Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Nigerian Man And His Caucasian Wife Rock Traditional Outfits For Their Wedding - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man And His Caucasian Wife Rock Traditional Outfits For Their Wedding (1763 Views)

Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) / Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary / Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man And His Caucasian Wife Rock Traditional Outfits For Their Wedding by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 4:41pm On Sep 07, 2021
Update From . COM

A Nigerian man identified as Afam and his causasian wife wore traditional outfits for their wedding, Reports.

A friend of the groom, Ogbonna Okoro Who Quickly Notified On Facebook And He posted the photos on Tuesday, September 7, congratulating the couple on their union.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man And His Caucasian Wife Rock Traditional Outfits For Their Wedding by Davash222(m): 4:43pm On Sep 07, 2021
This is the kind of marriage that favours both the husband and wife.

A marriage with a Nigerian girl favours only the woman.

God bless their union. No evil eyes of the green-white-green demons will see them.

Amen.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man And His Caucasian Wife Rock Traditional Outfits For Their Wedding by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 4:44pm On Sep 07, 2021
Davash222:
cool

See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: Nigerian Man And His Caucasian Wife Rock Traditional Outfits For Their Wedding by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 4:45pm On Sep 07, 2021
See More Photo As Obtained By Below:

Re: Nigerian Man And His Caucasian Wife Rock Traditional Outfits For Their Wedding by MayorWhales: 4:48pm On Sep 07, 2021
Nairalanders make una come o, has been redeemed of bad news grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man And His Caucasian Wife Rock Traditional Outfits For Their Wedding by sylve11: 4:51pm On Sep 07, 2021
Them make brain together.

I wish them well.
cool

@ , them nor arrange Lalasticla lem for the party? undecided cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And His Caucasian Wife Rock Traditional Outfits For Their Wedding by Dabronze(m): 4:53pm On Sep 07, 2021
Wetin Dey Pain me pass about marryin all these whites be say if dem bourn children for you they no go allow u to cary am come nija

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And His Caucasian Wife Rock Traditional Outfits For Their Wedding by 2rez: 4:53pm On Sep 07, 2021
Davash222:
This is the kind of my marriage that favours both the husband and wife.

God bless their union. No evil eyes of the green-white-green demons will see them.

Amen.

Re: Nigerian Man And His Caucasian Wife Rock Traditional Outfits For Their Wedding by yanabasee2: 4:58pm On Sep 07, 2021
Make God send me my own Oyibo abeg.... Make I take Japa.....

The ticket go click one day....

Davash222:

Stay with your Nigerian girls tongue

You mean Nigerian girls like Tega? God forbid bad thing...

I'm team foreign babe...... cool
Re: Nigerian Man And His Caucasian Wife Rock Traditional Outfits For Their Wedding by Davash222(m): 5:02pm On Sep 07, 2021
yanabasee2:

The tickle go click one day....
Stay with your Nigerian girls tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man And His Caucasian Wife Rock Traditional Outfits For Their Wedding by JovialJune(f): 5:05pm On Sep 07, 2021
Davash222:
This is the kind of my marriage that favours both the husband and wife.

Amen.

You men keep spewing trash from both side of your mouth

How does marrying a Nigerian girl favour only the woman?

How does marrying a white woman favour both the man and woman?

We all know why this man married her, this guy is just lucky to meet a desperate younger woman, his fate would have been like the one below all for the green kpali.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man And His Caucasian Wife Rock Traditional Outfits For Their Wedding by Davash222(m): 5:07pm On Sep 07, 2021
JovialJune:

You men keep spewing trash from both side of you mouth

How does marrying a Nigerian girl favour only the woman?

How does marrying a white woman favour both the man and woman?

We all know why this man married her, this one is just lucky to meet a desperate younger woman, his fate would have been like one below all for the green kpali.
Tell me one thing a man will benefit from marrying you.

There lies the answer to your numerous questions.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man And His Caucasian Wife Rock Traditional Outfits For Their Wedding by Kiasa: 5:07pm On Sep 07, 2021
LMAO. grin Look at all these COONS. grin grin grin Nigeria, the Coon Capital of the world. SMH
Re: Nigerian Man And His Caucasian Wife Rock Traditional Outfits For Their Wedding by JovialJune(f): 5:10pm On Sep 07, 2021
Davash222:

Tell me one thing a man will benefit from marrying you.

There lies the answer to your numerous questions.

