Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) (105949 Views)

Taliban Fighters Set Woman On Fire For Bad Cooking, Use Girls As Sex Slaves / Taliban Fighters Have Taken Over Afghanistan's Presidential Palace (Photos) / Dozens Of Children Killed In Bangladesh Factory Fire( Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) by Sleekfingers: 10:31pm On Sep 07, 2021
nosagold:

You can make your point without blasphemy against the Holy God.

Which holy God?
Re: Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) by Ibkhaleel: 10:31pm On Sep 07, 2021
Anti-Muslim demagoguery relies on the demonization of the Prophet Muhammad (sallallaahu alaihi wasallam), who is characterized by Islam-hating liars as being especially violent and warlike. This propaganda has certainly gained currency in the “Judeo-Zionist-Freemasonic-Christian West”. When it is pointed out that the Biblical prophets–including Moses, Joshua, Samson , Saul , David , among many others–were far more violent and warlike (and even engaged in religiously sanctioned genocide ), anti-Muslim pro-Christian ideologues will respond by disregarding or downplaying the Old Testament and will instead focus on the personality of Jesus (‘Eesa alaihissalaam) in the New Testament.

Didn’t Jesus preach nonviolence and “loving one’s enemies”? The anti-Muslim ideologues use this idea to assault the religion of Islam with. For example, the Catholic apologist shaitaan Robert Spencer compares Islam to Christianity by juxtaposing carefully selected quotes from Jesus to Islamic texts. In his book The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam (and the Crusades) , Spencer includes a “Muhammad vs Jesus” section. He cites the following sayings of Jesus in the Bible:

“Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you”

“If anyone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also”

“Blessed are the peacemakers”

“Blessed are the merciful for they shall obtain mercy”

“But love your enemies, and do good”

These so-called “peaceful” verses of the Bible are compared to select battle revealed-Quranic verses. The violent verses of the Bible “don’t count” and are craftily excluded from the comparison (“that’s just the Old Testament!”). To tighten the noose, peaceful verses of the Glorious Qur’an are also excluded from the heavily biased analysis, the shaitaan  gives his evil reason for that: these “don’t count” since they are supposedly from when Muhammad was still in Mecca.

To understand the last point, one needs to have a basic understanding of the Prophet Muhammad’s (sallallaahu alaihi wasallam) biography: he first declared his prophethood in the city of Makkah. Only a very small segment of society accepted him (mostly the weak and poor), whereas the masses–especially the powerful leaders of the city–not only rejected him but actively persecuted him. The chapters of the Qur’an that were revealed during this period are known as the Makkan chapters. Eventually, Prophet Muhammad (sallallaahu alaihi wasallam) was commanded by God to fled to the city of Madinah, whose people accepted him as their ruler. He went from persecuted prophet to ruler and commander-in-chief of a fledgling city-state.

The anti-Muslim ideologues claim that the peaceful and tolerant verses of the Qur’an come from when Prophet Muhammad (sallallaahu alaihi wasallam) was weak and persecuted in Mekkah. According to this islamophobe Baboon, These verses are “cancelled”, they argue, by the violent-sounding verses in the Medinan chapters.
Robert Spencer writes in his book:

Islamic theology divides the Qur’an into “Meccan” and “Medinan” suras [chapters]. The Meccan ones come from the first segment of Muhammad’s career as a prophet, when he simply called the Meccans to Islam. Later, after he fled to Medina, his positions hardened. The Medinan suras [are]…filled with matters of law and ritual–and exhortations to jihad warfare against unbelievers. The relatively tolerant verses quoted above and others like them generally date from the Meccan period, while those with a more violent and intolerant edge are mostly from Medina.

The Islamophobe deceivers portray Prophet Muhammad (sallallaahu alaihi wasallam) as opportunistic:

when he was weak and under the rule of the pagans, he called for peace. Without being in a position of authority, Muhammad was hardly in a position to do otherwise. As soon as he came to power, however, he waged “jihad warfare” (what a strange phrase!) against them. This is why, they argue, the peaceful verses of the Quran simply “don’t count”.

