Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Tinubu Ministerial List And Other Appointments (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Ministerial List And Other Appointments (photos) (14531 Views)

Governor Ademola Adeleke Makes First Appointments (Photos) / Buhari Writes Senate, Requests For Confirmation Of 19 RECs, Other Appointments / Obaseki Re-Appoints Osarodion Ogie SSG. Other Appointments Deferred To Next Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Ministerial List And Other Appointments (photos) by Emir8: 3:58pm On May 31, 2023
This was sent to me through WhatsApp by a Hausa politician from northwest. I don't know if it is the final list. We hope Nigeria get better

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Ministerial List And Other Appointments (photos) by Parachoko: 3:59pm On May 31, 2023
Emir8:
This was sent to me through WhatsApp by a Hausa politician from northwest. I don't know if it is the final list. We hope Nigeria get better
See the kin nonsense you dey believe grin

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Ministerial List And Other Appointments (photos) by Emir8: 4:00pm On May 31, 2023

Re: Tinubu Ministerial List And Other Appointments (photos) by ojehmario1969(m): 4:01pm On May 31, 2023
Dey play grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Ministerial List And Other Appointments (photos) by AngelicBeing: 4:43pm On May 31, 2023
Dayuummmmmm tongue
Re: Tinubu Ministerial List And Other Appointments (photos) by Occurstaem(m): 5:41pm On May 31, 2023
People get time sha.
Imagine the time dedicated to typing the hogwash.

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu Ministerial List And Other Appointments (photos) by Engrgabi: 5:56pm On May 31, 2023
I no see Tonto Dike and Mc Oluomo..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Ministerial List And Other Appointments (photos) by easzypeaszy(m): 6:01pm On May 31, 2023
So just bc an Hausa man shared dis now ur head no correct again.
Hausa dat can spread fake news like fire.
So u left Faleke and made Lalong SGF... Just dey wine ursef n the Hausa guy

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Ministerial List And Other Appointments (photos) by GeneralPula: 6:04pm On May 31, 2023
You people should stop confusing people with fake news
Re: Tinubu Ministerial List And Other Appointments (photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:22pm On May 31, 2023
Which Nigeria Tinubu wan rule?
Re: Tinubu Ministerial List And Other Appointments (photos) by omniwater: 6:51pm On May 31, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
Which Nigeria Tinubu dey rule?

Na President Bola Ahmed Tinubu dey rule.

He go rule Nigeria for the next eight years.

Thank you!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Ministerial List And Other Appointments (photos) by RoadMozart(m): 6:59pm On May 31, 2023
Emir8:
Reno Omokri is also there. Nice one
Re: Tinubu Ministerial List And Other Appointments (photos) by IVORY2009(m): 7:06pm On May 31, 2023
Amipsisunsi

criminal
Re: Tinubu Ministerial List And Other Appointments (photos) by Kyase(m): 7:12pm On May 31, 2023
Parachoko:
See the kin nonsense you dey believe grin

the nigga talk way Na Hausa politician from NW grin
Re: Tinubu Ministerial List And Other Appointments (photos) by Penguin2: 7:19pm On May 31, 2023
easzypeaszy:
So just bc an Hausa man shared dis now ur head no correct again.
Hausa dat can spread fake news like fire.
So u left Faleke and made Lalong SGF... Just dey wine ursef n the Hausa guy

Lalong is SGF.

That’s why North Central didn’t get any presiding position zoned to them in the National Assembly. These things are simple to understand for anyone with brains.
Re: Tinubu Ministerial List And Other Appointments (photos) by Parachoko: 7:33pm On May 31, 2023
Kyase:
the nigga talk way Na Hausa politician from NW grin
The guy too funny abeg grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Ministerial List And Other Appointments (photos) by Obagreatdatoye(m): 7:39pm On May 31, 2023
Even tinubu can't try this shit...it all looks like a yoruba republic minister list...lol
Re: Tinubu Ministerial List And Other Appointments (photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 7:44pm On May 31, 2023
Very fake
Re: Tinubu Ministerial List And Other Appointments (photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:22pm On May 31, 2023
omniwater:

Na President Bola Ahmed Tinubu dey rule.

He go rule Nigeria for the next eight years.

Thank you!
dey play
Re: Tinubu Ministerial List And Other Appointments (photos) by bikefab(m): 8:33pm On May 31, 2023
This is mere speculations that is gradually gaining traction
Re: Tinubu Ministerial List And Other Appointments (photos) by JuicyStar: 8:33pm On May 31, 2023
All fake. Remo ke?
Re: Tinubu Ministerial List And Other Appointments (photos) by McStoic(m): 9:32pm On May 31, 2023
Kai..see ooo
Re: Tinubu Ministerial List And Other Appointments (photos) by citygarden(m): 9:55pm On May 31, 2023
I want to believe before until when I saw Reno on the list.
Re: Tinubu Ministerial List And Other Appointments (photos) by DodadaKoKigbe: 10:36pm On May 31, 2023
The moment I saw 'Reno Omokri and Pat Utomi' I knew the list is FAKE
Re: Tinubu Ministerial List And Other Appointments (photos) by ednut1(m): 11:54pm On May 31, 2023
Hogwash
Re: Tinubu Ministerial List And Other Appointments (photos) by ORIAYO70(m): 6:57am On Jun 01, 2023
Obagreatdatoye:
Even tinubu can't try this shit...it all looks like a yoruba republic minister list...lol

Na Igbo e for put there. When Buhari was busy fixing his brothers u were dead den.

The list na hoax
Re: Tinubu Ministerial List And Other Appointments (photos) by Nonybb: 7:00am On Jun 01, 2023
This one na Yoruba united list
Re: Tinubu Ministerial List And Other Appointments (photos) by armadeo(m): 8:09am On Jun 01, 2023
I just got this. Today and I was ROTFL.

I came here to seek confirmation and its the same crap.

This list is rubbish and what's worrying is the fact that someone took his time to sit and type this list to spread fake news. A lot of yoruba people, reno, pat , even Adam garba. Lol.

Senseless people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno / Lai Mohammed: Buhari Prevented Nigeria From Becoming Failed State / Broderick Bozimo: No NDDC Contracts For Niger-Deltans Without Northerners’ Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.