Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,440 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Sergio Aguero: Why I Rejected Messi’s No.10 Jersey - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sergio Aguero: Why I Rejected Messi’s No.10 Jersey (25873 Views)

Argentina To Honor Messi After Retirement By Retiring No. 10 Jersey. / Callum Hudson-Odoi Wants Hazard’s No.10 Jersey If He Leaves For Madrid / Sergio Aguero: Why I Fainted During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sergio Aguero: Why I Rejected Messi’s No.10 Jersey by phemmyfour: 7:51am On Sep 07, 2021
A real GOAT doesn't request for honor, he earns it
Re: Sergio Aguero: Why I Rejected Messi’s No.10 Jersey by xpressionx(m): 7:53am On Sep 07, 2021
lomprico:

why was he wearing 10 for man city?
Did Messi play for Mancity?
Re: Sergio Aguero: Why I Rejected Messi’s No.10 Jersey by xpool(m): 7:57am On Sep 07, 2021
taiwotimitt:
Like for CR7, share for Messi

Despite the fact that I am a Ronaldo fan, I insist you are a jobless fellow
Re: Sergio Aguero: Why I Rejected Messi’s No.10 Jersey by Judolisco(m): 7:58am On Sep 07, 2021
Dalil8:
Messi wrecked Barcelona. It's going to take more than a decade for the club to recover.

sad
better dey pray make your life wreck like that
Re: Sergio Aguero: Why I Rejected Messi’s No.10 Jersey by Homiesjinxbank: 7:58am On Sep 07, 2021

Re: Sergio Aguero: Why I Rejected Messi’s No.10 Jersey by QuickStandard: 7:59am On Sep 07, 2021
Keep kwayet there.

Yeye eye service.
Re: Sergio Aguero: Why I Rejected Messi’s No.10 Jersey by taiwotimitt: 7:59am On Sep 07, 2021
xpool:

Despite the fact that I am a Ronaldo fan, I insist you are a jobless fellow

How do you know?
Re: Sergio Aguero: Why I Rejected Messi’s No.10 Jersey by lomprico(m): 7:59am On Sep 07, 2021
xpressionx:

Did Messi play for Mancity?
is Messi still in barca?
if he wants to show loyalty he should have avoided the no 10 shirt entirely even when in city. which kain yeye lotalty!
Re: Sergio Aguero: Why I Rejected Messi’s No.10 Jersey by Larrykkk: 8:00am On Sep 07, 2021
WaletheRealtor:
PATH TO ETERNAL SUCCESS

I BEGIN IN THE NAME OF ALLAH THE MERCIFUL THE ETERNAL POSSESSOR OF SOVEREIGNTY.
A MAN MAY SAY GOD , ANOTHER MAN MAY SAY ALLAH ,THEY BOTH MENTION THE ONE WHO IS THE CREATOR OF THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH.
God is the Lord of all the worlds.
There is only one Lord and he is Allah, Lord of all mankind,Lord of the Angels and the Spirit, Lord of all creatures.
God created man and made all living man assembled on earth,God sends Prophets to the earth at different time interval.The Prophets are chosen messengers of God. I who type these alphabets is a prophet and messenger of Allah ,and by the grace of Allah this is my second lifetime on earth ,I am Prophet Musa,whom some refer to as Moses.
Prophet Isa or Jesus as some calls him will be on Earth for a second lifetime too.

Note: The Bible was written by some and there are some additions from what is in the earlier books (the Injeel and the Torah). The Injeel is a book/revelation from God to Prophet Isa or Jesus as some calls him. The Torah is a book/revelation from God to me in my first lifetime.

Note : By the grace of God some weeks back I encountered Prophet Sulaiman whom some call Solomon,and in his conversation with me he told me he had 6 wives.This goes contrary with what was written in the Bible which says he had wives and concubines. Sulaiman or Solomon as some calls him was a man who was guided by God
It's a lie told against him by those who wrote some part of the Bible by saying he had concubines which sums up to commiting adultery.

I strongly advice you to take the informations typed in here seriously. Obeying the instructions written will be beneficial for you if God wills ..

1. Do not be one of those who call Jesus as 'Lord' ,he's not Lord ,The only Lord is God . Prophet Isa or Jesus as some calls him is a Prophet and messenger of Allah.

2. God has no child, Prophet Isa or Jesus as some calls him is a servant of God. God has no begotten son . Do not be one of those who say God has a child.

3. Avoid the sins, sins are bad deeds

4. Prayer request should be said in the name of God only.

5. seek forgiveness if you've been doing some of what you've read

5. Become one of those who practice Islam as a religion,I am a prophet of God and I practice Islam , you should too ,it's what's best for you .
Be a Muslim,by the grace of Allah the wise the mighty I am a Muslim.

Remember it is only God who sees all things ,it is only God who hears all things.
Glory to Allah.
All praise to God only.
Excessive drinking is not good for you.
Stop this act of foolishness.
The Bible is complete and inspired by God.

