Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,608 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 (65565 Views)

Manchester City Vs Manchester United (4 - 1) On 6th March 2022 / Watford Vs Manchester United (4 - 1) On 20th November 2021 / Leicester City Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On September 11 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by Dybala11(m): 1:34pm On Sep 12, 2021
sportskid:
I am a United fan, but I am not a Ronaldo fan. I hate goal Opportunists.... United have great players, but Ronaldo as usual will want to always steal the show.
You're not a Man.United fan, your lie stinks to high heaven. Ronaldo at age 36 is completely better than having somebody like Martial occupying the striking role. You wouldn't wish for Utd to have started Martial instead of Ronaldo if you're a Man.Utd fan.
Martial wouldn't even react to that Ronaldo's first goal not to talk of scoring from that position. When was the last time he even scored for United despite playing 3 league games this season. Even Fred scored a goal against Leeds Utd and the striker was no where to be found on the score sheet.
Stop telling lies to score cheap points. grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by Mangekyo: 1:37pm On Sep 12, 2021
Dybala11:

And Messi has not been winning with quality team mates

The Eibar man was unable to deliver a UCL trophy to Barcelona like he publicly promised them because no more Iniesta, Xavi and Neymar to help him out again. grin

Is God not wonderful, a Messi fan declaring that Ronaldo has robbed his team of everything they've built. CR7 even won the UCL 3 consecutive years, scoring record number of goals in each tournament. grin

Look let me tell you what differentiate Ronaldo and his fans to messi and his fans.

Messi is the GOAT!
But then, he always says that a tree alone doesn't make a forest. He admits that teams achieve their goals, with everyone contributing to the success. Take for example, when messi won his first Copa America, he took to his Instagram page to thank Martinez, Di Maria, his team mates, the staff and God himself who all made it possible by giving their best alongside him. Messi fans admit that although messi can work magic from time to time, he still needs good team mates to work hard for whenever he isn't able to.

The same can not be said about Ronaldo. The dude and his fans believe he's everything a team needs even though the team is filled with arsenal players.

When Ronaldo joined juve, he went with that same mentality. He said "After winning what I won at real Madrid, juventus will win the UCL within two years". He later went on to fail to fulfill his promise as it was obvious the midfielders and players at juventus weren't as good as modric, kroos, casemiro, Marcelo, Ramos, bale benzema who were always working to provide passes for him to tapin.

At the end of the day, he fans finally admitted that Ronaldo cannot do it alone, and that he was the only good player in juventus.
I recall one Cr7 fans saying after barca lost to Liverpool at anfield, that even if you give Ronaldo ten pieces of woods at team mates, that he's still gonna work things out.

The exact opposite happened against lyon, Ajax, and ten man Porto. I guess the guy was just retardeď.

Ronaldo has won 3 UCL consecutively. Nice achievement. Mind you, Marcelo as with every other players in Madrid have won it too.

Messi has won more trebles than Ronaldo, real Madrid, man utd and juventus combined!

When you list another achievement, pls permit me to do the same
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by Dybala11(m): 1:39pm On Sep 12, 2021
sportskid:
Great goal from lingard, I know say e dey Pain Tapnaldo, say no be him score de goal......Game over!!!!!!!!!!
Comman collect handkerchief to mop your tears bro. grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by Mangekyo: 1:42pm On Sep 12, 2021
Dybala11:

But he came on against Rennes now. grin

He'll probably feature in the coming UCL matches I believe.

He came on in the 80th+ minute
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by Dybala11(m): 1:44pm On Sep 12, 2021
lomprico:

About 200
Really, I use at least 1Gb to stream football matches on the app I do previously use to stream football matches live. Even streaming football matches on Twitter now requires more data cos I have to connect via a VPN too.
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by Dybala11(m): 1:49pm On Sep 12, 2021
Mangekyo:

He came on in the 80th+ minute
He came on around 60+ minute against Reims too.
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by Dybala11(m): 1:50pm On Sep 12, 2021
damosky12:

Lol. Like Messi will not score four against Newcastle
Like he scored against Reims. grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by Mangekyo: 1:54pm On Sep 12, 2021
Dybala11:

He came on around 60+ minute against Reims too.

