Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Obi Cubana On UNIZIK Exam Question - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obi Cubana On UNIZIK Exam Question (40261 Views)

Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question / Throwback Picture Of A 1946 History Exam Question Paper / U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana On UNIZIK Exam Question by bestman09(m): 8:52am On Sep 08, 2021
Nice

Money matters
Re: Obi Cubana On UNIZIK Exam Question by Jerryherd: 8:52am On Sep 08, 2021
Practicable real life issues relatable to the students
Re: Obi Cubana On UNIZIK Exam Question by Lovenorth: 8:52am On Sep 08, 2021
I am not surprised it is an Ipob environment, the lecturer should be investigated and sanctioned accordingly
Re: Obi Cubana On UNIZIK Exam Question by paulolee(m): 8:53am On Sep 08, 2021
Untainted007:
Nigeria educational structure has collapsed years back.
haaabaaaa
Re: Obi Cubana On UNIZIK Exam Question by goodman5(m): 8:54am On Sep 08, 2021
Omo
Re: Obi Cubana On UNIZIK Exam Question by Okwyjesus(m): 8:54am On Sep 08, 2021
Untainted007:

How? Education is meant to ingraft contemporary issues.
Re: Obi Cubana On UNIZIK Exam Question by KoNiDafunMynd44: 8:54am On Sep 08, 2021
Wow
Re: Obi Cubana On UNIZIK Exam Question by Kobicove(m): 8:54am On Sep 08, 2021
grin
Re: Obi Cubana On UNIZIK Exam Question by bayelsaowei(m): 8:56am On Sep 08, 2021
Amotolongbo:
You are the perfect poster face for the collapse education structure in the country if you don’t know that this question is a practical question meant for the students of that department.

This is simply a very good case study question to test the students comparative mental skill and knowledge. And as a faculty of arts students. They are expected to be aware of public activities and figures. Only if they don’t want to practice in the field

This is the department of English and Literature, faculty of Art for goodness sake. Obviously there is a novel which has a Cubana-like character which is part of the books recommended to them for the course.

good retort.
Re: Obi Cubana On UNIZIK Exam Question by starstunna1313(m): 8:56am On Sep 08, 2021
Amotolongbo:
You are the perfect poster face for the collapse education structure in the country if you don’t know that this question is a practical question meant for the students of that department.

This is simply a very good question to test the students comparative mental skill and knowledge. And as a faculty of arts students. They are expected to be aware of public activities and figures. Only if they don’t want to practice in the field

This is the department of English and Literature, faculty of Art for goodness sake. Obviously there is a novel which has a Cubana-like character which is part of the books recommended to them for the course.

I’m so sure the guy didn’t understand the question asked. It’s a pure practical question to test your ability of reasoning in terms of similarities or comparison.
Re: Obi Cubana On UNIZIK Exam Question by Hyperchi(m): 8:56am On Sep 08, 2021
the lecturer is been creative. not dis old as usual ones we have

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana On UNIZIK Exam Question by AfroAgroPower: 8:56am On Sep 08, 2021
Amotolongbo:

This is simply a very good case study question to test the students comparative mental skill and knowledge. And as a faculty of arts students. They are expected to be aware of public activities and figures. Only if they don’t want to practice in the field

You're sensible.
Re: Obi Cubana On UNIZIK Exam Question by akinmusi(m): 8:57am On Sep 08, 2021
@FatGirlwithin_:
Why is it almost impossible for old Nigerians to stay in their lanes Because why did this 40yr old woman in my estate sl*p me this evening? She made me b*at her now, like she stole meat. Someone parked in front of my apartment (we all have allocated spaces oo). I took a picture and put it on the group chat as expected, waited over 30 mins and got nothing. I called the facility manager, he asked me to chill.

Then 2 women walked past my car. I honk and they ignored.

10 minutes after, one of the women came down to repark the car, so I call her and politely express my displeasure and she just starts yelling at me. So l politely tell her to f*ck off.

She pulls the old age/respect card and says she won't move. Y'all, she's not even the owner of the car o. But she called me every name she could come up with, I only retorted by with "are you not emb*rr*ssed, you're not making any sense, ret*rd"

Next thing na hot sl*p on my face, my reflexes took over obviously and I returned the sl*p. But she didn't stop, p*lled my hair etc.. I was able to break free so I went into my car and grabbed my "koboko" and proceeded to fl*g her like th*ef. No one should ask me why I have koboko in my car o (that's a different story entirely). She thr*atened police, over 2 hours ago. This is an abridged version of the situation because I'm h*rrible at writing. I was home by 3 and didn't enter my house till 5pm. I wish people would keep their hands to themselves. I h*te that I h*t someone today, it's totally out of character for me and I feel h*rrible.

