Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,803 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Bandits Kidnap Hamza Umar's 4 Children In Katsina - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Kidnap Hamza Umar's 4 Children In Katsina (15282 Views)

Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian / Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion / My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kidnap Hamza Umar's 4 Children In Katsina by Finnese001: 7:58pm On Sep 06, 2021
undecided
Re: Bandits Kidnap Hamza Umar's 4 Children In Katsina by kkonyeji(m): 7:58pm On Sep 06, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Buhari home state

If Buhari cannot protect the lives and properties of his home state , is it south west that he will protect undecided

Buhari is undoubtedly the most useless president in Nigeria history.

Very useless!

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Hamza Umar's 4 Children In Katsina by Jointheir7(f): 7:59pm On Sep 06, 2021
Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy and intervene in the affairs of our land!

May God protect and reunite them with their family, soon.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap Hamza Umar's 4 Children In Katsina by hamtabfawaz(m): 7:59pm On Sep 06, 2021
Re: Bandits Kidnap Hamza Umar's 4 Children In Katsina by Fahdiga(m): 7:59pm On Sep 06, 2021
The tyrant's home state
Re: Bandits Kidnap Hamza Umar's 4 Children In Katsina by anifranklyn67: 8:01pm On Sep 06, 2021
Simple statement we can't comprehend...it's a family business!!! Why is it difficult to understand...stop disturbing us with this kind news
Re: Bandits Kidnap Hamza Umar's 4 Children In Katsina by JoeEeL(m): 8:02pm On Sep 06, 2021
KIDNAP THEM ALL.

BLACK NO DEY SMART UNTIL DEATH COME CLOSE.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Hamza Umar's 4 Children In Katsina by tishbite41(m): 8:03pm On Sep 06, 2021
Arewanistan
Afghanistan
Pakistan

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Hamza Umar's 4 Children In Katsina by BigandBetter: 8:03pm On Sep 06, 2021
Kidnapping is no longer a big issue or breaking news again. Now is normal because the government failed to live up to there responsibility.
Let's continue to pretend that every thing is OK.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Hamza Umar's 4 Children In Katsina by Goldbw122(m): 8:04pm On Sep 06, 2021
Security vote
Re: Bandits Kidnap Hamza Umar's 4 Children In Katsina by Henon: 8:04pm On Sep 06, 2021
North against north; kwontinu.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Hamza Umar's 4 Children In Katsina by rayvelez(m): 8:04pm On Sep 06, 2021
Christmas don start from his household meh i pity those 2girls.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Hamza Umar's 4 Children In Katsina by Dproperties: 8:05pm On Sep 06, 2021
Re: Bandits Kidnap Hamza Umar's 4 Children In Katsina by Perfectnumber6(m): 8:06pm On Sep 06, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Buhari home state

If Buhari cannot protect the lives and properties of his home state , is it south west that he will protect undecided

Point of correction ...Buhari is the most useless president in the world .
Re: Bandits Kidnap Hamza Umar's 4 Children In Katsina by mrkings84(m): 8:06pm On Sep 06, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Buhari home state

Uncle rest. Katsina is not one community. Even bandits and gunmen do successfully attack military setups even in Western worlds.....
Re: Bandits Kidnap Hamza Umar's 4 Children In Katsina by donnie(m): 8:06pm On Sep 06, 2021
The wages of sin in death.
The evil that men do lives with them.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Hamza Umar's 4 Children In Katsina by Exceed15: 8:08pm On Sep 06, 2021
U see what buhari has landed you people?
Re: Bandits Kidnap Hamza Umar's 4 Children In Katsina by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:09pm On Sep 06, 2021
Are we not reading in news that all these whatever their names are; are surrendering. Meanwhile, killings and kidnapping are on the increase.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Hamza Umar's 4 Children In Katsina by Exceed15: 8:10pm On Sep 06, 2021
tutudesz:
I no go surprise if bandits kidnap governor's of Zamfara and Katsina undecided

Very soon in the Mighty name of Jesus

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap Hamza Umar's 4 Children In Katsina by BeardedMeat(m): 8:12pm On Sep 06, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Though I feel bad they were kidnap, I also feel bad for their bombom too.

