Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:08 AM

Why DNA Test Before Birth Certificate Issuance Should Become A Law - Reno Omokri - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why DNA Test Before Birth Certificate Issuance Should Become A Law - Reno Omokri (1111 Views)

My Dad Insists That My Fiancée Must Take Fertility Test Before Marriage / Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test / Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why DNA Test Before Birth Certificate Issuance Should Become A Law - Reno Omokri by Thereddevil: 10:40am On Sep 08, 2021
blackboy:
Sir, poverty is big time in Nigeria. When things are hard pesin wey never chop na him go dish out almost N100k for DNA test aka patenity test. Hmmm
Na few women dey carry pikin give poor man
Re: Why DNA Test Before Birth Certificate Issuance Should Become A Law - Reno Omokri by Thereddevil: 10:42am On Sep 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
It is? So if the child is not yours, it's not worth raising? undecided
It's worth raising if i know the child isn't mine. If I don't, then I'd been cheated.. That's the difference
Every child is worth raising
Re: Why DNA Test Before Birth Certificate Issuance Should Become A Law - Reno Omokri by hammer3x: 11:55am On Sep 11, 2021
cococandy:
Of all the laws and regulations that Nigeria needs in order to be a better place to live in, this one is his priority.

Well as long as he figures out a way to pay for it for all the tens of millions of children born each year, carry on.

lol

NOW U KNOW WHAT I MEAN BY SILLY LAWS.

THE BIBLE SAYS IN ROMAN 3:10, NO MAN IS RIGTHEOUS.

IMMORALITY IS PART OF BEING HUMAN.

THE LAW SHOULD NOT REGULATE MORALITY.

IT WILL ONLY MAKE US MORE MISERABLE AND CREATE FURTHER PROBLEMS.

NIGERIA IS INCREASINGLY BEING INFLUENCED BY ATTENTION SEEKERS, TRYING TO LEGISLATE FOR THE LEGISLATORS VIA SOCIAL MEDIA.
Re: Why DNA Test Before Birth Certificate Issuance Should Become A Law - Reno Omokri by Kobojunkie: 2:49pm On Sep 11, 2021
hammer3x:

lol
NOW U KNOW WHAT I MEAN BY SILLY LAWS.
THE BIBLE SAYS IN ROMAN 3:10, NO MAN IS RIGTHEOUS.
IMMORALITY IS PART OF BEING HUMAN.
THE LAW SHOULD NOT REGULATE MORALITY.
IT WILL ONLY MAKE US MORE MISERABLE AND CREATE FURTHER PROBLEMS.
NIGERIA IS INCREASINGLY BEING INFLUENCED BY ATTENTION SEEKERS, TRYING TO LEGISLATE FOR THE LEGISLATORS VIA SOCIAL MEDIA.
1. Stop quoting scripture out of context. Paul, was there addressing the Jewish believers informing then of how even by following the Old Law, they were not in fact able to deliver the works of righteousness that were acceptable in the sight of God. undecided

2. How does suggesting laws to allow and make widely available prenuptial agreements amount to regulation morality? undecided

3. You call them attention seekers but if it weren't for these same "attention-seekers" , Nigerians would have had to cower to the militant cattle grazers through the open grazing billl by now. You need to start properly reasoning these things through abeg. undecided
Re: Why DNA Test Before Birth Certificate Issuance Should Become A Law - Reno Omokri by Matheusmartin: 3:57pm On Sep 11, 2021
mariahAngel:
This might go either or both ways; it will either promote marital fidelity or/and increase abortion rate. undecided
As if abortion rate is not already high..
Re: Why DNA Test Before Birth Certificate Issuance Should Become A Law - Reno Omokri by Kobojunkie: 4:00pm On Sep 11, 2021
Matheusmartin:
As if abortion rate is not already high..
Expect it to sky rocket at that point. undecided

In fact, married women will be selling badges of honor where it concerns it. undecided
Re: Why DNA Test Before Birth Certificate Issuance Should Become A Law - Reno Omokri by Matheusmartin: 5:49pm On Sep 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Expect it to sky rocket at that point. undecided

In fact, married women will be selling badges of honor where it concerns it. undecided

K

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reading This Couple Story Really Made Me Sad....debatable Discussion / I'm In A State Of Confusion, Moderator Please Help Me Move It To A Front Page / The DSS Needs To Take Action Now! My Life Is Being Threatened!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.