Abduljamiu
Re: Sergio Aguero: Why I Rejected Messi’s No.10 Jersey by mrkings84(m): 8:02am On Sep 07, 2021
Pidginwhisper:
More than 2 decades. The dwarf made it look like he never wanted to leave as Barca is going bankrupt already and can’t meet up his wage demand. Why can’t he take wage cut and stay and take maybe 200k per week so that the club can recover again.

His fans won't reason it this way, they are always quick to call Ronaldo fraud, now why Mesi couldn't take a pay cut?
Why is he leaving now?
Re: Sergio Aguero: Why I Rejected Messi’s No.10 Jersey by Dozie32(m): 8:02am On Sep 07, 2021
Another person will respect you the very way you honored Messi.
Re: Sergio Aguero: Why I Rejected Messi’s No.10 Jersey by xpressionx(m): 8:04am On Sep 07, 2021
lomprico:

is Messi still in barca?
if he wants to show loyalty he should have avoided the no 10 shirt entirely even when in city. which kain yeye lotalty!
You no get talk
Re: Sergio Aguero: Why I Rejected Messi’s No.10 Jersey by OgaRico(m): 8:05am On Sep 07, 2021
Dalil8:
Messi wrecked Barcelona. It's going to take more than a decade for the club to recover.

sad

Messi didn't wrecked Barca.
Have you ever asked yourself how much the name Messi makes for Barca?. Whatever Barcelona paid Messi,was done due to services rendered. Atleast to my best of knowledge FCB is not a charity organization that gives out money to people on the Street.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sergio Aguero: Why I Rejected Messi’s No.10 Jersey by Homiesjinxbank: 8:08am On Sep 07, 2021
This one wan shine beside messi, but both messi and la liga fall him hand
Re: Sergio Aguero: Why I Rejected Messi’s No.10 Jersey by Bar1941(m): 8:09am On Sep 07, 2021
May be because of the dwarf goat's body odour.

The real GOAT is flexing in Manchester.
Re: Sergio Aguero: Why I Rejected Messi’s No.10 Jersey by OSESUNATE(m): 8:11am On Sep 07, 2021
mrkings84:

His fans won't reason it this way, they are always quick to call Ronaldo fraud, now why Mesi couldn't take a pay cut?
Why is he leaving now?

Hatred will just finish you. Even as at Messi offering to take half pay, they still couldn't pay, don't be ignorantly knowledgeable.

It was Samuel umtiti and Griezeman that rejected pay cut, not Messi. Una dey vex say the burden of Barcelona has left Messi's shoulders abi? Make una no worry, he's going to break records and stuck pile goals at PSG. More agonies for haters like you

1 Like

Re: Sergio Aguero: Why I Rejected Messi’s No.10 Jersey by techWriter1: 8:13am On Sep 07, 2021
devotion for your fellow countryman.
Nice on Kun
Re: Sergio Aguero: Why I Rejected Messi’s No.10 Jersey by zeben(m): 8:14am On Sep 07, 2021
Pidginwhisper:
More than 2 decades. The dwarf made it look like he never wanted to leave as Barca is going bankrupt already and can’t meet up his wage demand. Why can’t he take wage cut and stay and take maybe 200k per week so that the club can recover again.
see what ignorance is doing to you.Messi took 50% wage cut just to be with Barca when other clubs are willing to pay more ,remember the least wage cut you can take under Spanish labour rules is 50% so be guided..don't allow ignorance wear you out.

1 Like

Re: Sergio Aguero: Why I Rejected Messi’s No.10 Jersey by Lordfesto(m): 8:16am On Sep 07, 2021
Elove1:
Unlike penaldo who forcefully collected the Jersey number 7 from cavani.. poor cavani can only accept his fate or else, it will be over for him at manu
Abi oh, I just dey pity Cavani. To me oh, Ronaldo is being selfish.
Re: Sergio Aguero: Why I Rejected Messi’s No.10 Jersey by naijapips04: 8:17am On Sep 07, 2021
Elove1:
Unlike penaldo who forcefully collected the Jersey number 7 from cavani.. poor cavani can only accept his fate or else, it will be over for him at manu

Cavani gave his shirt out of respect for Ronaldo.

1 Like

Re: Sergio Aguero: Why I Rejected Messi’s No.10 Jersey by OgaRico(m): 8:20am On Sep 07, 2021
Pidginwhisper:

With this nonsense wey you type so,I dey suspect say you bi Arsenal fan.

You have phone,you have data but it seems you don't have sense enough to look up some information on Google before typing rubbish like this.
If your salary is #10 in Spain and there is need to reduce your salary,the people paying you can't reduce your new salary below half of what you were being paid previously.
Spanish law doesn't allow an employer to pay it employee less than half of what the person was paid previously, so that was why Barca/Messi kept saying his salary was reduced to half.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sergio Aguero: Why I Rejected Messi’s No.10 Jersey by Glycosunde: 8:23am On Sep 07, 2021
naijapips04:

Cavani gave his shirt out of respect for Ronaldo.

