Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 (65568 Views)

Manchester City Vs Manchester United (4 - 1) On 6th March 2022 / Watford Vs Manchester United (4 - 1) On 20th November 2021 / Leicester City Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On September 11 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by lugo99(m): 7:56pm On Sep 11, 2021
7assists in 4 games.. 7 in all 11 united goals... #Pogbassist..

history in EPL...

5 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by adebobconed(m): 8:01pm On Sep 11, 2021
fourboys:
so I need YouTube to see Ronaldo's beautiful goals grin grin
Yes, since apparently, you started watching football this year, you can freely watch them on YouTube.
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by dabossman(m): 8:03pm On Sep 11, 2021
sportskid:
I am a United fan, but I am not a Ronaldo fan. I hate goal Opportunists.... United have great players, but Ronaldo as usual will want to always steal the show.

What on earth is a goal opportunist? As a United fan, I doubt that you watched Teddy Sheringham or Ruud Van Nistelrooy play. Some strikers are called poachers for a reason. It is a skill on its own.

5 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by membranus: 8:07pm On Sep 11, 2021
enemyofprogress:
I’m still topping the league table shitting on Chelsea head tongue tongue

Good luck till next week.
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by enemyofprogress: 8:24pm On Sep 11, 2021
membranus:

Good luck till next week.
oga Na champion. Ain’t no stopping us now, we gonna win!
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by Emmerlee(m): 8:41pm On Sep 11, 2021
sportskid:
I am a United fan, but I am not a Ronaldo fan. I hate goal Opportunists.... United have great players, but Ronaldo as usual will want to always steal the show.

Una go just dey use strong words any how with emotions. Don't you think the word "dislike" would be better than "hate" as you used here? How can you even hate a man you've never met and who hasn't done you any personal wrong?

I am a United fan and I even rate Messi above C. Ronaldo but I admire both of them a great deal (both have done exceptionally well for themselves). Can't go about hating persons who I haven't even met gan, that's too much negative energy man shocked

4 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by Staccato001: 8:42pm On Sep 11, 2021
OldGods:
how long do you plan to keep getting help, people throwing away your urine etc. Sometimes it is really better to die, I'm not wishing you death, but it is not as if we are going to live forever anyways. Something's are better dead, reincarnated and start a fresh. Goodluck in your next life.

You mean you just said this to a grieving soul shocked shocked. ?

I normally don't react to malicious and disoriented positions but I had to take exception to your case. I can't believe you just made me cry reading this ultra wicked response you wrote to a pitiable fellow who wasn't messaging you directly but rather messaging the generality of benevolent hearts all around the world that Nairaland can be read! Was that an issue for you

I don't know you and I don't know this person who has been purpotedly bedridden for sometime now, BUT I know that God swap positions. Whatever god you believe in too, does swap positions. There's only one true God, who created that same god you believed in if there's any, but I am sure that everyone has a belief in what he knows whether atheist or what have you. The ONLY True God will make him to rise up again by wiping away his misdeeds and making him to receive Grace.

I won't judge you but then I will point out your errors so perhaps, you may change your ways. This is absurd, that guy never banked for the situation and saga he found himself, you asked him to go die and choose a better life when next he comes Argghhhh, fear God.

How do you sleep at night to wake up in the morning, you think you are some kind of special?

How do you have 7 course meal to yourself and think it's by your wisdom, you eventually think another is a lazy person?

How do you move from one point to another unscathed and back to your comfort zone daily, you think you're supernatural?

How do you drink and eat and it doesn't climb through your brain to choke you but many have died this same way, you think you sabi finish? Jere 9:23-24..Don't brag about your strength and not even about your riches nor wisdom.....

AND if you're reading me you that had been ridiculed, scorned at, bullied and even told to your face to better drink sniper and die because of the unpalatable situation that you find yourself, don't put to tears for what man has said about you! Remember "Your Redeemer Lives". That person who has mocked you isn't even sure of his/her health status or circumstances tomorrow. Rather go into your inner room, cry unto God, submit in totality by believing He can always do it. Trust me, He can!! One can only be there to have understood how it feels...I AM A PRODUCT OF GRACE. Nothing is practically impossible for God. Your case is nothing. He will visit you at the appropriate time IF ONLY YOU DON'T LOOK UP AND DOWN AT THE SAME TIME (Looking unto God and looking unto man). God will not rest for your sake, Is 62:1.

