Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Bandits Kidnap Hamza Umar's 4 Children In Katsina - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Kidnap Hamza Umar's 4 Children In Katsina (15300 Views)

Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian / Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion / My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kidnap Hamza Umar's 4 Children In Katsina by BeardedMeat(m): 8:26pm On Sep 06, 2021
condralbedez:
Hope our darling daddy is aware of this
My bro, truth be told, there's nothing buhari can do!
Even after buhari, it will not stop.

This mess is decades long illiteracy and religious fanaticism now crystalized.

Best for everyone to go their separate ways, since common restructuring is hard for them.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Hamza Umar's 4 Children In Katsina by eTen94(m): 8:29pm On Sep 06, 2021
If I had Money I would have entertained the bandits for great job they are doing
lalasticlala:
According to Jamil Mabai @jaymb000:

https://twitter.com/jaymb000/status/1434945058294358016?s=19
Re: Bandits Kidnap Hamza Umar's 4 Children In Katsina by poiZon: 8:33pm On Sep 06, 2021
lalasticlala:
According to Jamil Mabai @jaymb000:

https://twitter.com/jaymb000/status/1434945058294358016?s=19
Bandits please Bleep the hell out of those girls...
If there r boys too, Bleep them well well.

Am out..
Re: Bandits Kidnap Hamza Umar's 4 Children In Katsina by Oritna94(m): 8:33pm On Sep 06, 2021
They are finished.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Hamza Umar's 4 Children In Katsina by BeardedMeat(m): 8:35pm On Sep 06, 2021
rayvelez:
Christmas don start from his household meh i pity those 2girls.
Someone said fulanis don't know gender grin. Their age rather is what I fear.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Hamza Umar's 4 Children In Katsina by condralbedez: 8:36pm On Sep 06, 2021
BeardedMeat:
My bro, truth be told, there's nothing buhari can do!
Even after buhari, it will not stop.

This mess is decades long illiteracy and religious fanaticism now crystalized.

Best for everyone to go their separate ways, since common restructuring is hard for them.
Honestly am aware that the Old man can't do nada about that,am just asking his BMC crew if they have informed him.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Hamza Umar's 4 Children In Katsina by Newton85: 8:42pm On Sep 06, 2021
They look like Fulanis. Fulanis kidnapping Fulanis, no problem then. We move.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Hamza Umar's 4 Children In Katsina by bolacode: 8:53pm On Sep 06, 2021
Re: Bandits Kidnap Hamza Umar's 4 Children In Katsina by Bbbwings: 8:53pm On Sep 06, 2021
If election wan hold tomorrow the village head go still fire buhari.
Nothing amiss here hate.
Make he use this one hold body
Re: Bandits Kidnap Hamza Umar's 4 Children In Katsina by Bbbwings: 8:55pm On Sep 06, 2021
mrkings84:

Uncle rest. Katsina is not one community. Even bandits and gunmen do successfully attack military setups even in Western worlds.....
Yes o
This na little kidnapping.
Nothing to worry about.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Hamza Umar's 4 Children In Katsina by ShedrachU(m): 8:55pm On Sep 06, 2021
grin grin
The world is a useless place
Re: Bandits Kidnap Hamza Umar's 4 Children In Katsina by xpool(m): 8:57pm On Sep 06, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Buhari home state

If Buhari cannot protect the lives and properties of his home state , is it south west that he will protect undecided

Buhari is undoubtedly the most useless president in Nigeria history.
They are just doing business
���
Re: Bandits Kidnap Hamza Umar's 4 Children In Katsina by Splitmind: 9:00pm On Sep 06, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Buhari home state

If Buhari cannot protect the lives and properties of his home state , is it south west that he will protect undecided

Shut up angry
Re: Bandits Kidnap Hamza Umar's 4 Children In Katsina by bolacode: 9:10pm On Sep 06, 2021
Mikecold:
he is a Muslim

Bandits are Allah apostles

I see
Re: Bandits Kidnap Hamza Umar's 4 Children In Katsina by bolacode: 9:13pm On Sep 06, 2021
mrkings84:

That's your own headache, but I don't think if you have the opportunity to lead in any capacity, I just doubt if u can do better either..... Mind u I am not a pro buhari but stop acting like abduction is a new thing in this country....

I am an effective leader and I emulate SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE. I don't reference failures. It is only failed people that defend other failed leaders, like you are doing.

Stop encouraging failure!
Re: Bandits Kidnap Hamza Umar's 4 Children In Katsina by techWriter1: 9:15pm On Sep 06, 2021
Re: Bandits Kidnap Hamza Umar's 4 Children In Katsina by GloryCardinal(m): 9:30pm On Sep 06, 2021
DubaiLandLord I feel for this girlspost=105556398:
Though I feel bad they were kidnap, I also feel bad for their bombom too.

Those Fulanis dey fvvck most of their kidnap victims. Both male and female, nobody is left out.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Hamza Umar's 4 Children In Katsina by Sikariyelwa: 9:36pm On Sep 06, 2021
It's unfortunate that Nigeria had become theatre space where bandits are operating with reckless abandoned unchallenged.. well, I am contemplating switching to cameroon as my village is near cameroon.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Hamza Umar's 4 Children In Katsina by amazingspiderma: 9:36pm On Sep 06, 2021
Wonder what Lai Mohammed has to say
Re: Bandits Kidnap Hamza Umar's 4 Children In Katsina by TheSexLover(m): 10:17pm On Sep 06, 2021
EKONGKING:
The Northern people must be the dumbest set of people in whole wide world.
You get killed everyday from bandits,Kidnappers and other terrorists in your hundreds .Millions of you are refugees in your own land.Majority are malnourished while some are resorting to eat gras his for survival, But you still support a cluless presidiot and are more worried about biafra and yoruba citizens than yourself .

