Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,911 members, 7,835,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Bbnaija: I’m Sad And Heartbroken – Tega’s Husband Finally Breaks Silence – Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: I’m Sad And Heartbroken – Tega’s Husband Finally Breaks Silence – Video (343 Views)

#BBNaija: “I’m sad because no guy likes me in the house” -Saskay / Why I married Ned Nwoko” – Teen Actress Regina Daniels Finally Breaks Silence / Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: I’m Sad And Heartbroken – Tega’s Husband Finally Breaks Silence – Video by ibdloaded001: 6:37am On Sep 07, 2021
The husband of controversial Big Brother Naija housemate Tega, has lastly broken his silence and has spoken his fact in regards to the incident.

Tega is among the housemates who was.....

Read in details and watch the video here��
http://blog.oprime.com.ng/bx3Qj

(1) (Reply)

"Her Smartness And Organization Skills Are Appealing"- White Money / Bbnaija Angel Warns Cross Not To Touch Her Again (video) / Yemi Alade Has Proffered Solution For Those Trying To Get American: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.