Re: Obi Cubana On UNIZIK Exam Question by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 08, 2021
I ave been watching you closely. Sooner it will end in praise.
Amotolongbo:

Re: Obi Cubana On UNIZIK Exam Question by TEDHorsePower: 8:58am On Sep 08, 2021
Great UNIZIK. The university of the moment

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana On UNIZIK Exam Question by patrickmuf(m): 8:58am On Sep 08, 2021
Amotolongbo:

Omo! See how your humble the guy.
Re: Obi Cubana On UNIZIK Exam Question by fergie001: 8:58am On Sep 08, 2021
timothy2396:
Make sure you include how a super tailor cop also attended the burial of his mom.....link it to the hotel guard that was killed in the great Gatsby novel....This is a media age so the lecturer is right... How can you say you are in Nigeria now and don't know Obi Cubana... Him mama burial alone make Nigeria forget say na Starboy birthday on that day.....
Moreover, he hails from the State this school is located in.
Re: Obi Cubana On UNIZIK Exam Question by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 08, 2021
Amotolongbo:

my sister go and drink I glass of cold water on my behalf. Thank you.
Re: Obi Cubana On UNIZIK Exam Question by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:00am On Sep 08, 2021
BornorBang:
Nnamdi Aizkiwe University, UNIZIK, Awka has set an exam question on the Nigerian business mogul, Obi Cubana. Again, Obi Cubana makes it to UNIZIK exams question as a case study.

Wahala for serious student wey no dey watch film for this exam ooo�. Lol

''The Great Gatsby '' is a 1925 novel by American writer F. Scott Fitzgerald, that was later recreated in a 2013 movie starred by Leonardo DiCaprio.

Our wahala no too much so?

https:///unizik-sets-exam-questions-about-obi-cubana/

Well this is english and great Gatsby is a book although i didn't read it just watched the movie. So there's a sort of relationship.
Re: Obi Cubana On UNIZIK Exam Question by osuofia2(m): 9:01am On Sep 08, 2021
BIG NAME
Re: Obi Cubana On UNIZIK Exam Question by Ignyte(m): 9:03am On Sep 08, 2021
Untainted007:

The Question in the exam was valid.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana On UNIZIK Exam Question by ApostlePaul14: 9:04am On Sep 08, 2021
Goodluck(GOOD LUCK) na person name cool
Re: Obi Cubana On UNIZIK Exam Question by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 08, 2021
All these rubbish just to come out and be working for a business owner...........I just don't want to be angry now.
Re: Obi Cubana On UNIZIK Exam Question by ApostlePaul14: 9:06am On Sep 08, 2021
Ignyte:

The Question in the exam was valid.

It's simple comparison
Re: Obi Cubana On UNIZIK Exam Question by davit: 9:06am On Sep 08, 2021
Most government owned universities hardly produce first class graduate in that department. So don't be miffed. English language dept is not an easy place bro.
Matheusmartin:
If you ask me, English language is the most difficult course to study in the university.

If you are not creative and a voracious reader, don't even bother..

I doubt if uniben have ever had a first class student from that department..
Re: Obi Cubana On UNIZIK Exam Question by KazikageSama: 9:07am On Sep 08, 2021
No necessarily a bad thing. Maybe it's high time we started learning about Nigerians (past and present) instead of just teaching about some Europeans and Americans.

The $64,000 question is should the person be Obi Cubana. We definitely will have different opinions on that.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana On UNIZIK Exam Question by Munzy14(m): 9:10am On Sep 08, 2021
Amotolongbo:

Chai.....grin

U are wucked...grin See how you disembarked that half-baked educated illiterate..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana On UNIZIK Exam Question by KazikageSama: 9:10am On Sep 08, 2021
BornorBang:
Nnamdi Aizkiwe University, UNIZIK, Awka has set an exam question on the Nigerian business mogul, Obi Cubana. Again, Obi Cubana makes it to UNIZIK exams question as a case study.

Wahala for serious student wey no dey watch film for this exam ooo�. Lol

''The Great Gatsby '' is a 1925 novel by American writer F. Scott Fitzgerald, that was later recreated in a 2013 movie starred by Leonardo DiCaprio.

Our wahala no too much so?

https:///unizik-sets-exam-questions-about-obi-cubana/

LOL. Most persons here sef dey misinterpret the question sha. The examiner obviously want to point out the only similarity they have. They are both mysterious millionaire

grin

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana On UNIZIK Exam Question by bluefilm: 9:10am On Sep 08, 2021
I guess UNIZIK wants to stylishly beg Obi Cube for money for this recognition.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Student Acknowledged His Sweetheart In His Seminar & His Professor Lecturer Did / Final Year Students To Return To 200 Level: UNICAL Responds / University Of Ibadan Students Cook Outside School Gate Following School Closure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.