Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,416 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) (105925 Views)

Taliban Fighters Set Woman On Fire For Bad Cooking, Use Girls As Sex Slaves / Taliban Fighters Have Taken Over Afghanistan's Presidential Palace (Photos) / Dozens Of Children Killed In Bangladesh Factory Fire( Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) by Lovelyn451(f): 11:53pm On Sep 07, 2021
yarimo:
IPOB biko you need to protest in afghanistan too and introduce sit at home grin grin
no, we can't go against the commandment of muhamad, the will of muhamad must be done whether infidel muslims like it or not!!!
Re: Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) by themanderon: 11:54pm On Sep 07, 2021
This right here is the beauty of Islam the type that Isa Pantanmi and his master Buhari and that misguided prof Akintola would love to impose on the entire country. Don't let anyone deceive you. Restless and wild children of Ishmael.
Re: Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) by Joromi1: 11:55pm On Sep 07, 2021
yarimo:
Talban are terrorists group in afghanistan while IPOB are also terrorists group in nigeria. Both groups are terrorists. Nothing like muslim or christian. Terrorists is a terrorists
What about this group of headslammers?

Re: Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) by EndBuhariNow(m): 11:56pm On Sep 07, 2021
To make the matter worst... Al these shit heads that said they are children of Ellah will never condemn this atrocities tufiakwa
Re: Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) by EndBuhariNow(m): 12:01am On Sep 08, 2021
World leadership should ban Islam... that's the only solution

1 Like

Re: Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) by EndBuhariNow(m): 12:01am On Sep 08, 2021
World leadership should ban Islam... that's the only solution to everlasting peace
Re: Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) by PAWG(m): 12:01am On Sep 08, 2021
Stop saying Taliban soldiers like they’re foreigners, they’re Afghan soldiers. These are the same people that sabotaged the US’s efforts
Re: Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) by TRIXIA: 12:09am On Sep 08, 2021
Untainted007:
These people ehn. They are so restless, from one issue to the other. I'm not sorry to say this, but if Muslims who claimed to be fighting for Allah are not created ehn, this world would av bn a better place.

I knw they will be angry, they will quote me and misunderstood my post like they always do. It's in their blood but you quote me at all, thunder strike you down ni.
Islam has been a religion of hate, hypocrisy and bloodshed. Didn't their prophet sleep with an underage? Isn't that pedophilia? I think he took someone's wife too then they killing for person that lacks common sense values.
All terrorists are Muslims and all Muslims are terrorists
Blood sucking and vindictive succubus

Who kills women in the name of allah? Innocent lives. Religious Demoniacs. You come after me? Bleep you. malditos pendejos
Re: Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) by lawboss: 12:13am On Sep 08, 2021
yarimo:
IPOB biko you need to protest in afghanistan too and introduce sit at home grin grin
....f**l...
Re: Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) by aurorae1: 12:18am On Sep 08, 2021
Dalil8:
Where all the so called feminists/women rights activists dey when all dis ones dey happen?

Na here dem suppose dey show their power, no be to dey disturb already peaceful countries with 'women's right', #MeToo bla bla bla

Knowing what to type from a brain filled with good intellectual properties is a great thing. It's unfortunate.
Re: Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) by yarimo(m): 12:19am On Sep 08, 2021
Joromi1:

What about this group of headslammers?
you can go to afghanistan and ask them. Fights are available for you grin grin
Re: Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) by yarimo(m): 12:21am On Sep 08, 2021
Kenn55:

Na lie. There is something like Muslim and Christian. Don't try to add christianity to ya madness. Carry ya cross. No be we tell una to be suicide bombers, boko and bandits.
hehehe keep fooling yourself. So no any christians in IPOB terrorists group? hehehehehehe
Re: Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) by yarimo(m): 12:22am On Sep 08, 2021
sampet1994:

What! What a complex way of reasoning.
Your way of reasoning is extra ordinary even not of this world grin grin
hehehehehe next news
Re: Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) by naijaking1: 12:28am On Sep 08, 2021
Shooting unarmed protesters like Buhari shot Endsars protesters.

1 Like

Re: Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) by kinzd(m): 12:41am On Sep 08, 2021
Which god go intervene
guuudy87:
I feel very sorry for this Afghan people. God please intervene
Re: Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) by yemmywesey(m): 12:47am On Sep 08, 2021
Take your country back.
Re: Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:48am On Sep 08, 2021
Yll saying you feel sorry for afghans cos talibans fired into the air to disperse their protest...

Your country govt in Nigeria is worst ... didn’t they send in soldiers to shoot at yll and kill your youths while they were protesting bad governance ?

