Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 (65653 Views)

Manchester City Vs Manchester United (4 - 1) On 6th March 2022 / Watford Vs Manchester United (4 - 1) On 20th November 2021 / Leicester City Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On September 11 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by OldGods: 5:53pm On Sep 11, 2021
Mealone11:
I am not a giver of life,I have no right to take my Life despite the urgly chanlenges .I f I have my self in good environment I can manage my self to the best of my abilities
good. That's a better idea. Instead of begging people for money to eat, why don't you ask people to actually help you secure a better way for you to live.. and not for you to live(Food) daily survival
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by Donpaper: 5:59pm On Sep 11, 2021
unbitchable:

I wish you were a football fan and take a little time to watch Messi play.
What Ronaldo does is what players like Aguero, Lewandoski, Ibrahimovic, Karim Benzema, Mbape, Neymar, Lukaku, Suarez, etc. These are typical goal scorers. Ibra & Lukaku also scored goals at ManUtd. Ronaldo isn't doing anything different...

Messi is not a football player, he is a magician.... The Magisterial !
With his magic, they dey beat Barca anyhow before he left. At PSG, against ordinary Reims he no fit score. Na Mbappe scored the only two goals. Smh
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by duptie(m): 6:00pm On Sep 11, 2021
man u fan on my foot, we know wu u are
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by Kingcalls: 6:02pm On Sep 11, 2021
unbitchable:

I don't argue Ronaldo with anyone, I simply put the records straight.

This season, Bruno has scored two goals in a match, Pogba has given four assists in a match, yet, so much suckling noise about a tap in goal from the highest player in EPL.

Do you know a certain Halaand scored two goals today, same as Hererra for Psg.

Ojeemah and paulolee done abandoned u oooo...they are tired of trolling cos the more tge troll, the more CR heaven shames u .... u go still tire las las
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by frankson1(m): 6:03pm On Sep 11, 2021
Cantonese:

Exactly Ronaldo “is not a football player”. He is a cunny cunny man who worked hard to emulate gifted players like Messi. A football player dribbles, creates magic moments, turns games around in his team’s favour with spectacular moves, works with his team, assists others and scores his own goals. Messi qualifies in all. The greatest of all times will always remain Arantes De Nascimento (Pele), Maradona and Messi.

Football is not just about scoring goals. Ronaldo fans are those who play bet9ja and hope that his goals would help them win their bets. [b]On the other hand Messi fans are those who enjoy football in all its ramifications [/b]and sleep happily.

He had to leave Barcelona because he couldn't take a pay cut...so much for "enjoying football".

Whichever angle you guys come from...bring it on and we will continue bursting your bubbles.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by fourboys: 6:03pm On Sep 11, 2021
adebobconed:

This is where you're getting it wrong, Ronaldo only makes goal scoring look easy.

You said Ronaldo scores easy goals, It appears you started watching football in 2021. YouTube will help you with many clips so that you can have a clearer memory of Ronaldo's goals.
so I need YouTube to see Ronaldo's beautiful goals grin grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by invinzible1: 6:08pm On Sep 11, 2021
Angelfrost
Cr 7 2 goals
Lingard 1 goal
Bruno 5 goals
Greenwood 4 goals
Cavani
Rashford
Martial
Yet to score, I told you we have 4 double digits players this season.
LoL... Your Chelsea team is winning

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 11, 2021
With what I saw today, I can now rate CR7 above ZLATAN IBRAHIMOVIC.
He was really spectacular...
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by MCMLXXVI(m): 6:15pm On Sep 11, 2021
Angelfrost:

Really??! What was he doing in West Ham last season??! undecided

He wasn't scoring for Man U, so they loaned him off to West Ham where he finally redeemed himself.
The guy's career was almost basically "finished" back then in 2019. It was his stint at West Ham that made people realize he still had potential.
Now, he's back; and he's scoring for Man U.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by Angelfrost(m): 6:15pm On Sep 11, 2021
invinzible1:
Angelfrost
Cr 7 2 goals
Lingard 1 goal
Bruno 5 goals
Greenwood 4 goals
Cavani
Rashford
Martial
Yet to score, I told you we have 4 double digits players this season.
LoL... Your Chelsea team is winning

Una try... You people are doing well. Hoping your erratic coach doesn't jinx it.

Chelsea nor be my team na!!! Peacock for life! Watch us bring Liverpool to earth tomorrow! cool
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by Jazzman01: 6:18pm On Sep 11, 2021
CSTRR:
See as he just bully small team.

Honey moon phase.

It will pass.

Honey moon phase? It seems you started watching football not too long ago. Ronaldo has seen it all and one thing that makes him so unique is his hunger for goals. Even at 36, you can still see that hunger, passion and desperation in him to score goals. He has been consistent for more two decades now and that is no small feat.
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by Angelfrost(m): 6:19pm On Sep 11, 2021
MCMLXXVI:

He wasn't scoring for Man U, so they loaned him off to West Ham where he finally redeemed himself.
The guy's career was almost basically "finished" back then in 2019. It was his stint at West Ham that made people realize he still had potential.
Now, he's back; and he's scoring for Man U.

