Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,536 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

UN Says Basic Services In Afghanistan Are Collapsing - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / UN Says Basic Services In Afghanistan Are Collapsing (11887 Views)

Pakistan Accused Of Killing Eight Women And Children In Afghanistan Air Strike. / US Completes Evacuation Of Embassy In Afghanistan As Flag Went Down / Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UN Says Basic Services In Afghanistan Are Collapsing by Realtonytonero: 2:11pm On Sep 07, 2021
Basic human services collapsed in Nigeria years ago......so what's the difference between Afghanistan and it's younger step brother, Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: UN Says Basic Services In Afghanistan Are Collapsing by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 07, 2021
angry
Re: UN Says Basic Services In Afghanistan Are Collapsing by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 07, 2021
Hahahahahah okay
Re: UN Says Basic Services In Afghanistan Are Collapsing by saintmm(m): 2:15pm On Sep 07, 2021
UN should just leave these people alone to rule themselves and let's see. They should stop justifying the US occupation of Afghanistan. Where were they when Ghani there Ally leader of Afghanistan ran away with the amount he did and no single statement of scolding was released against him, what of the many innocent Afghan killed by US and allied forces.
They should stop being hypocrite. Let them go and solve the problem they and US created in Libya.

I rise
Re: UN Says Basic Services In Afghanistan Are Collapsing by adenodi002(m): 2:16pm On Sep 07, 2021
Afghanistan now a dangerzone these talibans get mind

Abeg man must chop everything dry for now anything i see i go happy

ECO BANK
Re: UN Says Basic Services In Afghanistan Are Collapsing by BobbieZion(m): 2:19pm On Sep 07, 2021
I miss Donald Trump.
The Taliban would have been in Pop Smoke.
Re: UN Says Basic Services In Afghanistan Are Collapsing by Antoeni(m): 2:20pm On Sep 07, 2021
Somebody should please explain

Re: UN Says Basic Services In Afghanistan Are Collapsing by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 07, 2021
Wetin concern me
Shey. Our economy don collapse tey tey

1 Like

Re: UN Says Basic Services In Afghanistan Are Collapsing by UnabashedIPOB: 2:55pm On Sep 07, 2021
What do you expect? Just like the M0R0NS in LIEGERIA, those IDIOTS can't do diddly squat even if their lives depend on it.
Re: UN Says Basic Services In Afghanistan Are Collapsing by damiloladuke: 2:59pm On Sep 07, 2021
OK
Re: UN Says Basic Services In Afghanistan Are Collapsing by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:08pm On Sep 07, 2021
WHAT'S THEUR CONCERN?
Re: UN Says Basic Services In Afghanistan Are Collapsing by techWriter1: 3:13pm On Sep 07, 2021
God, recover the country from wowomen and for wowomen.Safe us from the those we are Fighting with in Nigeria too.
Re: UN Says Basic Services In Afghanistan Are Collapsing by 48noble(m): 3:28pm On Sep 07, 2021
anonymous1759:
angry
Rubbish I detest the bossy attitude of the west they want the entire world to see things through their eyes.
In their country they fight for the rights of LGBTQ a small community because they’re obsessed immorality.

But if they’re having personal beef with a county’s leader they’ll sanction the entire country blocking all the supplies to starve the majority Of populace . They won’t see that as a violation of human rights.

If they care about human rights they won’t sanction countries like Iran , Iraq, Venezuela, North Korea etc. because of their leaders forgetting millions of families need to fed .

They’re giving the DOG a bad name so they can hang it. Once they hate you . They’ll make sure they cripple you so your people will turn their Backs on you.
They Left their weapons in Afghanistan but ceased their foreign Reserve money that’ll be used to sustain the economy and pile pressure on WHO to withhold money that’s meant for COVID-19 relieve . That’s absolute HYPOCRISY
Someone Who’s not well informed right will crucify the Taliban not knowing the root of the matter. That’s why I call them media propagandist.

This is the craziest piece i have read since Former POTUS Donald Trump.

USA told the Afghanistan president and his military Generalz to run and not defend their people? Twisted mudafakas
Re: UN Says Basic Services In Afghanistan Are Collapsing by SarkinYarki: 3:40pm On Sep 07, 2021
Nothing can work under Radical Islamists...can't you see Nigeria of today
Re: UN Says Basic Services In Afghanistan Are Collapsing by SarkinYarki: 3:41pm On Sep 07, 2021
anonymous1759:
angry
Rubbish I detest the bossy attitude of the west they want the entire world to see things through their eyes.
In their country they fight for the rights of LGBTQ a small community because they’re obsessed immorality.

But if they’re having personal beef with a county’s leader they’ll sanction the entire country blocking all the supplies to starve the majority Of populace . They won’t see that as a violation of human rights.

If they care about human rights they won’t sanction countries like Iran , Iraq, Venezuela, North Korea etc. because of their leaders forgetting millions of families need to fed .

They’re giving the DOG a bad name so they can hang it. Once they hate you . They’ll make sure they cripple you so your people will turn their Backs on you.
They Left their weapons in Afghanistan but ceased their foreign Reserve money that’ll be used to sustain the economy and pile pressure on WHO to withhold money that’s meant for COVID-19 relieve . That’s absolute HYPOCRISY
Someone Who’s not well informed right will crucify the Taliban not knowing the root of the matter. That’s why I call them media propagandist.

