Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

BIAFRA : Simon Ekpa is Working For Bola Ahmed Tinubu (See Proofs) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BIAFRA : Simon Ekpa is Working For Bola Ahmed Tinubu (See Proofs) (3682 Views)

'Simon Ekpa Is Chiefly Known For Spreading Fake News' - Wikipedia (Photo) / Lagos APC: Where Will Tinubu See New Naira Notes To Throw Into The Crowd? / Biafra Simon Ekpa Is Contesting In Finland Elections But Says No Elections In SE (2) (3) (4)

BIAFRA : Simon Ekpa is Working For Bola Ahmed Tinubu (See Proofs) by rollandi: 12:34am On Dec 22, 2022
Simon Ekpa,the Ebonyi state man that resides in Finland that is behind the incessant Sit-at-home in Igbo land is being sponsored by Bola Ahmed Tinubu...A.K.A Jagaban.

Below are some of the photos he posted on his Twitter account.

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1605648085161545738?t=ZQjWhSImWLDcPYogHdxeug&s=19

Re: BIAFRA : Simon Ekpa is Working For Bola Ahmed Tinubu (See Proofs) by naturalman: 12:46am On Dec 22, 2022
Let's make this stuff go viral

Re: BIAFRA : Simon Ekpa is Working For Bola Ahmed Tinubu (See Proofs) by yarimo(m): 12:51am On Dec 22, 2022
IPOB must sit at home on presidential election day

17 Likes 8 Shares

Re: BIAFRA : Simon Ekpa is Working For Bola Ahmed Tinubu (See Proofs) by Roboto11: 12:53am On Dec 22, 2022
So if I take a picture at Buckingham Palace I'm suddenly a Prince?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BIAFRA : Simon Ekpa is Working For Bola Ahmed Tinubu (See Proofs) by PureMe01: 12:54am On Dec 22, 2022
[quote author=rollandi post=119337563][/quote]

We ve all known before. It was just about time before the truth come out as it has now grin grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BIAFRA : Simon Ekpa is Working For Bola Ahmed Tinubu (See Proofs) by olisaEze(m): 1:03am On Dec 22, 2022
Casted! grin

Mr. Ekpa, ur attention is needed. Kindly explain in not more than 250 words what Tinubu’s pishure is doing in your room in Finland, ni kowai! grin
Dem say u dey run dem local from away! Be like na that one pain pass!! grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BIAFRA : Simon Ekpa is Working For Bola Ahmed Tinubu (See Proofs) by Tinubuadvocate: 1:04am On Dec 22, 2022
You are right even Nnamdi KONU is working for Tinubu.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BIAFRA : Simon Ekpa is Working For Bola Ahmed Tinubu (See Proofs) by PureMe01: 1:07am On Dec 22, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

These posters printed at Irabiji,Osun state has been exposed grin grin grin

Shame on agbado urchins and thiefnubuu. Their scam is dead on arrival and there's gonna be massive turn up for Peter Obi in 2023 grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BIAFRA : Simon Ekpa is Working For Bola Ahmed Tinubu (See Proofs) by Spiritmask: 1:14am On Dec 22, 2022
Yes ooo
Re: BIAFRA : Simon Ekpa is Working For Bola Ahmed Tinubu (See Proofs) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:01am On Dec 22, 2022
yarimo:
You guys still learning Igbos you go understand better on February 2023

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BIAFRA : Simon Ekpa is Working For Bola Ahmed Tinubu (See Proofs) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:02am On Dec 22, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Just watch the massive turnout on election day in South-east

Re: BIAFRA : Simon Ekpa is Working For Bola Ahmed Tinubu (See Proofs) by smokinloud(m): 4:20am On Dec 22, 2022
INFACT, PETER OBI IS WORKING FOR TINUBU.
JUST WAIT AND SEE

Re: BIAFRA : Simon Ekpa is Working For Bola Ahmed Tinubu (See Proofs) by mayklef(m): 4:25am On Dec 22, 2022
how a man living and working comfortably in finland be single handedly controlling an region in Nigeria to sit at home still baffles me, anyways LETS VOTE WISELY....VOTE PO
Re: BIAFRA : Simon Ekpa is Working For Bola Ahmed Tinubu (See Proofs) by afbstrategies: 4:54am On Dec 22, 2022
Wow. So Tinubu has been behind Biafra division? This is huge

Re: BIAFRA : Simon Ekpa is Working For Bola Ahmed Tinubu (See Proofs) by faceland: 6:34am On Dec 22, 2022
grin Nigeria.

The same guy printing and proudly displaying Tinubu poster is printing illegal IPOB poster.