For now, however, we will demonstrate that, using such logic, it is equally possible to invalidate the “peaceful” sayings of Jesus. While he was a persecuted prophet, Jesus advocated nonviolence and peaceful resistance. He was hardly in a position to do otherwise, right? Once in power, however, this changes dramatically and violent warfare becomes the new
modus operandi .

God has allowed for just wars throughout the history of His people. From Abraham to Deborah to David, God’s people have fought as instruments of judgment from a righteous and holy God. Romans 13:1-4 tells us to submit ourselves to government authorities and that nations have the right to bear the sword against evildoers, both foreign and domestic.

Violence occurs, but we must recognize the difference between holy judgment on sin and our own personal vendettas against those we dislike, which is the inevitable outcome of pride

Jesus sayings...

Luke 19:27 But these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and kill them in my presence.

Death and destruction will be the fate of whoever does not accept Jesus’ reign as Warrior King.
This was hardly an innocuous story. It reminds us of a scene in the movie Gladiator when the evil Roman emperor Commodus tells his nephew a story about an “emperor” who was betrayed by his sister (“his own blood”) and how he “struck down” her son as revenge. (Watch it here.) The story was a thinly veiled threat, as was Jesus’ parable.

One can only hardly imagine how Islamophobes like Robert Spencer would react had it been the Prophet Muhammad who had used such a violent parable, threatening to return to earth in order to “slay” anyone who “did not want me to reign over them”! This would certainly “count” since all violence in the Quran “counts” whereas whatever is peaceful in the Quran “doesn’t count”, and whatever is violent in the Bible “doesn’t count” and whatever is peaceful in the Bible “counts”. Heads I win, tails you lose.

1 Like

Re: Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) by moneyissweet(m): 10:32pm On Sep 07, 2021
Stale.

yarimo:
IPOB biko you need to protest in afghanistan too and introduce sit at home grin grin
Re: Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) by bigcasava1(m): 10:32pm On Sep 07, 2021
yarimo:
IPOB biko you need to protest in afghanistan too and introduce sit at home grin grin
IPOB is Muslim organization. So engage ur brain
Re: Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) by libertrust: 10:32pm On Sep 07, 2021
Hope wide mouth foolish terrorist ishaq akinola is hearing what is heartless colleagues are doing to their Muslim brothers and sisters. Tomorrow they will still come out to tell us that Islam is a religion of peace. I spit.
Re: Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) by PlanktonX: 10:33pm On Sep 07, 2021
ruggedtimi:
Allah Is God....Arabic word for God.

Hello sir...I hope all is well

Have you ever been to Damaturu in Yobe state, right in the center of the main road it is boldly written " There is no God but Allah"
Re: Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) by frog12: 10:34pm On Sep 07, 2021
that woman with VOICE turn to SCREAM grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin HAHAHAHAH
Re: Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) by Sirmuel1(m): 10:34pm On Sep 07, 2021
orisa37:
ANYTHING THAT IS BARBARIC, UNCIVILIZED AND ILLEGAL IN THE U.S IS UNDEMOCRATIC ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD. THE AMERICANS MUST GO THERE TO RESCUE THE INDIGENES. IT IS LOVE YOURSELVES AS YOURSELVES.

Is America the only Country in the World?
Re: Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) by bigcasava1(m): 10:34pm On Sep 07, 2021
guuudy87:
I feel very sorry for this Afghan people. God please intervene
Continue dey feel, afghan is more peaceful than ur country

1 Like

Re: Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) by ipobarethieves: 10:34pm On Sep 07, 2021
sad Did I mention Allah sad angry? If God is Allah angry sad,may God deliver us from him and his childrens angry
ruggedtimi:
Allah Is God....Arabic word for God.
Re: Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) by SenecaTheYonger: 10:36pm On Sep 07, 2021
Taliban women are some of the most beautiful women on Earth.
Re: Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) by Supervisor22: 10:38pm On Sep 07, 2021
China �� is always playing blame game. Since USA �� left Afghanistan �� why haven’t China and its partner in crime Russia �� gone into Afghanistan to do the work USA couldn’t do for 20 years
Re: Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) by okwypascal: 10:39pm On Sep 07, 2021
@Newdelhi
Re: Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) by Bigchristo: 10:40pm On Sep 07, 2021
HolinessForever:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OS00umhOgco