Shalom

7 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by Privatepart00: 8:49pm On Sep 11, 2021
Juventus lost against Napoli today
They said CR7 was the problem
Who will they blame now

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by Emceekonami(m): 9:09pm On Sep 11, 2021
Manchester United vs Newcastle United full match highlight 11-09-2021 + Ronaldo's Post match interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qH6PdlxbhYk&t=24s
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by ba7man(m): 9:51pm On Sep 11, 2021
sportskid:
Positioning is a football skill which goal poachers like Cavani, Van-Nistelroy, Chicharito are good at.

It takes a lot of sense to judge the location of a final pass or a rebound might end up.

It might look easy but it takes a lot of intelligence.

5 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by samdolad(m): 9:58pm On Sep 11, 2021
Cantonese:

Exactly Ronaldo “is not a football player”. He is a cunny cunny man who worked hard to emulate gifted players like Messi. A football player dribbles, creates magic moments, turns games around in his team’s favour with spectacular moves, works with his team, assists others and scores his own goals. Messi qualifies in all. The greatest of all times will always remain Arantes De Nascimento (Pele), Maradona and Messi.

Football is not just about scoring goals. Ronaldo fans are those who play bet9ja and hope that his goals would help them win their bets. On the other hand Messi fans are those who enjoy football in all its ramifications and sleep happily.
wetin dis one dey talk, I don't dislike any footballer o, but does Messi has more dribble skills than J.J Okocha? Okocha dribbles but he can't stand where players who score goals stands, Messi is a great player so also is Ronaldo, don't give yourself unnecessary headache because of people who won't pay for your treatment when you have High blood pressure
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by Cantonese: 10:36pm On Sep 11, 2021
frankson1:

He had to leave Barcelona because he couldn't take a pay cut...so much for "enjoying football".

Whichever angle you guys come from...bring it on and we will continue bursting your bubbles.

So you mean that you are not aware that Barcelona could not find a way to accommodate Messi's salary following the rules by the Spanish authorities. It was not Messi's fault bro. Abeg did Ronaldo take a paycut to move to Man U?
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by neighbourhud: 11:05pm On Sep 11, 2021
Angelfrost:

I Don't hate United at all... Na their fans dey stress me out??! undecided

Me too grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by mikeybrainy: 11:07pm On Sep 11, 2021
Lol

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by mrkings84(m): 11:14pm On Sep 11, 2021
luminouz:

I watched two dudes kill themselves in 2017 over Ronaldo Vs Messi argument. These players don't know you or even care about y'all. Who is better or worse never fed anyone or added to your account balance. Support whoever and let it go at that, animosity is so childish

Best quote of the year.....
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by frankson1(m): 11:17pm On Sep 11, 2021
Cantonese:

So you mean that you are not aware that Barcelona could not find a way to accommodate Messi's salary following the rules by the Spanish authorities. It was not Messi's fault bro. Abeg did Ronaldo take a paycut to move to Man U?

He should have taken a pay cut to remain if it's just about football. Some Barcelona players took pay cuts.

Yeah, CR7 took a huge pay cut to move to England.
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by Ekugbeh(m): 6:28am On Sep 12, 2021
dabossman:

What on earth is a goal opportunist? As a United fan, I doubt that you watched Teddy Sheringham or Ruud Van Nistelrooy play. Some strikers are called poachers for a reason. It is a skill on its own.
lol, only him de speak English, only him de confuse
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by AZControversial(m): 10:49am On Sep 12, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

Don't mind him, Manchester are sure winning this match!

...... and it came to pass.....
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by UndauntedYOCA(f): 12:14pm On Sep 12, 2021
AZControversial:

...... and it came to pass.....
Yes!!!
I couldn't watch it because I had this headache that made me sleep but I was delighted to learn we had won the match when I awoke. God pass am. grin grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy. He must be a Chelsea or Arsenal fan. grin grin cheesy
GGMU.
How're you doing today?