Sorry I was referring to reims when I said Rennes.
PSG haven't played Rennes yet.

Messi has only played 20 minutes in the PSG shirt
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by Dybala11(m): 1:54pm On Sep 12, 2021
unbitchable:

I don't argue Ronaldo with anyone, I simply put the records straight.

This season, Bruno has scored two goals in a match, Pogba has given four assists in a match, yet, so much suckling noise about a tap in goal from the highest player in EPL.

Do you know a certain Halaand scored two goals today, same as Hererra for Psg.
And the Eibar man has none, yet you want us to believe that he's better than them all. grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by Dybala11(m): 2:01pm On Sep 12, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
I wonder oh, Niggas be killing themselves on guys that don't know about their existence, modafvckers.

I almost got injured by a guy in 2008 or 2009 during Mk dons vs Man.Utd match, he actually tried to attack and hit me on the head with a plank cos of Ronaldo vs Messi talk. I'm a Ronaldo fan while he's a Messi supporter. He came to watch the Man.Utd match that evening and was making jest of Man.Utd when Mk dons scored first, I replied him in same manner when United was leading by 4 goals to 1 later in the match. I was protected by fellow football fans in the football viewing center that night, if not ehnnn. I was still a young and foolish lad then sha, right now I just jakpa if I sense danger. grin

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by Dybala11(m): 2:04pm On Sep 12, 2021
Angelfrost:

You bought a slab-head for 80 Million

A Youtube fine boy for 75 Million

City spent 100 Million on a Diver

Even Arsenal coughed out 50 Million for an English Leon Balogun

...And you want us to give you a true Blood Holding Midfield player for 35 Million??! Are you kidding me??! undecided

That deal is a sweet one... better be fast before your recently more successful neighbors show interest. cool
Your Philips is not better than Ndidi, it would be daylight robbery to buy him for €60 million sef.
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by Dybala11(m): 2:11pm On Sep 12, 2021
Indispensable85:
This Bruno Fernandez is a super prolific goal scoring midfielder.
Yet they all want everyone to believe that he can only score from spot kicks, they said the same thing concerning Ronaldo too.
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by Angelfrost(m): 2:12pm On Sep 12, 2021
Dybala11:

Your Philips is not better than Ndidi, it would be daylight robbery to buy him for €60 million sef.

No arguments there sir...

If I were Leicester, I won't release Ndidi for anything less than 80 Million!!!

I talk in terms of today's inflated market especially with respect to EPL top clubs (Everyone seems to like ripping them off).
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by Dybala11(m): 2:17pm On Sep 12, 2021
Angelfrost:

I talk in terms of today's inflated market especially with respect to EPL top clubs (Everyone seems to like ripping them off).
True that, but then even in-form Lingard isn't worth more than £40 million. Philips is yet to show class o, only potentials till now.
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by damosky12(m): 2:54pm On Sep 12, 2021
Dybala11:

Like he scored against Reims. grin

Oh! He doesn't hang around in the box looking for loose balls. grin grin If not, he could have scored against Reims in just the 20 mins he played. cool
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by Indispensable85(m): 3:37pm On Sep 12, 2021
Dybala11:

Yet they all want everyone to believe that he can only score from spot kicks, they said the same thing concerning Ronaldo too.

Those ones na jealous bad belle people na.
If these players make a transfer to their clubs now, you'll see wild celebration from them. Bad belle na normal thing for football na... Lol
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by UndauntedYOCA(f): 6:07pm On Sep 12, 2021
AZControversial:

Very well... thank you.
Hope you're enjoying your Sunday?
Oh yes! Just woke up from my usual nap.
Thank you. Do have a splendid week ahead. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by lomprico(m): 6:59pm On Sep 12, 2021
Dybala11:

Really, I use at least 1Gb to stream football matches on the app I do previously use to stream football matches live. Even streaming football matches on Twitter now requires more data cos I have to connect via a VPN too.

it's about 250mb tops, using mobile phone. if your are using a laptop or tablet or tv it will take more data.
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by AZControversial(m): 7:13pm On Sep 12, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