Those Fulanis dey fvvck most of their kidnap victims. Both male and female, nobody is left out.
Haaaa...

Thebosstrevor1 is coming for ya conehead! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kidnap Hamza Umar's 4 Children In Katsina by BeardedMeat(m): 8:14pm On Sep 06, 2021
MrPRevailer:
If you have a missing loved one, Trust in God.
And call a strong Pastor like The Lord's Chosen General overseer. He will issue a decree and the angel of God will immediately go to action to release and return your loved ones.

There are thousands of testimonies to this effect. I'm saying what I know and severally confirmed. Do with this info as you may.
I guess your membership is going down. Try pay for advert space here.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Hamza Umar's 4 Children In Katsina by Passionate888: 8:16pm On Sep 06, 2021
Fake news! Please you people should learn how to promote the most secured and peaceful state in Nigeria which is Katsina state, the home of our very own working President.

Lala take note that this is fake
Re: Bandits Kidnap Hamza Umar's 4 Children In Katsina by Tonero231: 8:16pm On Sep 06, 2021
We have never had it so bad in this country.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Hamza Umar's 4 Children In Katsina by ipobarethieves: 8:17pm On Sep 06, 2021
sad Confused pipu dey increase daily shocked sad. Falseprophet sad! Thou seeth anything sad sad?
MrPRevailer:
If you have a missing loved one, Trust in God.
And call a strong Pastor like The Lord's Chosen General overseer. He will issue a decree and the angel of God will immediately go to action to release and return your loved ones.

There are thousands of testimonies to this effect. I'm saying what I know and severally confirmed. Do with this info as you may.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Hamza Umar's 4 Children In Katsina by obyrich(m): 8:17pm On Sep 06, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Buhari home state

My Friend Lukman told me in 2015 that Buhari will lead the fight against terrorism from the war front. I am still waiting for the day this will happen. grin

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap Hamza Umar's 4 Children In Katsina by bolacode: 8:18pm On Sep 06, 2021
mrkings84:

Uncle rest. Katsina is not one community. Even bandits and gunmen do successfully attack military setups even in Western worlds.....

U are only eager to reference western world in order to justify your failure! People like u will always take sides with evil!

4 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap Hamza Umar's 4 Children In Katsina by BeardedMeat(m): 8:20pm On Sep 06, 2021
Hezzyluv:
This Buhari regime shock northerners pass everybody for Nigeria.
I swear to God, and the anger is what's making them embrace banditry in droves. They were brainwashed into believing Jonathan was using Boko Haram to reduce northern population.

They practically believed buhari would spoon-feed them with tuwo once he got there. The way they deny him now ehn..

Sorry for the next president if he's a Southerner.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap Hamza Umar's 4 Children In Katsina by condralbedez: 8:20pm On Sep 06, 2021
Hope our darling daddy is aware of this
Re: Bandits Kidnap Hamza Umar's 4 Children In Katsina by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 06, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:
angry
Is Buhari Presidency a Blessing or Curse to people of Katsina?
is a blessing o

When he dishes out billions to the state nkor

When Ameachi builds stupid University there nkor

They should also enjoy this as allah gift, after all their son is a jihadist and these terrors are Allah blessings

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap Hamza Umar's 4 Children In Katsina by Pumpumking: 8:21pm On Sep 06, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:
angry
Is Buhari Presidency a Blessing or Curse to people of Katsina?

Hello sister. Please is that yor yansh on yor yansh in yor foto profile sir? cheesy
Re: Bandits Kidnap Hamza Umar's 4 Children In Katsina by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 06, 2021
bolacode:

U are only eager to reference western world in order to justify your failure! People like u will always take sides with evil!
he is a Muslim

Bandits are Allah apostles

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap Hamza Umar's 4 Children In Katsina by mrkings84(m): 8:22pm On Sep 06, 2021
bolacode:

That's your own headache, but I don't think if you have the opportunity to lead in any capacity, I just doubt if u can do better either..... Mind u I am not a pro buhari but stop acting like abduction is a new thing in this country....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oil Marketers To Resume Fuel Importation / Abuja Airport To Be Shut For Two Days / We’re Compiling Reports On Nigerian Elections – US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.