Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Compendium Of Pmb's Ongoing & Completed Projects & Policy Successes In S/E - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Compendium Of Pmb's Ongoing & Completed Projects & Policy Successes In S/E (20982 Views)

Anambra: Yoruba Community Celebrates Unity, Successes In Second Home / Governor Zulum Celebrates 100days In Office With 120 Completed Projects / This Fine Picture Of PMB & Wife Go Pain Them - Joe Igbokwe Mocks Buhari 'Haters' (2) (3) (4)

Re: Compendium Of Pmb's Ongoing & Completed Projects & Policy Successes In S/E by techWriter1: 4:15pm On Sep 07, 2021
HmmIs this rm because of a slated trip to IMO federal if I'm not mistaken

Need help with your assignment, project, thesis, or dissertation?
Re: Compendium Of Pmb's Ongoing & Completed Projects & Policy Successes In S/E by LionTiger(m): 4:18pm On Sep 07, 2021
uptimum123:
Buhari you do well o

Who would have thought building of infrastructure is not a rocket science in our naija. Pdp really did us strong thing in South East. Buhari has opened our eyes. We don wise now... shocked shocked

We from the South East are very greatful for the development you've brough to our door step. grin grin

You from the South Eastern North.
We get you.
Mofo!
Re: Compendium Of Pmb's Ongoing & Completed Projects & Policy Successes In S/E by stepaside2: 4:23pm On Sep 07, 2021
Kajaard:

Lol cheesy grin cheesy

I know how you feel bro. Every reasonable person feels exactly the same way too cheesy
Every reasonable person? Sometimes it heals to put aside bitterness and say it as it is. The least you can do is puncture that list of achievements. The President has his good and bad sides. It won't kill to acknowledge the good and chastise the bad. It is this attitude from many that prevents progress. You can meet in the middle

Re: Compendium Of Pmb's Ongoing & Completed Projects & Policy Successes In S/E by sapientia(m): 4:28pm On Sep 07, 2021
Even people who know Buhari is a chronic liar will believe this trash just to spite Igbos

6 years and this bigot is still talking about the sub standard bridge that Jona started

Miracle2020:
Yes GEJ has finished the bridge. Ok continue fooling yourself so that you can foolishly be happy with yourself.

stanluiz:
Why didn't he finish the bridge ? How many projects did pdp completed in the South East ?

So Buhari finished the Bridge?

Both of you are clowns
Re: Compendium Of Pmb's Ongoing & Completed Projects & Policy Successes In S/E by Kajaard: 4:28pm On Sep 07, 2021
stepaside2:

Every reasonable person? Sometimes it heals to put aside bitterness and say it as it is. The least you can do is puncture that list of achievements. The President has his good and bad sides. It won't kill to acknowledge the good and chastise the bad. It is this attitude from many that prevents progress. You can meet in the middle

No one is arguing the fact that there has not being some positive achievements, but in a situation where the bad outweighs the good it gives cause for concern.

1. See the naira dollar exchange rate
2. The rising insecurity in the nation - we have never had it this bad
3. The increase in unemployment and under-employment which has given rise to so many ills like crime, fraud e.g yahoo yahoo et Al
4. The inequality in federal appointments as it pertains to the geo- political regions

My brother I could go on and on. I really don't like writing much.

Re: Compendium Of Pmb's Ongoing & Completed Projects & Policy Successes In S/E by GreenArrow1(m): 4:28pm On Sep 07, 2021
Maryjane001:
More than half of this write-up is based on lies and exaggeration.

If not that it would sound demeaning, I would have made an observation that you are fundamentally stupid. However, I will not do that.
Refute the above listed projects with facts instead of churning out baseless one -liners.

Re: Compendium Of Pmb's Ongoing & Completed Projects & Policy Successes In S/E by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 07, 2021
InaNla:
Useless bloody presidiot!
LOL YOU CAN SEE THAT 2023 ELECTION IS COMING ____WE ALSO KNOW THAT NIGERIA IDIOT WILL REMAIN DAYLIGHT IDIOT WHEN COMES TO VOTE FOR THE RIGHT PERSON
Re: Compendium Of Pmb's Ongoing & Completed Projects & Policy Successes In S/E by sabreal: 4:31pm On Sep 07, 2021
presidency:
A Compendium of President Buhari's Ongoing and Completed Infrastructure Projects and Policy Successes in South East Nigeria

Reconstruction of the Runway of the Akanu Ibiam International Airport, Enugu, following President Buhari’s approval of a 10 billion Naira special intervention fund in 2019. Work ongoing on the upgrade of the International Terminal Building.

