Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,658 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Compendium Of Pmb's Ongoing & Completed Projects & Policy Successes In S/E - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Compendium Of Pmb's Ongoing & Completed Projects & Policy Successes In S/E (20964 Views)

Anambra: Yoruba Community Celebrates Unity, Successes In Second Home / Governor Zulum Celebrates 100days In Office With 120 Completed Projects / This Fine Picture Of PMB & Wife Go Pain Them - Joe Igbokwe Mocks Buhari 'Haters' (2) (3) (4)

Re: Compendium Of Pmb's Ongoing & Completed Projects & Policy Successes In S/E by Miracle2020: 8:46pm On Sep 07, 2021
sabreal:

But you happy the way he folds his hands now on his cousins kidnapping school pupils and role play by the like of Gumi, miyetti,
go to zamfara bushes and pretend to be a bandit let us see if buhari really fold his hands.
Gumi is an enemy of buhari, that same Gumi is a right hand man of Atiku your savior. Atiku is doing everything possible to paint buhari black. unfortunately , that same Atiku is the person you people are worshipping.
Once again, if you want to know if buhari is folding his hands,pls go to the bush and pretend to be a bandit.
Re: Compendium Of Pmb's Ongoing & Completed Projects & Policy Successes In S/E by VanuatuWycombe: 8:54pm On Sep 07, 2021
Election don dey near.
Re: Compendium Of Pmb's Ongoing & Completed Projects & Policy Successes In S/E by Skyfly007: 9:06pm On Sep 07, 2021
Miracle2020:
the same thing was said about GEJ . Am surprised even PDP that brought Boko Haram to this country has the guts to point accusing fingers to buhari.
Buhari buy more than 25 aircraft to the airforce. Pls tell me any president that ever bought even 5 aircrafts?
Go back to the Navy also you will see the wonders of president buhari.
Let us not even talk about the army.
There has never been a president that supported the security personnels like the way buhari is doing.
No president can secure you when you are in support of the criminals.
In the south east, the igbos know those ipob terrorists but they will never give information to the security men that will enable their arrest.
In the north, people like Atiku,Gumi know who and who is the bandit or Boko Haram but they will never released the information to security men because they want to use blackmail to get power.
Security is everybody business!
I can see you are a buharist grin

So I won't bother reading the long epistle you wrote up here nor reply you again...peace
Re: Compendium Of Pmb's Ongoing & Completed Projects & Policy Successes In S/E by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 07, 2021
Miracle2020:
we are not talking about the amount.if you have prove of over pay then contact the EFCC.
Just agree that buhari has work for the igbos more than any president.
Until I actually see what he has done. He has done no tangible thing in the southeast.
Re: Compendium Of Pmb's Ongoing & Completed Projects & Policy Successes In S/E by Miracle2020: 9:26pm On Sep 07, 2021
Skyfly007:
I can see you are a buharist grin

So I won't bother reading the long epistle you wrote up here nor reply you again...peace
when the truth over shadow the evil lies.
Re: Compendium Of Pmb's Ongoing & Completed Projects & Policy Successes In S/E by sabreal: 9:27pm On Sep 07, 2021
Miracle2020:
go to zamfara bushes and pretend to be a bandit let us see if buhari really fold his hands.
Gumi is an enemy of buhari, that same Gumi is a right hand man of Atiku your savior. Atiku is doing everything possible to paint buhari black. unfortunately , that same Atiku is the person you people are worshipping.
Once again, if you want to know if buhari is folding his hands,pls go to the bush and pretend to be a bandit.

You have a lot of misgivings even against yourself.

Who is your saviour. I engage you as a freeborn Nigerian.

Pls don't be delusional

Discuss with me as a free man. If you are one. You don't know me. Stop assuming my Region, religion or political affiliation. Then you can properly engage in discussion, right.
Re: Compendium Of Pmb's Ongoing & Completed Projects & Policy Successes In S/E by Iliya1520: 9:52pm On Sep 07, 2021
But jealousity and stupidity will not let them to see, they busy backing stupid ipob which has not builded even single class room for them, but only killed their girls in fortifying charms. U go know.
Re: Compendium Of Pmb's Ongoing & Completed Projects & Policy Successes In S/E by uptimum123(m): 10:07pm On Sep 07, 2021
Obdk:
yes oo you abokis and afonjas are great full..
We Igbo people from the South East re yet to see any Buhari government completed project after 6years....more than Jonathan..

You can never see it
Re: Compendium Of Pmb's Ongoing & Completed Projects & Policy Successes In S/E by ProfAmaben(m): 10:13pm On Sep 07, 2021
Godispeace:
grin grin grin e pain the ediotic fo0l grin grin

Iya e ni biggggg fool grin, you think say you sabi insult people, oloshi
Re: Compendium Of Pmb's Ongoing & Completed Projects & Policy Successes In S/E by Ovamboland(m): 10:36pm On Sep 07, 2021
Sanchez01:

It goes on to show deeper and low Buhari had dropped the expectations of a president. The darned presidency isn't writing about how our UK presidency is growing the country's reserve, it is not writing about how how Buhari has paid off the loans he borrowed in the name of Nigeria. They are celebrating THINGS THAT OUGHT TO BE DONE BY THE GOVERNMENT. If there were worthy achievements, I believe the mumu Adesina and Garba would have written more decent epistles. But there is none. There can never be any so long it is Buhari.

But you have had governments who could not even do what they ought to do yet many of remember them with nostalgia and crave their return to office, for what? To fail to do their job again?
Re: Compendium Of Pmb's Ongoing & Completed Projects & Policy Successes In S/E by Ovamboland(m): 10:42pm On Sep 07, 2021
Decency2020:
Before I opened his thread I knew that this idiot - vulture griller from the middle belt- Felix TERUGUNWA or whatever they call him will be here already masturbating and of course he didn't disappoint. Audio project and audio finished project.

There's non of the 7 promises that has not been achieved or at least touched in various degrees except the health insurance scheme of 500 a year. This is despite the serious fall in revenue and paucity of funds.

Show us the promises of the other people and what they delivered
Re: Compendium Of Pmb's Ongoing & Completed Projects & Policy Successes In S/E by Freebills12: 11:18pm On Sep 07, 2021
Recently £22 billion was borrowed from China. APC govt headed by Muhammad Buhari, southeast region was denied of any infrastructure and development from the loan but were expect to join and pay the loan. Someone is here posting trash from the pit of hell, aduio project.
Re: Compendium Of Pmb's Ongoing & Completed Projects & Policy Successes In S/E by omoalaro: 1:47am On Sep 08, 2021
All these achievements can't be celebrated because of unbridled hatred for the man Buhari.

Demolition Threat: Tinubu May Sacrifice You – Daniel Bwala Warns Wike / Omoyele Sowore Takes Presidential Campaign To Ondo River (Photos) / Zulum: With Shettima, Tinubu Has Made The Wisest Choice