Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Secondary School Job - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Secondary School Job (21097 Views)

Calvary Authority Private School Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Brickhall School Job Vacancies (3 Positions) / Abuja Graduate School Job Recruitment (10 Openings) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secondary School Job by Gabbiedee: 5:23pm On Sep 07, 2021
I was paid 3K for Mathematics and Physics for all the SSS students during my time plus my NGN7,500 monthly. Better grab the offer, you can start up something with the savings after your Khaki. No work oooo.
Re: Secondary School Job by Gabbiedee: 5:25pm On Sep 07, 2021
I was paid NGN3,000 for Mathematics and Physics for all the SSS students during my time plus my NGN7,500 monthly. Better grab the offer, you can start up something with the savings after your Khaki. No job out there.
Re: Secondary School Job by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 5:28pm On Sep 07, 2021
Gabbiedee:
I was paid NGN3,000 for Mathematics and Physics for all the SSS students during my time plus my NGN7,500 monthly. Better grab the offer, you can start up something with the savings after your Khaki. No job out there.

Chairman
This is 2021 not 2001...

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Job by Classickj(m): 5:45pm On Sep 07, 2021
Gabbiedee:
I was paid 3K for Mathematics and Physics for all the SSS students during my time plus my NGN7,500 monthly. Better grab the offer, you can start up something with the savings after your Khaki. No work oooo.

Math and physics no too get note now
Crs and sos note na die ooh
Re: Secondary School Job by oazeez1991(m): 6:09pm On Sep 07, 2021
Classickj:
Good Morning Nairaland

Would you advice anyone to take this Offer

Job - Teacher ( Secondary School )

Subject - National Value ( Crs, Civil Education and
Social Studies )

Class - Jss 1, 2 and 3

Salary - 25K

Transportation - 300N go and come

Feeding - unknown

No doubt, that money is a peanut, especially if u stay in a place like Lagos, in fact, anywhere in Nigeria as per d current situation of d country. If u don't have any other job at hand presently, u can accept it 2 keep body and soul together while u lookout 4 other opportunities, but just try make judiciously use of ur spare time by learning a skill (Digital Skill precisely), what u need is just a laptop and enough data, but should u don't have a laptop yet, u could be saying little out of d peanut 2 get one later, so do away with ur Android phone at d moment. If u are interested in any Digital Skill, u can chat me via WhatsApp (check my sig) so I can share u COURSES on ur chosen skill for free. Wish u all d best.
Re: Secondary School Job by Goldiness: 7:03pm On Sep 07, 2021
Seniorwriter:

SMH
Wahala for salary/regular earners in this buhari regime.
Reason I keep telling people to get an Online /Remote Job earning means.
Get your ass a digital skill mentorship!

In another news if you have access to Internet + browsing gadgets and you ain't earning via your online activities in this times of economic crisis in Nigeria then you are very unwise.
To earn online you have to possess and make use of one or all three of this basics;
# Skill
# Service
# Investment Capital.
learn how to earn $100 weekly with Whiteboard Animation for just a token mentorship of $20 or it's equivalent in Naira.....you will be held by the hand for a 4weeks training towards the mastery and earning even before the end of the training period.
reach out via the facebook id on my profile
...i won't respond to email requests.

Seems you're either new or you haven't gone through the ban rules of Nairaland....try go through it because it is an offence to ask or include contacts on post....go to my profile's personal Text as I stated in the post the Facebook Id to reach out to is there.
Be guided.

@SENIORWRITER

No vex, am not interested again.
Re: Secondary School Job by IFSHR: 7:46pm On Sep 07, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

You for give am one car from your fleets make he dey do rental grin grin grin

My oga....driver partner no even joke with car again o....them just hold tight to am ni o..
Re: Secondary School Job by NigAmbassador: 7:57pm On Sep 07, 2021
Classickj:
Good Morning Nairaland

Social Studies )

Class - Jss 1, 2 and 3

Salary - 25K

Feeding - unknown

This one better ni.

Make I tell you one small story. I go tell my children the long story ;

After NYSC, no job was forth coming.

(2014) I started as a teacher with take home 13k monthly later an increase of 2k to teach both Pry 5&6.

