Stats: 3,165,643 members, 7,861,982 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:46 AM

EFCC Boss Urges Global Action Against Financial Crimes - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Boss Urges Global Action Against Financial Crimes (6275 Views)

70% of Financial Crimes in Nigeria Linked to Banks – EFCC / 70 Percent Of Financial Crimes In Nigeria Connected To Banks - EFCC / Nigerian Ladies Take Drastic Action Against Existing And Intending Pant Bandits (2) (3) (4)

Re: EFCC Boss Urges Global Action Against Financial Crimes by Facop: 10:45am On Sep 07, 2021
Re: EFCC Boss Urges Global Action Against Financial Crimes by Traplord09: 10:46am On Sep 07, 2021
JosephXavier:
Let us start the tailor Abba kyari
✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️
That sabotage govoment
Da are hiding, covered by DSS and possibly mumu police department
Work with there master.. going after good Sunday ibho and IPOP...
After da kill fale
Army arrangement......
So da what to Inject people covi19...
Ehhhhhh...
Y didn't da kill us with guns ...

Re: EFCC Boss Urges Global Action Against Financial Crimes by sanpipita(m): 10:46am On Sep 07, 2021
Sunnybay7:
We have hardened criminals in the political circle arrest them first before going global

Even the global fight against financial crimes has exposed Abba Kyari but they are shielding him

Re: EFCC Boss Urges Global Action Against Financial Crimes by Victerica(m): 10:46am On Sep 07, 2021
MrTAnonymous:
Clowns grin grin grin

They say charity begins at home, but that is not applicable in Nigeria.

EFCC which is the hub of corruption is urging the world to collaborate together in other to curb corruption.

This is unarguably the joke of the day grin

Incase you don’t know na me talk

No mind the thieves....

Although, wetin Dem talk, no bad....
Re: EFCC Boss Urges Global Action Against Financial Crimes by Selfmotivated: 10:48am On Sep 07, 2021
EFCC are like scavengers if they are genuine crime fighter, they should go after Tinubu bullion van saga. Unarguably one of the most corrupt government in the history of Nigeria characterised by usurpation of power, misplaced priorities, marginalization, propaganda, aggrandizement and economic sabotage.
Re: EFCC Boss Urges Global Action Against Financial Crimes by SarkinYarki: 10:50am On Sep 07, 2021
He should start with the super fraudster called Buhari
Re: EFCC Boss Urges Global Action Against Financial Crimes by Traplord09: 10:52am On Sep 07, 2021
GardenOfGod:

Source:
https://leadership.ng/efcc-boss-urges-global-action-against-financial-crimes/amp/
Let them don't forget de super cup
Abba kyari and gumi bandit
And there leader bubu ...
Add them to de list 1st

Re: EFCC Boss Urges Global Action Against Financial Crimes by BelovedofLord: 10:54am On Sep 07, 2021
Interestingly, wonderful! ] Charity, they say begins at home!!!
Re: EFCC Boss Urges Global Action Against Financial Crimes by Traplord09: 10:59am On Sep 07, 2021
Selfmotivated:
EFCC are like scavengers if they are genuine crime fighter, they should go after Tinubu bullion van saga. Unarguably one of the most corrupt government in the history of Nigeria characterised by usurpation of power, misplaced priorities, marginalization, propaganda, aggrandizement and economic sabotage.
Or are you call my abba kyari super cup a credit crime a scavenger ...
Dss da come there mumu never rich

Re: EFCC Boss Urges Global Action Against Financial Crimes by Sunnybay7: 11:03am On Sep 07, 2021
mutumina007:

What a senseless response
One criminal supporter sported
Re: EFCC Boss Urges Global Action Against Financial Crimes by Msmither: 11:04am On Sep 07, 2021
Sabadon:
Oga Nigerians are still waiting for verdict on super robo cop, set the path straight first at home before we go global

Former EFCC boss still dey there, they have covered that one up

Re: EFCC Boss Urges Global Action Against Financial Crimes by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 07, 2021
Charity begin at home... Start from kogi state, because no meaningful project there... Smh

Re: EFCC Boss Urges Global Action Against Financial Crimes by seyz91(m): 11:26am On Sep 07, 2021
No mind the idiot jawe

The real thieves dem no go after them
Sunnybay7:
We have hardened criminals in the political circle arrest them first before going global

Re: EFCC Boss Urges Global Action Against Financial Crimes by dfrost: 11:28am On Sep 07, 2021
JosephXavier:
Let us start the tailor Abba kyari

International anti-crime agencies would hardly take Nigeria serious until the recent needful is done.
Re: EFCC Boss Urges Global Action Against Financial Crimes by sabreal: 11:35am On Sep 07, 2021
GardenOfGod:

Source:
https://leadership.ng/efcc-boss-urges-global-action-against-financial-crimes/amp/

O boi, do.ya work and stop this motivation talks.

