Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Obi Cubana On UNIZIK Exam Question - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obi Cubana On UNIZIK Exam Question (40265 Views)

Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question / Throwback Picture Of A 1946 History Exam Question Paper / U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana On UNIZIK Exam Question by AdemolaA2: 10:18am On Sep 08, 2021
Ajibade123:
some people above me didn't bother to check the question at all
FYI that's one of the best way to teach people

This is how questions are supposed to be prepared and served . Most questions should be applied and related to real life situations …
Re: Obi Cubana On UNIZIK Exam Question by MufasaLion: 10:18am On Sep 08, 2021
Amotolongbo:
You are the perfect poster face for the collapse education structure in the country if you don’t know that this question is a practical question meant for the students of that department.

This is simply a very good case study question to test the students comparative mental skill and knowledge. And as a faculty of arts students. They are expected to be aware of public activities and figures. Only if they don’t want to practice in the field

This is the department of English and Literature, faculty of Art for goodness sake. Obviously there is a novel which has a Cubana-like character which is part of the books recommended to them for the course.

Bless up! cool
Re: Obi Cubana On UNIZIK Exam Question by blozzynonny(f): 10:21am On Sep 08, 2021
Obi Cubana please be my husband in my next life. Your sauce is just too much abeg.
Re: Obi Cubana On UNIZIK Exam Question by CeCeEkol(f): 10:23am On Sep 08, 2021
Untainted007:
Nigeria educational structure has collapsed years back.
in this context you are wrong, did you check for the course before you commented? English literature, its absolutely alright. i mean no bias please, so don't be angry with the reply.
Re: Obi Cubana On UNIZIK Exam Question by salem1996: 10:24am On Sep 08, 2021
Amotolongbo:
You are the perfect poster face for the collapse education structure in the country if you don’t know that this question is a practical question meant for the students of that department.

This is simply a very good case study question to test the students comparative mental skill and knowledge. And as a faculty of arts students. They are expected to be aware of public activities and figures. Only if they don’t want to practice in the field

This is the department of English and Literature, faculty of Art for goodness sake. Obviously there is a novel which has a Cubana-like character which is part of the books recommended to them for the course.

I may agree with you only on this one condition; if the lecturer in question has been teaching the students about Obi Cubana. If not, not all students really have time to study the social media celebrities we have so how will such students get to know about Cubana and even write a comparison of him and another? Like I say, you may not be wrong if he has been teaching them about Cubana, but very wrong if the lecture just brought this question after the recent display of his Mom's burial...

I come in peace
Re: Obi Cubana On UNIZIK Exam Question by Eliteklaus(m): 10:26am On Sep 08, 2021
Matheusmartin:
If you ask me, English language is the most difficult course to study in the university.

If you are not creative and a voracious reader, don't even bother..

I doubt if uniben have ever had a first class student from that department..
2 first class students finally graduated from the department this past session
Re: Obi Cubana On UNIZIK Exam Question by Matheusmartin: 10:41am On Sep 08, 2021
LadyRosa:

Once. He died soon after the first class some 28 years ago.
Naso I hear.
Re: Obi Cubana On UNIZIK Exam Question by Breastfeed: 11:02am On Sep 08, 2021
no be small applied questions o grin grin grin
Re: Obi Cubana On UNIZIK Exam Question by Daniluv1(m): 11:06am On Sep 08, 2021
And one idiot will now come up to tell me that education is the key in this our country NIGERIA with all these jokes

When even the so called lecturers are confused and frustrated SMH
Re: Obi Cubana On UNIZIK Exam Question by BafanaBafana: 11:26am On Sep 08, 2021
It means they must have discussed Obi Cubana in class, if not, what about those who do not know Obi Cubana?
Re: Obi Cubana On UNIZIK Exam Question by DLSReigns: 11:27am On Sep 08, 2021
So Cubana is being studied now? Why cant we just do anything right on our own. If we are not using outdated syllabus, its inconsequential contents.Obi cu ana indeed. What a joke!
Re: Obi Cubana On UNIZIK Exam Question by Amotolongbo(f): 11:29am On Sep 08, 2021
salem1996:

I may agree with you only on this one condition; if the lecturer in question has been teaching the students about Obi Cubana. If not, not all students really have time to study the social media celebrities we have so how will such students get to know about Cubana and even write a comparison of him and another? Like I say, you may not be wrong if he has been teaching them about Cubana, but very wrong if the lecture just brought this question after the recent display of his Mom's burial...