Oh yes! Just woke up from my usual nap.
Thank you. Do have a splendid week ahead. grin grin grin

smiley
Thanks a lot. Same to you.
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by Dybala11(m): 10:42am On Sep 14, 2021
lomprico:

it's about 250mb tops, using mobile phone. if your are using a laptop or tablet or tv it will take more data.
Nah, I only stream football matches on my Android phone. I stream football matches live with the app "Live Football TV Euro". The app consumes less data compared to the quantity I used to stream matches in the past, but the video quality is not satisfying though.
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by lomprico(m): 10:46am On Sep 14, 2021
Dybala11:

Nah, I only stream football matches on my Android phone.

maybe its your streaming app or site
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by Dybala11(m): 10:47am On Sep 14, 2021
damosky12:

Oh! He doesn't hang around in the box looking for loose balls. grin grin If not, he could have scored against Reims in just the 20 mins he played. cool
Are you insinuating that Messi would decide not to score if he found himself in that exact situation?? grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by Dybala11(m): 10:52am On Sep 14, 2021
Angelfrost:

Very true sha, the football market has become hyperinflated. The hype around English players these days is terrifying, it's illogical for that price to be placed on a player like Rice. If he's worth £100 million, I wonder what the valuation of proven players Casemiro, Verrati and so on will be. grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by Dybala11(m): 10:57am On Sep 14, 2021
lomprico:

maybe its your streaming app or site
Can you help recommend another app to stream live football matches??
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by damosky12(m): 11:02am On Sep 14, 2021
Dybala11:

Are you insinuating that Messi would decide not to score if he found himself in that exact situation?? grin

grin grin it's basic English sir. He doesn't hang around in there (he is busy creating play). Hence, there are very limited chances he'd find himself in tap-in positions... Ya dig? cool
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by Dybala11(m): 11:09am On Sep 14, 2021
damosky12:

grin grin it's basic English sir. He doesn't hang around in there (he is busy creating play). Hence, there are very limited chances he'd find himself in tap-in positions... Ya dig? cool
The question I asked isn't rhetorical, will you make jest of Messi if he found himself in a tap in position and he scored?? Double standard. grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by damosky12(m): 11:31am On Sep 14, 2021
Dybala11:

The question I asked isn't rhetorical, will you make jest of Messi if he found himself in a tap in position and he scored?? Double standard. grin

This convo is lucid. Messi doesn't lurk around in the box. It's not about just scoring tap-ins. It's about building your quixotic "greatness" on tap-ins...
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by Angelfrost(m): 11:33am On Sep 14, 2021
Dybala11:

Very true sha, the football market has become hyperinflated. The hype around English players these days is terrifying, it's illogical for that price to be placed on a player like Rice. If he's worth £100 million, I wonder what the valuation of proven players Casemiro, Verrati and so on will be. grin

No sensible coach or club should agree to spend more than 60 Million on Declan Rice... That's nothing but daylight robbery.
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by Dybala11(m): 11:47am On Sep 14, 2021
damosky12:

This convo is lucid. Messi doesn't lurk around in the box. It's not about just scoring tap-ins. It's about building your quixotic "greatness" on tap-ins...
Oh, I see your argument now. Your argument is that he has never scored any goal except from tap in. Your argument is laughable. grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by Dybala11(m): 11:49am On Sep 14, 2021
Angelfrost:

No sensible coach or club should agree to spend more than 60 Million on Declan Rice... That's nothing but daylight robbery.
Exactly, Borrusia Dortmund wanted to take Man.Utd for a ride with Sancho's transfer too.
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by damosky12(m): 11:53am On Sep 14, 2021
Dybala11:

Oh, I see your argument now. Your argument is that he has never scored any goal except from tap in. Your argument is laughable. grin

Ah! It is well o. How old are you sir?

I said what I said sha. And I didn't say what I didn't say.

Enjoy your tap-in lord. cool
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by Dybala11(m): 11:56am On Sep 14, 2021
damosky12:

Ah! It is well o. How old are you sir?
I said what I said sha. And I didn't say what I didn't say.
Enjoy your tap-in lord. cool
Old enough to be a father sir. All in all, we are all entitled to our opinion. It's a free world, isn't it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 / Arsenal Vs Manchester United (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.