Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Michael K. Williams Found Dead (Pictures) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael K. Williams Found Dead (Pictures) (80436 Views)

Don Jazzy's Mother Is Dead (Pictures) / Breast Cancer: Sarah Harding Is Dead (Pictures) / Actress Chizoba Bosah Is Dead - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael K. Williams Found Dead (Pictures) by ghidhehorn(m): 5:52pm On Sep 07, 2021
Gorgeous Celebrity Asoebi Styles From Ghost and Tout Too Premiere

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ayg9L0FX6ws
Re: Michael K. Williams Found Dead (Pictures) by wink2015(m): 5:56pm On Sep 07, 2021
AFRICAN AMERICAN

May his soul Rest in Peace.
Re: Michael K. Williams Found Dead (Pictures) by ComeToJesus: 5:56pm On Sep 07, 2021
Most black men can't manage success. It quickly becomes a burden to them. They turn to drugs to find solace instead of turning to God.

So sad.
Re: Michael K. Williams Found Dead (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 5:56pm On Sep 07, 2021
Sigh... Another legend bows out.

Who come remain for this dying world?!!

Almost like every good man is signing out
Leaving behind tyrants and morons
Who's gonna spread the wisdom
Who takes the wisdom to the streets
Who will bathe the world in glory
Another soldier fights no more
Another candle snuffed out
Another lesson left unlearned
Another day without light
Where is the balance
In this tortured ecosystem of humanity
What is left of this side of paradise
In these times
We bow and wonder...

1 Like

Re: Michael K. Williams Found Dead (Pictures) by Mrlouis: 5:59pm On Sep 07, 2021
post=105583034:

What a pity
May he Rest in peace.

SAY NO TO DRUGS guys.
It kills you before your time and bring tears to the eyes of your loving parents.
You know how much they love you aight?

So drop that drug habit NOW.
PEACE OUT ✌

Oluomo, sorry for your loss.
It's so sad �

MUMU..AGBA OSHI
Re: Michael K. Williams Found Dead (Pictures) by ZwamTech(m): 6:04pm On Sep 07, 2021
#BBNaija: Cross Drops another spinner -“I’ll put my energy to Enter Angel” as He withdraws from Saskay

See full gist & Photos ��
https:///pdjMtH-VQ

Re: Michael K. Williams Found Dead (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 07, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2
Where can I met you? just want to say hi in person for the "good" work you have been doing grin
Re: Michael K. Williams Found Dead (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 07, 2021
Re: Michael K. Williams Found Dead (Pictures) by alexola20(m): 6:23pm On Sep 07, 2021
Sometimes some people ate doing excessive drugs or alcohol so that the can die easily.It is a form of easy getaway for them.

We are all tired.
Re: Michael K. Williams Found Dead (Pictures) by dmosthigh(m): 6:23pm On Sep 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Rest in peace to a niggar....

To all my real niggarrrrs.....getting high is good...

But don't try to get high enough to become the most high

Because no matter the dope substance we take into our system.....we can never be the most high
Only jah(God) is the most high

Damn nigga slow****

That nigga was'nt just trying to be the most high

He was actually trying to get higher than the most high,but he forgot

We can only get high but not higher than the most high

For only GOD! Is the MOST HIGH

2 Likes

Re: Michael K. Williams Found Dead (Pictures) by ekins71: 6:24pm On Sep 07, 2021
An excellent but understated actor. His role as Omar Little in The Wire gave the show a gritty edge. He had great potential...shame he died the way he did.
Re: Michael K. Williams Found Dead (Pictures) by Cabonylewis(m): 6:27pm On Sep 07, 2021
GOD BLESS THE DEAD REST IN PEACE NIGGA
Re: Michael K. Williams Found Dead (Pictures) by Joromi1: 6:37pm On Sep 07, 2021
This guy also starred in the heartbreaking miniseries "When They See Us" that was released this year.
Re: Michael K. Williams Found Dead (Pictures) by Habib101: 6:40pm On Sep 07, 2021
Yeeaa knew this guy rip
Re: Michael K. Williams Found Dead (Pictures) by DonroxyII: 7:03pm On Sep 07, 2021
SmellySperm:
RIP OG
Never try to be like the Most High
RIP Omar Little ..... He should be buried with his Bazooka ...... The Wire is Quite Dope .........