Tell me one thing a white woman will benefit from you, let's know how low your esteem is.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man And His Caucasian Wife Rock Traditional Outfits For Their Wedding by Kiasa: 5:10pm On Sep 07, 2021
yanabasee2:

SMH undecided
Re: Nigerian Man And His Caucasian Wife Rock Traditional Outfits For Their Wedding by JovialJune(f): 5:12pm On Sep 07, 2021
[s]
Kiasa:
LMAO. grin Look at all these COONS. grin grin grin Nigeria, the Coon Capital of the world. SMH
[/s]

You can start by galloping out of a "COON" forum to your illiterate Akata infested cesspit of a forum, if there is any.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man And His Caucasian Wife Rock Traditional Outfits For Their Wedding by JovialJune(f): 5:15pm On Sep 07, 2021
yanabasee2:

Another low self esteem zero has surfaced

No wonder they turn you black men to slaves over there, when you literally eat their shiit lovingly.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man And His Caucasian Wife Rock Traditional Outfits For Their Wedding by Totilopussylick(m): 5:15pm On Sep 07, 2021
Beautiful nature.
Re: Nigerian Man And His Caucasian Wife Rock Traditional Outfits For Their Wedding by Botking: 5:15pm On Sep 07, 2021
Since black don't love each other for real, I recommend we both (M&F) should start marrying from different races.
Re: Nigerian Man And His Caucasian Wife Rock Traditional Outfits For Their Wedding by Davash222(m): 5:16pm On Sep 07, 2021
JovialJune:

Tell me one thing a white woman will benefit from you, let's know how low your esteem is.
Stop grumbling like a pussycat in a cubicle.

We no do again...na by force?

#TeamForeignGirls

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man And His Caucasian Wife Rock Traditional Outfits For Their Wedding by Kiasa: 5:20pm On Sep 07, 2021
JovialJune:
[s][/s]

You can start by galloping out of a "COON" forum to your illiterate Akata infested cesspit of a forum, if there is any.
Look at this primitive, illiterate savage who completely destroys the English language with that ghetto/village Pidgin English calling someone illiterate. It's illiterates like yourself who has turned NL into a shithole website.
Re: Nigerian Man And His Caucasian Wife Rock Traditional Outfits For Their Wedding by JovialJune(f): 5:24pm On Sep 07, 2021
Davash222:

Stop grumbling like a pussycat in a cubicle.

We no do again...na by force?

#TeamForeignGirls

In a thread on fp, a foreign girl made a man like you pay rent of the house she owns and other bills, what happen to your rants?, or have you forgotten so easily?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man And His Caucasian Wife Rock Traditional Outfits For Their Wedding by Kiasa: 5:26pm On Sep 07, 2021
JovialJune:

No wonder they turn you black men to slaves over there, when you literally eat their shiit lovingly.

Sure, white girls are the scum of the Earth but as low as they are they're better than you.
Re: Nigerian Man And His Caucasian Wife Rock Traditional Outfits For Their Wedding by JovialJune(f): 5:31pm On Sep 07, 2021
Kiasa:

Sure, white girls are the scum of the Earth but as low as they are they're better than you.

And here you are calling someone else a COON, while you are a white ass eating president of the COON industry, fvck off.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And His Caucasian Wife Rock Traditional Outfits For Their Wedding by yanabasee2: 5:32pm On Sep 07, 2021
JovialJune:

I rather be a slave than marry a dunce like you or the self entitled mentality women we found in Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Man And His Caucasian Wife Rock Traditional Outfits For Their Wedding by JovialJune(f): 5:36pm On Sep 07, 2021
yanabasee2:

I rather be a slave than marry a dunce like you or the self entitled mentality women we found in Nigeria

Of course you'd prefer to be a househusband, a slave, a cook, a domestic maid to a white, than to be the head of your home in Nigeria, yeah we know how skewed your hypocritical minds are when it comes to whites.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man And His Caucasian Wife Rock Traditional Outfits For Their Wedding by yanabasee2: 5:36pm On Sep 07, 2021
Kiasa:
SMH undecided

Don't break your neck oh
Re: Nigerian Man And His Caucasian Wife Rock Traditional Outfits For Their Wedding by Davash222(m): 5:37pm On Sep 07, 2021
JovialJune:

In a thread on fp, a foreign girl made a man like you pay rent of the house she owns and other bills, what happen to your rants?, or have you forgotten so easily?
At least the foreign girl owns a house.

Aside your useless certificates, do you have any documents in your name?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man And His Caucasian Wife Rock Traditional Outfits For Their Wedding by yanabasee2: 5:37pm On Sep 07, 2021
JovialJune:

Of course you'd prefer to be a househusband, a slave, a cook, a domestic maid to a white, than to be the head of your home in Nigeria, yeah we know how skewed your hypocritical minds are when it come to whites.

Well..... you can cry me a river if you can.... But it's a white lady and that's it.... Can we move on already.??
Re: Nigerian Man And His Caucasian Wife Rock Traditional Outfits For Their Wedding by JovialJune(f): 5:38pm On Sep 07, 2021
Davash222:

At least the foreign girl owns a house.

Aside your useless certificates, do you have any documents in your name?

grin Davash wants to marry a white lady because of house, as in he can never achieve that basic feat in his lifetime cheesy

He also thinks everyone has a useless certificate like him, and everyone is as fruitless as him in their endeavors grin

yanabasee2:

Well..... you can cry me a river if you can.... But it's a white lady and that's it.... Can we move on already.??

What can I say, marrying a white Lady is the greatest achievement a Nigerian man can attain in life grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Couples Getting Lonlier In Marriages These Day? / Mature Question For Married Couples / Tribute To Lives Of Anyene Family...sad..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.