Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,775 members, 7,813,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

BBNaija: Boma Apologises To Tega's Husband As He Receives Death Threats - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Boma Apologises To Tega's Husband As He Receives Death Threats (64020 Views)

BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) / BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence / Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Boma Apologises To Tega's Husband As He Receives Death Threats by wonderr(m): 7:04am On Sep 08, 2021
paramakina202:
But why should a married woman be on runs girls reality show?
Why should her husband allow that in the first place?
That show is not for married women not even for decent single girls.
she was not allowed she allowed her self because she is the bread winner of the family she has the final say she feeds her husband with her olosho buissness so it's not new to her husband and that's why she was received with open arms back into her family
Re: BBNaija: Boma Apologises To Tega's Husband As He Receives Death Threats by loliapoopy2013(f): 7:42am On Sep 08, 2021
Cut your hair and nobody will recognize you again.
Re: BBNaija: Boma Apologises To Tega's Husband As He Receives Death Threats by JBoss25(m): 8:40am On Sep 08, 2021
brightalo1010:

No Runs girls show pass Night Virgil , Crusade and Choir practice even Sunday service , when a pastor snatched a members wife what show is that ? you only see the negative part of BBN not the positive side. who is even innocent in naija , na bankers, students, or Nurses ? abeg leave talk certain single ladies has gone to the same show without doing the nonsense a married lady did .
No mind am, there are people that are even worse than Boma. There's a news circulating that one Doctor snatched the wife of his friend/colleague, somebody that he called a friend betrayed him and snatched his wife, just imagine, atleast Boma doesn't know the husband from Adam. In this life we're all sinners nobody holy pass.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Boma Apologises To Tega's Husband As He Receives Death Threats by JBoss25(m): 8:42am On Sep 08, 2021
loliapoopy2013:
Cut your hair and nobody will recognize you again.
Good idea
Re: BBNaija: Boma Apologises To Tega's Husband As He Receives Death Threats by Saig: 9:30am On Sep 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

All these apologies na nonsense

Tega and boma will bang each other over and over again.....the banging will continue till the end of time

Boma is not going to stop....the sweet feelings we niggarrrrs derive when we are banging other people's wife or girlfriend is second to non

Dmmm ngarrrr...you got this one off. Not right. Don't bang nobody's woman.
Btw you've always said your grandpa warned you about banging people's wives. Stick to that
Re: BBNaija: Boma Apologises To Tega's Husband As He Receives Death Threats by amnesty7: 9:38am On Sep 08, 2021
paramakina202:
May your days be long!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Boma Apologises To Tega's Husband As He Receives Death Threats by paramakina202: 9:42am On Sep 08, 2021
amnesty7:

May your days be long!!!

Amen.
Re: BBNaija: Boma Apologises To Tega's Husband As He Receives Death Threats by Dalby(m): 10:10am On Sep 08, 2021
paramakina202:

Well,she and her have husband have reconciled,I just watch a video of them kissing passionately.The husband is ready to trade anything for fame.

That one na for likes on IG, lets see, God will keep us alive to see how it pans out...
Re: BBNaija: Boma Apologises To Tega's Husband As He Receives Death Threats by rapheal5(m): 10:16am On Sep 08, 2021
Manolo213:
Boma deserves to die
na ur wife dem yansh

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Boma Apologises To Tega's Husband As He Receives Death Threats by richiepolymer(m): 10:56am On Sep 08, 2021
film3four:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpfZL83g3iw

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CThwncZggOM/?utm_medium=copy_link

''I am truly sorry''- Boma apologizes to Tega's husband and her family, says he has received a lot of death threats (video)

BBNaija ex housemate, Boma, has apologized to the husband of his former housemate, Tega, for having an amorous relationship with her while they were in the house.

Boma in his interview with ClassicFM today, said he regrets the whole incident and that he is truly sorry. He maintained that his relationship with Tega while in the house was scripted as it all started in the house and ended there.