!!
Re: Michael K. Williams Found Dead (Pictures) by NigeriaLimited: 7:27pm On Sep 07, 2021
It's never too late
Re: Michael K. Williams Found Dead (Pictures) by Breastfeed: 7:28pm On Sep 07, 2021
RIP to him
Re: Michael K. Williams Found Dead (Pictures) by Ishilove: 7:41pm On Sep 07, 2021
Are you kidneying me?? Gosh
Re: Michael K. Williams Found Dead (Pictures) by EvangelistChuks(m): 7:44pm On Sep 07, 2021
Fame,money,title,certificate etc never will equate for the fullness of joy that only the life of Jesus can give. Don’t bet your life on it or risk your life on that false hope.
Re: Michael K. Williams Found Dead (Pictures) by lozanni(m): 8:25pm On Sep 07, 2021
What a twist of fate?
In 2018, Michael K. Williams acted in a film entitled: Superfly starring Trevor Jackson.
In the above film Williams was a drug kingpin who later had issues with his protege, Trevor Jackson, before ending up tragically in the hands of the Mexico cartel who were his drug suppliers.
In reality, Williams is alleged to have died from a drug overdose, how sad.
Re: Michael K. Williams Found Dead (Pictures) by mcjudy: 8:27pm On Sep 07, 2021
Rip
Re: Michael K. Williams Found Dead (Pictures) by Wale9253(m): 8:29pm On Sep 07, 2021
Rip everybody go die one day.
Re: Michael K. Williams Found Dead (Pictures) by Ashley86400: 8:29pm On Sep 07, 2021
Chai,
I really loved his performance in When They See Us. angry
Re: Michael K. Williams Found Dead (Pictures) by SamgoldBaba: 8:35pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ashley86400:
Chai,
I really loved his performance in When They See Us. angry
eeyah
lozanni:

What a twist of fate?
In 2018, Michael K. Williams acted in a film entitled: Superfly starring Trevor Jackson.
In the above film Williams was a drug kingpin who later had issues with his protege, Trevor Williams, before ending up tragically in the hands of the Mexico cartel who were his drug suppliers.
In reality, Williams is alleged to have died from a drug overdose, how sad.
embarassed
Re: Michael K. Williams Found Dead (Pictures) by Realhommie(m): 8:51pm On Sep 07, 2021
dacblogger:
Las Las,we will all die someday...
I can't wait for that day,suffer too much for this life abeg
Be careful what you wish for though...
Re: Michael K. Williams Found Dead (Pictures) by Highlyrespected(m): 8:57pm On Sep 07, 2021
Bigchristo:
Scatter is dead, He was in one of my favorite movie Superfly, sad to hear this RIP man
You right bro
Superfly movie
R. I. P to his soul

1 Like

Re: Michael K. Williams Found Dead (Pictures) by JOpress3: 9:00pm On Sep 07, 2021
olatade:
I’m going to have to rewatch The Wire.

Loved him in Boardwalk E. Such sad news.
The "Wire" excellent creativity. Still maintained one of the highest rating 9.5 in IMDb.
Re: Michael K. Williams Found Dead (Pictures) by eagleonearth(m): 9:02pm On Sep 07, 2021
olatade:
I’m going to have to rewatch The Wire.

Loved him in Boardwalk E. Such sad news.
what of superfly?
Re: Michael K. Williams Found Dead (Pictures) by eagleonearth(m): 9:05pm On Sep 07, 2021
Bigchristo:
Scatter is dead, He was in one of my favorite movie Superfly, sad to hear this RIP man
I tell you as a martial art trainer and drug cartel member. The guy is a good actor

1 Like

Re: Michael K. Williams Found Dead (Pictures) by eagleonearth(m): 9:22pm On Sep 07, 2021
Remag666:
How did you stop taking TM? I don't think I can ever stop it I've been taking it 300 days out of 365 since 2013 that shit is almost as addictive as white dust
crythat's way too terrible. When I had an auto accident in 2018 or so, Luth prescribed it for me and I didn't know. It was in 50mg size. I noticed that I felt so cosy and will most time scratch my body gently till the effect will be over. I never exceeded the 50mg daily and it helped in relieving the pains I sustained. The moment I was healed. I didn't take the addictive drug again. I'm not surprised folks get hooked easily because it's highly addictive but it wasn't so for me because a resistance to any form of addiction has been activated in me a long time ago.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay / Tacha: Why Teebillz And I Parted Ways / Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.