(2021 - ) Head of IT Operations and Products in a Gaming Company.
==================================
Moral Story: Run your life with God.
Re: Secondary School Job by nikycleo: 8:26pm On Sep 07, 2021
If you can do this, you’d be better off, than teaching 3subject for 3classes. Private lessons are cool, you can even get agency to sign up, they usually have clients. If you have 3 private lessons, you can get more than the amount offered plus enough time to help you get a better job. All the best.
Re: Secondary School Job by rickyboss333: 8:43pm On Sep 07, 2021
Look beyond the peanut they called salary, make use of thier platform as a stepping stone to bigger and greater opportunities. As long as u don't have anything better. U will come 2 realize that stepping out in d morning n returning latter in d day on its own is a cure 2 alot of things in addition 2 ur personality, no matter how meagre u earn at d end of d day. Remain focused, try 2 enjoy d job as much as u can, look out 4 private lessons, distinguish urself. I started with a school that paid 17k monthly, but I can tell u now that I teach in a school that pays with an extra zero behind that figure.
One thing I always did was, since they can't pay me much, I should be able to use the school 2 gain necessary experience 4 better opportunities. That way u wuld hv used them 2 invest in urself at d long run.

3 Likes

Re: Secondary School Job by Classickj(m): 9:31pm On Sep 07, 2021
NigAmbassador:

This one better ni.

Make I tell you one small story. I go tell my children the long story ;

After NYSC, no job was forth coming.

(2014) I started as a teacher with take home 13k monthly later an increase of 2k to teach both Pry 5&6.

(2021 - ) Head of IT Operations and Products in a Gaming Company.
==================================
Moral Story: Run your life with God.

Wow
Baba God noni

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Job by aquame: 10:46pm On Sep 07, 2021
May thunder fire the employer.
Classickj:
Good Morning Nairaland

Social Studies )

Class - Jss 1, 2 and 3

Salary - 25K

Feeding - unknown
Re: Secondary School Job by Hassanmaye(m): 10:53pm On Sep 07, 2021
cassidy1996:
Many people for Nigeria, dey accept offers wey worst pass this one.

Private companies for Nigeria worst pass Nazi concentration camps.

Imagine contract staffs every where
Private companies like how not all
Re: Secondary School Job by Hassanmaye(m): 10:54pm On Sep 07, 2021
900warriorz:
Slavery Reloaded grin
Haha
Re: Secondary School Job by Hassanmaye(m): 10:55pm On Sep 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Hell no....

Reject that gadmnnn Job

Don't let anybody deceive you with that motivational talks that says do not despise the days of your little beginning
Ogbeni op....despise this one...he get why
Lol teach him bombing Na
Re: Secondary School Job by JABAIDO(m): 10:58pm On Sep 07, 2021
freesoul12:
Thats fucking too low and for how long are u going to do that.. Bro try learn online skills.. Dont be discouraged cos most people will tell u it doesnt work.. Still till today most people in our street dont know wat i do for a living even some of my family. But it bothers them how i do rescue them at times whenever financial issue crop up.. 25k is just $50 and it will surprise u dat.. Thats wat u can make within 30min of freelancing work u can receive dat or more.. There are many online hustle u can dwell in if ure committed.. I can help u with advise with free materials and advise my leisure time ..0 8 0 six 2 402552 watsap if ure taking online career path . Ire o
Can I also message you, boss?
Re: Secondary School Job by blessedsam508: 12:37am On Sep 08, 2021
Please boss can I also message you b?
Re: Secondary School Job by freesoul12: 7:56am On Sep 08, 2021
JABAIDO:

Can I also message you, boss?

No prob bro. If u will go through d materials and act on them
Re: Secondary School Job by Hassanmaye(m): 10:40am On Sep 08, 2021
MICHEALADEX:
Hell on hell
This one is in which country
Re: Secondary School Job by world123: 2:12pm On Sep 08, 2021
Gabbiedee:

you are talking about savings. It's impossible for him to save.
Re: Secondary School Job by Teleprompter(f): 3:51pm On Sep 08, 2021
It Is not easy to run a school. There are several overhead costs. The one who owns the school may not have a net income of N100k monthly.

If you are in a position to reject this job, you may not even be asking. It is better than doing nothing. While at it, you may be exposed to other opportunities. If you spend 6k on transportation, you would be left with about 20k. If you feed only yourself, you may be able to manage it. If you still live with family, you would be able to save 10k monthly and still be able to make your hair, buy data and buy one new blouse every 2 months. It would enable you to include some work experience on your CV .
It is such a small salary but depending on where you are coming from, it is not the worst starting point.

2 Likes

Re: Secondary School Job by deltateam: 5:42pm On Sep 08, 2021
Classickj:

The Proprietress said she can't offer me more than that, I even beg her for 30 but she no accept

Refer to my last sentence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What It Was Like To Tell My Kids I Lost My Job / KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation / Bad And Wicked Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.