Suddenly the talibans in afghan are your problems ... the talibans that haven’t done 10% of the evil your government has done ...

Nonsense
Re: Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:50am On Sep 08, 2021
naijaking1:
Shooting unarmed protesters like Buhari shot Endsars protesters.

The topic is misleading ... read the content ...

They didn’t even shoot at protesters... they shot into the air to disperse protesters ...

They never even do reach buhari wey order make Naija soldiers shoot directly at protesters
Re: Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) by Miracle2020: 1:01am On Sep 08, 2021
asobo1:
Ridiculous cry The same set of people some Nigerian Muslims are celebrating. Spit cool
these are elzazzaki people that ipob is supporting in Nigeria.
You said you hate Islam but you are protesting in support of elzazzaki, a well known terrorist.
Ipob are really confused.
Re: Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) by Miracle2020: 1:04am On Sep 08, 2021
Untainted007:
These people ehn. They are so restless, from one issue to the other. I'm not sorry to say this, but if Muslims who claimed to be fighting for Allah are not created ehn, this world would av bn a better place.

I knw they will be angry, they will quote me and misunderstood my post like they always do. It's in their blood but you quote me at all, thunder strike you down ni.
unfortunately, you and your people are worshipping Atiku.
Re: Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) by Miracle2020: 1:06am On Sep 08, 2021
timothy2396:
See wetin religion of piss the cause
the same religion that ipob terrorists were protesting in support of elzazzaki.
Ipob are confused!
Re: Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) by Scamburster(m): 1:29am On Sep 08, 2021
yarimo:
Obviously, you don't have se..se.
Re: Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) by onuman: 1:41am On Sep 08, 2021
HolinessForever:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16071446/taliban-fighters-female-protests-gun/amp/

Men whose lifestyle and religious faiths are influenced only by the deep groove between a woman’s two legs. Not influenced by Heavenly God.
Tufiakwa.
Similar phenomenon is what Nigeria suffers from.

Those who mixed north and south of Nigeria into one country and still holds the disjointed unity they created, must remove their guards and let the two different regions in Nigeria go their separate ways.
Re: Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) by yarimo(m): 1:47am On Sep 08, 2021
Scamburster:

Obviously, you don't have se..se.
obviously you are scared of rule 2 grin grin
Re: Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) by toxtimmy: 1:51am On Sep 08, 2021
I disagree.... It's the same law that exist and implemented in Saudi Arabia that is being duplicated in Afghanistan by the Taliban.

The question why the different coverage and comossion? It is simply because Western world have access to Saudi oil but no access to Afghanistan natural resources....so they do everything to distabilize countries they want thier resources.

The western world pay and bribe people of this countries to cause problems just like they did in Libya, Iraq, Syria , venuzuela and lately guinea as a result of the coup there.

You go ask why guinea in my list... My response is China and Russia signed big deals to access Guinea natural resources hence the coup to topple previous government so western world can continue to ​dominate through crooked means.

To change focus to Nigeria and on same topic... Buhari and Fulani will forever rule Nigeria as it is now because the western world have 100% access and control of Nigeria's oil... No one will rock the boat from the western world.

Now the day China for instance go decide say dem go start drill oil for Nigeria that's the only time there will be civil war in Nigeria.

... [quote author=Untainted007 post=105588482]These people ehn. They are so restless, from one issue to the other. I'm not sorry to say this, but if Muslims who claimed to be fighting for Allah are not created ehn, this world would av bn a better place.

I knw they will be angry, they will quote me and misunderstood my post like they always do. It's in their blood but you quote me at all, thunder strike you down ni.[/quote
Re: Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) by legba1(m): 1:52am On Sep 08, 2021
What were they thinking... Do they imagine they are up against a civilized bunch?
The freedom they crave was long gone, the earlier they were they understand that the best for them... Imagine that you can't listen to music, that music is not Islamic only chants? Afghans are on a long thing.....
Re: Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) by SilaV: 2:16am On Sep 08, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
Anti-Muslim demagoguery relies on the demonization of the Prophet Muhammad (sallallaahu alaihi wasallam), who is characterized by Islam-hating liars as being especially violent and warlike. This propaganda has certainly gained currency in the “Judeo-Zionist-Freemasonic-Christian West”. When it is pointed out that the Biblical prophets–including Moses, Joshua, Samson , Saul , David , among many others–were far more violent and warlike (and even engaged in religiously sanctioned genocide ), anti-Muslim pro-Christian ideologues will respond by disregarding or downplaying the Old Testament and will instead focus on the personality of Jesus (‘Eesa alaihissalaam) in the New Testament.