Na lie, which respect. Dem don grease Cavani hand just like d way dem grease him hand for PSG make him leave penalty for Neymar
Re: Sergio Aguero: Why I Rejected Messi’s No.10 Jersey by Kingpele(m): 8:23am On Sep 07, 2021
[quote author=WaletheRealtor post=105567630]PATH TO ETERNAL SUCCESS

I BEGIN IN THE NAME OF ALLAH THE MERCIFUL THE ETERNAL POSSESSOR OF SOVEREIGNTY.
A MAN MAY SAY GOD , ANOTHER MAN MAY SAY ALLAH ,THEY BOTH MENTION THE ONE WHO IS THE CREATOR OF THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH.
God is the Lord of all the worlds.
There is only one Lord and he is Allah, Lord of all mankind,Lord of the Angels and the Spirit, Lord of all creatures.
God created man and made all living man assembled on earth,God sends Prophets to the earth at different time interval.The Prophets are chosen messengers of God. I who type these alphabets is a prophet and messenger of Allah ,and by the grace of Allah this is my second lifetime on earth ,I am Prophet Musa,whom some refer to as Moses.
Prophet Isa or Jesus as some calls him will be on Earth for a second lifetime too.

Note: The Bible was written by some and there are some additions from what is in the earlier books (the Injeel and the Torah). The Injeel is a book/revelation from God to Prophet Isa or Jesus as some calls him. The Torah is a book/revelation from God to me in my first lifetime.

Note : By the grace of God some weeks back I encountered Prophet Sulaiman whom some call Solomon,and in his conversation with me he told me he had 6 wives.This goes contrary with what was written in the Bible which says he had wives and concubines. Sulaiman or Solomon as some calls him was a man who was guided by God
It's a lie told against him by those who wrote some part of the Bible by saying he had concubines which sums up to commiting adultery.

I strongly advice you to take the informations typed in here seriously. Obeying the instructions written will be beneficial for you if God wills ..

1. Do not be one of those who call Jesus as 'Lord' ,he's not Lord ,The only Lord is God . Prophet Isa or Jesus as some calls him is a Prophet and messenger of Allah.

2. God has no child, Prophet Isa or Jesus as some calls him is a servant of God. God has no begotten son . Do not be one of those who say God has a child.

3. Avoid the sins, sins are bad deeds

4. Prayer request should be said in the name of God only.

5. seek forgiveness if you've been doing some of what you've read

5. Become one of those who practice Islam as a religion,I am a prophet of God and I practice Islam , you should too ,it's what's best for you .
Be a Muslim,by the grace of Allah the wise the mighty I am a Muslim.

Remember it is only God who sees all things ,it is only God who hears all things.
Glory to Allah.
All praise to God only.

Abduljamiu
Be deceiving yourself ,if u don't have the holyspirit of the almighty God ,Satan will deceive u sincerely ,it is only by knowing the lordship of Christ Jesus ,u will be saved from coming under the deception of the devil,give your life to Christ Jesus before it become too late for u bro and learn about him in truth and in spirit of his holiness
Re: Sergio Aguero: Why I Rejected Messi’s No.10 Jersey by Kingosytex(m): 8:24am On Sep 07, 2021
yaromaikyau:
What ever you will be doing on September 11, cancel it, its Arsenal vs Norwich match. Relegation derby

Relegation Derby grin grin grin
Re: Sergio Aguero: Why I Rejected Messi’s No.10 Jersey by DrayZee: 8:26am On Sep 07, 2021
So...Ansu Fati no get respect?
Re: Sergio Aguero: Why I Rejected Messi’s No.10 Jersey by Jaysnowkid: 8:29am On Sep 07, 2021
You're indeed a true son of your father for honoring the real GOAT. May your days be long. Indeed Messi's vacuum at Barcelona can't just be filled overnight.
Re: Sergio Aguero: Why I Rejected Messi’s No.10 Jersey by judinho07(m): 8:32am On Sep 07, 2021
"story for the gods...u are scared of the no 10 buden bro....!!!
Re: Sergio Aguero: Why I Rejected Messi’s No.10 Jersey by Pussyassasin(m): 8:45am On Sep 07, 2021
Respect for the GOAT.
Re: Sergio Aguero: Why I Rejected Messi’s No.10 Jersey by Ofuloju1(m): 8:47am On Sep 07, 2021
Elove1:

You lack sense. Don't just spot shit
Re: Sergio Aguero: Why I Rejected Messi’s No.10 Jersey by Eleponblue(m): 8:52am On Sep 07, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
Ronaldo all the way

YOU BETTER BEHAVE YOURSELF HERE!!!

WE ARE NOT DISCUSSING BUHARI, GWORO, BURUKUTU OR GRILLING MATTERS HERE!
Choi! Dat was a blow below the belt �
Re: Sergio Aguero: Why I Rejected Messi’s No.10 Jersey by waa01: 9:04am On Sep 07, 2021
Not like jealous Ronaldo.
Re: Sergio Aguero: Why I Rejected Messi’s No.10 Jersey by Noblewealth(m): 9:04am On Sep 07, 2021
Because crippled injury prone player like you can't rock it..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Siasia Or Keshi: Who Do You Prefer? / Neymar And Four Other Football Players Who Have Suffered Racial Abuse / AFCON: Video Call Between Victor Osimhen And Victor Boniface

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.