Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Meditate On This Tonight. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meditate On This Tonight. (160 Views)

Meditate On This Tonight. / Meditate On This Tonight. / Meditate On This Tonight. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meditate On This Tonight. by Mrsoft3(m): 9:18pm On Sep 06, 2021
Meditate on this tonight

Genesis 12:1-3
1 *Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee*:
2 and I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:
3 and I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

So many believers have downplay the law of a place. Many people are where they are not supposed to be. Many have delayed destiny because they don't understand that there is a place for training, a place for execution and a place for rest.

Father Abraham was wealthy and was old enough in age, but God told him I have a purpose for you. He had every reason to turn it down. He was rich, he had servants. He didn't lack anything but yet he followed and obeyed the calling of God.

It is true God is everywhere, but I assure you he doesn't meet you everywhere. There is the law of a place, and going through the bible, men who made exploits were taking to some location strategically for a particular reason.

Where are you? Is it where you are supposed to be? How do you know where you are supposed to be?

True peace and joy comes from genuine fellowship with the holy spirit. The holy spirit the helper will show you what you need to know, where you need to go. Never downplay the law of a place. This is the missing link for someone tonight.

Prayer: Lord Jesus we thank you for your ever loving kindness, direct our path so we will walk therein. Tonight we ask for an encounter, show us where we are supposed to be.
Shalom

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The True Assyrians And Philistines Of The Bible. / Meditate On This Tonight. / There's no Middle Ground in Progress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.