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16071446/taliban-fighters-female-protests-gun/amp/
Their country their rules and lifestyle, let them enjoy their dividends of sabotaging America military efforts of sustaining the war, 95% of Afghans were frustrating the US efforts even bowing them but now that troop has been withdrawn they’re seeing the importance of having freedom
Re: Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) by humilitypays(m): 10:41pm On Sep 07, 2021
As a Muslim, if you want to enjoy Islam, you need to join the armed terrorists

Afghanistan people fvcked up. They ought to have resisted Taliban when US coalition forces left. They should have used all the munitions US left to fight Taliban to finish, instead they willingly refused to fight until Taliban walked their way to power and now they want to fight Taliban that's in power and controlling deadly US munitions.

This is the same mistake Nigerians made with Buhari. Buhari is a known Muslim terrorist, Nigerians allowed him to use lies, pretence and crocodile tears to climb to power, now he is using Nigerias collective resources and state security apparatus to support his Fulani brothers who have swore to overrun the whole Nigeria and impose Sharia law.
Re: Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) by donprinyo(m): 10:43pm On Sep 07, 2021
Continous head slamming breeds hate. Abeg make una continue.
Re: Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) by mariovito(m): 10:48pm On Sep 07, 2021
This Afghans get mind o, taliban regime, una dey protest empty handed? Why make your selves targets for shooting practice? Any protest in Kabul right now has to be an armed protest. Can't be diplomatic with a lunatic. The moment those almajiri boys highjacked the endsars protest in abj, na so I jeje enter house make Dem nor use me count scores. How can I protest unarmed when I know my opponents are armed, except the playing field is level, it's fool Hardy.
Re: Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) by Aremson14(m): 10:49pm On Sep 07, 2021

ChiefSosa:
I really feel bad for Muslim women. They're mostly treated like slaves. They don't enjoy the kind of freedom, women from other sides of the world enjoy. The men control them both physically, emotionally and mentally.
Common get out, perhaps what u call freedom is what the west are doing to their women. Go through history books and find out which religion or culture firstly kicked against maltreating women. u probably have been looking for an excuse to "blame Islam" and God helped u this taliban and extremists in this century played into ur hands. If they ask you what u know about history now even Christianity u will be blank. Olodo

1 Like

Re: Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) by jaxxy(m): 10:50pm On Sep 07, 2021
Taliban should be called to order by all nations not just the America or the west.
Re: Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) by 2kurupt(m): 10:51pm On Sep 07, 2021
Damn! angry

If only the cowardly Afghan soldiers knew what their daughters, sisters, mothers and wives will be subjected to, they wouldn't have handed over the country on a platter to the Talibans.

At this rate an armed resistance will spring up soon enough
Re: Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:52pm On Sep 07, 2021
PlanktonX:

Hello sir...I hope all is well

Have you ever been to Damaturu in Yobe state, right in the center of the main road it is boldly written " There is no God but Allah"
this

Re: Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) by Kingspin(m): 10:54pm On Sep 07, 2021
This is what the faith of terrorism breed, only death and destruction.
They offer nothing to the world.
Re: Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) by Newbielearner(m): 10:55pm On Sep 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
I don't believe this gadamnnn news

Someone with a good sense of reasoning should know that this news is dogshit

My thoughts exactly. I don't see them shooting at anyone.

I'm not in support of the Taliban.

But this headline is totally misleading.
Re: Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) by ume1000: 10:59pm On Sep 07, 2021
ChiefSosa:
I really feel bad for Muslim women. They're mostly treated like slaves. They don't enjoy the kind of freedom, women from other sides of the world enjoy. The men control them both physically, emotionally and mentally.
you mean the sort of freedom they enjoy in the west where a man's sweat is taken from him and given to some idiot cause she got a vargina

Perhaps the sort where you need evidence to prove u were assaulted by a woman but little or none is needed the other way round

