Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,793 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Npower: I Have Been Deployed. Thank You Nairaland. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: I Have Been Deployed. Thank You Nairaland. (14435 Views)

Npower; I Cannot Download My Ppa Letter, This Is What I Saw (photos) / N-Power: I Received A Congratulatory Message But Have Not Been Deployed / NPOWER- I Just Got A Congratulations Text Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower: I Have Been Deployed. Thank You Nairaland. by Centcanada: 9:46pm On Sep 07, 2021
Please can Ezenwae or what is that name sorry if I call it wrongly. Please why is that Delta area has not been deployed? Can you please post this in the front page to enable the authority and those involve do the needful because we re left out. No time anymore. I base in Delta area in ukwuani local government area. Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower: I Have Been Deployed. Thank You Nairaland. by Centcanada: 9:50pm On Sep 07, 2021
Like I always say here I base in Delta area in Ukwuani to be precise but the area I am as I said, nobody has given testimony of deployment or anything that related to it. Please who are the authority involve in this area? Hope will still be deployed because the portal tells us that we have not been deployed yet. What's the way forward and what is our faith?
Re: Npower: I Have Been Deployed. Thank You Nairaland. by Centcanada: 9:50pm On Sep 07, 2021
I have not been deployed yet. I base in Delta in Ukwuani local government area.

1 Like

Re: Npower: I Have Been Deployed. Thank You Nairaland. by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 9:57pm On Sep 07, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Npower: I Have Been Deployed. Thank You Nairaland. by Clinghton: 10:13pm On Sep 07, 2021
The hope in ya name also played a part, just saying.
Re: Npower: I Have Been Deployed. Thank You Nairaland. by ButterBerry: 10:42pm On Sep 07, 2021
Centcanada:
Please can Ezenwae or what is that name sorry if I call it wrongly. Please why is that Delta area has not been deployed? Can you please post this in the front page to enable the authority and those involve do the needful because we re left out. No time anymore. I base in Delta area in ukwuani local government area. Thanks.

It's only Ukwuani LGA that was affected.
Am from Ukwuani too
Re: Npower: I Have Been Deployed. Thank You Nairaland. by annisy(f): 10:45pm On Sep 07, 2021
You better don't take this N-POWER serious
See it as free money from the national cake to you!!! Taking it serious is a waste of your precious time ask batch A & batch B that took it serious
Re: Npower: I Have Been Deployed. Thank You Nairaland. by Cocao(f): 10:47pm On Sep 07, 2021
iCauseTrouble:
In as much as I feel happy for the guy for getting the job, my heart bleeds for him again on the other hand..... Thirty thousand naira is just $60.
I won't say more than this shocked

I meann...it's just $60!!! This country is really messed up

1 Like

Re: Npower: I Have Been Deployed. Thank You Nairaland. by silifat11(m): 11:00pm On Sep 07, 2021
Hope those of us who are yet to download our PPA successfully can still go for physical verification

1 Like

Re: Npower: I Have Been Deployed. Thank You Nairaland. by VicM6: 11:09pm On Sep 07, 2021
600 everyday for 30days.....and you thought 30k would solve the issue at hand..... let's be sincere, the job is only Preferable for those who re within the jurisdiction of the said place u re being deployed to if not, OYO is ur case.
Re: Npower: I Have Been Deployed. Thank You Nairaland. by StarryV(f): 11:25pm On Sep 07, 2021
So OP what did you do differently? Because I remember we had same issue yesterday. Mine haven't been resolved yet.
Re: Npower: I Have Been Deployed. Thank You Nairaland. by MichaelsHope(m): 11:28pm On Sep 07, 2021
PAWG:

Congrats. It’s just a stipend, you’re not expected to make a living off it but to keep busy while hunting for something bigger

Yeah! Plans are in pipeline.