Go after the real thieves in this government.

Facilitate the extradition of your brother, Abba kyari and pursue your father in law tinubu.

You have done anything since. Work and chasing the Small bois. Go after the big ones eg ganduje

If u no fit resign as a correct guy. Otherwise, na dem go useless comot for dat office
Re: EFCC Boss Urges Global Action Against Financial Crimes by Benrosaria(m): 11:37am On Sep 07, 2021
GardenOfGod:

Source:

Your papà say hin no go provide job, and now the crime rate don dey affect una profile for the abroad life ba. It just started the monsters you made out of your monster lololol.

Nothing play for global action, instead them go allow make crime rate increase so you can beckon on god for protection while they improvise ways to recover their stolen funds from blacks.

They will bring more apps
More scam methods

For your brothers to use and still be the one to create. Room for your black brothers to get caught. No worry yourself Oga

If the job tire you, quit and dissolve efcc cause if una Dey catch them since and prosecute them properly you for no call for global action.

You catch a yahoo boy with exotic cars phone and property with bailable funds of N180000. Lol �

Your mumu can rest now
Re: EFCC Boss Urges Global Action Against Financial Crimes by Nikkganc08(m): 12:16pm On Sep 07, 2021
Magu , the corrupt 3FCC boss is still walking freely.

Same as Abba Kyari.

And over 472 politicians I wouldn't like to mention their names cos I know that I'm not strong enough to fight anyone.

Its God that has been fighting for me.

Re: EFCC Boss Urges Global Action Against Financial Crimes by stabilizer: 12:33pm On Sep 07, 2021
GardenOfGod:

Source:

Globalq you say ¿ What of the untouchables within our countries, who you dare not lock up with just a single call? How about the bribe involve in enrolling officers into your commission ��� What about the fear that grips you each time you wanted to invite, question or arrest APC member, and what do we say about those midnight's political meetings you were involved? Let me tell you the truth... Its only God that knows the truth and reason why you are counted among the chosen ones. It's a norm, doctrine and principle for anyone in that position to chop because you know too well how presidency self dey chop. You are just a representative who act on their order and directives. I believe its an agreement the presidency and the commission that money gotten from baby yahoo boys should have persona handled and distributed accordingly by you except funds recover from big fishes who stepped on toes and recovered loot. I wish you well, may God direct you and wish you well in all your endeavor. You won't step on toes and your fame shall not be turn to shame. I remember Tafa, Magu, and Adamu But let's see if your case would be different ���
Re: EFCC Boss Urges Global Action Against Financial Crimes by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 07, 2021
Oga stop saying nonsense first of all send that your thief super fraud to US to answer for his crimes and stop trying to divert attention
Re: EFCC Boss Urges Global Action Against Financial Crimes by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 07, 2021
cheesy grin grin my state na big apology and our governor wan take us go next level of failure
Grgton:
Charity begin at home... Start from kogi state, because no meaningful project there... Smh
Re: EFCC Boss Urges Global Action Against Financial Crimes by Titi43: 1:53pm On Sep 07, 2021
Let him start wit his oga first
Re: EFCC Boss Urges Global Action Against Financial Crimes by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 07, 2021
Remag666:
cheesy grin grin my state na big apology and our governor wan take us go next level of failure

Re: EFCC Boss Urges Global Action Against Financial Crimes by blackmaine: 5:08pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ogah shut up, Go arrest the likes of T.A orji from Abia State first, then let you people handle infrastructure projects and paying of state and local government salaries.. Then me go turn to saint but if you are still there claiming you're fighting financial crime by arresting person wey collect $100 from Mayee.. You be fool
Re: EFCC Boss Urges Global Action Against Financial Crimes by Panda7(m): 1:28am On Sep 08, 2021
the real ones stalling the economy are walking around with fat belle and they are worrying about peoples destiny
Re: EFCC Boss Urges Global Action Against Financial Crimes by AlphaMogul: 9:25am On Sep 16, 2021

The Dumbest Criminals Ever Caught / Meet The World Most Intelligent Criminals In History. / Court Rescinds Judgement Against Edirin Oghenejode In Wife Battery Case