According to them calling out their leaders is forbidden by Allah����

Foolllls with capital letters
Re: Bandits Kidnap Hamza Umar's 4 Children In Katsina by Amudeneogu: 10:27pm On Sep 06, 2021
Bandit in kastina, Buhari own state? this is very serious
Re: Bandits Kidnap Hamza Umar's 4 Children In Katsina by dasparrow: 10:39pm On Sep 06, 2021
This is very sad. Those children will be sexually violated. Is this how things will continue in Nigeria? Nigerians, wake up oooo.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Hamza Umar's 4 Children In Katsina by fabienjoe: 11:18pm On Sep 06, 2021
mrkings84:

That's your own headache, but I don't think if you have the opportunity to lead in any capacity, I just doubt if u can do better either..... Mind u I am not a pro buhari but stop acting like abduction is a new thing in this country....

Not sure I understand you, sir. So abduction is now our new normal and therefore we should live with it? We live in a country that has laws to protect us and people are being killed daily and we should clap for the leaders? By the way, what western nation are you referring to where people are attacked and killed with the recklessness we see in parts of Nigeria without accountability? The saddest thing about Nigeria is not really that things are unimaginably bad...it's the fact that a section of the population are seeing these grisly events as normal and acceptable..But it gets worse..they think life in decent societies are as brutish! And the people that think this way are a significant fraction of the population..so where lies the hope?
Re: Bandits Kidnap Hamza Umar's 4 Children In Katsina by anonymuz(m): 2:43am On Sep 07, 2021
EKONGKING:
The Northern people must be the dumbest set of people in whole wide world.
You get killed everyday from bandits,Kidnappers and other terrorists in your hundreds .Millions of you are refugees in your own land.Majority are malnourished while some are resorting to eat grass for survival, But you still support a cluless presidiot and are more worried about biafra and yoruba citizens than yourself .
they don't understand all this English. just give them little bad food, then you know a typical hausa man. foolish set of people
Re: Bandits Kidnap Hamza Umar's 4 Children In Katsina by mrkings84(m): 3:34am On Sep 07, 2021
fabienjoe:

Not sure I understand you, sir. So abduction is now our new normal and therefore we should live with it? We live in a country that has laws to protect us and people are being killed daily and we should clap for the leaders? By the way, what western nation are you referring to where people are attacked and killed with the recklessness we see in parts of Nigeria without accountability? The saddest thing about Nigeria is not really that things are unimaginably bad...it's the fact that a section of the population are seeing these grisly events as normal and acceptable..But it gets worse..they think life in decent societies are as brutish! And the people that think this way are a significant fraction of the population..so where lies the hope?

My only point is, the society has changed, these things now happen everywhere, it's becoming the new normal. Though it might be more prominent in this part of the world and more rampant in this administration but that doesn't take the fact away that even in past administrations in this country they didn't exist, neither does it take the fact away that they don't exist in other countries.

You know, some people are hypocrites, like some Northerners, they will never condemn or criticize the wrongs of this administration just because it's been led by a Northerner, so are some people rom regions, they will condemn everything (even the things that have become a new normal) by this administration cos it's not led by someone from their region.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Hamza Umar's 4 Children In Katsina by EndBuhariNow(m): 4:04am On Sep 07, 2021
Next person they will kidnap is yusuf and his new wife... then sai Barbar will take this animalistic kinsmen of his serious
Re: Bandits Kidnap Hamza Umar's 4 Children In Katsina by Funflipper: 4:26am On Sep 07, 2021
Pumpumking:

Hello sister. Please is that yor yansh on yor yansh in yor foto profile sir? cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;
You are wicked!!
Re: Bandits Kidnap Hamza Umar's 4 Children In Katsina by Frank83: 8:26am On Sep 07, 2021
Annilingus balkanization with Vaseline loading.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Hamza Umar's 4 Children In Katsina by biomedics(m): 8:52am On Sep 07, 2021
Imagine if a southerner was the president!!!
Re: Bandits Kidnap Hamza Umar's 4 Children In Katsina by Larrydeko2987: 9:45am On Sep 07, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Buhari home state

I concur with you my brother
Re: Bandits Kidnap Hamza Umar's 4 Children In Katsina by MrPRevailer(m): 9:25pm On Sep 20, 2021
ipobarethieves:
sad Confused pipu dey increase daily shocked sad. Falseprophet sad! Thou seeth anything sad sad?

BeardedMeat:
I guess your membership is going down. Try pay for advert space here.

1 day ago [19 September 2021]

PASTOR MUOKA PRAYS FOR THE GOVERNOR OF TARABA STATE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbtf841sb8U

Many commissioners of the State were also present in the 2days Taraba State Crusade. I think this on its own accord speak volumes about the membership base and influence of the Lord's Chosen in Nigeria and worldwide.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Hamza Umar's 4 Children In Katsina by BeardedMeat(m): 9:32pm On Sep 20, 2021
MrPRevailer:

1 day ago [19 September 2021]

PASTOR MUOKA PRAYS FOR THE GOVERNOR OF TARABA STATE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbtf841sb8U

Many commissioners of the State were also present in the 2days Taraba State Crusade. I think this on its own accord speak volumes about the membership base and influence of the Lord's Chosen in Nigeria and worldwide.
Lol

Salvation for sale.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wife Of Apollos Dandaura, NSCDC CG Commander Kidnapped In Nasarawa / FG To Expel Prison Controllers ‘taking Bribe To Lock Up Poor People’ / Vacate Government House Lokoja And Surrender To EFCC – Kogi Youth Tells Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.