The 200 billion Naira Second Niger Bridge, comprising the Main Bridge across the River Niger, and 10km of a six-lane Expressway, in Onitsha and Asaba, scheduled for 2022 completion.

Ground-breaking done in 2021 for reconstruction of Port Harcourt-Maiduguri Rail Line, linking the Southeastern States to a planned new Sea Port in Bonny, and to Northern Nigeria.

Energizing Education Programme (taking clean and reliable energy to Federal Universities across the country): One of the first EEP projects to be completed and launched was the 2.8MW Solar Power Plant at Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike Ikwo, Ebonyi State.

Energizing Economies Initiative: (taking clean and reliable energy to economic clusters i.e. markets, shopping complexes etc, across the country). One of the first to be completed and launched was the first phase of the Ariaria Market (Aba) IPP, supplying electricity to 4,000 shops in the Market.

NSIA Healthcare Investments: Brand new $5.5m Medical Diagnostics Center in Umuahia (completed and operational).

Approval for new Air Force Base (Owerri) and Naval Base (Oguta) in Imo State

Ebonyi was among the first set of State Governments to sign up for the Presidential Fertilizer Initiative (PFI). The result is the revitalization of a moribund Fertilizer Blending Plant in Abakaliki, which now supplies NPK Fertilizer to farmers in the State and beyond.

Financial Close on the ANOH gas processing plant, with a processing capacity of 300 million standard cubic feet of gas, and 1,200MW of electricity generation potential, in Imo State. The project is a Joint Venture between Seplat Petroleum Development Company and the Nigerian Gas Company, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).

In 2020 President Buhari commissioned the first phase of the Waltersmith Modular Refinery, with a production capacity of 270 million liters of petrol annually, in Imo State. President Buhari approved the investment of $10 million by the Federal Government into the project.

Imo State selected as one of 7 pilot States for the Special-Agro Industrial Processing Zones (SAPZ) Programme, which is a $500m partnership between the FGN, AfDB Group, and other stakeholders including the International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD) and the Bank of Industry, with the goal of establishing modern agro-processing centres across the country.

President Buhari has approved the establishment of the following: A new College of Education in Isu, Ebonyi State; a new Federal Polytechnic in Ohodo, Enugu State; and a new Federal Science & Technical College (FSTC) in Amuzu, Ebonyi State.

More than 60 ongoing Federal road and bridge projects, across the five States of the region, financed through SUKUK Bond and other mechanisms, including Sections 1 to 4 of the Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway, Construction of Ihiala-Orlu Road in Isseke Town-Amafuo-Ulli with Spur (Ihiala-Orlu-Umuduru Section) in Anambra State, Rehabilitation of Oba-Nnewi-Okigwe Road Route Section II: Anambra/Imo States Border-Ibinta-Okigwe Road; Construction of Oseakwa Bridge in Anambra State; Rehabilitation of Old Enugu – Portharcourt Road (Agbogugu-Abia Border Spur to Mmaku); Rehabilitation of Nsukka-Obollo-Ikem-Ehamufu-Nkalagu Road in Enugu State; Rehabilitation of Owerri-Umuahia Road Sections I, II & III Imo/Abia States; Rehabilitation of Oba-Nnewi-Okigwe Road Section II: Anambra/Imo States Border-Ibinta-Okigwe Road; Rehabilitation of Bende – Arochukwu – Ohafia Road Section I in Abia State; Rehabilitation of Abakaliki-Afikpo Road Sections I and II in Ebonyi State, among others.

The 362.5 billion Naira raised in Sovereign Sukuk Bonds so far since 2017 has been shared equally across the 6 geopolitical zones - which means that a little over 60 billion Naira has been allocated to the South East.

MTN Nigeria has recently announced its intention to reconstruct the Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, under President Buhari’s Executive Order 7 (the Road Infrastructure Tax Credit Scheme), signed in 2019. The MTN Board has approved the company’s participation in the Scheme.

The committed implementation of the automotive policy of the Federal Government has helped support the revival the old Anambra Motor Manufacturing Company Limited (ANAMMCO Limited) factory in Enugu State. Since 2016 the revived factory has assembled more than 4,000 trucks, valued at tens of billions of Naira.

The formal flag-off of the N-Power Build Programme, the Buhari Administration’s Vocational Training and Apprenticeship programme, took place in Enugu State, on the premises of Anambra Motor Manufacturing Company Limited (ANAMMCO Limited), on Friday May 18, 2018.

