Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

List Of Fake Recruitment Agencies. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Fake Recruitment Agencies. (14766 Views)

Police Warn Youths Against Fake Recruitment / Fake Recruitment Companies Just Got Smarter / Websites Of Recruitment Agencies In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Fake Recruitment Agencies. by guyman2(m): 9:34am On Nov 20, 2007
1. Estherbreakthrough
2. Plus one consulting
3. primasavic
4. Dragnet
5. Consulting capable
6. Nuramek limited
Re: List Of Fake Recruitment Agencies. by awa(m): 9:46am On Nov 20, 2007
I am glad that EstherBreak "Down" top the list of the Fraudsters.
Re: List Of Fake Recruitment Agencies. by Abegye: 11:48am On Nov 20, 2007
Hi Nairalanders,
We owe ourselves the duty and responsibility of exposing fake agencies that parade themselves as recruitment agencies. I encourage us to continue the exposure till they pack out of business.More grease to your elbows. Keep up the good work.
Re: List Of Fake Recruitment Agencies. by cyberpaul(m): 11:54am On Nov 20, 2007
Why did you have to include dragnet? Its obvious you are making uninformed statements, or perhaps because you cannot afford their services.
Re: List Of Fake Recruitment Agencies. by RANBAXY: 12:25pm On Nov 20, 2007
cyberpaul what did u know about dranet say it , let us hear, is not enough for u to defend them like that u may have point , say it
Re: List Of Fake Recruitment Agencies. by biggtonny: 2:19pm On Nov 20, 2007
Thank you so much. I was also duped of my N100 and time by Estherbreakthrough. I think it is time we go there and collect our money.

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Recruitment Agencies. by kamsi(f): 11:46pm On Nov 20, 2007
please remember that you can't accuse some one until proven guilty. Do not drag dragnet into the list cos nobody has any incidence that warrants us to blacklist than. unless 'guyman 2' you have a story about them to say. if not do be cautious.
Re: List Of Fake Recruitment Agencies. by Pain(m): 2:26am On Nov 21, 2007
Keep up the good work. More please, enough of this exploitation of innocent souls.

I will personally forward the list to the EFCC. cool
Re: List Of Fake Recruitment Agencies. by realkemmy(m): 9:22am On Nov 21, 2007
please remove dragnet from you list. dragnet is quite new, and they have not started full operations yet. when the start, u will be the one to say how good the are.

for now, please remove dragnet from your list. i am very sure of their services. the are one in a million
Re: List Of Fake Recruitment Agencies. by mamalaj(f): 1:57pm On Nov 21, 2007
I dont think dragnet is fraudulent cos there are a number of corporate bodies that are sponsoring their biz,atleast i know silverbird group is sponsoring,so be careful wat u say.Get ur facts b4 u start bad mouthing.I am sure its becos of their high charge for the form thats y u r player hating. wink
Re: List Of Fake Recruitment Agencies. by orijajoogu: 1:59pm On Nov 21, 2007
pls let us all give dragnet a chance but as for estherbreakthrough, they will never breakthrough and God will punish them.

I will also report them to EFCC.
Re: List Of Fake Recruitment Agencies. by toluwalomo(m): 4:56pm On Nov 21, 2007
Abegs, commot Dragnet. They are for real!
Re: List Of Fake Recruitment Agencies. by seuneniola(m): 6:01pm On Nov 21, 2007
my audit colleage in Silverbird got a job through dragnet so why have you included them. I feel you cannot afford their fees.
For you to have gone through all these agents in search of job means you are a grade A applicant I pray for your deliverance. May God Help you
Re: List Of Fake Recruitment Agencies. by TBRIGTH(m): 7:39pm On Nov 21, 2007
pls,can somebody in the house tell me more about dragnet, thanks .
Re: List Of Fake Recruitment Agencies. by jess(f): 10:06pm On Nov 21, 2007
Hi Guyman2,

from the list you posted, it is obvious that you didn't investigate before publishing your findings. I think you are baised and I don't know why you are. Yes, there are so many fake recruitment agencies, but you need to make proper findings first before bringing out lists such as yours, so as not be sued by those whom you may accuse wrongly. I am saying this
because pf PLUS ONE CONSULTING which I know isn't one of such. In fairness to them, I got my present job after I applied through them and I didn't pay a dim. In fact, I learnt a lot from them as regarding submission of cvs, answering interview questions and so on.
Most of my colleagues can also testify to this. You may have had a bad experience with them, but that doesn't in any way mean they are fake.
Re: List Of Fake Recruitment Agencies. by busybody20: 12:01pm On Nov 22, 2007
Another Fake Recruitment Agency is

NURAMEK limited located at Lagos Island.

