Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

N-Power - The Effect Of Late PPA Enrollment - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power - The Effect Of Late PPA Enrollment (14474 Views)

N-power: The Reality About The N-EXIT Package / N-Power: Device Delivery Update / N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power - The Effect Of Late PPA Enrollment by BalogunIdowu(m): 5:37pm On Sep 07, 2021
Eva101:
I went to my PPA but the principal ask me to go to de ministry of education for approval.got dia,dey said npower didn't ask dem to do anytin.
Xo confused����

That principal should be flogged!

1 Like

Re: N-Power - The Effect Of Late PPA Enrollment by Eva101: 5:41pm On Sep 07, 2021
MY TAUGHT TOO
martyncee:
What if you have something else doing and you dont report to your PPA as often as, would it affect you from receiving your stipend?
Re: N-Power - The Effect Of Late PPA Enrollment by Cuteamigo1(m): 5:47pm On Sep 07, 2021
mjaylala:
My ppa here in kaduna is currently shutdown, how do I begin to even maneuver through this? Just tired �
. Where in kaduna is your ppa lemme see if I can help you.
Re: N-Power - The Effect Of Late PPA Enrollment by 040drogba: 5:47pm On Sep 07, 2021
I have not been deploy yet any hope please ?
Re: N-Power - The Effect Of Late PPA Enrollment by jericco1(m): 5:48pm On Sep 07, 2021
[quote author=Oduok post=105585041]
Nope.
Truth is you can decide to learn immensely while on NPower scheme or choose to play truancy. If you are truant, you lose a lot in terms of experience - thinking you are enjoying 30K. When you report at you PPA regulary you will tap from the wealth of experience of your bosses. Subject yourself to be mentored and corrected. NPower will also load series of trainings online. Create chance and go through the videos. Learn and develop yourself. Do not look at the money but the exposure.[/quote

Lol you're a comedian
Re: N-Power - The Effect Of Late PPA Enrollment by Timmy9999: 5:56pm On Sep 07, 2021
What of those that do biometric finger print but are yet to be deploy,please is there any hope for them?
Re: N-Power - The Effect Of Late PPA Enrollment by Imoksp(m): 6:06pm On Sep 07, 2021
Eva101:
I went to my PPA but the principal ask me to go to de ministry of education for approval.got dia,dey said npower didn't ask dem to do anytin.
Xo confused����
Same thing happened to me today. Are you in Lagos also?
Re: N-Power - The Effect Of Late PPA Enrollment by Kaybae(f): 6:06pm On Sep 07, 2021
I Went to the local government where my verification will commence today just to know the place before Friday, but the woman said they haven't gotten any information from fed government in relation to that. Don't know what to do again, I can't print PPA letter, people in charge of verification said no info from above yet.
Re: N-Power - The Effect Of Late PPA Enrollment by MVLOX(m): 6:07pm On Sep 07, 2021
Centcanada:
I base in Delta state and that is where i filled during my registration. Please can someone help me out by reposting this to the authority in question(Npower) because I have not been deployed yet and anytime I wish to check my dash board, it will read that I have not been deployed and that I will be informed anytime soon deployment commence. But other States as I spread here are almost done with their deployment stuff. Why is Delta state own so different if I may ask? I reside in Delta state as I said before in Ukwuani local government area. What is my faith or our faith? Thanks

I understand what you are currently going through. I was only deployed this early morning. I guess deployment is still on going. Just continue to patiently check .....
Re: N-Power - The Effect Of Late PPA Enrollment by Eva101: 6:08pm On Sep 07, 2021
Imoksp:

Same thing happened to me today. Are you in Lagos also?
yap
Re: N-Power - The Effect Of Late PPA Enrollment by Imoksp(m): 6:15pm On Sep 07, 2021
Eva101:
yap
Ok. Let's connect please. Send me a mail = imoksp@yahoo.com so we can exchange phone numbers there instead of a public forum like here.
Re: N-Power - The Effect Of Late PPA Enrollment by Ajiswaggs(m): 6:23pm On Sep 07, 2021
My gf went to her PPA today just for appearance first before she fully resume after she complete her physical verification. But she said what they use to welcome her was really a bad omen. After she submit her letter, the Oga said she should sweep all the office of the clinic first then after that make she help her stroll to main road to get her food to eat. My babe just dey vex since morning like this. She said she no dey go again sef that she no fit cope with this nonsense, No be errand girl she con do.
Re: N-Power - The Effect Of Late PPA Enrollment by drake49(m): 6:26pm On Sep 07, 2021
Centcanada:
I base in Delta state and that is where i filled during my registration. Please can someone help me out by reposting this to the authority in question(Npower) because I have not been deployed yet and anytime I wish to check my dash board, it will read that I have not been deployed and that I will be informed anytime soon deployment commence. But other States as I spread here are almost done with their deployment stuff. Why is Delta state own so different if I may ask? I reside in Delta state as I said before in Ukwuani local government area. What is my faith or our faith? Thanks
I'm from delta state.. i have been deployed but I'm far away in Benue. planning on going to delta this weekend
Re: N-Power - The Effect Of Late PPA Enrollment by KelvinC1(m): 6:47pm On Sep 07, 2021
Eva101:
Xo confused����
Give me the trick you used to download your own PPA Letter please.. 08038036200 WhatsApp
Re: N-Power - The Effect Of Late PPA Enrollment by Suremikky(m): 7:01pm On Sep 07, 2021
mjaylala:
My ppa here in kaduna is currently shutdown, how do I begin to even maneuver through this? Just tired �

Shutdown asin it doesnt function anymore or what?...My own PPA is a dilapidated primary school with no chairs in same Kaduna..Wen i visited, i met an empty school as all schools in kaduna are closed at the moment but that didnt deter me cos i knew i had to see the HM by any means possible..So i had to start galavanting around the community looking for anyone who could help wit any useful info as to how to reach someone in the sch..luckily i met a woman who use to teach there and she gave the HM's number whom i later met up wit.
Re: N-Power - The Effect Of Late PPA Enrollment by pawesome(m): 7:07pm On Sep 07, 2021
Eva101:
Xo confused����
physical verification is starting 10th..so you are not suppose to go to ur PPA till after physical verification...it's goes this way
1. Physical verification
2. Downloading of PPA letters
3. Take for signing
4. Upload on the NASIMS site
5. Resumption

1 Like

Re: N-Power - The Effect Of Late PPA Enrollment by Suremikky(m): 7:24pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ajiswaggs:
My gf went to her PPA today just for appearance first before she fully resume after she complete her physical verification. But she said what they use to welcome her was really a bad omen. After she submit her letter, the Oga said she should sweep all the office of the clinic first then after that make she help her stroll to main road to get her food to eat. My babe just dey vex since morning like this. She said she no dey go again sef that she no fit cope with this nonsense, No be errand girl she con do.

Ur babe na mumu sha

1 Like

Re: N-Power - The Effect Of Late PPA Enrollment by Mexy20(m): 7:27pm On Sep 07, 2021
Pls who knows when abia state will be doing their own physical verification, Aba south to be precise...
Re: N-Power - The Effect Of Late PPA Enrollment by authority2006(m): 7:42pm On Sep 07, 2021
martyncee:
What if you have something else doing and you dont report to your PPA as often as, would it affect you from receiving your stipend?

Discuss that with the management of the place you are posted to. It is a volunteering job, you and the people in charge of your PPA may eventually come to some sort of arrangement
Re: N-Power - The Effect Of Late PPA Enrollment by Fuckyoumod: 7:44pm On Sep 07, 2021
As at today I cannot select a new program for my LGA.

Because no program is displaying for me to select. I got the congratulatory message from Npower.

I have sent countless mails, no reply and the situation is still the same.

What do I do?
Re: N-Power - The Effect Of Late PPA Enrollment by authority2006(m): 7:46pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ajiswaggs:

She doesn't know her right, she should go back after the physical verification and let the boss in charge know she's not a cleaner or errand girl. Graduate for that matter!