Completion of a new 120MVA 132/33kV Substation in Awka, that will deliver an additional 70MW of electricity capacity to Anambra State.

Completion of the following: Installation and commissioning of 2Nos 132kV circuit breaker at Abakaliki Transmission Substation (T/S); Installation of 33kV Nnewi Industrial CB at Onitsha T/S; Construction of a new 33kV IGI Feeder at Aba 132KV T/S; Energising of the 1X40MVA Substation at Nsukka; Installation of a 60MVA Transformer at GCM, Onitsha, another 60MVA Transformer in Aba; and 2X60MVA Transformers in New Haven, Enugu.

Completion of installation and commissioning into service of a brand new 300MVA 330/132/33kV power transformer in the Alaoji Transmission Substation, increasing the station's installed capacity from 450MVA to 750MVA and making it the biggest substation in Southern Nigeria. The new Transformer has boosted supply to Enugu Distribution Company, benefiting Abia North (Ohafia, Arochukwu, Item, Abriba), Imo State (Okigwe, Arondi-izuogu), and parts of Ebonyi and Rivers State.

Ongoing construction of 2x60MVA Substation in Amasiri and a 150MVA 330/132kV Substation in Abakaliki, both in Ebonyi State.

Ongoing construction of a 2x60MVA transmission substation in Ogbunike/Ogidi communities of Anambra State.

Completion in 2016 (after ten years of stalled construction) of a 330kV Switching Station (and associated Double Circuit lines) in Essien Udim/Ikot Ekpene local government area (LGA) of Awka Ibom State, to serve the South East and North Central Nigeria. The Switching Station wheels power from 4 power plants into the National gridat , at Ugwuaji, in Enugu State, and onwards to other parts of the country.

Payment, in 2017, of pension arrears to police officers who were granted Presidential pardon in 2000 after serving in the former Biafran Police during the Nigerian Civil War. These officers, and their next of kin, waited for their pensions for 17 years since the Presidential pardon. No other administration deemed it fit to clear the backlog.

Completion and commissioning in 2018 of the Zik Mausoleum in Awka, Anambra State, 22 years after construction started.

Partnership between the Nigerian Army and Innoson Motors, for the local production, modification and repair of armored fighting vehicles and other military hardware.

Ongoing deployment of the Federal Government’s Electric Vehicle Pilot Project, spearheaded by the National Automotive Design and Development Council (NADDC), at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka

Under the Buhari Administration’s National MSME programme, the completion of an MSMEs Shared Facility at the Ogbunike Leather Trading Cluster, in Anambra State.

Completion of Adada Dam in Enugu State and Amauzari Earth Dam, Imo; and Completion of the Inyishi Regional Water Supply Project in Imo State; Ofeme Water Supply Project in Abia State; and Uburu Water Supply Scheme in Ebonyi State.

Development of Nigeria’s Eastern Ports, to decongest Lagos and to better serve the population in the South East and South South of the country. The Calabar, Rivers, and Onne Ports have witnessed significant infrastructure upgrades and fiscal incentives to promote their attractiveness. An LPG tanker berthed in the Eastern Ports (Rivers Port) for the first time ever in October 2019. That year Onne Port also received its first container ship in twelve years, while Calabar Port received its first container vessels in eleven years).

The Concession of Onitsha Inland River Port is now in its final stages.

— Compiled by the Presidency Office of Digital Engagement (PODE); September 2021

What a struggle.

Good name is better gold and silver

Did they remember to put the names of the he killed at Orlu?

Re: Compendium Of Pmb's Ongoing & Completed Projects & Policy Successes In S/E by SKYHIGHfx: 4:32pm On Sep 07, 2021
post=105581827:

Very nice.
We are waiting for our Darling Daddy.
The Father of the Nation.
The President of all Nigerians!

Welcome,
Welcome,
Welcome Darling Daddy.

Honestly u irritate me

Amen.
God bless you too.
Nigeria will succeed and all her enemies that never want to see her succeed will die in shame.
Re: Compendium Of Pmb's Ongoing & Completed Projects & Policy Successes In S/E by stanluiz(m): 4:33pm On Sep 07, 2021
sapientia:
Even people who know Buhari is a chronic liar will believe this trash just to spite Igbos

6 years and this bigot is still talking about the sub standard bridge that Jona started
Why didn't he finish the bridge ? How many projects did pdp completed in the South East ?
Re: Compendium Of Pmb's Ongoing & Completed Projects & Policy Successes In S/E by History555: 4:35pm On Sep 07, 2021
It took 6 months to complete run way of Abuja airport but since 2019 they are still on the run way of enugu airport which is smaller than abuja.
Last year george mogahlu said onitsha seaport has been concessionsed. Now we are told the process is ongoing. How do you have a sea port when the river is not dredge.
Anamnco has produced bus. Where, when and who is using it.

