it's just the typical SA thinking?

Nigerian police is not half as good as yours yet we report Chinese and Lebanese to them
And they take it up from there

No going around knifing and burning people like it's a horror movie undecided
Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by theInterpreter: 8:43am On Sep 24, 2021
Kiasa:

Come up to date, all that bullshit has been rebuked. The truth is and was back then when those articles were written is that Nigerians are more successful in the state of Texas not the US.
you again
We are not dumb

it says "in the US" sis
http://saharareporters.com/2019/07/05/nigerian-americans-rated-most-successful-group-us

https://medium.com/@joecarleton/why-nigerian-immigrants-are-the-most-successful-ethnic-group-in-the-u-s-23a7ea5a0832

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKxndp2Nexo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adjeLofm3gY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xt2UwgLwMvA

https://www.ft.com/content/ca39b445-442a-4845-a07c-0f5dae5f3460

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_Americans
Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by TMKsouth: 11:39am On Sep 24, 2021
theInterpreter:

I still want to know why you can't report them and deport them
Or you just wanna have that feeling of evil superiority?

Or it's just the typical SA thinking?

Nigerian police is not half as good as yours yet we report Chinese and Lebanese to them
And they take it up from there

No going around knifing and burning people like it's a horror movie undecided

Crime in SA is out of control as u know (one of the highest in the world). The solution is not as easy as just reporting people, the police are overwhelmed and there's also an element of corruption (bribes). That's why people take the law into their own hands (so-called xenophobia).
Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by 2Lynx(m): 8:59pm On Sep 24, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Pride of one's country and crass arrogance are not the same. Arrogance is not a trait welcomed anywhere in the world. Virtually no one complains about Ethiopian immigrants anywhere because as a group, they are some of the most humble and well-behaved immigrants...Nigerians not so much. You guys even have the audacity to go to the US, get a couple of degrees and diplomas and start looking down on African Americans.
You and TMKsouth just crack me up with your comments, though I would love to be patriotic but watin I won boost of nah, yeah Ethiopians constitute one of African larger immigrants abroad but they be so humble mehn.
What you have to understand is that most Nigerians are natuy loud about their little achievement, though not all, as some would rather not want to attract so much noise so as to utilize the opportunities on ground.
Humility is still something foreign to some Nigerians, and most of all the UK poach most Nigeria human resources more than it does from the average African countries.
And Nigeriand have been in the UK of all places even before Nigeria became an entity, its often considered, fondly as an extention of Nigeria to some example extent, on terms of industrial development I wouldn't take that away from you guys, heck you guys even have nuclear powered electricity. And your democracy is quiet apt compared to Nigeria. But nah Nigeria get UK abeg then the Indians, (biased?) grin
Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by Limassol(m): 9:54pm On Sep 24, 2021
TMKsouth:

Crime in SA is out of control as u know (one of the highest in the world). The solution is not as easy as just reporting people, the police are overwhelmed and there's also an element of corruption (bribes). That's why people take the law into their own hands (so-called xenophobia).
I find it astonishing how nationalistic you seem to be. And you wonder why nobody takes you seriously here - Nationalism has blinded you to the point you seem to be out of touch with reality: Blacks are doing well in SA bla bla when in fact they are the poorest and most vulnerable race. The recent riots in KWZ was an eye-opener. Just so you know, in modern South Africa, a white employee earns on average ×3 than a black, indians twice the takeway of blacks. Make a reality-check and educate your dumb ass. You lost me when you rebuffed the facts and figures i provided for you, it's clear as day you are actually way dumber than i initially thought.

1 Like

Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by TMKsouth: 11:18pm On Sep 24, 2021
Limassol:
I find it astonishing how nationalistic you seem to be. And you wonder why nobody takes you seriously here - Nationalism has blinded you to the point you seem to be out of touch with reality: Blacks are doing well in SA bla bla when in fact they are the poorest and most vulnerable race. The recent riots in KWZ was an eye-opener. Just so you know, in modern South Africa, a white employee earns on average ×3 than a black, indians twice the takeway of blacks. Make a reality-check and educate your dumb ass. You lost me when you rebuffed the facts and figures i provided for you, it's clear as day you are actually way dumber than i initially thought.

Wow grin grin.

Check last attachment - it's THIS YEAR. Blacks are really doing well in SA.

Re: South Africa & Nigeria Make Up Largest African Population In The UK (PIX) by Limassol(m): 8:38am On Sep 25, 2021
TMKsouth:

Wow grin grin.

Check last attachment - it's THIS YEAR. Blacks are really doing well in SA.
Bounce niggur! It's obvious your dumb ass have nothing meaninful to say/contribute. I just hope this would be the last time you will open a very useless and irrelevant thread such as this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) / A Photo Thread Of My Relocation / The Destruction Caused After Dam Collapsed In South Africa (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.