Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Masari Bans Commercial Phone Charging Points In Katsina Over Banditry - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Masari Bans Commercial Phone Charging Points In Katsina Over Banditry (13342 Views)

Zamfara Dethrones First-Class Monarchs Over "Banditry" / After Cadillac Gifts, Matawalle Sends 97 Clerics To Lesser Hajj Over Banditry / Governor Bello Mutawalle Suspends Emir, District Head Over Banditry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masari Bans Commercial Phone Charging Points In Katsina Over Banditry by Ppogbae: 10:13pm On Sep 06, 2021
The president cannot even ensure security for his fellow countrymen. His damn birthplace! grin

2 Likes

Re: Masari Bans Commercial Phone Charging Points In Katsina Over Banditry by Praxis758: 10:14pm On Sep 06, 2021
Masari seems to have studied the Chief Awolowo's book on how the civil war was won and ended.
Re: Masari Bans Commercial Phone Charging Points In Katsina Over Banditry by Demigod22: 10:15pm On Sep 06, 2021
The insecurity is alarming. That ban will also affect people negatively because it is people's business and they earn living from that.
Re: Masari Bans Commercial Phone Charging Points In Katsina Over Banditry by Terrence99: 10:19pm On Sep 06, 2021
Well, Buhari's nonchalance has ruined Katsina.
Re: Masari Bans Commercial Phone Charging Points In Katsina Over Banditry by Terrence99: 10:21pm On Sep 06, 2021
Praxis758:
Masari seems to have studied the Chief Awolowo's book on how the civil war was won and ended.

The problem is that the bandits will simply cross into other northern states and come back when the blockade has ended.

To fight this kind of war, leave the bandits. Arrest Gumi and like 10 top Northern politicians supporting these criminals and charge them for treason and terrorism. Once convicted, sign their death warrants and let them be hung in their father's compounds. The terrorists in the bush will give themselves brain
Re: Masari Bans Commercial Phone Charging Points In Katsina Over Banditry by Praxis758: 10:30pm On Sep 06, 2021
Terrence99:

The problem is that the bandits will simply cross into other northern states and come back when the blockade has ended.

To fight this kind of war, leave the bandits. Arrest Gumi and like 10 top Northern politicians supporting these criminals and charge them for treason and terrorism. Once convicted, sign their death warrants and let them be hung in their father's compounds. The terrorists in the bush will give themselves brain

Your comment is sensible and comical.

Gunmi is not happy with this Military bombardment going by his latest statement.

The northern elites see their subject are prey that should be to their selfish advantage.
Re: Masari Bans Commercial Phone Charging Points In Katsina Over Banditry by Shimran(m): 10:33pm On Sep 06, 2021
SQLmastar:
Abolish Islam in your state and banditry would reduce by 80%.

If this would be possible, then it should have been done centuries ago.
Please don't frustrates yourself with Islam. For it shall outlives you and the likes.

2 Likes

Re: Masari Bans Commercial Phone Charging Points In Katsina Over Banditry by Terrence99: 10:33pm On Sep 06, 2021
Praxis758:
Your comment is sensible and comical.

Gunmi is not happy with this Military bombardment going by his latest statement.

The northern elites see their subject are prey that should be to their selfish advantage.

Gumi was once arrested for terrorism in Saudi Arabia. It was the FG that begged for his release, the Saudis would have killed the idiot.
Re: Masari Bans Commercial Phone Charging Points In Katsina Over Banditry by Blackdisciple(m): 10:34pm On Sep 06, 2021
Now this is clueless....