Re: Compendium Of Pmb's Ongoing & Completed Projects & Policy Successes In S/E by Conrod: 4:37pm On Sep 07, 2021
Maryjane001:
Re: Compendium Of Pmb's Ongoing & Completed Projects & Policy Successes In S/E by stepaside2: 4:38pm On Sep 07, 2021
Kajaard:

No one is arguing the fact that there has not being some positive achievements, but in a situation where the bad outweighs the good it gives cause for concern.

1. See the naira dollar exchange rate
2. The rising insecurity in the nation - we have never had it this bad
3. The increase in unemployment and under-employment which has given rise to so many ills like crime, fraud e.g yahoo yahoo et Al
4. The inequality in federal appointments as it pertains to the geo- political regions

My brother I could go on and on. I really don't like writing much.

Good you pointed out the negatives. Much of the security challenges are driven by the sagging economy. There are tough decisions made by this govt which in my view have short term impact but good for the long term. Weaning us from import dependency and diversifying the economy all have short term impacts. As for the lopsided appointments, I agree he could have managed it better but the truth is that is not the most important thing. Pls tell me what exactly your kinsmen appointed to govt positions over the past 60 years did for your ethnic group? I will rather we focus on the competency of appointees.

Re: Compendium Of Pmb's Ongoing & Completed Projects & Policy Successes In S/E by UnabashedIPOB: 4:42pm On Sep 07, 2021
Reconstruction of the Runway of the Akanu Ibiam International Airport, Enugu, following President Buhari’s approval of a 10 billion Naira special intervention fund in 2019. Work ongoing on the upgrade of the International Terminal Building.

The 200 billion Naira Second Niger Bridge, comprising the Main Bridge across the River Niger, and 10km of a six-lane Expressway, in Onitsha and Asaba, scheduled for 2022 completion.

Ground-breaking done in 2021 for reconstruction of Port Harcourt-Maiduguri Rail Line, linking the Southeastern States to a planned new Sea Port in Bonny, and to Northern Nigeria.

Please, save save your stupid swan song for another day. What the fvck have you done in the east. Show us what projects that you have actually started and completed. The southeast is afterall the economic engine of the country, yet NO INFRASTRUCTURE to enable commerce in the zone and you have the temerity to show a list of projects in the zone that would NEVER be completed. The southeast has seen this movie many times before. You can fool some people some of the time but you can't fool all the people all of the time. So, don't take all of us for FOOLS!

Re: Compendium Of Pmb's Ongoing & Completed Projects & Policy Successes In S/E by Crossroad1(m): 4:43pm On Sep 07, 2021
Re: Compendium Of Pmb's Ongoing & Completed Projects & Policy Successes In S/E by Kajaard: 4:45pm On Sep 07, 2021
stepaside2:

Good you pointed out the negatives. Much of the security challenges are driven by the sagging economy. There are tough decisions made by this govt which in my view have short term impact but good for the long term. Weaning us from import dependency and diversifying the economy all have short term impacts. As for the lopsided appointments, I agree he could have managed it better but the truth is that is not the most important thing. Pls tell me what exactly your kinsmen appointed to govt positions over the past 60 years did for your ethnic group? I will rather we focus on the competency of appointees.

I love the way you put your points intelligently. With regards my kinsmen, I could careless whether my kinsmen get those lofty positions as long as the major ethnic groups and geo-political zones are represented equally ( I am from the South South by the way - Edo state wink.

I really love this country and I personally feel the brunt of our reputational decay whenever I travel out on business trips and it has never been this bad.

I really want to be optimistic like you that things are being put in place for the better in the long run but I am just not seeing it. Cheers bro cool

Re: Compendium Of Pmb's Ongoing & Completed Projects & Policy Successes In S/E by GenAbacha(m): 4:49pm On Sep 07, 2021
White washing failure.