Thank you for clearing that guy...

Well, he wasn't exactly finished. He had a loss of form and his psyche followed suit. When he returned, Ole had Subtracted him from his squad and plans.

He is an exceptionally gifted player. United needs him in this difficult campaign.
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by Jazzman01: 6:27pm On Sep 11, 2021
Angelfrost:

Thank you for clearing that guy...

Well, he wasn't exactly finished. He had a loss of form and his psyche followed suit. When he returned, Ole had Subtracted him from his squad and plans.

He is an exceptionally gifted player. United needs him in this difficult campaign.

Yeah, he is gifted and his goal today has proved it once more. The only issue with him is that he is not consistent.
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by blaise26abj(m): 6:28pm On Sep 11, 2021
fourboys:
so I need YouTube to see Ronaldo's beautiful goals grin grin
No. you look into the sky and angels show Messi’s goals in the clouds

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by condralbedez: 6:34pm On Sep 11, 2021
That Benin yahoo boy,that don't blve in CR7.Hope you are still alive?
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by invinzible1: 6:34pm On Sep 11, 2021
Angelfrost:

Una try... You people are doing well. Hoping your erratic coach doesn't jinx it.

Chelsea nor be my team na!!! Peacock for life! Watch us bring Liverpool to earth tomorrow! cool

LoL.... Our only fear na the Coach
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by CSTRR: 6:36pm On Sep 11, 2021
Jazzman01:

Honey moon phase? It seems you started watching football not too long ago. Ronaldo has seen it all and one thing that makes him so unique is his hunger for goals. Even at 36, you can still see that hunger, passion and desperation in him to score goals. He has been consistent for more two decades now and that is no small feat.
Where was this hunger for goals when Juventus was being destroyed in the league and in Europe?
Of course it is easy to score when playing against shitts like Newcastle.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by AmuRubber(m): 6:36pm On Sep 11, 2021
blaise26abj:
No. you look into the sky and angels show Messi’s goals in the clouds
grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by membranus: 6:39pm On Sep 11, 2021
DeckeyLyrical1:

ALREADY LIVE ON MY SIGNATURE

Thanks, you are the man.
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by dmosthigh(m): 6:55pm On Sep 11, 2021
Hi
MadamVanessa:
What is all this shouting for. Celebrating a mediocre player is something I don't understand.

As far as I am concerned, that dude plays nothing than running around the box and wait for ball to tap in. What a boring player Ronaldo is.

A mediocre player,you mean man that has won five ballon d' or? Madam you are a pained bitch,as you called something excellent a mediocre,your generation will never know excellence! BITCH please,get down on your motherfucking knees

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by ogododo: 6:55pm On Sep 11, 2021
Ororo don show colour.
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by Jazzman01: 6:56pm On Sep 11, 2021
sportskid:
I am a United fan, but I am not a Ronaldo fan. I hate goal Opportunists.... United have great players, but Ronaldo as usual will want to always steal the show.

Guy stop the hate. Any goal is a goal and you need to appreciate his anticipation for that first goal. It was as if he knew the keeper was going to spill the shot. That's the instinct of a great striker. Cavani or other world class strikers may not have scored that goal.

You will be surprised that United may win the league if CR7 maintains this form and stays fit throughout the season. If you remember Arsenal's invincible season, it wasn't like they had the best defence nor midfield but they had one guy who will always score for them and that was Henry. You can score them but Henry will always bail them out and they will end up outscoring you.

If you look at today's game, United didn't play well. They didn't play as a cohesive unit. They lacked pattern or any game plan but Ronaldo's goals was enough to win the game. In short most of the goals They scored were the product of individual brilliance.

4 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by Gbest90(m): 7:00pm On Sep 11, 2021
Angelfrost:

In the absence of Alisson and Fabinho, I no even shake one bit...

A draw will solely be out of respect, but unfortunately, we are going straight for the jugular!!! cool grin
Alisson will be a big miss.

But it shouldn't stop us from doing the needful. grin

Sunday no far sha.

Modified: All England based South American players have been cleared to play sef. grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by Bngf: 7:11pm On Sep 11, 2021
Ok
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by yahmohy27: 7:22pm On Sep 11, 2021
Kingcalls:
Man u don de brutal now oooo.... the effect of signing just one player.... and they say they will not win any cup or league

Manchester United is back
Tow darful
Do you know what that mean?
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by enemyofprogress: 7:43pm On Sep 11, 2021
membranus:

Enjoy it for the next 1hr, when Chelsea will take its rightful place.
I’m still topping the league table shitting on Chelsea head tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by footlight: 7:44pm On Sep 11, 2021
Wow....privileged to witness the era of the goats

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by fujirice: 7:48pm On Sep 11, 2021
weblord1900:

Bro, Do you need tissue for yours tears grin
Lol!
As how na?

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 / Manchester City Vs Arsenal (5 - 0) On 28th August 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.