They should prove their equality by fighting their own wars

Las Las na men go still go fight to free them

You don't know how annoying it is to hear a woman say she is equal with a man

Imagine the nerve

A century or so they stayed/were protected. Under the roof of their homes while these men provided for their needs , fought their wars protected their homes

Some of these men died to give them a better life

The victorian era would not be possible if men had not stood by her

Boom the 21 century they want equity (given job because they are women- which man gets a job for simply been a man

Majority even route for superiority

A gender that spend 60 percent of it's time staring into the mirror wants to lead humanity

They want to lead by manipulating the stronger half to doing their bidding

Imagine these women protesting so men could rile up and fight for their cause

If they truly want equality I suggest they take up arms against these talibans

Those feminists online and offline should
March up against these talibans and deliver those women by the power of might

1 Like

Re: Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) by AOB1: 11:00pm On Sep 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
I don't believe this gadamnnn news

Someone with a good sense of reasoning should know that this news is dogshit
you are just a terrorist, you don't like US because they did not support your useless and dirty work, I also hope US will continue denying you Visa into their country by the grace of God.
Re: Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) by Yoighaman(m): 11:04pm On Sep 07, 2021
What's the purpose of the protests?

To upsurge a group that even the US could not?
Re: Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) by Befii: 11:06pm On Sep 07, 2021
Afghanistan enjoying free promotion. Been so 4rm d days of Rambo. There must be something wrong somewhere.
Re: Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) by suffering: 11:07pm On Sep 07, 2021
Na them know. They’re versed in the ways of ruling their people. In a few months time the populace will relearn to comply. It was Taliban territory way before Americans came over. These are growing pains before people get re-accustomed to old ways.
Re: Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) by Ambakuliasa: 11:07pm On Sep 07, 2021
We are a group of three Licenced herbal traditionalists from the village of Abomey in the ancient Kingdom of Dahomey, a small Village sharing border with Togo.

We have brought our permanent Traditional Herbs to Nigeria and soon to be the whole of Africa to help solve this two Penis problem among Nigerian men and the whole of Africa.

We have come to stay and we are taking over the Herbal world in bringing an end to this two types of Penis problem.

Our products are made in a traditional ways ( Animal and plant extracts ) that works like magic in less than 2weeks.

We are not one of those Herb sellers that will promise to solve all your sexual issues but we guarantee you a permanent cure in this two levels of our specialty.

We will give you a magic herbs product that will permanently Cure this two PENIS Problem in less than 2weeks.

1: Our Asuriakulu is for small penis ( Traditional African penis enlargement)
2: Our Iduamuwawa is for Quick ejaculation

1 SMALL PENIS : You gain an inch longer and bigger permanent penis in 15 days of usage, if the first 15days does not meet your desire result ( please start another 15 days to gain an inch more.

Please Note: Discontinue immediately after getting your desire result.

2 QUICK EJACULATION : Your quick ejaculation problem will be Cured permanently in less than 2weeks of our magic herbs usage, your 5mins will become 45m-50m 100% GUARANTEE.

OUR PRODUCT IS %100 PERMANENT CURE AND ITS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE which means you get a full refund if you didn't see a result.

If you have any of this Penis problem, pls DM us and  get a permanent cure.

Ladies! introduce this products to your spouse and enjoy your marriage.

Limited stock available.

WhatsApp only : 07048731147

@traditional_magicherbs

Re: Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) by ume1000: 11:08pm On Sep 07, 2021
Generalwoodz:
I see the women forming an army To squash the Talibans
them done rub make up finish

Las Las na some idiotic men them go still use fight their fight
Re: Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) by ume1000: 11:11pm On Sep 07, 2021
shogsman:
Women sef,you're being rules by avid terrorists and you still went ahead to protest in the same street they control,you asked for it, its like they've got a death wish or something.
Brave motherfuvkers
they want men to feel pity on them and take up arms against the talibans why they claim equality later on (very deceitful gender)

1 Like

Re: Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) by ofwest47(m): 11:11pm On Sep 07, 2021
Well it is just a matter of time , they will soon get use to the Talibans and know they have all along being enslaved by the Americans and British world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) / US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win / Donald Trump Appoints Adebayo Ogunlesi, A Nigerian In His Economic Advisory Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.