Mtchewww
Re: Compendium Of Pmb's Ongoing & Completed Projects & Policy Successes In S/E by rummmy: 4:50pm On Sep 07, 2021
No reasonable projects in the whole south east ...imagine listing a proposed project as achievement..
But he will build, complete and commission road in Niger republic...
Re: Compendium Of Pmb's Ongoing & Completed Projects & Policy Successes In S/E by akdjr(m): 4:50pm On Sep 07, 2021
So it gives u joy to open Nairaland everyday to see bandit news, terrorist news or accident news?
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Stupidity
And you expect us to celebrate

Re: Compendium Of Pmb's Ongoing & Completed Projects & Policy Successes In S/E by Okoroawusa: 4:52pm On Sep 07, 2021
I Love PMB
Re: Compendium Of Pmb's Ongoing & Completed Projects & Policy Successes In S/E by 88natzy(m): 4:53pm On Sep 07, 2021
Please remove Oba/Nnewi to Okigwe on that list. The construction was initiated and nearly completed by the previous administration.
Re: Compendium Of Pmb's Ongoing & Completed Projects & Policy Successes In S/E by stepaside2: 4:55pm On Sep 07, 2021
Kajaard:

I love the way you put your points intelligently. With regards my kinsmen, I could careless whether my kinsmen get those lofty positions as long as the major ethnic groups and geo-political zones are represented equally ( I am from the South South by the way - Edo state wink.

I really love this country and I personally feel the brunt of our reputational decay whenever I travel out on business trips and it has never been this bad.

I really want to be optimistic like you that things are being put in place for the better in the long run but I am just not seeing it. Cheers bro cool
Fair point. It is hard to be optimistic for sure but this is still our country. Look beyond the present, grab the opportunities as I believe there are many. Let us not allow politicians divide us along religious and ethnic lines. Look for the good of others, criticise constructively and you will see how we can overcome our challenges in no time. Cheers too bro

Re: Compendium Of Pmb's Ongoing & Completed Projects & Policy Successes In S/E by Crossroad1(m): 4:56pm On Sep 07, 2021
[quote author= post=105581896][/quote]

the first thing you need in your life is sense..
God punish all leaders from 1999 till present except yaradua...
Just to show you I don't support any baggard..
Now, do you know how much a dollar is?
Prices of foodstuffs?
Cost of transportation?
What about the state of our roads?
Safety of the masses nko?
These are what affects the common man.
So what are they celebrating?

Gen ch 4vs 7
If you do good, will you not be accepted?

You people have to announce your achievements cos it is not visible!
To me personally, I see you as a nuisance and you are no better than a terrorist with gun cos cheering this government is cheering evil.
Re: Compendium Of Pmb's Ongoing & Completed Projects & Policy Successes In S/E by Bmaster(m): 4:57pm On Sep 07, 2021
post=105581827:

Very nice.
We are waiting for our Darling Daddy.
The Father of the Nation.
The President of all Nigerians!

Welcome,
Welcome,
Welcome Darling Daddy.

Amen.
God bless you too.
Nigeria will succeed and all her enemies that never want to see her succeed will die in shame.
them done touch you were you'll feel hurt,na so so quote and numerous replies go follow undecided

O seti go tongue
Re: Compendium Of Pmb's Ongoing & Completed Projects & Policy Successes In S/E by Crossroad1(m): 4:58pm On Sep 07, 2021
Maryjane001:
that vulture griller think otherwise
Re: Compendium Of Pmb's Ongoing & Completed Projects & Policy Successes In S/E by Miracle2020: 5:04pm On Sep 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Stupidity
And you expect us to celebrate
nobody expect you to celebrate, we want you to see the truth so that the truth will pain you well well.

Re: Compendium Of Pmb's Ongoing & Completed Projects & Policy Successes In S/E by JAWBONE(m): 5:08pm On Sep 07, 2021
Groundbreaking, Launch.

Nothing completed after 6 years

Failure
Re: Compendium Of Pmb's Ongoing & Completed Projects & Policy Successes In S/E by saintade01(m): 5:10pm On Sep 07, 2021
God bless PMB
God bless the people of South East
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Re: Compendium Of Pmb's Ongoing & Completed Projects & Policy Successes In S/E by Miracle2020: 5:15pm On Sep 07, 2021
InaNla:
Useless bloody presidiot!
thank God for democracy. Who will ever imagine a prostitute insulting my president.

Re: Compendium Of Pmb's Ongoing & Completed Projects & Policy Successes In S/E by Ofiadiegwu: 5:22pm On Sep 07, 2021
Commendable indeed.

We Ndigbo hereby commend President Muhammadu Buhari for all the completed, ongoing and future projects the helmsman is doing and going to do in southeast.

PMB thank you.

Umo Eno's Certificate Is Not In Our Records - WAEC / Peter Obi And Abure Accused Of Misappropriating LP's $15 Million (Video) / I Want To Go To London… To See Buhari — Reuben Abati

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62