1 Like

Re: Npower: I Have Been Deployed. Thank You Nairaland. by emitsu123: 11:55pm On Sep 07, 2021
Congrats bro
Re: Npower: I Have Been Deployed. Thank You Nairaland. by PAWG(m): 11:56pm On Sep 07, 2021
Realmi:
drop ur congratulations and move on
World people....na wah o

Congratulations task force, I see you.

My post was for a reason. Lots of people look down on the scheme like it’s useless and the salary being too meager. I’m totally against these
Re: Npower: I Have Been Deployed. Thank You Nairaland. by akinsoft01(m): 11:59pm On Sep 07, 2021
Yo, what part of Akure are you that takes out 6h/day from on to get to OGSA? Depending on if you in Sss or Jss, you could negotiate coming to school for certain days and save the transportation incurred.

MichaelsHope:
Good Afternoon Friends.

I sincerely appreciate your suggestions. They were helpful. I made a post some few days ago, though generated some furore.

I appreciate everyone who made their words on the post.
https://www.nairaland.com/6736215/npower-dashboard-been-showing-please#105499500.

But...

I am actually based in Akure. I was posted to Oyemekun Grammar School, but the school is very far from my area.

Atleast, I would spend nothing less than six hundred naira #600 to-and-fro.

Meanwhile, I would love to change my stuff from teaching to agro. Thanks so much.

So, in this post, https://www.nairaland.com/6736215/npower-dashboard-been-showing-please#105499500 a guy made a beautiful suggestion, though a particular part of his words were harsh, notwithstanding, I appreciate him.

I actually acquired a skill. I completed that in early this year. I don't have a dime to get a PC that could effectively carryout Graphic Design. It is one of the reasons I am stranded.

As small as this could be, it could be a stepping stone to the NEXT VERSE in the journey.

Please, I need your help. How can I change to Agro? I will appreciate your how to go about it.

Re: Npower: I Have Been Deployed. Thank You Nairaland. by Alaigbopress: 12:12am On Sep 08, 2021
I did a shopping of 45k to buy things my niece need to go back for school. What if I am a 30k salary earner, that means I will be in debit of 15k now. May God help the Youth of this . Congrts anyway to the Op

2 Likes

Re: Npower: I Have Been Deployed. Thank You Nairaland. by b3llo(m): 12:18am On Sep 08, 2021
I have not being deployed uptill now
Re: Npower: I Have Been Deployed. Thank You Nairaland. by Onelove508: 1:00am On Sep 08, 2021
MichaelsHope:
Good Afternoon Friends.

I sincerely appreciate your suggestions. They were helpful. I made a post some few days ago, though generated some furore.

https://www.nairaland.com/6736215/npower-dashboard-been-showing-please#105499500.

But...

I am actually based in Akure. I was posted to Oyemekun Grammar School, but the school is very far from my area.

Meanwhile, I would love to change my stuff from teaching to agro. Thanks so much.

So, in this post, https://www.nairaland.com/6736215/npower-dashboard-been-showing-please#105499500 a guy made a beautiful suggestion, though a particular part of his words were harsh, notwithstanding, I appreciate him.

I actually acquired a skill. I completed that in early this year. I don't have a dime to get a PC that could effectively carryout Graphic Design. It is one of the reasons I am stranded.

As small as this could be, it could be a stepping stone to the NEXT VERSE in the journey.

Please, I need your help. How can I change to Agro? I will appreciate your how to go about it.

Xup bro.
Happy for u.

When I click download, it will bring a notification, 'please' proceed for physical verification...' has it downloaded like that? Cos I can't seem ti find it.
Re: Npower: I Have Been Deployed. Thank You Nairaland. by Map1(m): 5:27am On Sep 08, 2021
MichaelsHope:
Good Afternoon Friends.

But...