Didn’t Jesus preach nonviolence and “loving one’s enemies”? The anti-Muslim ideologues use this idea to assault the religion of Islam with. For example, the Catholic apologist shaitaan Robert Spencer compares Islam to Christianity by juxtaposing carefully selected quotes from Jesus to Islamic texts. In his book The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam (and the Crusades) , Spencer includes a “Muhammad vs Jesus” section. He cites the following sayings of Jesus in the Bible:

“Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you”

“If anyone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also”

“Blessed are the peacemakers”

“Blessed are the merciful for they shall obtain mercy”

“But love your enemies, and do good”

These so-called “peaceful” verses of the Bible are compared to select battle revealed-Quranic verses. The violent verses of the Bible “don’t count” and are craftily excluded from the comparison (“that’s just the Old Testament!”). To tighten the noose, peaceful verses of the Glorious Qur’an are also excluded from the heavily biased analysis, the shaitaan  gives his evil reason for that: these “don’t count” since they are supposedly from when Muhammad was still in Mecca.

To understand the last point, one needs to have a basic understanding of the Prophet Muhammad’s (sallallaahu alaihi wasallam) biography: he first declared his prophethood in the city of Makkah. Only a very small segment of society accepted him (mostly the weak and poor), whereas the masses–especially the powerful leaders of the city–not only rejected him but actively persecuted him. The chapters of the Qur’an that were revealed during this period are known as the Makkan chapters. Eventually, Prophet Muhammad (sallallaahu alaihi wasallam) was commanded by God to fled to the city of Madinah, whose people accepted him as their ruler. He went from persecuted prophet to ruler and commander-in-chief of a fledgling city-state.

The anti-Muslim ideologues claim that the peaceful and tolerant verses of the Qur’an come from when Prophet Muhammad (sallallaahu alaihi wasallam) was weak and persecuted in Mekkah. According to this islamophobe Baboon, These verses are “cancelled”, they argue, by the violent-sounding verses in the Medinan chapters.
Robert Spencer writes in his book:

Islamic theology divides the Qur’an into “Meccan” and “Medinan” suras [chapters]. The Meccan ones come from the first segment of Muhammad’s career as a prophet, when he simply called the Meccans to Islam. Later, after he fled to Medina, his positions hardened. The Medinan suras [are]…filled with matters of law and ritual–and exhortations to jihad warfare against unbelievers. The relatively tolerant verses quoted above and others like them generally date from the Meccan period, while those with a more violent and intolerant edge are mostly from Medina.

The Islamophobe deceivers portray Prophet Muhammad (sallallaahu alaihi wasallam) as opportunistic:

when he was weak and under the rule of the pagans, he called for peace. Without being in a position of authority, Muhammad was hardly in a position to do otherwise. As soon as he came to power, however, he waged “jihad warfare” (what a strange phrase!) against them. This is why, they argue, the peaceful verses of the Quran simply “don’t count”.

For now, however, we will demonstrate that, using such logic, it is equally possible to invalidate the “peaceful” sayings of Jesus. While he was a persecuted prophet, Jesus advocated nonviolence and peaceful resistance. He was hardly in a position to do otherwise, right? Once in power, however, this changes dramatically and violent warfare becomes the new
modus operandi .

God has allowed for just wars throughout the history of His people. From Abraham to Deborah to David, God’s people have fought as instruments of judgment from a righteous and holy God. Romans 13:1-4 tells us to submit ourselves to government authorities and that nations have the right to bear the sword against evildoers, both foreign and domestic.

Violence occurs, but we must recognize the difference between holy judgment on sin and our own personal vendettas against those we dislike, which is the inevitable outcome of pride

Jesus sayings...

Luke 19:27 But these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and kill them in my presence.

Death and destruction will be the fate of whoever does not accept Jesus’ reign as Warrior King.
This was hardly an innocuous story. It reminds us of a scene in the movie Gladiator when the evil Roman emperor Commodus tells his nephew a story about an “emperor” who was betrayed by his sister (“his own blood”) and how he “struck down” her son as revenge. (Watch it here.) The story was a thinly veiled threat, as was Jesus’ parable.

One can only hardly imagine how Islamophobes like Robert Spencer would react had it been the Prophet Muhammad who had used such a violent parable, threatening to return to earth in order to “slay” anyone who “did not want me to reign over them”! This would certainly “count” since all violence in the Quran “counts” whereas whatever is peaceful in the Quran “doesn’t count”, and whatever is violent in the Bible “doesn’t count” and whatever is peaceful in the Bible “counts”. Heads I win, tails you lose.

