Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Mohammed Sani Soba Collapses, Dies In His Office - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammed Sani Soba Collapses, Dies In His Office (22542 Views)

Mohammed Sani Dattijo: Why North Must Vote For Tinubu / Fati, Ibrahim Attahiru's Wife Is Alive, Not Dead - Dattijo Mohammed Sani / Senator Mohammed Sani Musa Celebrates Supreme Court Victory With Lawan Omo-Agege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Sani Soba Collapses, Dies In His Office by Bar1941(m): 8:04am On Sep 07, 2021
May his soul RIP.
Re: Mohammed Sani Soba Collapses, Dies In His Office by Donspicey: 8:04am On Sep 07, 2021
Rip to the dead...
Re: Mohammed Sani Soba Collapses, Dies In His Office by GardenOfGod(m): 8:04am On Sep 07, 2021
Hopefully 72 virgins are waiting for him. Enjoy yourself grin

MaxInDHouse edi owo ekpinõi
Re: Mohammed Sani Soba Collapses, Dies In His Office by Seniorwriter(m): 8:04am On Sep 07, 2021
Nonexisting1:
[s]Bishop Oyedepo said they will start falling and dying soon, I hope this man is one of those he was referring to.
[/s]

A simple RIP comment is better.
APCNig:

Go and join the bandit that just collapse
He is dead .......RIP wishes doesn't totally translate to peace for recipients in the metaphysical....your comment shows toxic ignorance.....ill rather concentrate my attacks on the bandits & kidnappers alive ...once they are dead I care & act less.
Your vibes are negative.
#Nobadvibes

@SENIORWRITER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Sani Soba Collapses, Dies In His Office by APCNig: 8:04am On Sep 07, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
R.I.P.

Impossible. No peace for the wicked.
Re: Mohammed Sani Soba Collapses, Dies In His Office by Freestainworld(m): 8:05am On Sep 07, 2021
What killed him nah, he should have been alive till the end of Buhari regime, I don't want anybody to go anywhere, especially people from the North.
Re: Mohammed Sani Soba Collapses, Dies In His Office by APCNig: 8:05am On Sep 07, 2021
Seniorwriter:
[/s]

A simple RIP comment is better.

@SENIORWRITER

Go and join the bandit that just collapse

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Sani Soba Collapses, Dies In His Office by condralbedez: 8:05am On Sep 07, 2021
Nawa
Re: Mohammed Sani Soba Collapses, Dies In His Office by DCmonster: 8:06am On Sep 07, 2021
May he rest in the Bossom of 72 virgins and may he never lose erection through alllah, Amin na otu. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Sani Soba Collapses, Dies In His Office by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:06am On Sep 07, 2021
socialmediaman:
Nigeria is decaying gradually, and it will get worse because our leaders are confused and unprepared. Read the analysis here:

https://www.nairaland.com/6550634/why-should-worried-nigeria-make

[b]
The National Publicity Secretary of the ACF, Emmanuel Yawe [/b]said in a statement on Monday night that the chieftain who suddenly died weekend was a retired permanent secretary from the services of the Kaduna state government.

i always feel bad when ever i see christians northernerd doing Arewa with Muslims

they do not know what is coming before them
Re: Mohammed Sani Soba Collapses, Dies In His Office by sniperr007(m): 8:06am On Sep 07, 2021
socialmediaman:
Nigeria is decaying gradually, and it will get worse because our leaders are confused and unprepared. Read the analysis here:

https://www.nairaland.com/6550634/why-should-worried-nigeria-make

They are not confused.

They are stock in their ways and their ways is leading to death and destruction.
Re: Mohammed Sani Soba Collapses, Dies In His Office by 009rastaman(m): 8:07am On Sep 07, 2021

Re: Mohammed Sani Soba Collapses, Dies In His Office by pepetua(m): 8:08am On Sep 07, 2021
Only God knows what killed him,RIP man.
Re: Mohammed Sani Soba Collapses, Dies In His Office by Mblingz(m): 8:08am On Sep 07, 2021
Nawa ooo
Re: Mohammed Sani Soba Collapses, Dies In His Office by JONSYN7154: 8:09am On Sep 07, 2021
GOFRONT:
Chaiii....

Late Soba!!!!......He has put his people in Sober mood.
grin grin

You get bad mouth o.

You made my morning.

Good morning Bro.
Re: Mohammed Sani Soba Collapses, Dies In His Office by Alfamann: 8:09am On Sep 07, 2021
Old man dies. STOP PRESS!
Re: Mohammed Sani Soba Collapses, Dies In His Office by Loveurneighbour: 8:12am On Sep 07, 2021
Nonexisting1:
Bishop Oyedepo said they will start falling and dying soon, I hope this man is one of those he was referring to.
Your gullibility make you fear pastors than God who created the pastors
Re: Mohammed Sani Soba Collapses, Dies In His Office by MufasaLion: 8:22am On Sep 07, 2021
Nonexisting1:
Bishop Oyedepo said they will start falling and dying soon, I hope this man is one of those he was referring to.