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by Dybala11(m): 12:43pm On Sep 12, 2021
Mangekyo:

Why shouldn't a 36 year old be tagged fraud?
Truth here is, he defrauded and scammed we the juventus fans....
Also, Shey na that your coconut head talk say he go score 30 goals dis season for epl?
If he ends up scoring only 5, then what would you say?
It's obvious that you're trying to make an objective assertion but your emotions won't allow you. Remove/overlook all his past and present achievements first before you can tag him whatever name you want. Siuuuuuuuuuu!!! grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by AZControversial(m): 12:45pm On Sep 12, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

Yes!!!
I couldn't watch it because I had this headache that made me sleep but I was delighted to learn we had won the match when I awoke. God pass am. grin grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy. He must be a Chelsea or Arsenal fan. grin grin cheesy
GGMU.
How're you doing today?

Very well... thank you.
Hope you're enjoying your Sunday?
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by Dybala11(m): 12:53pm On Sep 12, 2021
Mangekyo:

Antonio shake this Newcastle net 2 times and none of were tapins. undecided
Ronaldo scoring Tapin isn't shit. Come to look at it, if the best Ronaldo can do against a small team like Newcastle is score a Tapin, it means against the bigger teams, he won't be able to score tapins since obviously their defenders are gonna be a lot stronger and better..... I pity pendu Sha
Making noise just after halftime. grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by Dybala11(m): 1:06pm On Sep 12, 2021
Truthisit:
Are you watching on Black and White Santo TV?
He watched the match on Nairaland. grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by Dybala11(m): 1:08pm On Sep 12, 2021
Mangekyo:
Is this the kind of pain pendulum fans felt when messi won his 6th balon dor?
Where is it coming from?

*Flees from the thread
Yes, the GOAT scored a brace. Let the Eibar man score for PSG first. grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by Dybala11(m): 1:11pm On Sep 12, 2021
AroleOduduwa2:

Against Newscastle
The Eibar man could not even register an assist against Rennes. grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by Mangekyo: 1:16pm On Sep 12, 2021
Dybala11:

It's obvious that you're trying to make an objective assertion but your emotions won't allow you. Remove/overlook all his past and present achievements first before you can tag him whatever name you want. Siuuuuuuuuuu!!! grin

A man can be without any sin since the day he was born. He can even be a very cheerful giver.
But the day he gets tempted to steal, and then he steals and then maybe gets caught, the fact that he was very lawful in the past wouldn't cancel the fact that he's now a thief.

Ronaldo had been winning before with the help of quality team mates.
His history doesn't change the fact that he's a fraud since he scammed and defrauded us of everything we've built
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by Mangekyo: 1:17pm On Sep 12, 2021
Dybala11:

Yes, the GOAT scored a brace. Let the Eibar man score for PSG first. grin

They are benching him in PSG embarassed
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by Dybala11(m): 1:18pm On Sep 12, 2021
Mangekyo:

A man can be without any sin since the day he was born. He can even be a very cheerful giver.
But the day he gets tempted to steal, and then he steals and then maybe gets caught, the fact that he was very lawful in the past wouldn't cancel the fact that he's now a thief.

Ronaldo had been winning before with the help of quality team mates.
His history doesn't change the fact that he's a fraud since he scammed and defrauded us of everything we've built
And Messi has not been winning with quality team mates

The Eibar man was unable to deliver a UCL trophy to Barcelona like he publicly promised them because no more Iniesta, Xavi and Neymar to help him out again. grin

Is God not wonderful, a Messi fan declaring that Ronaldo has robbed his team of everything they've built. CR7 even won the UCL 3 consecutive years, scoring record number of goals in each tournament. grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by Dybala11(m): 1:24pm On Sep 12, 2021
unbitchable:
4 goals in 4 games for Bruno.

Sweet goal..

Abeg ManUtd fan, don't let ronaldo lower your standard.

Shey that Bruno goal no sweet u pass ronaldo tap in ? talk true.
You hate both Man.Utd and Ronaldo, but you couldn't help your case because you had to celebrate the beauty of another Man.Utd player scoring to prove your delusional point. grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 by Dybala11(m): 1:25pm On Sep 12, 2021
Mangekyo:

They are benching him in PSG embarassed
But he came on against Rennes now. grin
He'll probably feature in the coming UCL matches I believe.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 / Arsenal Vs Manchester United (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.