Hello dude(@Ibkhaleel),
I can see you trying so hard to defend what is quite obvious to even the blind what the faith you practice currently represents regarding violence, rights of women, tolerance, and all. You seem to always try to make a case that Christianity is at equal level or even worse when it comes to issue of rights, peaceful co-existence and the likes. The worst of Christianity was the era of the OLD testament, which the advent of Jesus eradicated through His message of Love. Your faith is still in the era of the laws of the biblical OLD Testament ( even doing worse as of the moment). Christianity is about Jesus Christ and His teaching. Now, see the rebuttal to the portion of the Bible you quoted, attributing to Jesus in the next paragraph.

Let me take you on the part of the scriptures you culled out of Luke chapter 19 verse 27. In order to disappoint you and your likes, I would suggest you start reading from verse 11 of that same chapter ( i.e: Luke Chapter 19 verses 11 to 28), and come back here to continue this conversation. It was a simple parable of a King Jesus was narrating, depicting what the king's actions, speeches, and reactions were in that story he was narrating. Read the verses I quoted again, and make your comment.

That being said, Jesus Christ is the basis of Christianity and HE represents everything peaceful. Did you know that at the point of him being arrested, one of His disciples drew out a sword and cut off the right ear of one Malhcus (one of the high priest's servants) who wanted to arrest Jesus? Did you know what Jesus did? He put the severed ear back to Malchus ( still healed someone who wanted to arrest him) , and warned His disciples against violence,( read Luke Chapter 22 verses 49 to 51, and John Chapter 18 verses 10 and 11). Only a very peaceful individual can do this.

You guys only want to feel good by wanting to create a feeling that Christianity is also violent. Now, let's assume for a second that in time past both religions were violent, what keeps you guys from stop being violent going forward? In recent times, how many christian countries or regions within a country are characterized with intolerance,violence, abuse of women rights or terrorism? Do the statistics. I am sure having mentioned the likes of UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and a few islamic countries, you guys would lost count of any violent-free,war-free islamic countries that also have respect for women. Someone like you would prefer your daughter or sister to study and stay(leave) in most western christian countries instead of the likes of the so-called Saudi Arabia, UAE,and the likes for obvious reasons.
It is only good to work on your religion to be more tolerant, have respect for women,and be more open-minded than looking for excuse that it is a western propaganda. The facts are staring at everyone in the eye yet you guys are screaming , 'It is western propaganda!'
Una no dey shame for once?

3 Likes

Re: Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) by patrickmuf(m): 2:16am On Sep 08, 2021
In no time, the west will arm those against the Taliban to strengthen their resistance beyond protest on the streets and to drive up weapon sales and then they'll likely be a decade or more long civil war...
Re: Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) by patrickmuf(m): 2:25am On Sep 08, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
Anti-Muslim demagoguery relies on the demonization of the Prophet Muhammad (sallallaahu alaihi wasallam), who is characterized by Islam-hating liars as being especially violent and warlike. This propaganda has certainly gained currency in the “Judeo-Zionist-Freemasonic-Christian West”. When it is pointed out that the Biblical prophets–including Moses, Joshua, Samson , Saul , David , among many others–were far more violent and warlike (and even engaged in religiously sanctioned genocide ), anti-Muslim pro-Christian ideologues will respond by disregarding or downplaying the Old Testament and will instead focus on the personality of Jesus (‘Eesa alaihissalaam) in the New Testament.

Didn’t Jesus preach nonviolence and “loving one’s enemies”? The anti-Muslim ideologues use this idea to assault the religion of Islam with. For example, the Catholic apologist shaitaan Robert Spencer compares Islam to Christianity by juxtaposing carefully selected quotes from Jesus to Islamic texts. In his book The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam (and the Crusades) , Spencer includes a “Muhammad vs Jesus” section. He cites the following sayings of Jesus in the Bible:

“Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you”

“If anyone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also”

“Blessed are the peacemakers”

“Blessed are the merciful for they shall obtain mercy”

“But love your enemies, and do good”

These so-called “peaceful” verses of the Bible are compared to select battle revealed-Quranic verses. The violent verses of the Bible “don’t count” and are craftily excluded from the comparison (“that’s just the Old Testament!”). To tighten the noose, peaceful verses of the Glorious Qur’an are also excluded from the heavily biased analysis, the shaitaan  gives his evil reason for that: these “don’t count” since they are supposedly from when Muhammad was still in Mecca.