1 Like

Re: N-Power - The Effect Of Late PPA Enrollment by israelmao(m): 7:47pm On Sep 07, 2021
Miserable beings reeling out stringent rules on top of 30K.
Re: N-Power - The Effect Of Late PPA Enrollment by zubimete(f): 7:54pm On Sep 07, 2021
pawesome:
physical verification is starting 10th..so you are not suppose to go to ur PPA till after physical verification...it's goes this way
1. Physical verification
2. Downloading of PPA letters
3. Take for signing
4. Upload on the NASIMS site
5. Resumption
Plz how many days will the physical verification last? Or is it only one day [l0th ]
Re: N-Power - The Effect Of Late PPA Enrollment by clerkent(m): 8:01pm On Sep 07, 2021
zubimete:
Plz how many days will the physical verification last? Or is it only one day [l0th ]
mine is not showing the address of the physical verification self don't know if anybody is experiencing this also
Re: N-Power - The Effect Of Late PPA Enrollment by wunmi590(m): 8:01pm On Sep 07, 2021
June15:

Where in Abeokuta, cuz I stay in Abeokuta and I've done the all the documentation and I've also upload it back to my Portal

Have you gone for physical verification too?

Be specific in your write up...

If you have not done physical verification, then you haven't done all documentation
Re: N-Power - The Effect Of Late PPA Enrollment by wunmi590(m): 8:12pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ajiswaggs:

Put the name of the hospital online and state let people see it....

I don't know why you guys like hoarding bad things...

Why did you put it online if you can put up the name..

Please do the needful and put the name or you create a new thread and call the hospital and the person out...
Re: N-Power - The Effect Of Late PPA Enrollment by Andyvilly: 8:18pm On Sep 07, 2021
Anyone doing their physical verification at ughelli south join this link for more information https:///Hd0Q4PaIRWV4T5JZYc62V2
Re: N-Power - The Effect Of Late PPA Enrollment by Ajiswaggs(m): 8:21pm On Sep 07, 2021
Suremikky:

Ur babe na mumu sha
No be mumu she be, she get her personal reason why she obey the boss order just for today. Anytime she is going there again and same thing happen she has vowed to change am for the Boss instantly without fearing any consequences that will follow.

1 Like

Re: N-Power - The Effect Of Late PPA Enrollment by Ajiswaggs(m): 8:23pm On Sep 07, 2021
wunmi590:

Put the name of the hospital online and state let people see it....

I don't know why you guys like hoarding bad things...

Why did you put it online if you can put up the name..

Please do the needful and put the name or you create a new thread and call the hospital and the person out...
I don't even know the name of the clinic they placed to her but it's all those small small government maternity clinic inside one local street like that.
Re: N-Power - The Effect Of Late PPA Enrollment by azizsystem(m): 8:29pm On Sep 07, 2021
Centcanada:
hello bro. I was exactly in your shoes until this afternoon where I checked my dashboard and found out I have been deployed. After you have typed in in log in details, before you log in, there a message icon or logo that displays at the bottom right corner of the page. Tap on it and it would open another page that tells you to begin your chat with the npower authority where you can ask anything. State your problem to them and click send. Wait for another 24hours then you log in again after you have refreshed the page. By God's grace,you would be deployed.it worked for me and my elder sister. I pray it works for you because I reside in Kano state
Re: N-Power - The Effect Of Late PPA Enrollment by wunmi590(m): 8:31pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ajiswaggs:
I don't even know the name of the clinic they placed to her but it's all those small small government maternity clinic inside one local street like that.

Tell her to wise up, dont let them use your girl like a rag, she's not there to help any body to buy food or sweep...

They should ho and get a cleaner...

My wife was also posted to a health centre, her letter has been signed, waiting to do her physical verification..

Infact she was told in her PPA that their resumption date is only mondays and Tuesday from 9am to 12pm every other days nah off
Re: N-Power - The Effect Of Late PPA Enrollment by June15(m): 8:33pm On Sep 07, 2021
Levels1:

Do they request for your BVN print out?
No.. don't give anybody your BVN. That's all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ARE YOU A JOB-SEEKING GRADUATE? DOWNLOAD “SHL QUESTIONS PDF-CATEGORY A” @ ₦0.00 / Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Mid-level & Exp. Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Urgent Jobs In Abuja And Ph (apply Now)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.