Shut up!

Is Oyedepo God? Talking trash.
Re: Mohammed Sani Soba Collapses, Dies In His Office by gulfer: 8:26am On Sep 07, 2021
etokhana:
Tragedy struck at the head office of Arewa Consultative Forum (ACF) when one of its chieftains, Alhaji Mohammed Sani Soba suddenly collapsed in his office and died.

The National Publicity Secretary of the ACF, Emmanuel Yawe said in a statement on Monday night that the chieftain who suddenly died weekend was a retired permanent secretary from the services of the Kaduna state government.

According to him, “Alhaji Soba was serving with ACF on contract basis. Born in 1949, the late Soba obtained his school-leaving certificate in 1964.”

“He proceeded to study and obtain additional qualifications both at home and outside Nigeria in various fields especially administration and legislative studies.”

“He later became the Clerk òf the Kaduna state House of Assembly. His sudden death was grieved by all at the secretariat of ACF where he held sway as an administrative head until his sudden death,” he said.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/09/acf-chieftain-collapses-dies-in-head-office/amp/

I find the highlighted funny so much, what qualification other than school cert
Re: Mohammed Sani Soba Collapses, Dies In His Office by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 07, 2021
One less idiot in the world...one by one na una children go bury una
Re: Mohammed Sani Soba Collapses, Dies In His Office by KillingIsFun: 8:29am On Sep 07, 2021
Rot in hell, piece of garbage. Na so Una go die one by one.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Sani Soba Collapses, Dies In His Office by Solidkay(m): 8:29am On Sep 07, 2021
Goldbw122:
Different bad news everyday
This bad news hits differently,
If you know you know.
Re: Mohammed Sani Soba Collapses, Dies In His Office by Comedian2019: 8:32am On Sep 07, 2021
Nonexisting1:
People have always been falling and dying. You don't need a soothsayer to tell you. It can happen to anybori
Re: Mohammed Sani Soba Collapses, Dies In His Office by Stakeholders(m): 8:33am On Sep 07, 2021
R.I.P to Him
Re: Mohammed Sani Soba Collapses, Dies In His Office by Lovenorth: 8:33am On Sep 07, 2021
Nonexisting1:
That's my problems with Christians they are very useless and Godforsaken terrorists, only God knows tomorrow, is the useless Bishop your God? Is this one the only person that just collapsed and died?, if you don't know this has been happening since time immemorial so it is not a new thing
Re: Mohammed Sani Soba Collapses, Dies In His Office by FakeUnity: 8:34am On Sep 07, 2021
Abokey yamutu!
Re: Mohammed Sani Soba Collapses, Dies In His Office by LegalWolf: 8:35am On Sep 07, 2021
kestolove95:
Death should be uprooting them for us...remain that man for aso rock

Lol. The same death that uproots them will uproot your father, mother and urself one day. My family is not equally spared so keep talking trash
Re: Mohammed Sani Soba Collapses, Dies In His Office by LegalWolf: 8:35am On Sep 07, 2021
Tyranny:
I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure....!

#TellEveryone
when yours come, we will read with delight as well
Re: Mohammed Sani Soba Collapses, Dies In His Office by excel101(m): 8:38am On Sep 07, 2021
One-by-one "them don dey go"
Re: Mohammed Sani Soba Collapses, Dies In His Office by LegalWolf: 8:38am On Sep 07, 2021
Yankiss:
The unkind comments above and the laughter smiley are uncalled for. If u descend to the level of those u criticise what separates u from them? May his soul rest in peace, amen.

God bless you man.

It’s death, like everyone of us will taste it. It’s unavoidable. So why jubilate when someone dies? Someone u don’t even know and who y’all hate just because they belong to an association or an ethnic group.

The current crop of youths are just crazy

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Sani Soba Collapses, Dies In His Office by Raph82(m): 8:43am On Sep 07, 2021
What a pitiable condition! He must have been nursing some health issues before now. Another thing is that once u are 70 years of age, everything about u starts to deteriorate rapidly, ur health, immune system and the rest. What u can do in ur 50s, don't attempt them in ur 70s, cos it can lead to ur early grave. That's why I pity Jagaban, his health can't withstand all of these stress he's putting himself through.
Re: Mohammed Sani Soba Collapses, Dies In His Office by Winters23: 8:54am On Sep 07, 2021
Nonexisting1:

As if Oyedepo himself will not die grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Playing Football (pics, Video) / Seized Pump Action Rifles: Nigerian Customs Meet With Turkish Ambassador(photos) / Unknown Gunmen Attack Ebubeagu Facility In Anambra (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.