Re: BIAFRA : Simon Ekpa is Working For Bola Ahmed Tinubu (See Proofs) by Acidosis(m): 6:55am On Dec 22, 2022
This should go viral.
Re: BIAFRA : Simon Ekpa is Working For Bola Ahmed Tinubu (See Proofs) by agadez007(m): 6:55am On Dec 22, 2022
Every sane person knows except dumb IPOB,I mean connect the dot
What’s taking them long to write Finland and arrest the guy,the federal government will use him and The detention of Nnamdi Kanu to reduce vote in the east
Re: BIAFRA : Simon Ekpa is Working For Bola Ahmed Tinubu (See Proofs) by Britishpea: 6:57am On Dec 22, 2022
Even Ojukwu and Nnamdi Azikuwe are working for Tinubu. He’s that powerful a man!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BIAFRA : Simon Ekpa is Working For Bola Ahmed Tinubu (See Proofs) by Eriggs: 7:03am On Dec 22, 2022
post=119338335:

Just watch the massive turnout on election day in South-east
I sorry for your head

Re: BIAFRA : Simon Ekpa is Working For Bola Ahmed Tinubu (See Proofs) by ShinnBet: 7:04am On Dec 22, 2022
Igbos are the most foolish tribe .

Argue with Uwazurike.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BIAFRA : Simon Ekpa is Working For Bola Ahmed Tinubu (See Proofs) by Eriggs: 7:04am On Dec 22, 2022
Acidosis:

This should go viral.
I thought you were wise before.....alas

Re: BIAFRA : Simon Ekpa is Working For Bola Ahmed Tinubu (See Proofs) by ShinnBet: 7:05am On Dec 22, 2022
post=119338335:

Just watch the massive turnout on election referendum day in South-east

Fixed your shitty post for you.

Re: BIAFRA : Simon Ekpa is Working For Bola Ahmed Tinubu (See Proofs) by ShinnBet: 7:06am On Dec 22, 2022
post=119338333:

You guys still learning Igbos you go understand better on February 2023

Not even heaven can make sense of your stupidity and bipolar ambitions.

No elections in Osuland....

Argue with Mazi Simon Ekpa

Re: BIAFRA : Simon Ekpa is Working For Bola Ahmed Tinubu (See Proofs) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:06am On Dec 22, 2022
ShinnBet:
Igbos are the most foolish tribe .

Argue with Uwazurike.
He actually said that,
It was on the frontpage here sometimes ago.
But we believe he was referring to ipob animalistic bastards and swines

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BIAFRA : Simon Ekpa is Working For Bola Ahmed Tinubu (See Proofs) by lwisee: 7:07am On Dec 22, 2022
I just checked his page on twitter, the picture is there.

Hmmmm
Re: BIAFRA : Simon Ekpa is Working For Bola Ahmed Tinubu (See Proofs) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:08am On Dec 22, 2022
yarimo:
Naso.
Amadioha punish all cannibalistic Igbos, the murderers and cannibals.
Animals in human skin they are .

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BIAFRA : Simon Ekpa is Working For Bola Ahmed Tinubu (See Proofs) by Acidosis(m): 7:09am On Dec 22, 2022
Eriggs:
I thought you were wise before.....alas

I knew you were dum.b before...alas, you're still dum.b.
Re: BIAFRA : Simon Ekpa is Working For Bola Ahmed Tinubu (See Proofs) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:09am On Dec 22, 2022
ShinnBet:

Not even heaven can make sense of your stupidity and bipolar ambitions.

No elections in Osuland....

Argue with Mazi Simon Ekpa
Otondo with low memory I guess you forgot that Nnamdi Kanu said no election in South-east 2019 grin

Re: BIAFRA : Simon Ekpa is Working For Bola Ahmed Tinubu (See Proofs) by ShinnBet: 7:11am On Dec 22, 2022
post=119340440:

Otondo with low memory I guess you forgot that Nnamdi Kanu said no election in South-east 2019 grin

Ekpa is not the same as that albino hunchback.

Ekpa nah d real deal.

Come out and vote in osuland if dem born you well.

You must get your Biafra

Re: BIAFRA : Simon Ekpa is Working For Bola Ahmed Tinubu (See Proofs) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:12am On Dec 22, 2022
ShinnBet:

Ekpa is not the same as that albino hunchback.

Ekpa nah d real deal.

Come out and vote in osuland if dem born you well.

You must get your Biafra
And his five days sit at home flopped grin grin
Re: BIAFRA : Simon Ekpa is Working For Bola Ahmed Tinubu (See Proofs) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:15am On Dec 22, 2022
Simon Ekpa is now the hero of Tinubu's camp that's interesting grin grin grin I thought Peter Obi is making Tinubu win grin grin why are you guys now afraid of 5% grin unstable human beings grin
Re: BIAFRA : Simon Ekpa is Working For Bola Ahmed Tinubu (See Proofs) by alizma: 7:22am On Dec 22, 2022
Roboto11:
So if I take a picture at Buckingham Palace I'm suddenly a Prince?
Lol, shey you don see how their brain dey work na

Rivers People Don’t Join Igbos To Make 2023 Mistake / FIFA Under-17 World Cup Generators Allegedly Traced To Ndanusa's Bida Home / Jonathan Provided Armored Vehicles That Saved Buhari's Life