To understand the last point, one needs to have a basic understanding of the Prophet Muhammad’s (sallallaahu alaihi wasallam) biography: he first declared his prophethood in the city of Makkah. Only a very small segment of society accepted him (mostly the weak and poor), whereas the masses–especially the powerful leaders of the city–not only rejected him but actively persecuted him. The chapters of the Qur’an that were revealed during this period are known as the Makkan chapters. Eventually, Prophet Muhammad (sallallaahu alaihi wasallam) was commanded by God to fled to the city of Madinah, whose people accepted him as their ruler. He went from persecuted prophet to ruler and commander-in-chief of a fledgling city-state.

The anti-Muslim ideologues claim that the peaceful and tolerant verses of the Qur’an come from when Prophet Muhammad (sallallaahu alaihi wasallam) was weak and persecuted in Mekkah. According to this islamophobe Baboon, These verses are “cancelled”, they argue, by the violent-sounding verses in the Medinan chapters.
Robert Spencer writes in his book:

Islamic theology divides the Qur’an into “Meccan” and “Medinan” suras [chapters]. The Meccan ones come from the first segment of Muhammad’s career as a prophet, when he simply called the Meccans to Islam. Later, after he fled to Medina, his positions hardened. The Medinan suras [are]…filled with matters of law and ritual–and exhortations to jihad warfare against unbelievers. The relatively tolerant verses quoted above and others like them generally date from the Meccan period, while those with a more violent and intolerant edge are mostly from Medina.

The Islamophobe deceivers portray Prophet Muhammad (sallallaahu alaihi wasallam) as opportunistic:

when he was weak and under the rule of the pagans, he called for peace. Without being in a position of authority, Muhammad was hardly in a position to do otherwise. As soon as he came to power, however, he waged “jihad warfare” (what a strange phrase!) against them. This is why, they argue, the peaceful verses of the Quran simply “don’t count”.

For now, however, we will demonstrate that, using such logic, it is equally possible to invalidate the “peaceful” sayings of Jesus. While he was a persecuted prophet, Jesus advocated nonviolence and peaceful resistance. He was hardly in a position to do otherwise, right? Once in power, however, this changes dramatically and violent warfare becomes the new
modus operandi .

God has allowed for just wars throughout the history of His people. From Abraham to Deborah to David, God’s people have fought as instruments of judgment from a righteous and holy God. Romans 13:1-4 tells us to submit ourselves to government authorities and that nations have the right to bear the sword against evildoers, both foreign and domestic.

Violence occurs, but we must recognize the difference between holy judgment on sin and our own personal vendettas against those we dislike, which is the inevitable outcome of pride

Jesus sayings...

Luke 19:27 But these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and kill them in my presence.

Death and destruction will be the fate of whoever does not accept Jesus’ reign as Warrior King.
This was hardly an innocuous story. It reminds us of a scene in the movie Gladiator when the evil Roman emperor Commodus tells his nephew a story about an “emperor” who was betrayed by his sister (“his own blood”) and how he “struck down” her son as revenge. (Watch it here.) The story was a thinly veiled threat, as was Jesus’ parable.

One can only hardly imagine how Islamophobes like Robert Spencer would react had it been the Prophet Muhammad who had used such a violent parable, threatening to return to earth in order to “slay” anyone who “did not want me to reign over them”! This would certainly “count” since all violence in the Quran “counts” whereas whatever is peaceful in the Quran “doesn’t count”, and whatever is violent in the Bible “doesn’t count” and whatever is peaceful in the Bible “counts”. Heads I win, tails you lose.
Are you in any form trying to justify the actions of the Taliban or your religion in general wherein women are treated like second class humans?

Let's even assume Christianity is equally violent, does it then give credence to what is happening in most Muslim dominated
countries?

1 Like

Re: Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) by justjify(m): 2:30am On Sep 08, 2021
Religion of piss is at it again
Re: Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) by SilaV: 2:32am On Sep 08, 2021
patrickmuf:
Are you in any form trying to justify the actions of the Taliban or your religion in general wherein women are treated like second class humans?

Let's even assume Christianity is equally violent, does it then give credence to what is happening in most Muslim dominated
countries?
These guys no dey shame,bro. They know it, but would only look for excuses to put on a straight face.
Re: Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) by CXLVII: 2:33am On Sep 08, 2021
Untainted007:

Re phrase your statements. Imagine a world without Christians and Muslims! It will be damn fvcking peaceful!

Even and Vikings are more peaceful than both religions.

Middles East story books causing chaos all over the world.

Sango and Amadioha worshippers don't even make this much problems.

Constituting religious nuisance all over the world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) / US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win / Donald Trump Appoints Adebayo Ogunlesi, A Nigerian In His Economic Advisory Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.