Things that has no help in fighting banditry that's what they are going for las las ibro wey dey use phone charging for roadside to earn a living na em go come suffer for the Matter
Re: Masari Bans Commercial Phone Charging Points In Katsina Over Banditry by lexy2014: 10:38pm On Sep 06, 2021
Lifetime01:
At this point, anything to curb the excesses of these bandits is welcome

is it phone charging point that is causing banditry? what a lame decision
Re: Masari Bans Commercial Phone Charging Points In Katsina Over Banditry by mauchiz: 10:38pm On Sep 06, 2021
This one they are seriously dealing with bandits, please they should make sure the bandits don't run to the south, I'm just begging them not to allow there bandit brothers to crossover to southern Nigeria.
Re: Masari Bans Commercial Phone Charging Points In Katsina Over Banditry by lexy2014: 10:40pm On Sep 06, 2021
Gten:
This is what should have been done from the onset, everyone was scrambling to support failure. It is better late than never.

how does banning phone charding business stop banditry? all d banning d governor has been banning, what was d result? when will he ban himself from governor since he has failed in his duties?
Re: Masari Bans Commercial Phone Charging Points In Katsina Over Banditry by lexy2014: 10:41pm On Sep 06, 2021
mauchiz:
This one they are seriously dealing with bandits, please they should make sure the bandits don't run to the south, I'm just begging them not to allow there bandit brothers to crossover to southern Nigeria.

is it by banning phone charging business that is dealing with bandits?
Re: Masari Bans Commercial Phone Charging Points In Katsina Over Banditry by Renforce: 10:42pm On Sep 06, 2021
Oh my beloved jibia babba. I miss boundary FC.
Re: Masari Bans Commercial Phone Charging Points In Katsina Over Banditry by Karlosorji(m): 11:29pm On Sep 06, 2021
bandits use those charging points to charge their phones. Banning them means no communication. On a second thought, generators are affordable they can resort to that
Re: Masari Bans Commercial Phone Charging Points In Katsina Over Banditry by Angeltjazz2017(m): 11:31pm On Sep 06, 2021
Bar1941:
Some people are just rendered jobless over Government's ineptitude. Are those operator going to be paid some stipends while the ban lasts? If no, the state government just added more bandits to the already growing number of bandits in the State and country at large.

May God punish the vegetable in Aso Rock and those eediots supporting him especially one fool that grills vulture and always typing rubbish on this platform. May he has a

firsthand experience in the hand of these bandits perhaps that will reset his brain.

You are intelligent. Those that are into that business just do not have choice and they don’t want to turn to enemy of the nation but banning their means of eating will cause more bandits alive and in the other way round,we all knows bandits live in the forest and these phone charges commercial can be used in negative way but what about those using it in positive manner

1 Like

Re: Masari Bans Commercial Phone Charging Points In Katsina Over Banditry by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:48pm On Sep 06, 2021
This northern clueless governors wants to ban everything......let them continue to ban everything, e remain to ban piss and shit!
Re: Masari Bans Commercial Phone Charging Points In Katsina Over Banditry by LibertyRep: 1:16am On Sep 07, 2021
Danja!
Oh Dabai! How I long to visit you once again after a decade.

The North is gone truly.
Katsina used to be peaceful.
Re: Masari Bans Commercial Phone Charging Points In Katsina Over Banditry by zeyt: 1:52am On Sep 07, 2021
We still didn't forget about the role Masari played in fueling banditry in Katsina state by foolishly sealing a peace deal with the bandits and pumping billions to them in the process.
Re: Masari Bans Commercial Phone Charging Points In Katsina Over Banditry by EndBuhariNow(m): 3:49am On Sep 07, 2021
They keep turning their region to Afghanistan but if nah to collect Vat generated from a region they have been trying so hard to disrupt it peaceful existence you will see them jumping up like frogs....
Re: Masari Bans Commercial Phone Charging Points In Katsina Over Banditry by Resurgent2016: 4:07am On Sep 07, 2021
Lifetime01:
Please forgive me, If I can help myself I won't be begging, my name is Anthony, am from edem Enugu State, Nsukka LGA. Am 29 years old. Have been suffering from tettraplegic spinal cord injury since 13 years now. Am only alive today because my mother never abandon me, She look after me since my accident happen but now life in general is now too hard for us. My mother is very aged and she has diabetes. Also my hands is partially affected as result of injure to the spine and because of that I cannot earn living. My family have suffer to spend so much on us and is just me and my mother that live here in the village with no one else here to help us. Am also suffer from acute urinary tract infection due to my inability to be changing carrterther often and also because am unable to get good treatment and health care needs like adurltdiaper, supplements, suppozitry, drugs etc. We also finding it hard to feed. please am calling on well meaning Nigerians to please have mercy and please help us. Nothing is too small and any NGO that can accept my condition please. more detail:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gm4V1Otlz58

Anthony
UBA

You have no shame , stealing from a cripple Anthony!!!