I dare you to relocate to Afghanistan under Taliban
Re: UN Says Basic Services In Afghanistan Are Collapsing by nairabacks(f): 3:48pm On Sep 07, 2021
Eagle360:
Impending calamity to the Northern side of Nigeria if not swiftly eradicate the monster they made. Boko Haram, Bandits, Herdsmen

Keep shouting northern side...
Or which wall is dermacating south from northern Nigeria ?
Re: UN Says Basic Services In Afghanistan Are Collapsing by Bngf: 3:52pm On Sep 07, 2021
Oh
Re: UN Says Basic Services In Afghanistan Are Collapsing by Masterkernel1: 4:00pm On Sep 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

United nation should shut the fuckkk up

You're sick. An organization advocating for
food donation for a people in despair,and you're here spanning the cyperspace with Northern semi- illiterate logics.
Re: UN Says Basic Services In Afghanistan Are Collapsing by Masterkernel1: 4:03pm On Sep 07, 2021
anonymous1759:
angry

All of you in that North are too blind to be educated. If you're truly a Muslim, and love those in Afghanistan, why not go there and see if the narrative is wrong.

Supporting insurgents and still Blame others for the effects when it begins to come.
Re: UN Says Basic Services In Afghanistan Are Collapsing by lexy2014: 4:25pm On Sep 07, 2021
anonymous1759:
angry

How did they leave their weapons in Afghanistan?
Re: UN Says Basic Services In Afghanistan Are Collapsing by BigDolph(m): 4:27pm On Sep 07, 2021
Is it a sin again to eat in Islam?
Re: UN Says Basic Services In Afghanistan Are Collapsing by anonymous1759(m): 4:31pm On Sep 07, 2021
lexy2014:

Where are you all this while?
Re: UN Says Basic Services In Afghanistan Are Collapsing by anonymous1759(m): 4:36pm On Sep 07, 2021
Masterkernel1:

All of you in that North are too blind to be educated. If you're truly a Muslim, and love those in Afghanistan, why not go there and see if the narrative is wrong.

Supporting insurgents and still Blame others for the effects when it begins to come.

You're the blind BAT here. Once you fail to use emotions to reason you're either a Muslim or a terrorist sympathizer grow up .

Did America cease Afghan foreign reserve or not? Did Afghans covid-19 reserve funds not ceased by WHO or not?
You're just too blind . How can suffer over 37million people because of Taliban ?
Re: UN Says Basic Services In Afghanistan Are Collapsing by lexy2014: 4:36pm On Sep 07, 2021
anonymous1759:

Where are you all this while?

U haven't answered d question:

Re: UN Says Basic Services In Afghanistan Are Collapsing by anonymous1759(m): 4:41pm On Sep 07, 2021
SarkinYarki:

I dare you to relocate to Afghanistan under Taliban

Why did your saint America cease their foreign reserve and WHO ceased Afghans covid -19 relief material because of taliban at the expense of over 37 million people?
The so called countries who protect the right of small LGBTQ community . didn't consider the majority of Afghans suffering Answer my question please ?
Re: UN Says Basic Services In Afghanistan Are Collapsing by anonymous1759(m): 4:42pm On Sep 07, 2021
lexy2014:

U haven't answered d question:

Ask google .
Re: UN Says Basic Services In Afghanistan Are Collapsing by Masterkernel1: 4:43pm On Sep 07, 2021
anonymous1759:

You're the blind BAT here. Once you fail to use emotions to reason you're either a Muslim or a terrorist sympathizer grow up .

Did America cease Afghan foreign reserve or not? Did Afghans covid-19 reserve funds not ceased by WHO or not?
You're just too blind . How can suffer over 37million people because of Taliban ?

Since Talibans decided to give Osama safe heaven on Afghanistan to lunch attack against the Americans, I guess you want them to be calm, right?

Terrorists will always find a reason why they will hang bomb on them shouting Alakuba! Idiots. Killing with hope of imaginary 72 prostitutes, beasts. Hope they have condoms in their Graves?
Re: UN Says Basic Services In Afghanistan Are Collapsing by lexy2014: 4:44pm On Sep 07, 2021
anonymous1759:

Ask google .

Did u ask Google before u arrived at ur conclusion?

Re: UN Says Basic Services In Afghanistan Are Collapsing by IMAliyu(m): 4:52pm On Sep 07, 2021
saintmm:
UN should just leave these people alone to rule themselves and let's see. They should stop justifying the US occupation of Afghanistan. Where were they when Ghani there Ally leader of Afghanistan ran away with the amount he did and no single statement of scolding was released against him, what of the many innocent Afghan killed by US and allied forces.
They should stop being hypocrite. Let them go and solve the problem they and US created in Libya.

I rise
Libya is more of a franch problem than America's.
Re: UN Says Basic Services In Afghanistan Are Collapsing by anonymous1759(m): 4:57pm On Sep 07, 2021
Masterkernel1:

Since Talibans decided to give Osama safe heaven on Afghanistan to lunch attack against the Americans, I guess you want them to be calm, right?

Terrorists will always find a reason why they will hang bomb on them shouting Alakuba! Idiots. Killing with hope of imaginary 72 prostitutes, beasts. Hope they have condoms in their Graves?

What goes around comes back Around .
Am not a supporter of Evil .
Re: UN Says Basic Services In Afghanistan Are Collapsing by anonymous1759(m): 4:59pm On Sep 07, 2021
lexy2014:

Did u ask Google before u arrived at ur conclusion?

It's almost 1759 am going to drink beer . When you find your answer on the internet quote me back . grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

America's Most Terrifying Weapons- Technologies Of The Future. / Two Injured In Church Bomb Blast In Eastern DR Congo / Ian-Harriel Kowiti, Kenyan Politician Puts Up One Of His Testicles For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.