They are in the habit of advertising in every tuesday Guardian. So beware!!!!
Re: List Of Fake Recruitment Agencies. by dammy76: 12:03pm On Nov 22, 2007
I had a personal experience with estherbrake through they are fradulent. for others I will make my enquiries.
Re: List Of Fake Recruitment Agencies. by victorious(m): 4:24pm On Nov 22, 2007
gooooood ilove this exposure this people add more headache 2 job seeker.
Re: List Of Fake Recruitment Agencies. by lummy2enny: 5:06pm On Nov 22, 2007
Make u na no forget to include GREENHOUSE.they are realy OLE !OLE! THIEF!THIEF!
Beware of dem!if u see them make u run.let me tell what they did to us.we had thier text sometime last year and we (i and some of my friend)are sent a message.say we passed the text and we were ask to pay a sum of 1000 before we can be call for an interview,inwhich dey were recruiting 4 one oil and gas company. i tell u up till today noting is 4rm dem.
Re: List Of Fake Recruitment Agencies. by lummy2enny: 5:10pm On Nov 22, 2007
Make u na no forget to include GREENHOUSE.they are realy  OLE !OLE! THIEF!THIEF!
Beware of dem!if u see them make u run.let me tell what they did to us.we had thier text sometime last year and we (i and some of my friend)are sent a message.say we passed the text and we were ask to pay a sum of 1000 before we can be call for an interview,inwhich dey were recruiting 4 one oil and gas company. i tell u up till today noting is 4rm dem.
Re: List Of Fake Recruitment Agencies. by SOJ(m): 1:24pm On Nov 23, 2007
I wouldnt support including "Dragnet" in this list because, though i haven sampled their services, they shouldnt be victimised becos they r introducing a novel way of attracting good talent for recruitment. The "Dragnet" idea is great and will make recruitment a win-win route to accessing companies that one desires.i hope to use their services soon, wink
Re: List Of Fake Recruitment Agencies. by damilola13: 2:03pm On Nov 23, 2007
hello house,
pls i will strongly advice that we be careful on this topic.Though i am a victim of one of the listed names,i dont think the inclusion of Dragnet is right.Many of us paid to Peopleprime/Peopletemp but that doesn't tag them bad because some people were not called.
I am actually,a beneficiary of Peopletemt.Even though i wrote their test a long time b4 i got a job,i kept calling and today,i am with BAT(British american tobacco).Though contract job,but the pay is good.
So pls house,take caution.
Re: List Of Fake Recruitment Agencies. by blissfull(m): 7:23pm On Nov 23, 2007
I think ur list of fake recruitment firm is not complete without Spill oil and gas company.
Am I not correct my people?
Re: List Of Fake Recruitment Agencies. by jpedochims: 11:54pm On Nov 23, 2007
HELLO MY PEOPLE, THIS NON-EXISTANT SPILL OIL & GAS SERVICES ATE MY MONEY. IT WILL NEVER BE WELL WITH THE CULPRITS WHO ARE INVOLVED IN THIS CRIME. I WILL MAKE SURE THEY ARE BROUGHT TO BOOK VIA EFCC.
Re: List Of Fake Recruitment Agencies. by hebro1: 12:43am On Nov 24, 2007
seems tym is catching up wit those fraudsters/charlatans. well anoda +ion 2 dt list is HUMAN CAPITAL CONSULTANTS(HCC). they are at Franchise villa, 27 adeleke str off allen ikeja. they advertise in guardian calling 4 prospectiv employees only 2 waste ur time thru series of interviews spanniong about 3 wks after which they will market their primary business 2 u; FOREX TRAINING! And guess how much u re askd 2 pay -N50,000. i mean FIFTY THOUSAND NAIRA O. I'M A LIVING WITNESS. In fairnes 2 dem he doesnt lie to you about promising u jobs afta payment but my grouse is why create the impression in your advert dat u want employees, take dem thru series of rigorous tests, including filling of employment forms only 2 invyt dem 4 a final interview 2 tell dem 2 pay 50k for FOREX traing as part of your interview process. it beats me o!  shocked
Re: List Of Fake Recruitment Agencies. by expressor(m): 9:44pm On Jan 04, 2008
i don't support dragnet being in that list. though i have not subscribed for their services yet, as soon as i get the money, i would. but if u think they should be blacklisted then you are obliged to let us know why.
Re: List Of Fake Recruitment Agencies. by mosho4real(m): 1:07pm On Jan 05, 2008
My people be guided accordingly, just make sure you avoid XL MANAGEMENT SERVICES @ COMFORT HOUSE ALAGOMEJI EBUTE META (OPPOSITE SKYE BANK)
i think they should top the list, l wrote their test and i passed very well i was invited for interview i did very well also invited to their training school for 3 good days paid 5000 naira since june 2006 up till now i have not heard from them even i have the receipt with me if anybody want to see it i can scan it and post it here.
Re: List Of Fake Recruitment Agencies. by mosho4real(m): 1:13pm On Jan 05, 2008
yes, i think we should collate the list and forward it to EFCC office at IKOYI as soon as possible.
Re: List Of Fake Recruitment Agencies. by xammy(m): 6:13pm On Jan 05, 2008
na wah o o. god day
Re: List Of Fake Recruitment Agencies. by ifect: 5:56pm On Jan 07, 2008
consulting capable - kai i went from lag to abj 4 an apt test all 4 nuthing,
Re: List Of Fake Recruitment Agencies. by noble21(m): 10:59am On Jan 08, 2008
MAKA CHRIS VENTURES is not an exception. So please be warned for you not to be their victim. Please if any house member new the email address of the EFCC Could he forward it to me . I have an interesting case for them which they will be happy to handle.
Re: List Of Fake Recruitment Agencies. by Hajibolar(m): 1:21pm On Jan 08, 2008
u ve done well by expossing these frudsters. thanks God will bless u,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Graphic Designing A Good Side Hustle? / Nigerian Communications Commission Accepting Cvs / Police Releases Names Of Successful Candidates For 2020 Recruitment Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.