1 Like

Re: Masari Bans Commercial Phone Charging Points In Katsina Over Banditry by dionma: 4:26am On Sep 07, 2021
For those who do not know, bandits are in the forest and have no electricity. The charging points are the means through which they charge. The bandits use the phone to coordinate and communicate amongst themselves. This will only seek to break that chain of communication

1 Like

Re: Masari Bans Commercial Phone Charging Points In Katsina Over Banditry by JOYOSITA(f): 4:44am On Sep 07, 2021
Thank God I relocated from Bakori to a different state...
Re: Masari Bans Commercial Phone Charging Points In Katsina Over Banditry by History555: 4:50am On Sep 07, 2021
The bandits are inside forest which connects many states. They will simply relocate to another place. It's natural human instincts.
Re: Masari Bans Commercial Phone Charging Points In Katsina Over Banditry by Nobody: 4:54am On Sep 07, 2021
[quote author=Destinny post=105560588]nah to go buy solar wey remain so
Re: Masari Bans Commercial Phone Charging Points In Katsina Over Banditry by okoroemeka(m): 6:04am On Sep 07, 2021
socialmediaman:
All these things will not solve the problem, the situation is out of hand already and it will get worse. Read my earlier analysis of the here:

https://www.nairaland.com/6550634/why-should-worried-nigeria-make
yes,the situation has long past tipping point,the banditry and kidnappings will continue for many years,it will need a massive overhaul of the pyschology of the people to win the war,it is just like stopping car accidents by banning people from driving,funny people with silly ideas.
Re: Masari Bans Commercial Phone Charging Points In Katsina Over Banditry by highoctane: 6:48am On Sep 07, 2021
Promoter2:
How does it relate please? Someone help me
When their phones battery is about to run flat, they come from their jungle or bush hide out to charge them.
They can find other substitute to charge their phones like small movable phone solar charger, solar charging power banks, practically the aim of the ban will be defeated.

1 Like

Re: Masari Bans Commercial Phone Charging Points In Katsina Over Banditry by Ilovezzor: 7:04am On Sep 07, 2021
Seniorwriter:
NONSENSE!

The world is in an advance mode with drones to curb insecurity! but these coconut heads can't think outside the box.

@SENIORWRITER

You know what my pain is ?

There is no box to think out of, the westerners have done all the thinking, just copy and implement it is what Nigeria has made so hard!
Re: Masari Bans Commercial Phone Charging Points In Katsina Over Banditry by NGpatriot: 7:12am On Sep 07, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
Look at this one banning irrelevant things, if you are serious
1. Ban child marriage
2. Ban marrying many wives
3. Ban having thousands of children
4. Ban shoemakers from having many wives and kids
5. Ban almajiri schools
6. Ban quota system
7. Ban puda
8. Ban open grazing

I will take you serious if you can ban all these. These one this governor now cry everyday on social media, has he resigned his BMC membership?

Since you are so bothered and concerned about the North when you also going to shine the spotlight on your own rot and decay?

1 Like

Re: Masari Bans Commercial Phone Charging Points In Katsina Over Banditry by Coolgent(m): 8:24am On Sep 07, 2021
JayCynic:
I can't seem to make sense of how banning of phone charging businesses will help in the checkmating of banditry.
They've taken away the means of survival of many people and that without any form of recompense. With all the possible solid and effective security measures they could employ, this is what they come up with. Governance in this country is hopelessly embarrassing.

Bandits usually dont have electricity in the forest so they normally brought their Phones in the neighborhood for Charging

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Solomon Dalung Arrives Zambia (Photos) / President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Morocco / Buhari Or Jubril? Another Evidence Of Buhari's Death Resurface (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.