I come in peace
Hope you know what faculty of Art is all about?
Re: Obi Cubana On UNIZIK Exam Question by LordKushmann(m): 11:30am On Sep 08, 2021
Untainted007:
Nigeria educational structure has collapsed years back.
With all due respect mate, cállate.
Re: Obi Cubana On UNIZIK Exam Question by akdjr(m): 11:31am On Sep 08, 2021
Can we see reason why Nigeria curriculum is a trash? Tell me what impact does discussing about Obi Cubana in a exam has in this technologically driven society we lived in? While schools outside there are designing curriculum that could stand the present reality, a lecturer here in Nigeria is setting a question for student just to draw the attention of Obi Cubana for possible gratification.
Re: Obi Cubana On UNIZIK Exam Question by Ashirioluwa: 11:38am On Sep 08, 2021
Shit hole school
Re: Obi Cubana On UNIZIK Exam Question by Opak001(m): 11:44am On Sep 08, 2021
This is just tell the youth man to hustle,because both stories as in the question, is tell of men who work for what they want.
School is a connecting ground, not a promising money magnet.
Think twice!!!
Re: Obi Cubana On UNIZIK Exam Question by Wisdomuchendu: 11:47am On Sep 08, 2021
This is exactly how modern exams should be.
Not every time we are talking about people that died thousand years ago like Abraham Lincoln etc, and forgot our current history breakers
Re: Obi Cubana On UNIZIK Exam Question by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 08, 2021
kestolove95:
Am not surprise, na ndi dot university..den no sabi anything
peasant

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana On UNIZIK Exam Question by PBeni(m): 12:22pm On Sep 08, 2021
kestolove95:
Am not surprise, na ndi dot university..den no sabi anything

Stuupid!!
Re: Obi Cubana On UNIZIK Exam Question by Professor123: 12:26pm On Sep 08, 2021
Cubana my man....his name don enter history be that na
Re: Obi Cubana On UNIZIK Exam Question by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 08, 2021
BornorBang:
Nnamdi Aizkiwe University, UNIZIK, Awka has set an exam question on the Nigerian business mogul, Obi Cubana. Again, Obi Cubana makes it to UNIZIK exams question as a case study.

Wahala for serious student wey no dey watch film for this exam ooo�. Lol

''The Great Gatsby '' is a 1925 novel by American writer F. Scott Fitzgerald, that was later recreated in a 2013 movie starred by Leonardo DiCaprio.

Our wahala no too much so?

https:///unizik-sets-exam-questions-about-obi-cubana/

This is a brilliant question. Im only concerned as to if the atudenta would have enough time to think through their responses.
Re: Obi Cubana On UNIZIK Exam Question by WrathOfHadez(m): 1:06pm On Sep 08, 2021
Amotolongbo:

please shut up , both you and the 365 morons who like your sentiment post.

Where else in the world would an obi cubanna who buried his mother with strippers and abuse of national currency be made an academic topic except in nigerian and Eastern region where get-rich-all-means is at its highest?

Has obi cubanna featured in any literature other than social media ? Where's the academic bases?

Orue!
Re: Obi Cubana On UNIZIK Exam Question by Nmezor(f): 2:16pm On Sep 08, 2021
Wow, my Dept.in my Uni days, how interesting....Oh Prof Chike Okoye's course
Re: Obi Cubana On UNIZIK Exam Question by greatiyk4u(m): 3:18pm On Sep 08, 2021
Amotolongbo:

So you get sense like this,come turn blaming Buhari into a career

You made a lot of sense
Re: Obi Cubana On UNIZIK Exam Question by einsteine(m): 4:14pm On Sep 08, 2021
Gatsby was a multimillionaire with a shadowy source of wealth and he threw parties that were the talk of town. He also ran speakeasies (underground bars/clubs) and was friends with the high and mighty.

So you can understand how the question came about
Re: Obi Cubana On UNIZIK Exam Question by Amotolongbo(f): 4:29pm On Sep 08, 2021
[s]
WrathOfHadez:
please shut up , both you and the 365 morons who like your sentiment post.

Where else in the world would an obi cubanna who buried his mother with strippers and abuse of national currency be made an academic topic except in nigerian and Eastern region where get-rich-all-means I'd at its highest?

Has obi cubanna featured in any literature other than social media ? Where's the academic bases?

Orue!
[/s]imagine a response from a subzero IQ creature.

How I wish you can give the phone to any wise person (if there is any) in your vicinity to explain the question to you.
Re: Obi Cubana On UNIZIK Exam Question by Amotolongbo(f): 4:30pm On Sep 08, 2021
[s]
greatiyk4u:

So you get sense like this,come turn blaming Buhari into a career

You made a lot of sense
[/s] undecided undecided undecided
Re: Obi Cubana On UNIZIK Exam Question by greatiyk4u(m): 5:19pm On Sep 08, 2021
Amotolongbo:
[s][/s] undecided undecided undecided

Na hail, I hail u na
Re: Obi Cubana On UNIZIK Exam Question by WrathOfHadez(m): 6:35pm On Sep 08, 2021
Amotolongbo:
[s][/s]imagine a response from a subzero IQ creature.

How I wish you can give the phone to any wise person (if there is any) in your vicinity to explain the question to you.
dumb dimwitted Lazarus
Re: Obi Cubana On UNIZIK Exam Question by Amotolongbo(f): 7:01pm On Sep 08, 2021
WrathOfHadez:
dumb dimwitted Lazarus
get away

Creeping thing
Re: Obi Cubana On UNIZIK Exam Question by WrathOfHadez(m): 7:44pm On Sep 08, 2021
Amotolongbo:
get away

Creeping thing
olongbo what's your problem? I think say you be a academician.

You're responding like a mentally sterile nanny goat now with dripping emotions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Student Acknowledged His Sweetheart In His Seminar & His Professor Lecturer Did / ASUU: FG Directs New Unions To Commence Teaching Immediately / Aerial View Of Bayero University Kano (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.