When asked if he is sorry about the whole incident, Boma said;

''Oh yes. Absoulutely. Like extremely sorry. I am sorry to the family of Tega, the husband , Angel. Like I had different kinds of circumstances in the house that just made me look like what I was not and people suddenly forgot about the happy moments which is life. But I am extremely sorry''

On his experience since leaving the house, Boma said he has come out to

''death threats. All kinds of craziness. You don't even want to know what I have been through.''

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/9/i-am-truly-sorry-boma-apologizes-to-tegas-husband-and-her-family-says-he-has-received-a-lot-of-death-threats-video.html
What is the bastard saying? What nonsense apology is that? Your father didn't train you well! So that's how your father raised you just as he was fucking other men's wives up and down. Useless godforsaken nitwit! He better hide o. Your future children will wear that stigma all their lives just in case you don't know. This serves as a warning to all those married people who want to go to BBN. Must you loose yourselves? You go dey finger and Bleep another man wife on live TV for all to watch.....and the useless tega wey no respect her husband or her family name sef. Na Big brother get the last laugh finally. Messing peoples lives up just to dangling prize money at their faces. It speaks alot

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Boma Apologises To Tega's Husband As He Receives Death Threats by wink2015(m): 11:43am On Sep 08, 2021
BOMA will suffer BRAND MARKETABILITY in future as companies will not want to have a FORNICATOR on their page.

Top brands will not want to identify with him.

He should have maintained a decorum while in the house.

He cross BOUNDARIES and shot himself on the foot.
Re: BBNaija: Boma Apologises To Tega's Husband As He Receives Death Threats by Samsonp11(m): 11:56am On Sep 08, 2021
I swear this people go still go Bleep continuously

Patronize us
Re: BBNaija: Boma Apologises To Tega's Husband As He Receives Death Threats by Digmygold: 12:05pm On Sep 08, 2021
Boma is just like Ubunja. Lunatics who sleep with married women not knowing they have placed generational curses on their entire lineage.
Re: BBNaija: Boma Apologises To Tega's Husband As He Receives Death Threats by Ofiadiegwu: 12:23pm On Sep 08, 2021
paramakina202:

You can say that again

At least so that more vulnerable Nigerians can hear/ read
Re: BBNaija: Boma Apologises To Tega's Husband As He Receives Death Threats by Ikmonie92: 4:13pm On Sep 08, 2021
CandyOps:

If you no like the show just say so. Nobody will flog u which one be say na Runs Girl show again? Besides, 10 million naira reach for me to sell my wife seff e come be 90 million.

"C'mon, stop playing with me man!" in Micheals voice
Getat
Re: BBNaija: Boma Apologises To Tega's Husband As He Receives Death Threats by Ojuororun(m): 6:31pm On Sep 08, 2021
Fool people just full everywhere, �
Re: BBNaija: Boma Apologises To Tega's Husband As He Receives Death Threats by elmagnifico411(m): 6:23pm On Sep 09, 2021
Who's this foolish boy quoting me? Idiots like u do worse things behind but come out quickly to condemn people. You kuku stupid like d husband. Oloshi.
HolyStriker:

Hey Punk

Don't be too sure cyber-hardman.... Comments like this can sentence ur dumb ass to death
Re: BBNaija: Boma Apologises To Tega's Husband As He Receives Death Threats by JoBabs(m): 5:26pm On Oct 11, 2021
Pussyassasin:
No real niggar fvcks another niggas wife.

No woman is single... Its either she's married or nt...
Re: BBNaija: Boma Apologises To Tega's Husband As He Receives Death Threats by Lucheze(f): 11:53pm On Oct 12, 2021
Whitemoney recovers and was surprised by fans
Some fellow housemates showed up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6U9OrhjH87c
Re: BBNaija: Boma Apologises To Tega's Husband As He Receives Death Threats by Lucheze(f): 7:57am On Oct 13, 2021
Whitemoney recovers and was surprised with huge cake,some of ur favourite turned up for him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6U9OrhjH87c

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: Whitemoney Receives N30m Cash Prize, Car, House (Photos, Video) / BBNaija 2019: Full Names Of Housemates, Age And State Of Origin / Esther Goes To Frodd After Biggie Called Him For Removing His Pant In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.