This might sound too harsh but the truth must be told,23 working days x600 is equal to 13800 minus 30000,if this is what you are celebrating i pity you but don't forget after 6months you guys will be disengaged and another set will be engaged that is the logic,it will be better to go and learn fashion designer for that 6month and become your own Boss.
Re: Npower: I Have Been Deployed. Thank You Nairaland. by bimfran: 6:11am On Sep 08, 2021
Please, I haven't been able to download my PPA letter...
Re: Npower: I Have Been Deployed. Thank You Nairaland. by guru90: 6:27am On Sep 08, 2021
CareerBegger:
Guy cover your private information

Which private information is there.......
Re: Npower: I Have Been Deployed. Thank You Nairaland. by guru90: 6:28am On Sep 08, 2021
Onelove508:

Xup bro.
Happy for u.

When I click download, it will bring a notification, 'please' proceed for physical verification...' has it downloaded like that? Cos I can't seem ti find it.

NOW, PHYSICAL VERIFICATION FIRST BEFORE PPA LETTER........
Re: Npower: I Have Been Deployed. Thank You Nairaland. by Babastrong(m): 6:37am On Sep 08, 2021
The mistake i did was that i attended the ppa regularly teaching physics and chemistry( sss1-3).
here i am, no exit package.
guy, attend your ppa once/twice a week or not at all and enjoy your stipend.
Re: Npower: I Have Been Deployed. Thank You Nairaland. by EndBuhariNow(m): 6:44am On Sep 08, 2021
How much is your salary
Re: Npower: I Have Been Deployed. Thank You Nairaland. by tolijascro(m): 7:22am On Sep 08, 2021
annisy:
You better don't take this N-POWER serious
See it as free money from the national cake to you!!! Taking it serious is a waste of your precious time ask batch A & batch B that took it serious

Do you mean it's not compulsory to be going to the PPA after physical verification?
Re: Npower: I Have Been Deployed. Thank You Nairaland. by tolijascro(m): 7:24am On Sep 08, 2021
Babastrong:
The mistake i did was that i attended the ppa regularly teaching physics and chemistry( sss1-3).
here i am, no exit package.
guy, attend your ppa once/twice a week or not at all and enjoy your stipend.

I heard external supervisor do come to check on n-power volunteers regularly...how true is that?
Re: Npower: I Have Been Deployed. Thank You Nairaland. by tolijascro(m): 7:26am On Sep 08, 2021
Map1:
This might sound too harsh but the truth must be told,23 working days x600 is equal to 13800 minus 30000,if this is what you are celebrating i pity you but don't forget after 6months you guys will be disengaged and another set will be engaged that is the logic,it will be better to go and learn fashion designer for that 6month and become your own Boss.

Is it 6 months or
1 year?
Re: Npower: I Have Been Deployed. Thank You Nairaland. by Lordperfect(m): 7:38am On Sep 08, 2021
To JOIN NPOWER 2021 WHATSAPP GROUPCHAT

https://chat.whatsapp .com/KEMEUZ3ykZ39dag4F7dxcW

Copy the link above and delete the space between https://chat.whatsapp and .com/KEMEUZ3ykZ39dag4F7dxcW
And Paste on Your Browser or Connect through WhatsApp.

Or simply drop a message to 08064127896 to be added

https:///KEMEUZ3ykZ39dag4F7dxcW
Re: Npower: I Have Been Deployed. Thank You Nairaland. by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:08am On Sep 08, 2021
RPirez:
I've been wanting to ask... Wetin be Npower sef?

Is it for NYSC folks?

Na poverty alleviation scheme
Re: Npower: I Have Been Deployed. Thank You Nairaland. by Onelove508: 8:34am On Sep 08, 2021
guru90:

NOW, PHYSICAL VERIFICATION FIRST BEFORE PPA LETTER........

So I don't need to present the PPA letter as part of the documents for physical verification.

At what point v an I download the letter?
Re: Npower: I Have Been Deployed. Thank You Nairaland. by Babastrong(m): 8:54am On Sep 08, 2021
[quote author=tolijascro post=105600503]

I heard external supervisor do come to check on n-power volunteers regularly...how true is that. I didn't see any supervisor through out the program, though it may change this time with the woman called sadiyya farouq.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apply For Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Graduate & Mid-level Job Recruitment / Career In Zenith Bank / Stanbic IBTC Bank Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.